Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Curator's Private Collection

"A passionate encounter between a curious art student and a seductive museum curator turns a routine research visit into a steamy, illicit tryst among priceless artifacts."

11
5 Comments 5
680 Views 680
909 words 909 words

Sarah's heels clicked against the polished marble floor as she strode through the museum's grand hall. The echo reverberated off the high ceilings, accompanying the steady rhythm of her heartbeat. She was here on a mission: studying ancient Greek sculptures for her art history thesis.

As she rounded a corner, her breath caught in her throat. There, bathed in soft lighting, stood a magnificent statue of Adonis. The marble gleamed, and the god's physique's curve and contour were perfectly rendered. Sarah's eyes traveled from his strong jawline down to his broad chest, lingering on the defined abs before settling on his impressively sculpted manhood.

A flush crept up her neck, warming her cheeks. She glanced around, relieved to find the gallery empty. Biting her lip, Sarah stepped closer, her fingers itching to trace the lines of the statue.

"Magnificent, isn't he?" a deep voice purred behind her.

Sarah whirled around, her heart pounding. A man stood there, his intense gaze fixed on her. He was tall, with dark hair and piercing blue eyes that seemed to look right through her.

"I... yes, he is," Sarah stammered, her mouth suddenly dry.

The stranger moved closer, the scent of his cologne – a heady mix of sandalwood and musk – enveloping her. "I'm Marcus, the curator," he said, his voice low and rich. "And you are?"

"Sarah," she replied, her pulse quickening as Marcus's eyes roved over her body, lingering on the swell of her breasts visible above her low-cut blouse.

Marcus smiled, a predatory glint in his eyes. "Tell me, Sarah, what do you think of Adonis here?"

Sarah swallowed hard, acutely aware of Marcus's proximity. "He's... impressive. The craftsmanship is exquisite."

"Indeed," Marcus murmured, stepping even closer. "But I think you find him more than just academically interesting, don't you?"

Heat pooled in Sarah's core as Marcus's hand brushed against her arm. She nodded, unable to form words.

"Perhaps you'd like a more... hands-on experience?" Marcus suggested, his breath hot against her ear.

Sarah's nipples hardened, pressing against the thin fabric of her blouse. She turned to face Marcus, her green eyes meeting his blue ones. "What did you have in mind?"

Without warning, Marcus's lips crashed against hers. Sarah moaned into his mouth, her hands fisting in his shirt as his tongue sought entrance. She opened to him willingly, tasting the hint of coffee on his breath.

Marcus's hands roamed her body, cupping her ass and pulling her flush against him. Sarah could feel his hardness pressing against her stomach, and she ground her hips against him, eliciting a low growl.

"Fuck, you're so hot," Marcus groaned, breaking the kiss to trail his lips down her neck. He nipped at her pulse point, causing Sarah to gasp.

Marcus unbuttoned her blouse with deft fingers, revealing her lacy black bra. He palmed her breasts, thumbs teasing her nipples through the delicate fabric. Sarah arched into his touch, her pussy throbbing with need.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

"Please," she whimpered, unsure what she was begging for.

Marcus smirked, his eyes dark with lust. "Turn around," he commanded.

Sarah complied, her breath catching as Marcus pressed her against the cool marble base of the Adonis statue. He hiked up her skirt, revealing her matching black thong.

"Mmm, so wet for me already," Marcus purred, running a finger along her slit. Sarah moaned, pushing back against his hand.

The sound of a lowered zipper filling the air, followed by the crinkle of foil. Sarah's anticipation built as she felt the blunt head of Marcus's cock pressing against her entrance.

"Ready?" Marcus asked, his voice husky with desire.

"Yes," Sarah breathed, gripping the statue's base.

Marcus pushed in slowly, stretching her deliciously. Sarah gasped at the fullness, her inner walls clenching around him. He stilled for a moment, allowing her to adjust, before beginning to move.

His thrusts started slow and deep, each one sending sparks of pleasure through Sarah's body. She met him stroke for stroke, the wet sounds of their coupling echoing in the empty gallery.

"Harder," Sarah demanded, her nails scraping against the marble.

Marcus obliged, increasing his pace. The slap of skin on skin filled the air, mingling with their moans and gasps. Sarah felt her orgasm building, a tight coil of pleasure in her lower belly.

"I'm close," she panted, her legs trembling.

Marcus snaked a hand around to rub her clit, his fingers moving in tight circles. "Come for me, Sarah," he growled.

The added stimulation pushed her over the edge. Sarah cried out, her pussy clenching rhythmically around Marcus's cock as waves of pleasure crashed over her. Her vision went white, her body shuddering with the intensity of her climax.

Marcus's thrusts became erratic as he chased his release. With a guttural groan, he came, his cock pulsing inside her.

They stayed like that for a moment, both catching their breath. Marcus slowly pulled out, and Sarah winced at the sudden emptiness.

As they straightened their clothes, Sarah couldn't help but giggle. "Well, that wasn't quite the hands-on experience I expected when I came to the museum today."

Marcus grinned, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "Perhaps we could continue your... education in my office? I have some fascinating artifacts I'd love to show you."

Sarah's pussy clenched at the suggestion. "Lead the way, curator," she purred, taking his hand.

As they left the gallery, Sarah glanced at the Adonis statue. She felt her thesis was about to take a very interesting turn.

Published 
Written by mysterioustraveller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments