Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Inked Crotch Smelled

"A challenge should always be met."

10
9 Comments 9
2.9k Views 2.9k
759 words 759 words

Saturday 10:15 pm

I picked up the panties that had been dropped in my lap, lifted them to my nose and mouth and inhaled deeply. I watched the sylph-like figure of my muse swiftly begin to leave the club and I threw her panties on to my table in mild frustration. I thought I glimpsed something not quite right.

I picked them up saw inked on to the crotch “Follow Me”. I looked up to where she had gone to see the door of the club closing.

I moved swiftly to follow the minx with the dirty blonde hair, thinking that Nicole my wife wouldn’t care if I was away a couple more nights. I knew she took her pleasures from the gym that she belonged to, but that’s perhaps another story.

I heard and then saw Melanie leaving the carpark in a bronze Volkswagen Beetle convertible. I raced to my old Chevy Camaro to give chase, hoping that she might want to be found. After some minutes I saw her waiting at some lights and pulled alongside and nodded my head in her direction.

Then with some delight, I watched as she blew a kiss and stormed away from the lights as fast as she could go. I followed behind, marvelling at how well she handled the Beetle, making a mental note that she shouldn’t ever be underestimated, despite her needs.

For twenty minutes we twisted and turned, following the contours of the road as closely as I had hoped to follow the contours of her body with my fingers and tongue, when we arrived at where she was taking me.

Eventually, we pulled into the car park of The Eliot Hotel on Commonwealth Avenue. She looked at me smiled and said, “I hope you can keep up with me in bed as well as on the road.”

She looked at me and said, “Go do the honours at the desk. Then come and find me at the bar."

Walking to the reception I asked for a suite and in due course picked up the offered key card. I slid the key card into my pocket and sauntered towards the bar to find my pantyless muse. When I arrived, there were two sets of two shot glasses on the bar containing no doubt two more Jager bombs for each of us.

ShofiaWett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShofiaWett

She whispered huskily, “Win the first, you get my body.” 

I nodded my agreement. She looked deep into my blue eyes and said.

“Win the second... You might have a chance of keeping me for longer.”

We looked deep into each other's eyes - hers were dusky and melted something deep within me – each with one hand on the glass waiting for the other to move. I sensed her reticence to win, we both knew the first course was a given. So slowly I lifted my glass to her lips and she lifted her glass to my lips and we drank together.

I said let’s take the other drinks with us and so I led my sexy young muse to the suite.

In the elevator, I claimed my kiss and our tongues danced and my fingers ensured that she hadn’t found a spare pair of panties. After stroking her gently the moisture was evident. I pressed her against the wall of the elevator with my fingers dancing a rhumba.

I turned her round undoing the zip on her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She glared at me and I put my finger to her lips in both places. The frisson in her body happened at the time the elevator stopped moving. It was as if the whole hotel shuddered.

I took her by the hand and led her to the place she wanted to be.

The suite was beautifully decorated, but Melanie, she was radiant and my eyes only had one place that they could settle.

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and laid her gently on the king sized bed covered in a satin spread. I knelt between her long lithe legs and began to cherish her pussy with my tongue. After a few moments first her hands, then her thighs held me close as my tongue worked a magic spell over her very being. As the mewls of delight came and went my beard was doused with her very essence time and time again. I rolled her over, slid my hard cock deep into her core and we travelled to places seldom found before.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Fluttered
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments