Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“Hawaiian-Ala-cunt”

"“Maybe the three of us can meet this weekend for drinks, and a practice run?”"

10
7 Comments 7
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
That Friday night, Todd was sitting at The Green Dragon, in Boston Ma. He was enjoying a few beers with his friends, Kandy and Mark. They were talking about some of their hottest sexual encounters.

Todd took a few chugs of beer and said, “I can remember the times when I’ve fucked five women out in the open while others watched. Some of them, I was married to, others, were married to someone else. One of the wildest times I can recall was when I was on vacation in Hawaii with my friend Melinda. She had an open marriage, and each year, they took separate vacations. Oh God, that was about twenty years ago.”

He continued to tell his story. "Anyways one afternoon we were drinking and started fooling around. I don’t know why people say, ’fooling around,’ because we were horny as hell, and couldn’t keep our damn hands off each other. We are also both exhibitionists. Our room was located on the twelfth floor, and we decided to play out on the balcony. We proceeded to strip, and started flashing everyone not really caring, because no one there knew us. After all what happens in Hawaii stays in Hawaii.

"Melinda sat down on the chaise lounge, grasped my hard prick, and wrapped her bright red lips around it. She flicked her tongue across the head, into the pee-hole, and around and underneath, the whole sensitive area. Slowly, tickling, teasing, and sucking, until she had engulfed all eight inches. While her other hand squeezed my hairy balls. She wanted to milk my hot cum, until she swallowed every delicious drop.

"Anyone watching could see her legs were spread wide, and her hands were busy between her moisture laden lips of her cunt.

"As I looked around, I spotted another couple looking at us. I waved at them, and they waved back.

"After a few moments, I stopped her, as I did not want to cum that soon. I lifted her up, and sat her on the table. She spreads her legs wide, and I dove between her thighs, until my lips found her clit.

"She placed her trembling fingers on the back of my head, thrust her hips into my face, and shrieked, 'Oh fuck, baby that feels so damn good!'

"I heard several whistles, and decided to look around and see who was observing us. When I did, I saw five other couples watching us.

"I winked at Melinda and suggested, 'Let’s give then a real hot show baby. Stand up facing the railing.'

"We stood up, with the front of her body facing the railing. Melinda bent at the waist, until her tits hung over the rail, and spread her legs a bit.

"I got behind her, grasped my dick, and sank my cock between the folds of her ass into her hot dripping cunt. Then I took her tits in my hands and squeezed the nipple hard.

"She reacted by tightening her vaginal muscles, around my cock like a vice.

"As I fucked her, she glanced around, and noticed several people on other balconies were watching them. Some even shed their clothing. One guy had binoculars and stroked himself as he observed us.

"When she looked left, she tapped me on the shoulder, and purred, 'Take a look to our left baby.'

"When I did, I noticed two men were doing a sixty-nine, on the table on their balcony. His big cock was visible as it went in and out of the mouth of his fuck buddy.

"With all that hot action, I knew Melinda and I would soon climax.

"I fucked her like a wild animal. While my left hand played with her clit, the index finger of the other hand slid into her hot ass. She began to breathe heavily, and sweat poured down her back.

"She grabbed the rail until her knuckles went white. She threw back her head, and with a quiver in her voice, squealed, 'Oooh fuck, I’m gonna cum, baby!'
 
"I leaned forward and shouted, 'Cum for honey.'

"That did it; Melinda’s climaxed like a freight train out of control. I started to fill her cunt with cum, but she shook so hard that my cock slipped out of her cunt.

"Before I could slip it back inside her, I shoot my semen between her legs and out over the railing to the applause of several onlookers.

"We held onto each other for a moment, basking in the afterglow. As I looked around I could see others still fucking on their balconies.

"I got so excited that I sank to my knees behind her, spread her ass cheeks, and began cleaning her hot wet box. This brought more whistles and applause.

"When we finished we bowed and went back inside for some cool, refreshing, drinks.

"We did this same type of sex-show every night of the week I was there, and it always attracted a crowd."

Kandy looked at Todd, “Oh God that’s one hot, arousing story.”

She looked at her husband Mark and cooed, “You know something I wish the three of us could go to Hawaii and have fun.”

Mark looked at Kandy and said, “Yeah that would be hot. You already know that I’m a pussy-hound! However, if this ever happened we wouldn’t get see much of Hawaii. We would be spending most of our time fucking.”

Kandy pouted and blurted out, “Does that mean we won’t ever go to Hawaii?”

Mark put his arm around Kandy and spoke in a reassuring tone. “No honey, I would love to visit the islands in the future.”

Todd began to think of the three of them having fun.

JennyPassion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennyPassion

He ogled the luscious full figured red headed, green eyed beauty and wondered what she’d be like in bed. He knew of a few ways the two men, could drive her crazy.

After a while Todd thought of a way they could all go to Hawaii. They could have an all expense paid vacation, courtesy of his company. He’d buy them another round of drinks then bring up the idea.

Todd leaned forward and asked, “How’s about I buy us another round of drinks?”

Mark spoke up first, “Thanks man, I’ll have a Michelob”

“Thank-you, I’ll have a Piña Colada.”

He motioned for the waitress, and when she came to the table, Todd ordered the drinks.

When they arrived, he took a sip of his Budweiser, leaned across the table and asked. "How would the two of you, like to go to Hawaii with me?”

For a moment, Kandy was speechless.

Mark almost dropped his beer, with a puzzled look on his face, inquired. ” Todd, did you just say what I thought you said?”

Todd took a sip of his drink and answered, “Yes, are you interested? The company vice president has been begging me to check out their branch office in Maui. The way I see it, this will be a perfect opportunity to mix business with pleasure. I can write everything including your tickets off as a company business trip.”

Mark looked over at Kandy and winked. “In that case, count us in. I’d love to see you fucking my wife.”

With shaky hands Kandy sat her glass down on the table. When she tried to talk, all she could do was mumble.

The look in her eyes told Mark she was about to pass out from excitement. He got up, and placed his arm around her, “Honey, are you okay?”

“Yes. . . . I think so. Now tell me, did I hear we are all three going to Hawaii?”

“Yes, love.” Mark replied with a devilish grin across his face.

The three of them then sat there planning their trip to paradise.

Todd told them, the first thing he needed to do was make sure they were cautious. After all he did not want to raise any suspicion at his house.

His company would also handle to tickets, and hotel reservations, all Mark and Kandy had to do is show up at the scheduled time for their flight. He’d personally make the hotel reservations at a five star hotel, making sure their rooms were side by side, with a connecting doorway.

When they arrived in Hawaii, they could meet at a pre-disposed time and check in together. No one would know they were there to fuck and play, due to the doorway between the two rooms.

Todd then spoke up and said he needed to be getting home. Or his wife would send out a search party. He’d call Mark later in the week to tell him everything was set to go.

Later that week Todd called, and she was in the living room, when the phone rang.
 
She answered the phone. “Hello, Ramsey residence, how can I help you?”

“Hello Todd. I’m fine. Yes, he is here let me go get him.”

She walked into the den, where Mark was doing something on the computer. “Honey, Todd’s on the phone.”

“Okay, thanks. It’s probably some information about our trip. “

He followed her into the living room, sat down, picked up the phone and spoke. “Hello Todd. What’s up?”

“Hi Mark. Everything is good to go. Do you have a pen and paper handy? I have our flight number, and time to take off.”
 
“Sure, great let me grab a pen and paper so I can write it down. I bet you cannot wait to have some, sexy fun, in someplace warm.”

Todd spoke, “You bet. I’ve had to be careful walking around with a hard on, as the wife would ask one too many questions. Okay here are the details; flight 2780, date; March 20.2012, time, six am. ”

Mark laughed, “Okay I have it written down, March 20th, 6am, is that correct?”

“Yes, it is, I will call you between now and then to keep you informed of any changes. Or buy another round of drinks at The Green Dragon. I’d also love to have this dick in Kandy!”

“Maybe we can meet this weekend for drinks, and a practice run?”

“I have to be careful around here Mark. I’d love to meet for drinks. Well I have to go, have a lot of work to do.”

“Okay, I’ll see you soon.”

They bid each other goodbye, and Mark went to look for Kandy. He found her doing dishes. He walked up behind her, put his arms around her waist and whispered. “Maui here we come.”

She turned, “When baby, I am dying to get away from this snow!”

Mark told her the details, and chuckled, as he suggested, “You can go back to doing the dishes now, I have some work to do on the computer.”

She looked him square in the eyes and squealed, “Now how in the hell can I do dishes when I am more wet than the water in the sink?”

“Don’t then, I cannot get the image of Todd nailing you, out of my head. It’s making both ends drool, let’s go fuck!”

She threw the dishcloth down and yelled, “I thought you’d never ask big-boy!”

They almost ran to the bedroom, stripping and discarding clothing as they went. Kandy crawled on the bed, laid on her back, spreads her legs wide and purred, “Come and get it!”

Now how could he resist such a delectable temptation as her wet, throbbing, pussy? He moved between her legs, inhaled her intoxicating scent, and dove in like he was eating expensive caviar.

Published 
Written by Kandikiss51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments