Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Of Firsts - Chapter 7

"My Slutty Origin Story"

21
5 Comments 5
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
In the weeks while my neighbor was gone, I masturbated like crazy. I was so horny and was missing my “outlet.” I borrowed some of the porn my brother had hidden in his room, and watched when no one was around. I watched a whole menagerie of sexual acts and scenarios: two girls on one guy, two guys on one girl, anal sex, and toys. My curiosity about sex was growing. I still wasn’t ready to give up my virginity (looking back, not sure why, it just seemed more important back then). I did however, really want to know what it felt like to be penetrated.

I waited until my sister was on a sleepover at a friend’s house. I snuck into her secret hiding place and took her vibrator, the one she thought no one knew she had. It was a small pink vibrator that had two attachments that slid over it like a sleeve, one was dark purple and shaped like a dick, the other was yellow and had a long 5 inch tip on it that looked like a thick antennae. I decided to start with the Yellow antennae as it was thin. I slid the yellow attachment on to the vibrator and turned it on to a low setting. I watched it vibrate in my hand and giggled to myself, then turned it off.

It was rather late in the evening and everyone in the house had long been asleep. I was already quite turned on and wet from watching some hot blow job porn. I took off the long white t-shirt I typically wore to bed. Lying down on my bed, I pulled the sheet up to my stomach. I lifted my ass slightly as I reached down sliding my little black thong down my thighs. I pulled my knees toward my waist allowing my thong to continue its journey down the length of my calves finally clearing my naked feet and tossed them on to the floor. As I lowered legs I slid them apart leaving my knees slightly bent facing outward.

As I settled into position I guided the tip of the toy into my wet slit. Slowly starting to push into me, the sensation felt like someone was poking me. The tip slowly expanded my opening, my muscles involuntarily tightened around it to prevent further entry. I took a deep breath and relaxed my muscles. As I unclenched I slid the yellow antennae deeper inside.

I felt a feeling of fullness, the attachment now all the way inside me. I pulled the toy half way out and slid it back in, a soft pleasing sensation that made me tingle. I felt a bit of dry friction as it moved inside me, my juices not having fully lubricated it yet. I rolled it around allowing my wetness to cover it to make for easier sliding. I pushed the full length of the attachment inside me till I could feel the tip of the vibrator underneath press against my opening. Using the other hand, I turned the vibrator on to its low setting. My skin instantly prickled as the low hum of the vibrator shook the toy.

The pleasure was instant and at first overwhelming. I laid there my legs twitching and my breathing becoming more intense. My body took a few minutes to completely absorb this new sensation. It felt like an eternity had passed, before I regained some control over my limbs. As I pulled the toy three quarters of the way out the sensation diminished slightly, my breathing relaxed bit and my leg muscles relaxed. I slid the toy back inside, my ass tightening as the antennae disappeared inside my wet pussy. Once again my legs began to twitch my pores opened from the heat my body was now generating, I felt slightly itchy as some sweat began to break on the surface of my skin.

veronik_eyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
veronik_eyess



I slowly pumped the toy in and out of my body enjoying the vibrating pleasure. My eyes rolled into my head as I bit my bottom lip trying not to let out more than a soft moan. My leg muscles began to burn from being tight. I felt a growing sensation and pressure building side me but couldn’t seem to find a release. I turned the vibrator to high, which forced my head to drop back into my pillow, my brain swimming. My chest began heaving, my breasts moving up and down with each breath.

I was now covered in a thin layer of sweat, the breeze from my fan adding a cool sensation as it oscillated back and forth cool me off, and adding to the experience. It was all I could do to keep from screaming out in ecstasy. I slammed my head side to side trying to bury it in my pillow to cover the sound of me breathing and moaning. Each thrust of the toy bringing me closer to my boiling point.

Using my free hand I ran my fingers over my pussy soaking them in the abundance of my own juices. Using my now wet fingers I began to rub my clit which was engorged and ready for me. The combination of the two sensations at once caused me to bend my knees into right angles, resting my weight on my feet. My pelvis started rising up off my bed slightly then bobbing up and down in rhythm with to toy’s motion. My arms were pushing my large breasts together making them look even bigger, they swayed with the motion of my body like someone disturbing a Jell-O mold.

I ran the tip of my finger back and forth over my clit feeling myself getting closer and closer. I convulsed wildly as my body was consumed by the orgasmic waves exploding across my body. I stopped rubbing my clit and pulled my pillow over my face moaning into it, biting it taking as much of the pillow into my mouth as I could get to muffle my moans.

My pacing on the toy began to slow into long deep motions. I pulled the pillow back and relaxed allowing my breathing to return to normal. I turned the vibrator off. I felt a sense of loss as I pulled the toy out. I no longer felt that “full” feeling. I left the toy sitting there between my legs. My whole body was relaxed and tense at the same time, it felt great. I was so relaxed and comfortable, I fell asleep, cold sweat covering my body.

I woke up hours later in a mad panic, not having meant to fall asleep. I quickly jumped out of bed my naked body almost looked pale in the moonlight that poured through my bed room window. I quickly pulled on my night shirt and gathered up my sister’s vibrator and attachments. I ran into the hallway bathroom and detached the yellow antennae and washed all the parts thoroughly and dried them. I made my way quietly back into my bedroom and placed my sister’s toys back into her hiding place. With a feeling of relief I climbed back into my bed and fell asleep, thinking to myself, “I hope my sister has a few more sleepovers till I manage to get one of those myself!”

Luckily I only had to wait till the following weekend. This time I decided it was time to try out the attachment that was shaped like a dick. It was obviously much bigger around than the antennae attachment. I felt this would also give me a better sense of what my sexual future would feel like.
Published 
Written by HeatherHeathen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments