Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Nice Day for a Hike

36
26 Comments 26
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

“So. You just want us to sit here and… watch?”

I nodded, not trusting my voice. I could feel my cheeks burning as I fidgeted from foot to foot. Part of it was nervousness. Part of it was a growing need to pee. I tried my best not to think of how much water I’d downed in the last hour, thinking it might push me over the edge.

Her name was Lucy and she was pretty. About my age. His name was Jake and he was ruggedly handsome. They seemed nice and non-threatening. The kind of people you’d hang out with at a cookout. In fact, that’s where I’d met them. They were hikers. That’s how we’d started talking. I’d told them about the lakes I enjoyed walking to when the weather was good.

“Never been. Sounds pretty,” he’d commented.

“I’ll take you. Next weekend if you’d like.”

“Sure.”

We settled on the details and exchanged numbers. Just a simple little hike up one of my favourite trails. Or it should have been.

As I said, they were good-looking and I had an entire week to concoct lewd scenarios in my head about them. Masturbatory fantasies, of course. I spent the entire week edging myself, not letting myself cum, working myself into a bit of a frenzy of denial. That was my downfall. By the time the weekend arrived, it was all I could think about, which led to a series of incredibly questionable decisions. Such as lading up on water. And wearing a skirt to go hiking in, and sneaking a pair of handcuffs into my day pack.

It was a nice day.  Not quite summer, but close enough to leave all of us damp with perspiration. Although Lucy and Jake were blissfully unaware of it, you could have cut the sexual tension hovering around me with a knife. Eventually, I was going to break. I could feel it, the need for relief slowly overtaking my common sense until, eventually, I surrendered myself to making one final terrible decision and out myself, humiliation and shame burning in me as I explained what I wanted.

“So, no touching, nothing. You just want us to watch.”

“Yes, although you’ll have to touch me a little when you cuff me.”

I was breathing hard by now, knowing that I was obviously turned on. Breasts heaving, nipples poking through my top. Face flushed. At least they couldn’t see the wet patch on my plain cotton panties.

Jake very carefully, under the watchful eye of his girlfriend, cuffed my wrists together behind the aspen, leaving me with my back pressed against the papery white bark.

And then, they both moved back and sat on the trunk of a fallen tree and watched.

Watched as I struggled with embarrassment and regret, pulling frantically at my cuffs for several seconds as a surge of panic washed through me.  What the fuck was I doing? How did I let myself get so out of control? They must think I was a total slut. And they’d be right. I was. A dirty little exhibitionist slut who craved the humiliation and was getting off on having people who were practically strangers watching…

TaylorTina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TaylorTina

Watched as I stopped caring. As my bladder began to give up the battle. As I felt unable to hold it in anymore. As I sensed the first droplets of piss kissing the gusset of my boring grey panties and spread, slowly at first. Not just piss. My pussy was sopping wet with desire by now. Piss and creamy pussy juices were making a mess of me. At least they were hidden by my skirt.

Watched as my body betrayed me completely and I started writhing in near ecstasy as I lost all control and began pissing myself. God, it felt so good. Almost orgasmic. I heard myself moan in near ecstasy as the dam burst. I imagined what I must look like. Eyes wild and rolling slightly back.  Lips parted obscenely. Tits pushed out and nipples standing at attention. And the front of my skirt darkening as piss ran down the insides of my bare thighs, cascading over my calves and shoes and onto the sparse grass surrounding the aspen.

My gaze locked with Lucy’s first, shame burning as her gasp of surprise and disgust as I pissed myself, her mouth silently forming words. What the fuck. It pushed me closer to the climax I’d been craving all week. Closer, but still frustratingly distant. Perhaps unobtainable, considering my hands were secured behind me.

I shifted towards Jake. Naked hunger. I could imagine him wanting to do more than just watch. After all, I’d left myself helpless. If he wanted, he could just push my skirt up, yank my panties to one side, and shove his cock into my drenched cunt. I found myself wishing he would. I think, if it wasn’t for Lucy, he would have.

It seemed like a never-ending stream, but eventually, it became a trickle and then just a memory, leaving me wet and frustrated and full of shame and hunger so deep that I was unable to speak for at least a minute, managing to lift my head and stare when Lucy cleared her throat.

“You want to be… let go?”

“Yes, please,” I whispered, embarrassed and wanting to crawl into a hole and ever come out.

The trip back was quiet. What do you really say after performing, or witnessing, such a depraved act. Talk about the weather? The last movie you’d seen? Parting, too, was awkward. I wasn’t sure if I’d see them again, not after this. At least I wasn’t losing friends. Just a couple that I kind of liked. In a way, I was happy to see them go so I could finally get some relief. I didn’t even bother to undress. I simply shut the door behind me and knelt on the floor and shoved my fingers into my piss-drenched pussy and give myself the orgasm I’d been longing for.

 

Published 
Written by fillelapine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments