Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Long Overdue Masturbation Session

"My middle finger moved fast in and out of my soaking wet pussy as I watched a foursome porn on the TV"

23
9 Comments 9
3.9k Views 3.9k
516 words 516 words

My name is Katerina, forty years old, newly divorced with no kids, thank the lord! I wanted kids but my ex-husband was a cheater so I'm glad he didn't knock me up. So, still waiting for the right man to come along and sweep me off my feet. If that ever happens in real life.

I worked as a cashier at the grocery store and was polite and friendly to all of the customers, even rude and unpleasant ones. So I would come home to my apartment, kick my shoes off, get changed into my dressing gown, heat up a microwavable meal, and then put the tele on. An hour or so later, I would go to bed and do the same routine the next day, and the next day after that.

One night, I was bored and flicking through the channels on the TV and nearly dozing off, when suddenly I flicked onto a porn channel. I sat up straight and watched three gorgeous and tanned naked girls with long blonde hair have fun with a handsome naked guy with great abs. They were having a foursome. I had never had a threesome or foursome before and to be perfectly honest, I had never sexually experimented either. It had always been me and a man.

I wanted to turn it off but their moans and groans had gotten me captivated. As I watched more and more, I felt a sensation down below that I hadn't felt for a VERY long time. Was that arousal? Was I being sexually aroused by this porn? I turned the volume up a bit and the louder the moans on the screen grew, the more I was getting turned on. I found myself touching my right breast and fondling my hard erect nipple. My other hand went down to my legs to my vagina. I was completely surprised at how wet it was.

lovelyVALERIE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lovelyVALERIE

I began to slowly rub my left middle finger over my erect clitoris which made my body tremble with excitement. Yep, I was excited. My finger moved slowly in and out of my pussy, as my breathing increased. The louder the moans on the screen got, the more I was turned on and made my finger move faster. I moaned as I was getting more and more excited, my body was on fire. I felt myself building up to an orgasm as I moved faster.

"Oh, God!" I cried out loud as my body quivered up and down and then settled ten seconds later. I had orgasmed. It was the most excitement I had had in a VERY long time.

I knew I had to go to bed, but I was captivated by the porn. But the more I watched it, the more I got turned on again. I stood up off the couch and went through to my bedroom, got my dildo out, and started playing with it. The vibration of the dildo sent my clitoris into overdrive making me orgasm for the second time very quickly. I was exhausted now and very sleepy. But satisfied.

Published 
Written by lustpassion40
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments