Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Female-Female-Male

"The thrill of a first-time threesome."

11
8 Comments 8
18.0k Views 18.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words
I had met your friend several times. We weren't really close, but she was not a stranger to me.

And then one night you confided in me that you and she had been sleeping together! Maybe four or five times. Neither of you really considered yourselves Bi- , you said you were just playing around. You told me it got started one night when you both had been drinking tequila shots and talking about some mutual friends who were gay and who had just come out.

You explained that the things the two of you did together weren't really heavy or intense---going to bed in t-shirts and panties, slow soft feminine kissing, then eventually pulling each other's shirt off and enjoying each other's beauty. When the t-shirts came off and you saw her breasts was when you always got really drenching wet, you said.
Your voice got quiet when you told me how awesome it was watching your hands touching another woman's tits.

Two beautiful sexy women in bed together wearing only your sexy little panties, feeling each other, playing with your breasts.....

Up on your knees, facing each other, you said usually you would both watch your nipples as they touched, and you would move your bodies so your nipples would lightly rub together, and THAT was fucking hot. You told me that a few times you guys got carried away and started hugging and grinding your breasts together, and it was pretty wild.

Pinching each other's nipples hard, twisting them, hurting each other, was totally sexual and overwhelming, and you felt like you could almost cum when you were doing that to each other at the same time. Shit! it felt good, especially when it hurt! Hearing your own voice and hers moaning and whimpering at the same time was almost too much.

And you said there was always a LOT of very erotic kissing. That was always the main thing. The kissing usually got really sexual, open mouths gently sliding around, both of you breathing heavily, your tongues going everywhere.

I asked you how was it different from kissing a guy, and you punched my shoulder and said, "Because it's kissing another WOMAN, idiot. And that makes it fucking WILD. And it always begins soooo soft and gentle, and then feeling her tongue slowly sliding with mine.....oh god."

After hearing you tell that much I was hard as a brick and my balls were getting sore.

Being with another woman---a friend---seeing her topless, almost naked, kissing and kissing and kissing, touching her soft smooth skin all over---sliding your hands so lightly up and down her back and around her sides and over her stomach, you said it was a kind of thrill that was different from anything you had never known before.

Holy shit, I thought.

I mean, holy fucking shit, how awesome to find out that the woman I sexed usually twice a day (and she's amazing in bed) is also doing another woman! Fuck!!

************

So anyway, I knew her already, and when you told me about going to bed with her I got so hard so fast I thought I was just gonna cum in my pants.

You said you were afraid I'd be mad at you. I assured you that no way was I mad! I loved hearing you talk about it (and in my mind I was already fantasizing about how the two of you would look lying together in the sheets making out. You are such a great kisser, you can do it sooo romantic and sooo erotic. To see my Baby's sexy mouth doing another beautiful woman.....jesus).

I wasn't mad at all, I was turned on. But I was stunned. Not that I was surprised by your desire (with your sex drive nothing surprises me---I love it), I was surprised because it was a chick I'd had dinner with at your place. A woman I had sat next to at the movies sometimes when the three of us went out. For some reason it was more of a shock because she wasn't a stranger to me, but someone I already knew pretty well.

You totally had my attention again when you got an "ooo fuck me baby" look on your face and whispered really close to my ear that the two of you had come up with an idea. You talked it over last week while you were lounging almost-naked on the couch, and decided you both wanted me to be there and to….participate, in whatever way was comfortable for all of us. Maybe I would just sit and watch the two of you. Maybe you would ask me to pull my cock while I watched you, or jerk it while the two of you watched me. The thought of you and she all tangled up wearing just bikini panties or a thong while I'm jerking off right next to you.....shit.
You're lying there making out with her, and I groan and shoot my cum all over both of you. That’s fucking hot.

That night when you first told me about it, it was great. You got so wet and we both got so horny that we ended up fucking on the kitchen table. It was fast and hard, and after we both had cum, you had me sitting in a kitchen chair with you sitting on my lap facing me, straddling me.

Kissing me so smoothly, opening your mouth, talking to me softly as we kissed, you asked me if I wanted to do it with the two of you.

You knew you totally had me.

But just to make sure, you slid off my lap and got down on the floor in front of me. You put your beautiful hands (those perfect red nails KILL me) on the insides of my thighs and pushed my legs open. I stared, wanting you, as you opened your mouth wide and went down on my cock that was so hard it was sticking straight up.

God, Baby, the way you sucked me.....I felt like I was gonna die from the pleasure.

Your head bobbed up and down, sliding on the long smooth shaft of my dick. When you sucked and pulled your lips completely off the end of the head, you began jerking my cock. While you were doing that, while you were jerking me off and I was groaning so much, you asked me in a sexy voice if I wanted to be with you and her tomorrow night.

Hell yes!! Anything, just don't stop what you're doing right now!

You're so good. You could get me to do anything.

So I agreed, you smiled and jerked me even faster, pounding my big cock, and I groaned loudly, "Oh god Baby!!" as my cum shot out and fell on your hand and wrist and ran down your forearm.

*****************

We were at your apartment drinking a bottle of wine when she knocked at the door.

You got up and took my hand, pulling me with you to go and greet her.

Like I said, I'd met her several times before, so what she looked like was not a surprise. What nearly knocked me off my feet was that after she had closed the door behind her, she smiled at me and said hi, then leaned in to your pretty face for a kiss.

Watching you kissing another woman was......I can't find the words. It was amazing.

Your soft lips pressing hers for a few seconds, eyes closed, holding hands. Oh fuck.

Baby, you always look hot, but this was something totally new. My cock was pushing my pants out and my scalp was tingling.

When the two of you had finished your kiss, you glanced over at my eyes and smiled as she raised up to give me a kiss on the lips. You were smiling so big because you knew that watching you guys kiss had made me totally horny. And you were fucking right, my sex drive was raging!

*****************

In your bedroom the light was dim and it already smelled like sex.

The three of us stood so close together that almost every part of us was touching a part of someone else. You could hear our heavy sex-driven breathing as we unbuttoned, unzipped, and pulled off different pieces of one another's clothing.
Our mouths made frequent contact with each other's bodies---biting a wrist, warmly kissing the nape of a neck, teasingly tongue-fucking another's mouth, licking the soft curve of an ass. It was all delicious, and it went on for a good while.

As we got naked, we climbed onto your bed. It was wonderfully more crowded than when just you and I are there!

We were all up on our knees, and I began kissing the upper part of your back, stroking your ass with my hand. You and she were facing each other, your breasts sliding around, nipples rubbing each other's. You began to kiss the slowest, softest, erotic kisses imaginable.

As I was kissing across the top of your back, my rock-hard cock slipped out from behind you and was laying against the side of your hip pointing at her, straight as a rod. She reached out and took it in her hand and began to pull it slowly, squeezing and twisting it as she pulled. You looked down and watched for a few seconds, smiled, then opened your mouth as you began kissing her again, noisily this time, and I heard her let out a quiet groan.

I crawled around to where we could each face the other two.

DalilaMile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalilaMile

I kissed you long and deeply. Then I kissed her the same way while you watched. I carefully moved my hands down to each of your pussies and slid my fingers between your legs. Oh god you were both so wet. So slippery, easy to find my way to your fuck-holes.

It was so powerful and overwhelming that we were all quietly gasping and grunting. I began finger-fucking you both just a little, not too deep, not too fast, just a tease. As I was doing your pussies, she held your face in her hands and you both leaned forward and kissed like forever. I watched your tits pressing against one another’s.
I was right there, so close, and I could see every detail, hear your wet mouths, catch glimpses of your tongues sliding in through each other's lips, smell your saliva.

I slid my fingers up and into the swollen wet folds of your slits. My god did you both moan! And while your kissing got sloppier and more sexual, I began to do you both, making light circles around your clit and hers, just the way you had taught me.

**************

Your friend and I really wanted to drive you crazy.

While she continued to kiss you, she began feeling both your breasts. I got behind you and began kissing your gorgeous ass.

She kissed her way down to your nipples and began licking and sucking you. You gasped once when she pulled and stretched your nipple way out using her teeth.

From behind, I heard your moaning getting louder. I spread your ass open and licked you again and again from bottom to top, getting in deeper and deeper. Your moaning changed to groaning and cussing. You can really talk dirty sometimes! (and of course I love it)

Your sweet sexy friend took you by the hands and pulled you forward until you were in a doggie position on your forearms and knees. With your fabulous ass and pussy just in front of my face, I pressed into you.

"Oh SHIT," you cried out when you felt my whole face digging up into your swollen wetness. God how I love your feminine smell.

You spread your knees apart on the mattress to allow me to really reach into you. My mouth was eating your sopping wet pussy, my face was up in your ass, and oh my god I have never wanted to fuck you so bad.

In front of you, lying on the bed with her legs spread in a V for you, your sexy playmate was dying for you to eat her pussy. I wasn't sure if you'd ever done that with any woman, so I didn't know what to expect. The smells were strong. It was easy to see how wet she was.

Baby, you were so fucking horny you lowered your mouth into her pussy and began eating her and tongue-fucking her like you'd done it a million times before. Your moans and groans and whimpering sounds were sooo hot......
I got my face out of you and got up on my knees. Baby, I had to fuck you. I don't think I've ever wanted you so bad.

When I was up on my knees I could see everything and watched your head moving between her legs, down in her wet pussy. Shit!! So Hot. Made my prick surge and feel like it was stretching its skin. I had to stare, at least for a while. Her knees were pointed up and her legs were falling wide open. And there you were, licking away on her hot little clit.

I put my hands on your ass and ran my long cock up into you. You were so wet it just slid right in. Squeezed your beautiful butt and started driving deep into you, pushing from my hips. We groaned together so loudly. Fucked you hard right from the start, banging into you and rocking your whole body.

You didn't take your mouth off her, but you began moaning loudly from being jammed in the ass. It was a fucking hot sound, moaning like that with your mouth closed on her pussy.

My eyes went back and forth from watching my shiny wet cock sliding in and out of your perfect pussy, to looking down at your head working between her legs. You were really getting to her cause she was really starting to groan.
I was thinking she would be cumming any minute so I banged you even harder, and that drove you to press into her more with your mouth. Then she started whining in a high-pitched voice and….. 

…..oh god shit! she was cumming and cumming. She wet your face pretty good, and kept lifting her ass just enough so she could push against your mouth harder, trying to make her orgasm last.

**************** 

You said you wanted to see it.

You said you were really dying just to see us do it. To watch us fuck while you played with yourself. So we did.

Whatever position you told us you wanted to see, that's what we did.

However fast or slow, or easy or hard---you were the boss and we fucked for you, babe.

You were sitting so close to us.
Once, while I was banging her steady and hard, I leaned way over and you and I kissed. Pretty hot for both of us: I was kissing one woman while my cock was in another woman. You were kissing a man who was fucking. Damn hot.

She came on me two or three times, her stuff running down her thighs. It was getting pretty messy.

After a while, you started talking dirty to me, then urging me to cum.

I was fucking her pussy from behind, my hands grabbing her waist. She was moaning and groaning and had one hand between her legs playing with herself.

You got louder telling me to cum on her, and I growled as I pulled out of her and stood on the bed with my cock in my hand. She turned over, was sitting on her ass, her heels touching the sheet with her hands flat on the bed behind her, holding herself up.

She looked into my eyes with this mean "fuck me you bastard" look, and oh god did I start to cum. I jerked my cock with both hands and shot my white stuff all over her.

You felt thrilled seeing us cum like that, and you whimpered and gasped, "Shiiiiiiit,” with your legs pulled up, one hand doing your clit, and the other hand fucking yourself so fast and hard with two fingers.

Then it really hit you when you saw me standing there over her with a long string of cum hanging from the tip of my cock. I looked over and watched you masturbating furiously.

God your orgasm went on forever.

*****************

Probably the wildest thing we did together---it was soooo amazing---the wildest thing we did was when she laid on you like she was gonna do a 69, but she didn’t want you to do anything but lay back and enjoy it. 

So she had her face right over your pussy, and she was laying on top of you. (It looked so good I wanted to just stand there and jerk off while I stared at the two of you)

She had wrapped her arms around your creamy white thighs and pulled your legs apart. Rocking herself on you---looked to me like she was doing it to grind her breasts into your abdomen---she worked her red tongue all around and inside your warm pink slit.
You raised your ass like you were gonna roll your knees up to your chin, and she stuck her tongue out and plunged it into your wet hole. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, it was so totally wild.

I climbed on the bed and got on my knees between your legs. When she pulled her tongue out of your pussy, I drove my cock right in---fuck! you are always so wet!!

Back and forth, you felt her tonguing you, then felt my hard cock plunging in and out of you.

She spread your slit with her fingers and licked circles around your clit while my cock was fucking you and fucking you and fucking you.

And oohhh you moaned and groaned so loud.

When you bucked your hips she and I made eye contact---we knew your cumming was about to start. She licked faster on your pleasure spot, pressing into you. I put my hands on the back of your thighs, held you down, then drove my long cock straight down into your slick wet pussy hole and fucked you as hard and fast and deep as I could, groaning and growling and yelling, “Fuck! Baby! Fuck!!”

You came harder than I have ever seen you cum. You were gasping and moaning and even yelled, but we wouldn't let you up or even stop what we were doing to you. Who knows how many times you came! It was awesome. You were crying and begging us to stop. 

Your whole body was still shaking for a long time after.

When things began to relax, we got so comfortable in the cool sheets, all three of us.

All our smooth skin touching up against each other. Felt so good to be together.

We softly and quietly kissed, and gently stroked, and listened to each other’s breathing for a long time.

Published 
Written by olderwiser13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments