Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pantyhose Worship Indulgence Part 1

"I have a slave over to worship."

11
6 Comments 6
8.5k Views 8.5k
588 words 588 words

Author's Notes

"Short and Sweet erotica"

Sitting on the edge of my bed as I slip into my black sheer pantyhose, a feeling of sensual dominance washes over me. I am to be worshiped tonight.

The clock turns 7 and, along with my pantyhose, I'm wearing a black leather mini skirt and a red satin corset. As a Queen dressed like a Goddess I am ready to be worshiped. Feeling myself and my surroundings, there is one thing missing.

My slave!

I hear the knock at the door and as I open it, you do exactly what is expected of you. You drop to your knees and bow your head, I reach out my hand for you to kiss and only after I give you permission, I allow you to enter my home. You follow me into my living room where I sit down and cross my legs, seductively as a Goddess does.

I tell you to speak.

"Mistress, I am so ready to worship you, how may I please you?"

I lean down and whisper into your ear "slave, I put on these black sheer pantyhose to make you weak. Are you feeling weak my slave?"

Looking deep into your eyes, I see the weakness growing inside of you and a devilish grin appears on my face. I tell you to remove my heels and as they fall to the floor you bow your head in submission. "It's time to worship, "I say.

Start by kissing my toes. My toenails are painted a deep dark shade of red. It's easy to see my long toenails through the sheer pantyhose. This is where you start to lose your consciousness. My toes are making you incredibly weak and all you wish to do is lay pathetically at my feet.

You begin feeling very submissive and I am loving it. I am feeling the power over you!

CarolinAres
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolinAres

After worshiping my feet for several minutes, I tell you to kiss from my feet all the way up to my inner thigh, slow and sensual kisses that show your great appreciation for your ebony Goddess. You feel completely honored to be allowed to worship. You admire the way the pantyhose hugs the curves of my legs and this intense sight makes you want to drool. Looking down at the floor you begin begging to touch my powerful legs.

"Please Mistress, may I run my fingers along your smooth legs?". I take your hand and guide it up my left leg from my ankle all the way up my thigh, right below my amazing ass. You quiver! Handshaking, I know this is almost too much for you to handle.

This your heaven and your hell right now!

This worship experience has your heart pounding and your dick hard but I never allow you to stroke because this is all about me.

I then tell you to worship my beautiful ass in these sheer pantyhose. Turning around and leaning over my chair. My ass is right there for you to start kissing. You begin kissing circles around each of my cheeks. Feeling my smooth brown skin on your lips. I grab the back of your head and tell you that you're a good slave and you've done a good job of showing how much you love your ebony, Goddess.

"That's enough slave!" I move slowly away from you, your lips lingering in the air, wishing I hadn't taken such sweet candy from you. Walking over to the door, I tell you to leave and that your job is done....for now.

 

Published 
Written by MistressMyaNeVella
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments