Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex with my neighbour during lockdown - part 2

"Two neighbours become even closer as the lockdown continues."

31
17 Comments 17
4.2k Views 4.2k
972 words 972 words

As the first signs of light filtered through the shutters in my bedroom, I began to stir. Suddenly I was very alert and I knew what had woken me. There was somebody in my house. I could clearly hear someone downstairs. 

My mind began to race. Had either of my sons returned unexpectedly? Unlikely, I had spoken to them both yesterday. Should I call the police? Should I confront the intruder?

Before I could make a decision my neighbour Ann entered the room. She was naked. Ann lifted the duvet and got in beside me. She began kissing me immediately and her hand reached for my cock. I was naked as well having masturbated while thinking about Ann and our previous tryst before falling into a deep sleep.

“What time is it?” I asked breaking off our kiss.

“Just after five-thirty” Ann replied, “I let myself in, I hope you don’t mind?” 

Ann was wanking my cock firmly now and it was responding, I clearly didn’t mind.

“What about Dave?” I asked. Dave was her husband.

“He just came up to bed after spending the night passed out on the sofa. He was reeking of booze. He looked a mess, His hair, his ridiculous lockdown beard. I couldn’t bear to be in the room with him, let alone the bed. He has passed out again.” Ann’s voice was a mixture of disappointment but there was an obvious trace of anger there as well. 

My cock was now rigid and fully erect. Ann sat up, threw her leg over me and straddled me. Her pussy was wet and I slid in easily.

“Fuck me,” Ann commanded

I don’t like to disappoint a woman so I began thrusting into her, pushing my cock from my hips up into her.

Ann responded by pushing down against me.

Like last time there was no foreplay, Ann liked to go straight for the main course. I reached up and began to feel her boobs and felt her nipples harden to my touch. Her reddish hair was highlighted by the sunlight peeking through the shutters.

We fucked each other as the sun rose, both needy both completely at ease with what we were doing. I felt Ann’s breathing begin to deepen. She reached down and began to rub her clit while continuing to take my length. I found this to be a very erotic sight, her fingers working just below the narrow strip of reddish hair. I felt my balls begin to tighten and knew I was not far off.

Ann cried out loud and slumped forward onto my chest. My cock stayed in her pussy and I felt myself shoot at least two spurts into her.

“God I needed that,” she exclaimed.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her close as she lay on top of me. Both our hearts were beating hard. I pulled the duvet up and covered us both. My cock softened and slipped out of Ann’s pussy. We dozed off in a blissful embrace.

AzaleeaSiempre
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AzaleeaSiempre

Twenty minutes later we were woken by the sound of the radio on my alarm clock. The BBC News reminding us of the grim situation the world faced.

Even though I had been furloughed I made sure that I stuck to a routine. I did my best to stay fit, watched my drinking and kept busy. I only had to look at Dave next door to see how easy it was to fall apart during the lockdown.

I didn’t feel remotely sorry for the fact that his wife was naked in my bed. He had neglected her long before the lockdown started and was now drinking his way to an almost certain divorce.

Minutes earlier and one previous occasion I had fucked Ann, that was all it can be described as. No foreplay just taking care of each other's immediate needs. It had worked for us both and we had both enjoyed it. As Ann lay on my chest I felt the urge to be much more gentle with her

I lay Ann on her back and parted her legs, I then got into position and lowered my head towards her pussy. Ann had a narrow strip of reddish-brown hair, but everything else was smooth. I wonder if Dave even knew, let alone appreciated how sexy and beautiful his wife was?

With my tongue, I began to lick the length of her slit with a long slow movement, Up and down. Almost at once, I began to hear an appreciative purring and with her hands, Ann pushed my head down into her pussy. I needed no more encouragement.

I had guessed right, it had been far too long since anyone had made love to Ann. She relaxed and enjoyed the long-forgotten sensations. I was stimulated and aroused as well. Likewise, for me, it had been a long time. 

Our lovemaking was leisurely and languid, unlike the rush-fucks we had enjoyed previously.  Neither of us was in a hurry we were both able to climax again. Dave was passed out and due to the lockdown, neither of us had to be anywhere.

Afterwards, we went downstairs where Ann had left her cycling clothes. A clever move because anyone who saw her in the shared driveway would have assumed she had been out for an early morning ride. 

After Ann had left I was tidying some plants in my front garden when Iris my elderly neighbour on the other side inquired whether I had enjoyed my ride that morning. Iris was an absolute darling and she missed nothing that happened in the local area. We exchanged knowing smiles with one another.

 I got a list of things she needed from the supermarket from her. I really was looking after my neighbours.

 

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments