Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sexy Night With Him

"A true story."

16
13 Comments 13
11.6k Views 11.6k
990 words 990 words
You know how it is when you have a new boyfriend. You smile whenever you talk, you laugh at all his jokes, and every time you see him, he makes you so horny you want to tear his clothes off and fuck his brains out. That's exactly me and my boyfriend.
Don't get me wrong, I love to cuddle and so does he. He's like my big teddy bear, but he's also great in bed, and I can't resist when he kisses my neck.

It starts out innocent. Cuddling up with him on the couch, stroking his arms and lightly running my nails up and down them. He smiles and looks into my eyes, and we kiss. With his hand on the small of my back he pulls me closer to him, pressing my body into his.

He snakes his tongue into my mouth and I do the same. Our kisses become faster and more passionate. He bites my lip, knowing it drives me crazy.

Then he pulls my hair, tilting my head back. He knows how much I love that. I climb on top of him, my legs straddling his lap. His other hand is on my hip; he runs his hand under my shirt and up my body, finding my breast and giving it a gentle squeeze, making me moan.

He runs his hands up my back and unhooks my bra effortlessly. He stops kissing me to take my shirt off. He tosses it aside; my round D-cup tits are in display. He's told me how much he loves them, how they're the perfect size.

He cupped my breasts, squeezing them and pushing them together. He runs his thumbs over my hard nipples. He kisses and sucks my nipple while still groping my other breast. He nibbles at them gently.

I lean into him to kiss him again. We kiss on the lips and then he moves to my neck. He starts out gently, leaving soft kisses on my neck and collarbone, then bites my neck, tugging at the skin. He switches between sucking and biting, he'll definitely leave a hickey, but it feels so good I don't care.

He rolls me onto my back so that he is now on top of me. He spreads my legs open. His fingers rub up and down my slit through the fabric of my pants. His pressure changes from hard to soft. I can feel my pussy getting wet and opening up.

He stops kissing me again, this time to take my pants off. He hooks his fingers under the waist-band and slips them down my legs along with my panties. He strokes up and down my slit, paying special attention to my clitoris and pussy.

His finger rubs little circles on my clit, pressing firmly. He spreads my wetness around before finding my pussy and plunging a finger in. He moves it slowly in and out. He massages my g-spot which makes me tense up in pleasure.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

He adds a second finger and fucks me harder.

His fingers move in and out of my tight pussy fast and hard. I can't stand it anymore, I whisper into his ear "fuck me".

He doesn't hesitate. He strips down and climbs on top of me. He holds his cock and positions it at my hole, slowly pushing it in. His dick is the perfect size, not too big or small. He lets his cock rest in my pussy before he fucks me hard and fast.

He thrusts into me, channeling all his energy into fucking me. He wraps his arms around me pressing himself against me. I wrapped my legs around his back. From there he was able to fuck me even deeper.

He changes his pace from fast and hard to slow and deep. He buries his face into my neck again. He bites hard and then releases, then begins his assault on my pussy again.

"Ah, oh yeah, fuck." I moan.

His cock disappears in and out of my pussy as my pleasure intensifies. He slows and I stop him so that we can change positions.

I turned myself over, getting on all fours so I could take his cock doggy style, my favourite position. I spread my legs and stick my ass out for him. He gets behind me and sticks his member in my pussy again.

He grabs my hips and pulls me into him. His cock was all the way in my pussy now. He brings it out slowly and then shoves it back in. He thrusts into my pussy again and again. I buck back on his cock, wanting it hard and deep.

"Fuck me... Fuck me..."

I hold myself up and lean into his chest. He grabs at my tits and kisses my neck while still keeping the pace. When he breaks the kiss, I return to my place, and he pushes my head into the pillow. I love being fucked "ass-up, face-down".

I close my eyes enjoying the sensations. He drills into my pussy again and again. My moans are muffled by the pillow my face is in.

"Oh fuckk!" I scream as I come. My orgasm rocks through my body; my pussy throbs and convulses and my whole body tenses up as the waves of pleasure roll through.

He fucks me until his cum spurts into my pussy, splashing against my cervix. His pace slows as he comes down from his own orgasm. He gives one last thrust into me as the last stream of come lands in my pussy.

With his cock still inside me, he turns my chin up and towards him and kisses me again. 

I roll onto my back again and he nuzzles his head on my chest. He wraps his arms around me as I do to him. We fall asleep like that, tangled up together naked.

And when we wake up, we start all over again.

Published 
Written by CherryRedGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments