Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Berri met Sir

"The messages had been hot; would reality disappoint?"

11
10 Comments 10
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I imagine driving to your house, maybe a hotel...our messages make me feel desirable, the content and tone make me wet. The thought of meeting you makes my heart race.

I'm so nervous...you already know that I worry I'll disappoint. That is my only concern. That I will let you down.

As I pull up to the chosen venue, I sit in my car and try to control my heart rate and my breathing. For all my talk, you will be the first person that I have met up with, like this, to fuck.

I see you. I try to smile but fear I look an idiot. You look relaxed. In control. I take comfort in that.

I walk up to you, I reach up (but only slightly) to kiss you on the cheek. Your face is smooth, freshly shaved. No glasses. I feel your lips on my face. You smell so good.

"Welcome Berri, it is nice to finally meet you. Come on in". 

You close the door behind us, take my bag and coat, and place them on a nearby chair. A drink perhaps? Yes please...I follow you into the kitchen.

A cold drink please - my throat is parched: nerves are getting the better of me, but my knickers are damp. The anticipation of what might follow.

You go to hand me a glass of wine, but you see my hands are shaking as I reach to take it. So, instead, you raise the glass to my mouth and let me sip as much as is required. You are so close to me now. I'm conscious that my tits are swollen, my nipples stiffening.

You push towards me under the auspices of putting the glass on the counter to the side of me, your body brushes against me. I jump, but only because of the contact.

You shuffle and reposition your feet, so that my feet are in between yours, an arm either side of mine.

Without hesitation we kiss.

It is reserved to start, but we soon find confidence and passion. All our ideas, fantasies, words to each other, come together in our kisses. Our tongues explore, lips are sucked and gently bitten. I kiss you, deeply, my hands propped on the counter for support. My legs kind of keep me upright, but when you start to kiss the side of my neck, they buckle slightly. Every muscle reacts to the breath on my neck, and your cock twitches when I sigh and hum a little. I feel you chuckle at my response and that relaxes me, but also makes me want you. Now. 

I grasp you, and pull you closer to me. 

My arms drape over your shoulders, and I kiss you hard. Determined. My tongue exploring your teeth and tongue, just as I plan to explore your cock. Satisfied by my response, you feel confident to proceed. 

Your hands finally touch my breasts. I close my eyes, breathing deeply as your fingers brush over my nipples, through my top and bra. You cup my tits, feeling their weight in your hands. My pussy pulses at your attention to my breasts. You just know, it can be the only reason why your foot pushes my feet apart and your push your thigh forward between my legs. You feel me grind my pussy against your leg. 

One of your hands leaves a breast and reaches between my legs - you feel the heat radiating from me. This just makes you want to explore further.  You pull down my tights and knickers, pushing push me onto the work surface behind me. 

I watch you, as you gaze onto my pussy. You have seen photos of me, watched me play with my cunt, but now here it is. All yours. 

You run a hand up my inner thigh, grabbing my flesh as you go. With your thumb, you press between my pussy lips and feel how wet and slick I am, for you. 

I moan at your forceful touch. I hope you find me appealing but I'm getting to the point where I know longer care how I look. 

Your thumb flicks across my clit. Almost too much but fuck me, it feels so good. 

Two fingers easily slide into me. You look at my face as I pull my head up to see your reaction. As you stare at me, deeply, so your fingers probe deeper, twisting round and pushing against my gspot as you pull them out. 

ElectraDominaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElectraDominaTS

My head drops down...the sensation is beautiful. I revel in it and relax. My thighs drop, exposing my very being to you. 

Your head drops down between my legs. You breathe me in, as your tongue licks and sucks my clit. 3 fingers now. Slowly, deliberately working into me. Hitting no resistance, and with patience you carry on slowly. Fours fingers now. 

My hips undulate and gyrate with your hand. Your thumb stroking my clit when it is vacated by your tongue. 

You want me to cum. Not for the only time that day, but just as the starter. You want to feel my tight pussy muscles around your fingers. If for no other reason than so you can compare it to what will follow. 

You pick up the tempo with your fingers. You can hear how wet I am, but even you are surprised as you pull out your fingers, and I squirt my cum. 

My hips buck, my legs spread as far as possible, as the orgasm follows... 

You watch, fascinated. My legs relax. You watch my pinkness pulsing, as my creamy juices start to flow. You spread my natural lube around my pussy and on your hand. You pinch your fingers and thumb together, and start to push and corkscrew your hand into my cunt. 

I lift my hips slightly, but you push me down. I relax, you know what is best for me. I trust you. I've learnt to trust you. If I didn't, I wouldn't be hear, making a mess for you. 

"Breathe Berri; relax my little one".  And as you say my name, my cunt takes grasp of your wrist. 

A sharp intake of air. You stop, and let me accustom my body to your hand. I look at you, and as you look back I feel you hands move inside me. 

As I bite my bottom lip, you take that as my invitation to be fisted. Slowly, with determination, you start. I have never felt my pussy be fucked like this before. I feel as if I'm an extension to you. 

Your eyes move from my face, and stare intently at your hand moving backwards and forwards, rotating 180°, left to right, right to left. 

As you pull back your fingers, you press my gspot. Your hand withdraws, covered in my lube. You push back in again, repeating the motions over and over. 

Inevitably, I cum. More squirting. Your offer me your fingers. I lick them, eagerly. I know you want to see this, but I'm doing this for me, not you. 

But my pussy is missing the attention - you push your hand in again. You slide in, my cunt accommodating you, perfectly. 

Now you are able to withdraw entirely, and slide back in effortlessly. 

You twist my body round...now I can stroke your cock as you fist me. But it soon becomes apparent that I need this attention more - I need to be fucked like this. 

I want to be your own personal glove. 

You let my hand drop from your cock. You know that it will be your turn soon. Until then, you want to see how many times you can make your little one cum. How many times will I squirt for you. How long until my pussy learns to react to your commands...until then, you are happy to keep me sedated with orgasm after beautiful orgasm. 

"Cum Berri, cum for me now..."

Your pussy does as it is told. Willingly, eager to please, eager to retain this glorious attention. 

A part of my cum drunk brain realises that this is a form of nirvana. I have found that person who wants to test my limits. Who is happy to give their plaything everything she needs sexually. 

You gain strength and enjoyment from knowing that your skills can do this for another human being. You feel powerful, dominant, desired and trusted. 

To be continued?

Published 
Written by Berri75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments