Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deception

"Couples test their infidelity"

3
2 Comments 2
1.1k Views 1.1k
997 words 997 words

Trent had telephoned his close friend Danny to accuse him of screwing his wife Angela. Danny wasn't at home but Trent ended up relating his suspicions to Danny's wife Penny, who vehemently denied the possibility and begged him to drop the subject. It would ruin years of close friendship between the four of them whether his accusations were true or not.

Her voice softened somewhat as she said, "After all, you and I are hardly innocent. We have fooled around when we have had the chance. We've kissed and touched and had fun. I don't want that to end. Let's meet and talk about this before you go too far."

They met at a discreet restaurant in a boutique hotel. Penny was wearing a form fitting knitted wool dress that did nothing to hide her voluptuous body. They sat side by side, both aroused and expectant; their mates' infidelity was not going to be the point of discussion.

Penny began boldly by saying, "I cannot remember dancing with you one time when you did not get an erection."

Trent smiled and responded, "And I cannot recall you ever trying to evade it!"

Penny said, "Remember that New Year's Eve where we ended up in the bedroom alone at midnight with the others in the rec room?"

They moved closer on the love seat, hearts pounding and bodies heating. They held hands; fingers interlaced and palms gently rubbing.

Danny said, "I'll never forget it. I was ready to take you right there up against the door."

Penny stared into his eyes languidly and murmured, "I've dreamed many times about what might have happened. I'm wet now thinking about it."

Their lunch arrived; they could barely concentrate on eating. At one point Trent's hand worked up under the hem of her skirt and along her inner thigh. Penny caught her breath in expectation.

Penny leaned in and whispered, "Would you like to find out what might have happened." She rubbed her breast on his bicep.

Trent said, "I often rent a suite here when a business deal is going well. What about it?"

In answer, Penny opened her purse to display her panties.

They undressed each other as soon as the door closed behind them, naked bodies then meshed together in a tongue-twisting kiss. He pinned her against the door as Penny looped one leg up behind his hip and directed his cock between her legs to plow along her damp slit.

They remained remarkably calm. Penny moved to sit on the side of the bed and took Trent's cock into her mouth, gently licking the knob and applying light suction as she slid her lips up and down his throbbing shaft as she cradled his balls.

He pushed her to her back and knelt down, kissing his way up between her inner thighs, rubbing his face in her vulva and tonguing her slit from back to front. Penny groaned and arched upwards crying out, "No more, no more, I'll come."

AndiBlake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndiBlake

Trent crawled up over her body as she used her elbows to scrunch her way back on the bed with Trent kissing and licking his way to her breasts. He fastened on her nipples as he fingered and teased her pussy.

Penny spread her legs wide, lifting them up over his back in invitation. She tasted her pussy on his lips as his bulbous knob pressed and entered her, her pussy lips clamping and releasing as it worked slowly into her vagina.

Trent swore in pure pleasure as his cock parted the silky folds of her tunnel on its way to full entry, using short but lengthening strokes that brought moans of pleasure from each of them. Her pussy lips gripped the base of his cock as they paused in delayed ecstasy.

They rolled and twisted like two snakes in the sun as they began to stroke, she on her back, then side to side, her on top and finally on her back as she clamped her heels into his thighs before they released themselves like a runaway steam engine and the sound of a cock plundering a very wet pussy. Whap! Whap! Whap!

They lay clamped together as her pulsing pussy drew out the last of his cum.

Penny finally broke the silence with a little giggle; "I didn't see this coming when I woke up this morning."

Trent responded, "Nor did I, my only thoughts were of vengeance."

Penny said, "You are wrong about that baby. I know that they have not been meeting. What makes you think that they are?"

"She has been paying more attention to him when we are together and she has been acting strangely towards me," Trent said, "something is up, I know it."

Penny rolled to her side and commenced to kiss his neck and nipples while wrapping her hand around his stiffening cock.

"Let me tell you a story babe," she whispered, "about two women who were good friends. They met often and started trying on each other's clothes, and sometimes switching lingerie. They touched and kissed, sucked each others' nipples and eventually ventured to gal on gal sex."

Trent was in full erection and moaned, "Enough, you have me horny as a rabbit already Penny."

They kissed passionately as Penny mounted him, her knees astride his torso. She lowered her pussy down to massage and envelope his big knob before sucking in his entire shaft as her ass cheeks settled on his thighs.

She began to ride him slowly, up and down, twisting and turning her body around his shaft. She dropped her upper body down to rub her tits on his face and admitted, "Angela has been a bad girl alright baby, but not with Danny."

Trent grasped her cheeks, spread them wider and began to drive up into her whispering, "I know baby. She told me all about it."

"You bastard," she cried as she rose up to provide him room to ravish her wide-open pussy.

Published 
Written by Starry_Eyed
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments