Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He Wanted to Be My First

"An older man. An inexperienced woman. An offer too good too refuse."

16
14 Comments 14
4.4k Views 4.4k
997 words 997 words

Author's Notes

"Thanks for reading! I love to get feedback and correspond with people who enjoyed my story and I'm always open to ideas for stories. Follow me or send a message!"

My heart was racing.  My knees trembled. That’s the feeling I can’t forget.  The nervous anticipation I felt as I walked across the hotel lobby and stood there waiting for the elevator.  Wearing a little black dress, heels, and new lingerie. On my way to the penthouse, to fuck a stranger.

I am nineteen years old, fit, and conventionally attractive.  I’m a part-time student working my way through college. I have a few jobs, but primarily I work at an upscale hotel.  The goal is to work my way up to an assistant manager position to bolster my resume.  

The hotel is on a golf course and caters primarily to executive business travelers.  It's not the place your company puts you up when you're on the road. It's where the CEO of your company stays.  We’re required to dress professionally. That’s typically a blouse and skirt for me.

The clientele tends to get flirty with the help.  It’s our job to go the extra mile. We flirt back.  We smile. We laugh at every bad joke. Not just the women.  The guys kiss ass, too. 

That kind of thing can lead to unwanted advances.  Men often want to buy me a drink. The more confident ones suggest more.  Like a drink in their room. But I always declined. 

At least until the day I didn’t.

Emil is a regular client.  He has a European accent. I don’t know what he does, but he’s at the hotel every other month.  He always books a suite. The starting price is $1200 a night.  

Six months ago he got in around 10 pm.  He was obviously stressed and complained about his day of travel.  I was alone at the front desk. He mentioned he would use some company to help him relax.  I politely declined. Then he offered me $500.

The money was tempting.  I was struggling to pay my bills and tuition.  But it wasn’t enough to fuck a stranger. I told him there were clubs nearby where that offer would work.  

“I’m not looking for strippers or whores,” he said.  “I don’t like dirty women.”

I declined again.  He opened his wallet and started counting out bills.  He had over $600 and a handful of Euros. He offered it all. 

I turned him down a third time.  He persisted.  

“I can’t sell my virginity for $600,” I finally blurted out. 

I was sure he’d stop after that.

But the opposite happened.  He offered me $2500. Then $3000.  Then 5k for a full night. I was overwhelmed.  I told him I needed to think about it. But I also just wanted him to go away.

I was on the desk again the next night.  When he came by I accepted his offer. He must have expected it.  He slipped me an envelope with the original $600 in bills and told me to dress well and buy new lingerie.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

I kept most of the money.  I bought a dress on sale at Nordstrom Rack and lingerie at a boutique store.  He got a room downtown. I couldn’t meet him at work.  

Every nerve tingled as I walked in.  I’d never felt so alive. The anticipation was like a drug.  

Emil sat by the window.  

“Undress.”

I kneeled to take off my heels.

“Not like that,” he said.  “Stand. Take your time.”

I didn’t want to blow it. I was nervous.  

I stood in front of him and slowly unzipped my dress.  He voiced his approval at my lingerie. A lacy black bra, garter belt, thong, and stockings. He told me to spin slowly.  I obeyed.

“There is nothing like deflowering,” he said.  “It’s special. To be a woman’s first. The one she will never forget.”

He put a chair in front of the dressing mirror. He placed my hands on the back and leaned forward.  In the mirror, I saw him move behind me. He pushed my thong aside and touched my shaved pussy. I was anxious.  But also wet. I wanted him to fuck me.

Emil unzipped his pants.  He took out his cock. We stared at one another in the mirror.  And he fucked me.  

He was slow and steady.  Firm, but attentive. Our eyes stayed locked on the reflection of us fucking.  My tits bounced as he pounded my tight cunt. I groaned with each thrust. The thrill of giving myself to a stranger was titillating.  

He fucked me faster.  Harder. And I got louder. He knew what he was doing.  I cried out. And I came with him inside me.  

That drove him wild.  He held my hips tightly.  He pounded my cunt. And he climaxed with a loud cry.  

Then he took me to bed.  He removed all my lingerie.  He sucked my small tits. He ate my pussy until I came.  And then he fucked me again.  

“You’ll always remember this night,” he said.  “Your first night with a man.”

He slept peacefully after.  I slept restlessly. In the morning he told me to shower. He joined me halfway through and had me suck his cock.  I told him I wouldn’t swallow so he came on my tits. 

He ordered breakfast, but I didn’t stick around.  I had honored my part of the agreement.

The money is mostly gone now. That amount doesn't go far when you have rent and tuition.  But it helped reduce my stress for a while and allowed me to focus on the hotel job and school and spend less time at my other gig; stripping with the other “dirty women” at the club Emil didn’t want to visit.  Maybe 5K isn’t enough money to sell your virginity. But I wasn’t really a virgin anyway.  Far from it. I only said that because I thought it would get him to fuck off. Who knew it would only lead to him upping the offer?      

 

Published 
Written by DallasWonderland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments