Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Valentine's Day Date

"An annual tradition"

12
4 Comments 4
1.4k Views 1.4k
606 words 606 words

Heidi sat at the bar in the pub waiting for her husband Raj to arrive for their annual Valentine's date. As she scanned the room, a former lover caught her eye. He stood, nodded towards the back door in an invitation to meet him out back.

As she entered the alley, he turned her around, placed her hands on the wall and pushed her face against the cool bricks. He lifted her skirt, gently kicked her legs apart, released his cock and entered her already wet snatch. Heidi rocked her hips to give him better access His warm breath was against her ear as he thrust again and again into her tight cunt. She had almost forgotten how much she enjoyed being taken by him.

Their lust for one another had never dwindled. As he continued to fuck her, she started to meet his every thrust. Their breathing was rapid with their continued exertion. She had just started quivering in her orgasm when he released his seed within her womb. That drove her over the edge and her body started shaking as she had her own release.

As he came down from his high, he slid his cock from her pussy and returned it to his pants.

Still holding her against the wall he said, "Tell Raj I said hi."

"Will do," she answered.

He replied, "Same time next year?"

"Absolutely!"

*********** A Year Later **********

She had arrived early to the pub this year. So much had changed. Heidi wondered if her lover would show up.

As she started her third glass of whiskey, wondering if she had the courage to go through with her plan, the door opened. He had finally arrived. He sat and ordered a drink as was usual for him. After a few minutes, he winked at her and motioned to the door to the alley.

ShofiaWett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShofiaWett

She stood and met him at the door. They went to the alley and he pressed her body against the cool bricks. She had been waiting for this day for months now. It seemed surreal as once again, he took her from behind. God, how she needed this fuck. His cock was touching all the right spots in her pink folds. She felt his left hand move to rub her clit. It felt so wonderful, she needed that more than she had realized. Her body was engulfed in her first orgasm. As she came, she could feel his lips as they kissed the nape of her neck. Her body wanted more; it started meeting his with a furious pace. He could hold back no longer and came hard.

As he slipped his cock from her warm haven, he said, "Happy tenth anniversary. Tell Raj I said hi."

Heidi broke into tears. He had no idea what to do, so he asked "What's wrong?"

"Everything," she sobbed. "Raj divorced me last month."

"Why in the world would he do that," her lover asked.

Heidi took a deep breath and answered, "Something about me having a blonde, blue-eyed, fair-skinned daughter last November. She didn't look like she could have been fathered by a man from India, so he had a paternity test done. He left as soon as it told him she wasn't his."

Feeling her pain, he asked, "Oh, Heidi, is there anything I can do to help?"

Heidi gathered up her courage and said, "Would you like to come home and meet our daughter?"

He was totally shocked. He felt he had just been hit by a bus. Then, gently taking her hand in his he said, "I'd love to," and led her out of the alley.

Published 
Written by Mellobugler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments