Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

There's always a first time

"A light start for the unexperienced."

11
8 Comments 8
13.3k Views 13.3k
700 words 700 words
It was a warm, summer evening in a hotel room in Tokyo. I was seventeen years old and on a family trip, but I had brought my best friend along. We shared a room of our own and we had just finished the day and were play fighting with each other about something made up.

I had been curious about sexual things with others for a while and this friend of mine was one I trusted everything and anything with.

“Nu-uh,” she said lying sprawled on the large bed in just her shirt and underwear.

“Yes!” I exclaimed just as playfully and patted my hand against her stomach. “If not I'll molest you!”

Despite my playful tone I was a little bit serious with the threat. I trusted she wouldn’t judge me if I tried anything, but I was still nervous when she uttered her denial again. My hand moved lower over her panties.

“Yes! I’m serious,” I told her, still with the playful tone. I was met with denial again.

As a little bolder move, I placed my hand inside her underwear and for a short moment surprise appeared then quickly faded from her face.

“I’ll put it in!” I playfully threatened and once again I was met with the denying answer.

Again I voiced that I was serious and kept on being met by ‘nu-uh’s over and over until I finally put my words into action. I pushed one finger between her moist lips and into her. The room went silent for a moment and I felt her body stiffen slightly. She probably didn’t expect that I was being serious with my words. My nervousness kept me still until she broke the silence.

“Nu-uh!” she kept on like before and I took it as she was at least somewhat okay with my actions.

“Come on. Yes!”

Our play fight continued and I move my finger daringly inside her, pulling it out then pushing it back in. The first movement made a small sound escape her mouth, but she kept on with her denials while I kept thrusting my finger into her, eventually adding another digit.

HeyPepper1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeyPepper1

It felt odd to feel another girl’s insides, yet very familiar as I had explored my own so many times before. How the warm, slick walls contracted around my fingers was oddly arousing.

At one point I curled my fingers inside of her and her body noticeably twitched. She let out a choked whimper before continuing the play fight. I was still scared about what would happen once this was over, but for now I was mostly stuck on the play fight and focusing on the arousing feeling of my friend’s wet insides, thrusting and curling, seeing what small reactions I could draw out of her.

“Alright, fine, you win!” Eventually I gave up the play fighting, removed my fingers and moved away a bit to give her space.

My fingers were coated in her juices and in some places the layer of fluid was so thick it was all white, sticking between my fingers in threads when I separated them. To have someone else’s fluid on my fingers was a sight that aroused me incredibly and I had a hard time drawing my eyes away from the strings between my fingers until she spoke again.

“Wow,” she laughed lightly and sat up. “Well that was unexpected.”

The felt joy when she didn’t seem mad or weirded out. My confusion seemed to have bothered her.

“You know I’m not into girls, sorry I don’t like you -that- way.”

I knew that. Yet I wanted so badly to try things with her.

“I’m sorry,” I told her, washing away the sticky juices on my fingers. “How did it feel though..?” I was too curious not to ask.

“Good actually. I never had anyone finger me before. It was… nice.” A small blush showed on her face.

I felt weirdly pleased with myself as I heard that, to have given pleasure to someone else for the first time. I smiled and laughed lightly to myself.

“Mind if I try again..?” I asked, blushing.

Published 
Written by MyCloset
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments