Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boy Meets Girl

"Boy Meets Girl as Sparks Fly, Passion draws them together as love blossoms."

4
2 Comments 2
4.8k Views 4.8k
876 words 876 words
He saw her across a crowded room. Everything around them became a blur as their eyes met, sparks flew and their beating hearts fluttered like butterflies. He crossed the floor towards her.

Words were few and far between, apart from the ones both wanted to hear whispered from each others lips. Those words that can open a heart and allow love within.

The journey home was tedious, but rewarding. Getting to know one another as they walked side by side, fingers brushing against one another. Soon interlocking into a blossoming hold of two lovers during a nightly stroll under the moonlit sky. At the door, a kiss turns into an invitation. Who could deny such an offer, not he.

A warm drink heats every part of their bodies, a few chosen words that soon leads to hands touching upon one another. Unable to keep apart their undying burning desire to hold one another.

A grasp of the hand that leads him into the inner sanctum of her bedroom, where buttons begin to fly, and zips unfastened, as clothes fall upon the floor around them. Staring upon each others bodies, naked beauty of both sexes to entice one another further.

She drops to her knees, looking upon the beast of manhood before her eyes. Large, thick and full that edges towards her lips. A hand grasps tightly, fingers wrap around as she strokes it softly to his gentle moans. A tongue that licks across the sack beneath, two balls that slide between her warm lips.

Her hand stroking, slow and fast, to build his load before disappearing inside the wet cavern of her mouth. Sloppy, as her lips guide itself further along till all has been engulfed within. A small gag reflex turns into a gasp for air, as it breaks free. Saliva dribbles down her chin.

The bed awaits their approval, as she lays upon it. Her treasure beckons his call, her legs spread wide for him to slither between. Kisses, soft pecks of approval upon each thigh.

His rough tongue licks and slides, it laps across the waves of her lips that wrap the deep oceans within. Parting the waves for him to plunge his tongue inside of her rocky, wet caverns hidden away from sight. Trickles of a soft waterfall upon his steady boat of tongue which takes it on board, yet stays afloat.

On and upwards, a mountaineer ascending over the terrain of her toned waist to look upon the peaked mountains that stand firm, steady and in his way, to the heavenly face that lays beyond.

Running circles around the peak of her mountain range, leaving a trail of saliva in his wake.

IvyClaire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyClaire

Pink areolas, hard erect nipples that shudder at the flicker of his wet tongue crossing over them. Passing beyond, where those succulent lips await his own. Lips that meet once more, a passionate kiss, an embrace of true love.

Her hands draw across his hairy chest, glides over it and around his muscular hips. The scent of his manhood draws her in towards him, where her hand reaches between his thighs. Her prize awaits.

A growing thick, hard cock that hangs below. A grasp of it, leads to a soft jerk to prepare it for what comes next. It is hard, firm and pulsating in her soft grasp. He's ready to enter her pleasure dome.

Guiding it towards the wet caverns, where her inner dwellings await. First the head, gasps and moans of sexual energy being released. Then, inch by inch, sliding inside through the tight wet space. A moan of acceptance as it reaches it's final destination. Unable to go further.

Every inch of him inside of her warm hole, grasping tightly upon him, trying it's hardest to not let go. Her first time, a beautiful bliss captured upon her face and forever in her mind.

His hips thrust, to the beat of a drum. A gyration of kinds, the shake-rattle-and-roll of swirling around inside of her. Elvis never shook it so good.

In and out he plunges, to the rhythmical beat of her groans. Tightness, wetness of the squishy sounds lovemaking creates. Sex fills the room.

Rocking faster, pounding his body against her own. The slapping sound of flesh upon flesh. Thrusting deeper, with groans from both that bellow together like a soprano.

One final thrust is all it needs, the slap of his balls against her ass as he crashes into her one last time. Her legs wrapped around his ass, ankles crossed tight so he cannot escape her clutches. A black widow, he's caught in her spider web of devouring his body within her own.

An explosion of rapturous applause, the ovation from a crowded room for their climatic ending. Feelings of emotions running wild, as they collapse into each others arms. Tight hugging, holding each in one another's arms.

A pie, cream filling that seeps through the cracks to the sheets beneath where she lays. Sweaty, glistening bodies that lay one upon the other. Him still inside her, their eyes begin to close. Sleep so desperately needed.

Tomorrow is a new day, where the same shall be re-enacted once again, maybe more. Two love birds found one another, now united as one forever more.

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments