Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Totally Different Submissive Relationship

"My Lady opens up a more secure and varied submissive life"

2
1 Comment 1
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
My short experience with Diane had introduced me to new pleasures that I had never imagined. I was concerned that these episodes may come back in ways that might imperil my family life or my business career. There had been very little control by me over who witnessed or participated in these adventures. Moreover, I was beginning to have recriminations over the depth of depravity to which I had sunk.

Before my time with Diane, I had been through twelve years of a happy conventional marriage, and a successful, blossoming career. I'd never had homosexual thoughts. Having my cock penetrated with a metal rod was a procedure I had known nothing of. Allowing girls to not only bite my cock but also to gloat over the tooth marks they left, had been beyond rational thought. Now I had been the target of a gay gang bang and had wallowed in the pleasure it gave me. How had I become so depraved? I no longer understood myself.

I think these questions were interfering with my return to family life, and my settling into a new career. Then My Lady (ML) phoned me at work, suggesting a meeting over lunch. She told me she was the older woman at the "scientific study" of my penis. I feared the worse, assuming that this might lead to blackmail, embarrassment, and humiliation, and eventually to losing my wife and/or job. So I had to meet her, to try to prevent any of this happening.

When we met, and she introduced herself, I recognised the name immediately. Whereas I was prominent in my industry, she was sought after as an adviser to the captains of quite a few industries. She was an expert in mergers and acquisitions and international tax arrangements. She had been a prominent sportswoman and was still active in sports administration. Immaculately dressed, she epitomised the power career woman. Not a beauty, but remarkably elegant. Tall, virtually shapeless, severe of face and hairstyle, she was still most impressive. She used her elegant hands with the most delightful expressions.

Coming immediately to the point, she said she'd known Diane from when she had been a child, being a close business associate of her father. She had become a motherly confidante and was fully aware of all aspects of my relationship with Diane. She had thought that my decision to return to my wife, and Diane's decision to go back to the UK with her previous partner, had been sensible and appropriate. She understood why I was conflicted over some of the activities I had engaged in with Diane, and felt that I should allow myself to enjoy whichever of them I was comfortable with, but in a safer and more secure setting.

She allowed me to feel that these activities had essentially been win/win encounters with no losers and that there should be no rules about what sexual preferences were acceptable or not between consenting adults. That said, she offered to be my guide in allowing me to explore and appreciate my sexual self, not directly with her, but through a series of "guests" that she could access. I was to see her as a catalyst, an enabler, rather than as a sexual partner.

I trusted her. After all, she had more to lose career-wise than I in the event of any scandal. Also, she impressed me with her openness, candidness and communication skills. She was never prescriptive, allowing me to make my own judgments, with a very gentle guiding hand. We arranged to meet again at her Sydney apartment one near Friday evening, for an hour or so.

So began my "obedience training". This took place over a period of about three months. Both being busy people, some weeks were not available, and Fridays were the only appropriate time to meet. She always left work at five on Fridays, except when out-of-town, was at her apartment by six and wanted to leave by seven-thirty to spend the weekend at her family estate, a leisurely two hours drive from Sydney. As a bi-product, I was home much earlier Fridays, sober and relaxed. My family appreciated this.

Obedience training was multi-faceted. I had to know and appreciate my place. ML preferred the expression "compliant" to "submissive". Most of her "guests" (as she called them) were not dominance-seeking. In fact, many of them were quite submissive. Those guests were looking for a compliant partner with whom to share their individual fetishes, not one to dominate. They would always prefer a "beautiful" partner. The best way to express compliance was to be naked, allowing them the option to be naked themselves, if they wished. Most preferred not. It was a power thing, but not a desire to dominate.

The beauty in me was my "classical" shape, preferred by many artists, and particularly sculptors. Tall, fair, athletic but not muscle-bound, long shapely legs, tight but prominent bottom, average penis, basically hairless, straight stature. ML was an art collector and admitted that it was my body that drew her initial attention. Classical male beauties are rarely pretty, or even especially handsome. This was me. She confided in me that, even though she had little or no sexual urges herself, she admired beauty. She regarded me as an integral part of her collection.

To elicit confidence in her guests, I must be not only naked but give the impression that this is my natural state. From then on, I am to be naked in her presence at all times. She had seen that I was reasonably comfortable when naked, but had detected a little discomfort when she had seen me at Diane's party. Those clothed will always feel more in control than those who are not. They feel less vulnerable, more confident. So it is this confident beautiful nakedness that immediately sets the tone, and gets things moving.

The guests must have full confidence in ML's control. They have experienced her as the enabler, but they must be sure that she controls me.

autotestmodel247
Online Now!
Lush Cams
autotestmodel247

So I must demonstrate full obedience and submission to her. I kneel at her feet during conversation. I follow without question her requests, be they simple, like pouring coffee, or more substantial. Incidentally, I must make perfect coffee, and this she will teach me.

Above all, requests from them concerning me must be made through her, and I must await her agreement before I fulfill the request. This demonstrates her authority, but also protects me from any undesirable acts. ML worries that in my desire to please, I might allow activities that I am not comfortable with.

So, what are these boundaries? It is hard for me to define them, as I have already had experiences that I might have precluded, but which I subsequently enjoyed immensely. I know that my tolerance to pain is low, so activities beyond the low-level variety are to be excluded, especially if they are likely to cause marks that will not disappear reasonably quickly. Obviously, spanking, even light whipping, is good, as is cock biting if no blood is drawn. My anus is to be treated with respect.

Speaking of the anus, it must be absolutely clean. Few things are more off-putting than residual bits of poo on penises or other devices inserted. So I must learn to flush myself clean at her bidet before guests arrive. And I must allow inspection if required. What of peeing? Open, until otherwise stated. Anus licking? Likewise. Activities involving poo? Definitely not. Bondage? Okay. And so on. ML will be about, if not actually in the room, to settle any grey areas. We will learn "on the job".

Guests like to be thanked for using me. So I must be gracious and genuine when doing so. I am not allowed to initiate any activity. I wait to be asked and wait for ML to allow. Erections are not only acceptable but encouraged. The guest likes to know that I am enjoying their demands. A good flow of pre-cum likewise. It is up to the guest to wipe it away if they wish. Never do it yourself. Never try to suppress sighs or other expressions of pleasure - but don't be too loud. Always alert the guest(s) to a near ejaculation, as the guest may want to control this.

I was obviously not the first of ML's "sweeties". Why me now? I was more beautiful, in the classical sense, and more likely to have a greater range of enjoyable fetishes for guests to exploit. Her guests were often very wary of scandal, often being in the public eye, or at least being jealously protective of their privacy. My own need for such respect made ML, and her guests, much more comfortable with me.

These Fridays were full of conversation, as she enjoyed the coffee I learned to make for her, or she packed some things for her weekend. I saw to a few chores, such as taking down her curtains for dry cleaning and putting them back up. During these times she would sit back with her coffee, enjoying the naked physical exertion of her live "collectible". She opened up about her life and her own limited sexuality. She was never an actor, always a voyeur. She had absolutely no interest in any kind of direct sexual connection with me, other than determining my pain threshold to whipping, or to teach me to use the bidet.

I needed some "costumes", although guests usually brought their own if they needed me to be a baby, a whore, a bride, a waitress or a rough tradesman. She embarrassed me when shopping for these costumes by insisting that I model them for her in the presence of the sales lady. She kept a small array of "toys" in her apartment, to be used if necessary. I needed a very efficient blindfold for me to use when entertaining certain guests.

This was all very pleasant, but I was soon "frothing at the bit" to begin my new pastime.

She invited the two retired gay art dealers who occupied the other sub-penthouse on her level. I was shrouded in a white bed sheet as she answered the door. After introducing me as her new sweetie, and live collectible, she invited them to sit, and for me to come closer. She then abruptly removed the sheet, revealing my nakedness for their inspection.

One spoke to ML while closely evaluating my various features as if I was an inanimate item. He then informed me that his partner was legally blind, seeing me only as a featureless mass. Would I mind if he inspected me as only he could? I looked at ML, who nodded agreement, and then he methodically and completely ran a hand over my entire naked body.

When he approached my anus, I automatically adjusted my stance to allow him easy access, which he declined. ML later chastised me for this indiscretion. As he explored my now erect penis, he suggested to his partner that "he might be one of us". The close visual inspection of the first gentleman was sensual enough. The soft but inquisitive manual inspection was absolutely delicious.

Inspection over, I was asked to bring the coffee, and "goodies" from the kitchen, serve them, and take up my position at ML's feet. They had the rest of their discussion about matters of mutual interest, rarely concerning me. I was then asked to clear up, which I did, and was then given a repeat, but quicker going-over, before I thanked them for their visit, and ML saw them to the door.

I had thoroughly enjoyed my first "outing' with ML. She thought I had performed admirably, with the exception of the unsought, and therefore not permitted invitation to inspect inside my anus. I guess I got a B plus. I was looking forward to my next assignments.

"Do you need to relieve yourself?"

"May I?"

"Feel free, but use the sheet, and put it in the wash when you are finished." She then went into her bedroom to pack for the weekend, without witnessing the extent of my pleasure.

Published 
Written by cfnmbloke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments