Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fetish Stories

This broad category of fetish stories covers all kinds of fetishism activities, whether they be for feet, latex, smoking, pantyhose, stockings, rubber, high heels, and even balloons!

Feel free to write about your favorite fetishes in this section, and don't worry, there are sure to be other people who share the love of your particular fetish.

My Girlfriend And Her Boss

My girlfriend lets her boss touch her pantyhose feet

“Something happened with my boss today Steve. You'd better sit down.“ I sat down in front of my girlfriend. She continued. "My boss called me into his office at the end of the day and said he had to talk to me. He said they were going to be laying off workers. When I asked him if there was anything I could do, He said if I let him touch my feet I don’t have to worry about my job." "What did you do?" I said. I looked down...

Neighbours - Chapter 38

Crissy is rewarded for good behaviour

I felt a bit silly as I lowered myself down to my knees and edged towards the toy, jutting out at me from the mirrored wall. It was embarrassing to be confronted with my reflection. I wasn’t made up or in a wig, so it was just my own face edging towards the rubber cock with my lips parting and mouth opening wide. Liam stood close just off to the side, watching intently. “Put on a good show for me, Crissy. I want to see yo...

Got Milk? - Delilah & Mac Ch. 2

Delilah explains her full foot motives to Mac.

[Last Year] June 9, 2014 9:54 p.m. "Oh, come on, PIN HIM!" "I swear, if Cena kicks out again, I'm watchin' hockey from now on!" Delilah and Mac are enjoying a quiet evening of watching WWE Monday Night Raw at Mac's house. Both of them are resting comfortably on the couch, with Del sitting on the right side, and Mac on the left. Mac is already in his pajamas: a pair of black shorts, a red-and-orange striped tank top and pl...

Got Milk? - Delilah & Mac Ch. 1

In the Spring of 2015, best friends Mac and Delilah begin their journey on the art of shoeplay.

April 3, 2015 7:39 a.m. It is the last day of school before the weekend break. Even though it is Spring, it sure determines that Summer has crept in early. The weather temperature is currently going through a heat wave, with today sporting a sweltering ninety-seven-degree sunny day. Students heading to school are lucky enough not to have to experience the journey of walking through the sun. One student is not so lucky, ho...

Neighbours - Chapter 37

Liam takes Crissy out on a date

I struggled to catch up with Liam and then to keep up with his pace as he led the way without talking. Rushing made me very aware of the plug inside me. It turned out that he did bring me to a theatre, though it wasn’t one that I imagined I could have ever found on my own. The street entrance was into a rather generously open used book store. I simply and silently followed Liam as he gave the man at the cash desk a small...

Victoria’s Secret Fetish

My Beautiful Neighbor Shares A Secret

As I have grown older, my taste in women has evolved. When I was younger I loved a young, tight body that was ‘bikini ready.’ But my first night with a woman that had more experience changed me forever. That and her love of Urophilia. I moved into a new apartment complex in Denver, not upscale but not low life either. I met a female neighbor, Victoria, that I found out later was fifteen years older than me. She was marrie...

Neighbours - Chapter 36

Crissy's Master teases him to understand and admit new truths

The weather was perfect, so I got everything ready and set up so that I could start grilling as soon as Cheryl got home. She welcomed the idea when she arrived and went upstairs to change into more comfortable clothes while I got things started. Watching her climb the stairs, I wondered how successful her outfit had been in attracting attention and how much she had enjoyed seeing all those eyes turn and jaws fall open. I...

Neighbours - Chapter 35

Crissy starts to become famous

I woke with a smile, though the details of whatever dream I’d been having eluded me. Perhaps I was imagining things but as I looked over at Cheryl, just starting to stir, it felt like I could still taste her pussy on my lips. Cheryl seemed to wake with warm memories as well, as her lips were curled in a smile. We rose and began our normal week-day morning routine with only a small touch of awkwardness around each other. H...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Coworker's Particular Way To Reject Some Advances

Olivia reject Mark advances in a painfull way.

Olivia is a vision of confidence and allure, her demeanor radiating dominance at every step. Her auburn hair, a cascade of fiery waves, frames her face with a touch of untamed sensuality. Her piercing green eyes hold a knowing glint, an acknowledgment of the power she wields in the professional arena. Her tailored blazer hugs her curves with precision, its cut accentuating the strength of her shoulders and the subtle curv...

Spirited Fucks

I find sexual fulfillment from an unexpected source.

Courtesy of the new moon, I’m swallowed up by the night save for the flickering copper gas lanterns offering short reprieves from the blackness. I continue toward my destination, thinking about what lies ahead. As if on cue, a cool October breeze blows up my cape and sensually whips my naked flesh. I become anxious, and my pace quickens as I weave in and out the costumed posers littering the streets of New Orleans. I igno...

Chasing Diamond

A friendship based on a perfect storm of kinks and fetishes.

"Gentlemen, put your hands together for our next beauty -- Diamond!" The sporadic applause throughout the crowded room told Martin Finch he alone knew who the next dancer taking the stage was. He leapt up, moving quickly through the crowded room past drunken men whistling as a tall black amazon with big dark anime eyes and temptingly large breasts that were the size and bounciness of basketballs, stepped into the spotligh...

This One Is Sexual

A twist to my massage

I finally responded to the many texts I had been receiving from my recently found massage therapist named Dani. It had been almost two months since I had been to see her and gotten a royal “nonsexual” massage. As I remembered that first meeting and session, I was very conscious of what might happen at the next one. As I recalled Dani’s awesome treatment of my toned body, I texted her back and set my next appointment. A fe...

Neighbours - Chapter 34

A morning-after confession leads to surprising intimacy

I was halfway through preparing one of our favourite and quick meals before I realised that tacos might be a kind of tease. It was too late to stop and make something else, so I just hoped that she wouldn’t notice or take some kind of offence. She arrived home a little later than normal, so dinner was ready when she opened the door. I could see a look of nervousness on her face. It brought me back to Liam’s reminder. I wa...

Unhappy Wife, Unhappy Life

Two Futas argue over who should be the mother.

For fourteen years Abagail lived life as a boy. Abagail was born with a penis, after all, so it meant the child was male, right? It would soon turn out to not be the case once Abagail started growing up. A new wave of intersex individuals was being born at this time, an entire third gender of sorts, and it seemed like Abagail was one of the firstborns like this. With completely functional male and female genitalia, it was...

Late For Brunch

An unplanned pussy fisting makes my boyfriend and I late for brunch

It’s Sunday morning, and we have a brunch date with family. I walk upstairs with my espresso, and I hear water—my boyfriend has beat me to the shower. I don’t mind; we have plenty of time. I never know what to expect when I walk in on my boyfriend in the shower. Most days, it’s a utilitarian event. Some days he stands under the waterfall for an hour, letting the heat and steam unwind his body and mind while he solves the...