Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ham Radio Instructor Sucks Adult and Teen Cocks

"I discover my taste for cock and cum as an adult and then suck a teen cock in our amateur radio club"

25
11 Comments 11
21.0k Views 21.0k
6.5k words 6.5k words

I grew up in Greenville, South Carolina during the 1970s and 1980s, and still live here with my high school sweetheart and wife, Gwendolyn. My upbringing was very conservative, and now at fifty-three years old, I’m sometimes amazed at the transition I’ve made in my views and actions towards bisexuality and homosexuality.

The Deep South’s conservative religious heritage always preaches against homosexuality, which has contributed to the region’s sexual repression. When I was in high school, none of the boys or girls would dare reveal themselves as being gay, for fear of being shunned, ridiculed, or even physically harmed. I like girls and their pussies more than anything and couldn't understand what would cause a boy to be attracted to another boy and wanting to have oral or anal sex with him.

My name is Clyde, and I work for a high-tech manufacturing company as an electronics technician. My interest in electronics started as a boy when my father encouraged me to study and become an amateur radio operator (ham). We studied and were tested on the key concepts of electronics, radio equipment, antennas, radio wave propagation, radio frequency safety, and government regulations. We also had to become proficient at sending and receiving Morse code, although that was removed as a licensing requirement in 2007. My examination was given by a non-paid, certified examiner who was also my instructor in the neighborhood.

I’m a reasonably good-looking man at six feet and one inch tall and weighing one hundred and ninety-five pounds. I have a thick, vein-covered, uncircumcised, six-inch cock. Gwendolyn is a pretty and well-built woman with cantaloupe-sized breasts and a perfect ass. We had a great sex life up until she went through menopause in her late-forties.

By the time she was forty-eight and I was fifty, she had slowly lost almost all interest in sex. She had always loved sucking and fucking my thick cock; but after her menopause, we had gone from having sex at least six times per week, to only once a month, if I was lucky. I started reading porn magazines and masturbating to get a little relief, but nothing could replace the feeling of sinking my cock into Gwen’s hot, wet mouth and pussy.

Gwen and I had a busy life raising our son and daughter. My primary recreation outside of family activities is the amateur radio club that I joined after I completed my electronic technology training at the community college. School was much easier for me given my background and study for my ham license. There are normally thirty men in the club, who range in age from their early twenties to their seventies.

I was as involved as I could be in club activities, which includes radiosport and transmitter hunting. Radiosport involves contacting as many participants as possible, within a particular game’s parameters, and is done from home or at our rotating club meeting places. Transmitter hunting involves using radio direction finding techniques and mobile equipment to locate a hidden transmitter within a designated search area, sometimes during the day and sometimes at night.

I enjoy the transmitter hunting the most since I take pleasure in the thrill of the hunt and being out in the city and countryside in my truck. The transmitter hunts are made even more challenging since Greenville is in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains and includes many small hills. That makes it hard sometimes to get strong signals.

All the club members happen to be men, although women are certainly welcome to join. I became especially good friends with five of the men who are about my age, and we had fun pairing up to go on the hunts with our mobile equipment. All the men on the hunt will usually end up at our favorite tavern for a few beers after the hunt is over.

As our kids got older and became more involved with their friends, I spent even more time with ham activities. I obtained my Amateur Extra Class license and became a certified Volunteer Examiner. I have a nice fifteen feet wide and twenty feet long workshop behind my garage, where I have my radio equipment, that I reorganized to become a training facility, as well as place to hold club meetings. I got portable tables and chairs that give me enough room to teach eight people at a time, although I rarely have that many. I wasn’t being compensated for my efforts. I was just trying to give back to the ham community for the help I received as a boy getting started.

I taught some neighborhood kids and others who were recommended by other club members. Some of the boys started my classes when they were eleven or twelve years old. Many of the boys lost interest by the time they were sixteen or seventeen and were able to drive and date girls.

My first homosexual experience happened one night when I was almost fifty years old. I’m still surprised that I succumbed to the temptation, given my conservative background. I had not had any sex with Gwen for almost two months, when I was out with my best friend, George, on a transmitter hunt. It was our turn to be the hidden transmitter, and I concealed my truck in some woods behind a hill that would be hard to locate, even from Paris Mountain, which is the second most prominent peak in the Greenville area.

George is about my size and I have known him since we were in grade school together. It was pitch dark in the woods, and the other club members had already been looking for us for two hours. We first passed the time talking about ham radio. Then, as usual when we got together, the conversation turned to women and sex. We were using the dim overhead light in my truck to give us a little light while we talked, and I saw that George was rubbing his crotch, just as I was.

I was really getting horny, having gone so long without sex, and wanted to relieve myself. We knew each other well enough that I was comfortable jacking off in front of him, even though I had previously never done that in front of any of my friends.

So, I reached into my glove compartment to get one of my porn magazines and some tissues as I said, “Sorry, ole buddy, but I’ve got to take care of this hard problem in my pants.”

He watched intently as I lay the magazine on the seat between us and unfastened and lowered my jeans and underwear. My cock was hard and sticking straight up. He started removing his pants and underwear as he stared at my cock and said, “Damn, Clyde, you must be pretty fucking horny to pull your dick out like this. If you don’t mind, I’d better take care of mine too.”

I opened the magazine to some pictures of nude women and left it on the seat between us. We both began stroking our cocks, and his uncircumcised meat looked to be over eight inches long and even thicker than mine. I was amazed at the size of his cock and was staring at it as I stroked mine. Then I noticed that George looked up and caught me staring at his cock, and not the magazine, with what must have been a look of hunger on my face.

Under previous circumstances, when I would have been sexually satiated by getting so much pussy, my interest in his cock would have probably disgusted me and made me turn away. However, on that dark night in the truck, with me being so horny, his big cock somehow excited me. I was in uncharted territory and had no way of knowing or even the basis to contemplate if things would go any further.

I was feeling embarrassed at being caught staring at him, and decided to break the uncomfortable silence by saying, “Sorry, George, I didn’t mean to stare at you, buddy. It’s just that after all the years we’ve been friends, I had no idea that your cock is that big when it’s hard.”

My comment shook him out of his reverie, and he looked at me with a big smile on his face. He stopped stroking, turned partially towards me in the seat, and pointed his cock towards me with his hand.

Then he said, “No problem, Clyde. But damn, buddy, if I had known you would be so interested in my meat, I’d have shown it to you long before now. That look on your face makes me think you might want to get a closer look or even taste it too.”

I looked him in the face, trying to gauge his reaction and demeanor. Once I realized that he was serious and wasn’t getting all homophobic and pissed off, I said, “This is so embarrassing, and I’ve never even thought about doing anything like this before. But, son of a bitch, man, your huge cock does look so tasty. If you meant what you said about me getting a taste, then I’d like to try it.”

Then he really seemed to get excited. I felt like I was outside of myself looking down as George nodded his head to give me the go ahead. I immediately leaned down and licked his oozing precum, before taking the foreskin and cock head into my mouth. Gwen had sucked my cock thousands of times over our marriage, and I was then experiencing what it felt like to suck one. It seemed so perverted and nasty having another man’s cock in my mouth, which only added to the excitement of it. I could hardly believe that I was being so submissive to my friend, George, and sucking his fuck meat.

Since that was my first time, I changed my licking and sucking movements to find my comfort zone and what was best for him. In only a few minutes, I was actively sucking his head and shaft while moving up and down ever deeper on his cock. It must have felt good to George because he held my head and swiveled his hips, fucking into my cock sucking mouth. He was already part of the way to ejaculating from masturbating, so it didn’t take long for him to reach his climax with me sucking his bid cock like that.

I was hungrily sucking him and making all kinds of slurping, sucking and gagging sounds as I forced his cock into my throat. Then, just as I felt his cock start to throb and pulse, he held my head in place and while panting said, “I hope you thought this thing through, ole buddy, because you’re just about to get a two-week load of my thick cum. I’m not stopping now, so start swallowing, cock sucker.”

I instinctively tried to pull away as his first pulse of semen and sperm shot into my mouth. That was followed by six more big spurts as I gurgled and gagged and swallowed his load. As his cock softened in my mouth, he relaxed the pressure on my head and must have expected me to pull away. Instead, I continued sucking his cock and getting the rest of his oozing cum. I enjoyed sucking his cock and swallowing his cum and couldn’t begin to understand how that change had come over me.

He finally pushed me off his cock and sat there smiling at me as my face must have turned ten shades of red. Then he said, “Damn, buddy, that really felt fucking good, and you seemed to enjoy it a lot too. Tell me what it was like for you going down on my fuck meat that way.”

I thought for a few moments and then replied, “I’m so embarrassed about this, George, and never in a million years dreamed that I would do something like this. But heaven help me, man, I loved the taste and texture of your big cock, foreskin and thick veins in my mouth. And just the idea that I was sucking my best friend’s cock was arousing to me. My favorite thing, though, was when your big cum load shot into my mouth.”

“I also liked the way you held my head in place and kind of forced me to taste and swallow your semen and sperm. I can’t explain how it was so enjoyable for me. Can I trust you to not tell anyone about this? I don’t want to get a reputation for being a cock sucker, when I was just helping out an old friend.”

George laughed and said, “Don’t worry about it, Clyde, I won’t tell anyone. In fact, you make it all sound so good that I’d like to try it myself. That way we’ll both have an incentive to keep this a secret. I can see that your cock stayed hard just from the excitement of sucking mine, so let me give it a try.”

I replied, “Fuck yeah, George, give mine a taste too. I’d like to keep sucking you while you’re sucking me if you don’t mind. I just love the taste of your cock.”

George leaned down to suck my cock as I moved the bench seat back and laid down the opposite way on my back to suck his cock again. For some reason I liked the idea of being under him, so I pulled him on top of me. He pushed his hardening cock into my mouth as I felt his lips and mouth engulf mine. He soon got into a rhythm sucking my dick as I had done sucking him the first time. Being on top of me that way, he was also beginning to aggressively fuck my mouth like a cunt.

I was starting to get turned on with his big, loosely-hanging balls slapping against my face and decided to give them a taste. I pulled away from his cock and took his scrotum and one ball into my mouth, sucking and licking them. I really liked the musky smell and taste of his sweaty crotch. He increased his suction on my cock before pulling off for a moment saying, “Damn, buddy, that feels wonderful with you sucking my nuts that way. My wife has never done that for me. You sure are a nasty fucker.”

My ejaculation was quickly approaching, with all the stimulation I had previously and the excitement of sucking his cock. I wanted to be sucking his cock when I ejaculated, so I took his meat back into my mouth, after letting him know that I was getting close. In just another minute my dick was pulsing wildly as I shot spurt after spurt of my cum into his mouth. I found out that he wasn’t swallowing my load, though, when he pulled off of my dick and spit my cum into a wad of tissues.

He increased the speed and depth of his strokes fucking my mouth as he said, “Sorry, Clyde, but I don’t seem to have a taste for sucking cock and drinking man milk like you do. I’m more than happy to feed you another load, though. Keep sucking, my cock sucking friend, and I’ll feed you again soon.”

He continued fucking my mouth for another five minutes, until I was rewarded with another discharge of his tasty cream. He finally got off me and we pulled on our pants. We talked about what we had done with one another. It became clear that while I enjoyed everything about sucking his cock and balls and swallowing his cum, George wasn’t sorry he tried it, but he didn’t want to suck me again. He did agree, though, to let me suck him whenever we had an opportunity.

I began to realize that some men like me enjoy serving other men sexually, while others like George are more like alpha males, and just want to get their rocks off. After just that one experience, I realized that I enjoyed giving oral sexual pleasure to other men and relished the idea of gaining their approval for giving of myself that way. I guess that I couldn’t have learned that about myself until I was in a situation where I was not sexually satiated, and an opportunity presented itself like that first night.

Having been a normal, dominant man all my life, I couldn’t understand how, after just that one experience, I loved the feeling of being submissive to other men sexually and being a receptacle for their fuck fluids and pleasure. The strangest thing, though, was how my craving for pussy had morphed into a desire to suck cocks to satisfy my lust.

The other club members finally found us and we all went to the tavern to drink. George and I acted as if nothing had happened. As we sat there socializing, I looked at the other men and couldn’t help wondering if I would be able to suck their cocks, given the right situations. I was becoming obsessed with the desire to suck more cocks and swallow more cum.

Over the next several weeks I took advantage of many opportunities to suck George’s cock and balls both in my truck and in my workshop. We rotated our pairings on the transmitter hunts, and I found two of my other friends who reluctantly agreed to let me suck them, if only infrequently. I was always looking for more, and somewhere along the line, I began to think about how enjoyable it would be to suck someone much younger than me. That’s when I thought of David.

David and several of his friends from the neighborhood began taking ham classes with me when they were twelve years old. Over the years, his friends dropped out of the classes as they got older and developed other interests. David is different than the others because he's shyer and withdrawn socially, and really takes the classes and licensing seriously. He comes over to the workshop to work with me on radio equipment on many evenings and weekends other than our formal classes. We had established an innocent emotional connection and became good friends.

Soon after my first homosexual experience with George, I realized that David had turned sixteen in the spring, which is the age of consent in South Carolina. I’m not really attracted to men or boys, per se, but just to the idea of sucking their cocks. Still, I recognize David as a good-looking boy. Although not effeminate, he was kind of skinny and maybe five feet and nine inches tall, with long, shaggy hair.

I started to engage him in more-personal conversations and learned that he hadn’t had much interest in girls.  He was considered to be a ham radio geek by his friends who had already started dating girls. We had an unusually friendly relationship for a fifty-year-old man and a sixteen-year-old boy, and I encouraged him to call me by my first name. He would talk with me about almost anything, and I’m almost ashamed to admit that I took advantage of our friendship and began carefully testing the waters to determine his interest in sex.

LatoyaBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LatoyaBeauty

Up until that time we had never taken boys on our transmitter hunts, primarily because we always go to the tavern afterwards. However, when I told the club members that I wanted to invite David to join our club and take him with me on the hunts, I got no arguments. They all knew that he was serious about ham radio and was close to obtaining his Amateur Extra Class license.

I invited David to join the club and ride with me on the next transmitter hunt. He was happy and quickly agreed to ride with me on a Friday night in early September. It was my turn to be the hidden transmitter again, and I packed a cooler with beer. I knew that I wouldn’t be able to take David to the tavern afterwards and was hoping that a couple of beers might make him more pliable to my advances.

It was nearly dark when we headed out to hide. I found a good spot down a dirt road into some thick woods, which is surrounded by several hills. I knew that it would take the other teams a long time to find us. We listened to music on the radio for a little while and I got each of us a beer out of the cooler.

David was surprised that I would offer him a beer and he gladly accepted it. That’s when I said, “You might as well have a little fun tonight too. I know that tonight is your homecoming game and dance at your school, and your classmates will probably be drinking at parties later tonight. They’ll probably be having fun with the girls too, if you know what I mean. I’m just curious why you didn’t have plans with your friends instead of coming on this hunt with an old man like me?”

David took a big swig from his beer and replied, “I would have liked to have gone to the game and dance, but I’ve never been too popular with the girls and didn’t have anyone to ask out. Most of my friends are bigger, stronger and more outgoing than me, and they all have dates. Besides, I consider you to be one of my best friends. I hope that doesn’t sound too weird or anything.”

I saw his comments as a perfect way to delve deeper into his personal life and to begin to gauge his interest in having me suck his cock. I said, “Well, those girls don’t know what they’re missing. You’re a good looking, intelligent boy who would be a good catch for them. If you don’t mind me asking, David, have you had any experiences with girls yet?”

His face was red with embarrassment as he took another swig of beer before answering, “No, Clyde, I’m a little ashamed to say that I’ve never even kissed a girl. Some of my friends have told me about the sexual things they’ve done, but it’s hard to know if they’re even telling the truth.”

I wanted to keep him talking about sex and I asked, “What kinds of things are they talking about.”

He squirmed a little before saying, “You know, most of them have made out with girls, and some have even rubbed their breasts. Pardon my language, but three of them have said that they’ve gotten blowjobs and even sucked girls’ tits and then fucked the girls. I also have a black friend who is always talking about how much he likes to fuck white girls.”

I saw his use of foul language in front of me as a positive sign and said, “Don’t worry about your language, David. I’m not a prude or anything, and I like to talk about this stuff. You might be surprised to learn that even we older men are always talking about women and sex when we’re out on these hunts away from our wives. I don’t see any reason why you and I can’t talk about it too. Tell me, though, how does it make you feel when you hear you friends talking about sucking tits and fucking? Does it get you excited?”

He had just finished one beer and I gave him another one. I assumed that he wasn’t used to drinking alcohol, and he must have been feeling a little mellowed out from that first beer. So, I wasn’t all that surprised when he unhesitatingly replied, “Yeah, to tell you the truth, it always gives me a boner when I hear that stuff.”

Our conversation was flowing nicely, and I felt confident asking, “What do you do when you get boners like that? Do you go home and take care of it with your hand or something? There’s nothing wrong with that if you do, you know. Even grown, married men like me need to do that and other things every now and then when we aren’t getting enough pussy.”

He smiled at me and replied, “Yes, I’ve jacked off a bunch of times. Though, hearing my friends describe the wet, sloppy blowjobs and tight, wet pussies, I’d much rather get off that way.”

I knew that my next comment could be getting into touchy territory. I smiled at him and said, “Back when I was in high school, we didn’t hear too much about boys giving blowjobs to other boys. From what I’ve read, though, that sort of thing is much more out in the open now. Have you ever had a boy offer to suck your cock for you?”

David laughed and said, “Holy smokes, Clyde, you sure don’t seem to mind talking about anything. I do know a couple of gay guys, but they’ve never offered to suck my cock or anything. I’m not that comfortable around them anyway, especially when they get all swishy and kiss one another right in the halls at school.”

I said, “Yeah, I guess I can see how that would be upsetting. But there are probably some boys who are more bisexual than gay, and just like to suck cocks without doing all the huggy, kissy, and emotional stuff. What would you do if one of those boys approached you?”

He had just finished his second beer and was getting a little woozy. I opened another beer and handed it to him as he responded, “Well, I don’t think that would ever happen. If it did, though, I guess my reaction would depend on the mood I was in and who it was making the offer. Why are you asking me about all this cock sucking stuff anyway, Clyde?”

I was just about to answer him when he said, “Wait before you answer that, Clyde. I’ve got to piss like a race horse.”

I responded, “No problem, David. You can just step out of the truck and piss right by the door.”

He was a little wobbly as he opened the door and stepped to the ground. I thought he might turn away or move into the bushes. Instead, he held onto the door to balance himself and stood there turned halfway towards me in the light of the open door and pulled down his zipper. I was shocked when he pulled out his thick, soft, uncircumcised cock that looked to be maybe seven inches long.

As he started pissing I couldn’t help but stare and think that his cock looked obscenely huge on his skinny body. I was also mesmerized by his strong stream of beer piss. A really nasty thought flashed through my mind, and I was actually wondering what it would be like to have a man or boy piss into my mouth for me to swallow, given how much I loved having the cum shooting in and swallowing it.

David looked up and saw me staring at his cock as he finally finished pissing and tucked his big cock back into his pants. He struggled to get back into the truck and sit down. I was still almost speechless after seeing his big cock but knew that I needed to answer his previous question.

I decided to lie a little saying, “To answer your question, I was just curious how you felt about that cock sucking stuff. Some of the club members bring it up from time to time when we’re out on hunts on these dark nights. Some of the guys openly talk about wanting blowjobs, even from other men. I’ve just been thinking about it is all.”

David was apparently quite lucid even though he was a little inebriated and exhibited a good understanding of my questions and comments. He showed much more maturity, intelligence, and aggressiveness than I gave him credit for when he turned towards me in the seat and responded, “Come on, Clyde, we’re good friends. You just need to ask me if you want to get a closer look at my cock. I saw the way you were staring at it when I was pissing a few minutes ago. What do you find so fascinating about my cock anyway?”

Then it was my turn to be embarrassed as I answered, “I didn’t mean to stare at you that way, David. I’m just amazed by the size of your cock and your strong stream of piss. It was still soft and looked huge on your thin frame. How big does it get on hard anyway?”

David beamed with pride when he heard me praising his big cock. I was surprised when he started rubbing his crotch as he looked at me and said, “My cock is over nine inches long on hard. I don’t mind you getting a closer look or even touching it since you’ve shown so much interest. You need to take it out if you really want to see it, though.”

I had the distinct impression that the teacher was becoming the student as David looked at me and smiled with the smug look of superiority on his face as I slid over in the bench seat closer to him. It was as if he intuitively knew that I would not be able to resist my attraction to his huge, boy-cock.

I unfastened his belt and pants and started pulling down his zipper as I said, “Thanks, David, I’ve just got to see your big cock again. Lift up a little while I remove your jeans.”

He lifted as I pulled down his jeans, and saw his big, soft cock and balls bulging out in his tight, white underwear. His cock was already starting to harden as I gripped the waistband of his underwear and pulled them down as he lifted again. His heavy cock was resting on his thigh and I was surprised at the size of his hairy, egg-sized balls that were hanging down on the seat. That’s when I got a whiff of his hairy, musky, teen crotch. Seeing his genitals with his pants off made them look even bigger on his thin body.

I began breathing hard with excitement as I took his thick cock in my hand and pulled back his thick foreskin which was already wet with his oozing precum. I groped his huge balls as I began stroking his heavy cock. His cock was then almost fully hard, and I felt his thick veins pulsing.

That’s when David took control and placed his hand behind my neck and started pulling me down as he said, “Oh fuck, Clyde, this is the first time anyone else has touched my cock. I haven’t jacked off for about three weeks and can hardly wait to get my first blowjob.”

He continued pulling me down as I slid back on the seat, so I could lean down to suck his meat. In only a few seconds my mouth covered his big cock head and wet foreskin as I got my first taste of his teen cock. David sighed and moaned as he felt me begin to suck his cock and move farther down his thick shaft. His was the biggest cock I had ever sucked, but my experience from sucking the other men helped me take more and more of his meat into my mouth.

I was moving rhythmically up and down on his cock as he held my head tightly in his hands and began swiveling his hips to fuck my mouth. Then he moaned as he said, “Ahhhhh, fuck, that feels so good, Clyde. This must be almost what it’s like to fuck a wet pussy. And damn, man, you seem so hungry for my cock. I wish you had made me aware of your taste for cock earlier. I’m getting close now, man, so let me know if you want to pull away when I cum.”

David increased the speed of his strokes momentarily before he held his cock in my mouth as it began to throb and pulse. I continued sucking his sensitive cock head and swallowed as he sprayed pulse after pulse of his thick, teen cock cream into my mouth. His load was much bigger than the forty and fifty-year-old men's cocks I had been sucking, and tasted salty, bitter and sweet, all at the same time.

I was still sucking him as his cock deflated and he pushed me away saying, “Damn, Clyde, that‘s enough for now. Fuck, that felt so damn good. And, shit, I can hardly believe that you swallowed all of my cum with no hesitation. That’s pretty disgusting, man, but I’m not complaining if you have a taste for that shit. Where’d you learn to suck cock like that anyway?”

We talked as I tried to deal with the little bit of embarrassment that I had left. I loved sucking his young cock, and for some reason the age difference and the fact that I was being sexually submissive to a sixteen-year-old boy made it even more rewarding for me emotionally. I liked the way he took control of the situation and used my mouth for his pleasure.

We had another beer as we talked, and I was amazed by how much more confident he was after having his way with me. At one point I asked him to tell me more about what his friends had done with the girls, and what other things he might like to try.

After resting and talking for maybe twenty minutes, David said, “My black friend, Malcolm, told me that he likes tea-bagging some of his white bitches, and just loves having his balls sucked. Lie back on the seat and let’s give that a try.”

I had not previously heard the term tea-bagging, wasn’t sure what it meant, but knew from his comments that it must have something to do with sucking his balls. I was anxious to do anything that David wanted, especially if it had anything to do with his genitals. I lay on my back with my head where he was previously sitting.

He stood stooped over in the truck as he totally removed his jeans and underwear. Then, with his back to the door and facing my feet, he straddled my face with his legs. That placed his big, low-hanging balls right against my mouth, and I immediately began sucking his scrotum and testicles.

His musky, sweaty balls tasted wonderful, and I liked the feeling of being pinned under him as he was almost sitting on my face. From that position I saw his young ass flexing and moving over me as he slid back and forth, forcing his testicles and scrotum into my mouth. He was clearly in a dominant position over me, and I liked the feeling of being subservient to that young boy.

I sucked his balls for probably ten minutes as he moaned and said things that got me even more turned on. Sometimes he pressed down even harder when I had a testicle in my mouth and said, “Oh fuck yeah, suck my sweaty balls, man. Get my sperm factories all nice and clean for me.”

Those were new experiences for both of us, and he seemed to really be getting into his role of dominance over a man older than his father. He soon started moving his hips farther forward and rubbing my face with his entire perineum area and into his ass crack. I was so aroused at being used that way that I inadvertently kept sucking and licking when he squeezed my face between his ass cheeks. I think we both realized at the same time that I had briefly licked and sucked his asshole. That probably should have sickened me, but the thought of doing something so revolting with that boy brought me to an even higher level of arousal.

When he slid his asshole over my mouth again, I reached up and held his hips in place as I totally rimmed and tongued his hole. He was squirming in ecstasy above me as I sucked him there and I felt his half-hard cock slapping against my upper chest.

He pressed down with his full weight as he said, “That’s it, eat my ass, Clyde. That feels so fucking good. I could never have guessed what a disgusting man you are. If I had known we’d be doing this shit, I might have taken a shower before I left home.”

I continued sucking his ass and balls for what seemed like another ten minutes, until I felt him pulling back a little as he said, “Damn, man, stay right there. I’ve to get my rocks off again and I want to fuck your mouth like a cunt in this position.”

I slid farther towards the driver’s side of the truck, with my knees scrunched up against the door, to give him room to stretch out over me. Then he shoved his almost-hard cock into my mouth and began fucking me. I loved the feeling of being demeaned and humiliated, being used by a teen boy for his pleasure. He began fucking my mouth and throat deeply. I knew that was the first time he was experiencing the feeling of being in control and fucking a wet hole, even though it was my mouth and not a pussy.

It only took him about five minutes to ejaculate into my mouth again, and he stayed on top of me for several minutes after his cock had deflated. At that point we began to hear chatter on the ham radio receiver that let us know the teams were getting close to finding us. David quickly got dressed, just in time, as three cars converged on our location. George looked at me suspiciously, and when I winked he knew that I had sucked David’s cock.

Following that night with David, I continued sucking several of the mature club members when they needed of relief. I also encouraged David to bring some of his friends by my shop to fuck my mouth, and was soon sucking off four of his friends, including Malcolm. I loved sucking those teenagers because they can shoot multiple loads within a fairly short period of time. It also gave them a thrill to dominate and have their way with a mature adult man, especially when they were on sitting on my face and feeding me their balls and asses, and when they were fucking my mouth like a cunt.
 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments