Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Careful What You are in a Mood For - Part 1

"Kat is horny and goes to her favorite club in search of..."

46
54 Comments 54
10.0k Views 10.0k
959 words 959 words
10pm Friday night and I was at the Link. My fake ID secured my drink; twenty became twenty-one easily. I was horny, and this was the place to satisfy my needs. My heels, booty shorts and a braless crop-top should be a good indicator of my intentions. In the right position, you could just see the bottom of my “C” cup mounds and their points were unmistakable.

Sitting on a barstool, I surveyed the crowd, returning all the stares that I was receiving. Soon I was surrounded by four guys, all vying for my attention. They were all handsome, in their own way. All had lines that were variations on a theme I had heard many times. This was far from my first rodeo. But good looks, good lines, did not translate to great in bed. How should I choose who would get me tonight? I was in the mood for something wild, bizarre, exotic.

I had noticed a black guy, standing a few feet away, looking me over. Now he was staring steadily, locked on my eyes. I had been with black guys before and found no real difference between white guys. I thought the big cock thing was a myth, an urban legend.

Conversation went on, me indecisive but getting hornier. Finally the black guy pushed through and whispered in my ear.

“You hot. Nice tits. Here to get fucked?”

Startled, I said, “Yeah. You think you are the man for the job?”

“Come wit me, you see.”

He pulled me by the arm, leading me to a booth where he sat touching me, leg to leg.

“You need dis,” he said, as he put my hand on his cock.

It was huge! Half way down his leg and not even hard. My myth image evaporated. My pussy started seeping, my tits openly poking against my top.
 
“Want dis, hit my crib. You be screamin soon.”

He was rough looking yet radiated gentleness. I had wanted wild and exotic.

“Where is it?”

“Close. East side. Car outside. You down?”

My mind reeling, I stood up.

“I’m down.”

His rusty old car took us to a ramshackle house.

As we headed in he said, “My woman be here. She white like you, loves to maybe watch. No worries, she be high on weed.”

Now he tells me, as we walk through the barely attached door. She is lying on an old, broken couch, wearing only a thong, lit joint twixt her fingers.

“Yo Jevon.”

“Hey Sweet, this is...”

“Kat. I am Kat, nice to meet ya. Everything cool?”

“Ya Baby. Be cool, he turn you every way but loose you let him.”

“Come in later you wants, she needful now,” he said.

Down a creaky, dark hallway and into a dark room.

AnnaRuth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRuth

He lights a candle. Old mattress on the floor, clothes strewn around.

He steps up to me, grabs my top and zip; it is off. Grabbing and squeezing both my nips, he pulls me into an intense kiss. My hands impulsively go to his cock, pulling it out of his pants.

My God, I think, I can’t get my hands around it! What am I in for? My crotch is now soaked and I can feel drops on my legs.

He frees my super sensitive tits and pushes me to my knees.

“Suck and lick it. Soon you beg for it, they all do.”

My mind still reeling, I did not know how right he was. I was transfixed. Dim, flickering yellow light. Paint half peeled off the wall, what I could see anyway. And his cock, astonishing. Whatever is beyond horny is what I was.

Holding it; licking it; stroking it... It was unbelievable but undeniable. My mouth around it, I sucked and licked like I had never done before. My right hand was impulsively rubbing my pussy. All I knew was I was burning with lust to have it in me, nothing else mattered.

“Fuck me. Fuck me now! Please. I am dying here. I need this in me, fucking me, now!”

He made me wait and suck more, as he slowly undressed; watching me sink deeper into animalistic passion. Finally naked, he pulled me up and tossed me on the mattress. Grabbing my shorts, they came off in one swift pull. He put them to his mouth.

“Tasty and sweet! You ready now?”

“Oh my God, yes!

“How bad you want dis black dick?”

“More than anything! I’ll be your bitch! Whatever you want. I am begging you for it!”

“You take care of Sweet? She love pussy.”

“Yes, yes! I’ll do Sweet. I love pussy also. Just get it in me!

And so he did. Sliding it up and down, covering it with my nectar, he then began to push, advancing into me. My screams of marvel, rapture, ecstasy and ravishment began almost immediately, and continued through climax after climax. I had never imagined I could be so stretched or so deeply penetrated. Totally lost in the astonishment of what was happening to me, I could do nothing but let him use me, let him drive me to sexual oblivion.

I slowly awoke, as the sun somewhat shown through a shrouded window. Sweet was naked, curled up next to me. Jevon was nowhere in sight. My last memories were of his cock entering me and hearing myself scream in delight as the first orgasm ran through me. Now all I knew was that my pussy and ass were sore, and I was covered with what had to be various dried bodily fluids.

I laughed to myself as I though of first meeting Jevon in the bar. I had wanted wild, bizarre, exotic. I had more than found it.

Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments