Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fetish Stories

This broad category of fetish stories covers all kinds of fetishism activities, whether they be for feet, latex, smoking, pantyhose, stockings, rubber, high heels, and even balloons!

Feel free to write about your favorite fetishes in this section, and don't worry, there are sure to be other people who share the love of your particular fetish.

Neighbours - Chapter 47

In the aftermath of Liam claiming more of Crissy's life, there are still more challenges

I felt so completely helpless. Helpless in the grip of the cuffs and the cage, and helpless against my depraved hunger and lust. I felt the sensation of the lipstick on my lips as they closed tight around Liam’s stiffening cock, sliding up and down as my head bobbed. Without the use of my hands, I had to lean in and move with my body and head. My lips were tight around him, my tongue slid all around him, and my fake tits...

The Illusion Of Enhancement

Aimee finds out free breast enhancement costly.

Aimee always wished for fuller breasts. At 23, she lost all hope of her small breasts ever growing larger. The cost of breast enhancement surgery was far beyond her reach, considering her modest receptionist salary. Every day, she found herself daydreaming about having the confidence that a fuller bust might bring. Then one fateful day, as she sat at her computer an email notification popped up on her screen with the subj...

Neighbours - Chapter 46

Both Chris and Cheryl feel the aftermath of the events in the bedroom

Once again, I was watching Liam fuck my wife. This time, he was plunging himself slowly but steadily into her virgin ass. I knew how it felt to have him inside like that, though Cheryl had not had the preparations of toys and anticipation that I had. I was even plugged full while trapped here, observing in gagged silence. I could tell from the sounds she was making that it was overwhelming and intense for her. Her cuffs,...

Neighbours - Chapter 45

Chris's Master takes even more from him

Part of me wanted to scream. I wanted to call out to Cheryl to tell her she didn’t have to do this, but of course she wasn’t doing any of this for me. I saw the look on her face as she squirmed, teased by the vibrator resting against her. She wanted Liam inside her more than perhaps she had ever wanted anything. While we both waited for what was to be next, the time moved so slowly. It was so surreal. My wife was bound on...

Husband Finds New Desires - Chapter 1

Wife and husband fantasy play surprises both of them

My husband and I have been married for just over three years. The sex has always been great, ever since we met. About a year ago we started getting this one sort of... fetish I guess, which led me to write my first sex story. He's likes reading porn more than watching it, and now I think I do, also. He isn't a fan of knowing that porn stars are getting paid, so the sex is all fake. He does like some amateur porn, but only...

Neighbours - Chapter 44

Chris can only watch as his life changes

As I stood there in the dark closet, helplessly suspended and sissified, I could only watch Lydia turn back towards Cheryl. She had finished laying out her purchases on the foot of the bed, and had turned back to face Lydia with a nervous expression on her face. Bits and scraps of ruined lace and satin were scattered about at her feet. Lydia, still dressed impeccably, moved closer to her. “Sit on the edge of the bed, baby...

Neighbours - Chapter 43

Crissy finds out that he has something in common with his wife

I woke to a silent, vibrating alarm. I was confused for a moment about where I was and why my underwear felt so strange but as my thoughts cleared, it all came back to me. I carefully reached down and into my pyjamas to confirm and sure enough, I was still wearing panties and they were stuck to me with dried cum. I got myself up and headed quickly downstairs. All my supplies were in our shared en suite bathroom so I could...

The “Affliction” Continues

This is a follow on to a prior story I wrote called “My Wife’s Affliction”

I was returning home from work and noticed an unfamiliar car in the driveway. This was not entirely unusual as my wife was quite friendly and would meet a wide variety of people in her daily life. People appreciated her open, non-judgmental, and positive outlook on the world. They just seemed to gravitate toward her. As I entered the house, I headed toward the kitchen for a cold drink and was surprised that she was not th...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Neighbours - Chapter 42

Crissy sinks deeper into self-realisation, and online fame

I sat down at my desk and powered up my computer. Once everything was up and going, I signed into my OnlyFans site. I was shocked by the numbers displayed on the dashboard landing site. My queued updates had been going out regularly, making the site an automated instrument of my humiliation and exposure. It was clearly resonating with some community, as I was now at a rather dizzying subscriber count of nearly a thousand....

Mistress C Opens A New Door!

Mostly a true reflection of what happened the day my Mistress wearing panties.

We are in Victoria's Secrets, looking to use one of our free panty coupons; one of the pretty, twenty-something associates has guided us to the right display, the two of you are making light chit-chat when she asks you what style and size are you looking for? You answer quietly, “Well, he likes to wear my panties sometimes, and I think he would look good in a red or blue cheeky, or maybe a stretchy thong would be better?”...

Neighbours - Chapter 41

The changes in Crissy's life are expanding and affecting his wife.

As I tidied up the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher and washed the pans, I tried not to let myself imagine Cheryl tied spread-eagle on our bed with Lydia over her, or sliding down between her thighs. It seemed like too much to be able to take in and imagine. There had been a time, back when I made an attempt at opening up some of my kinks to Cheryl, that we had played a bit with handcuffs and blindfolds and even some vib...

Neighbours - Chapter 40

In the morning light things can get even more complicated

I woke slowly and with a growing confusion about how everything felt a bit strange and off. The bed felt different and I didn’t quite recognise the feel of what I was wearing. These feelings grew until I opened my eyes and felt the memories return. It was only as I blinked myself fully awake that I realised that I was still holding Liam’s cock in my hand. He was mostly soft but still large, and he felt warm with my finger...

Major Elaine "Chaste" Garcia Pt. 2

Chastity Belt Ignites Passion at Office

Major Elaine Garcia arrived at Protium Research Park at 7:22 AM. She was still deep in her erotic daydream, lost in her own world of desire when the autonomous car's navigation system brought her back to reality. Her left hand was firmly placed on her heaving breast, while her right hand was deep inside her skirt, toying with the secondary shield of her chastity belt. Despite her dislike of vaginal penetration, the chasti...

Neighbours - Chapter 39

Crissy spends an intimate evening with her Master

I was a bit uneasy on my feet at first, but in no time, Liam was pulling me into a large bedroom upstairs. The taste of his cum was still filling my mouth, and I found myself licking my lips over and over. I wondered if this was truly the room and the bed he shared with Lydia. It was huge—a king size at least—with a full four-post wooden canopy. “Bend over the bed, slut,” he commanded with hunger in his voice. I moved the...

Major Elaine "Chaste" Garcia Pt. 1

Chastity Belt Under Her US Army Class A Uniform

It was two minutes to five in the morning when Elaine Garcia awoke from her peaceful slumber in her hotel room. Nine years of service in the United States Army had conditioned her body to wake up before the first streaks of dawn. She unlocked her phone to switch the alarm, slated to ring at 5AM, into a thirty-minute workout timer. Elaine grabbed her messy morning hair and tied it into a sporty ponytail before slipping on...