Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her First Car Spanking

"What treat awaits Francesca on her drive into the country ?"

10
3 Comments 3
3.0k Views 3.0k
649 words 649 words

Author's Notes

"This story is a follow up to my micro fiction tale "Spanking her for the first time""
One cold October evening, Sir told Francesca they were going to go for a drive. Bundled up in his SUV, she wondered what was happening as he drove to a secluded woodland spot near his home. As they arrived, he glanced around checking for other cars or people. Seeing none, he reached over Francesca and pressed the button that moved her seat as far back from the front of the car as possible.

He then proceeded to recline the back of the seat. Then, with the engine switched off, they were in almost total darkness.

He ran his hand up her thigh and under her skirt and made a low, animalistic noise in the back of his throat as he felt the fabric of his favourite flimsy thong.

“Pull those down, turn round and present yourself to me on all fours,” he ordered.

Feeling a flush of excitement, Francesca quickly complied.

Francesca had been desperate for a good, hard spanking, but for a variety of reasons, they had been unable to get the time or opportunity to make it happen.

He began with gentle slaps with his hand on her bare buttocks to warm her up,

He then began to increase the intensity until Francesca was flinching and moaning with every strike, feeling the pain with every blow on her soft skin.

“Princess, it’s time to play the counting game.”

Francesca smiled in the dark, her favourite game!

She counted every smack, thanking Sir for each.

As the numbers increased, so did the force of them:

“1… thank you, Sir”

“2… thank you, Sir”

“3… thank you, Sir…”

on and on until she could take no more and collapsed in a heap on the seat.

“Are you finished, princess?” He asked.

“No, Sir. More, please. I can take much more.”

She steeled herself for what would come next, knowing this was an invitation to him to see how much she really could take.

He reached into her handbag, looking for the paddle hairbrush Francesca carried around with her. He held the brush so that the smooth, flat back was facing her reddening cheeks.

Hannyrousse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hannyrousse1

“Are you ready, princess?”

“Yes, Sir,” she sighed.

The brush swung through the air and connected with her tender flesh, created a wonderful thud. It was a different sensation to the bare-handed spanking she had received up to now; the feeling reverberated through her body.

As Sir increased the intensity with every slap, Francesca’s skin began to feel numb, bruised, and tingly.

The spanking continued in this way until Francesca reached her hand over to feel how Sir was enjoying himself.

Unzipping him, she pulled his hard cock out and felt it pulsing in her hand. This was all Sir needed to put the hairbrush away, come round to the other side of the car, push Francesca down into the seat and then climb on top of her. He entered her pussy from behind, and with every thrust, he pressed his weight onto her tingling cheeks.

The fabric of his jeans chafed against the raw skin at the tops of her thighs until he came, his hot seed filling her.

Still inside Francesca, he stroked the back of her neck, tracing a line down her spine, making her shudder with pleasure.

His fingers worked their way round to her front, touching her swollen clitoris until Francesca orgasmed, clenching her pussy lips round his still-hard cock.

After resting and composing themselves, Sir helped Francesca fix her clothes and tidy herself up, kissing her gently.

“Good girl,” he said, making her smile from ear to ear. She was so pleased to have made him happy. He got into the driver’s seat and drove Francesca home.

The next day Francesca’s bottom was still red, and her cheeks felt tender every time she sat down, a wonderful reminder of their first session in the car – hopefully not the last!

Published 
Written by yurigagarin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments