Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Work related trip gets serious

"Giving in to my manager."

15
2 Comments 2
3.6k Views 3.6k
8.6k words 8.6k words

Author's Notes

"Names are all changed and everyone is well over eighteen."

I was offered a job working at the big submarine sandwich chain. Coming from a commission-based sales job, I really liked the idea of a stable income. The owner had six restaurants, and shortly after starting, we were asked to attend a team-building event.

Each store had three assistant managers and a store manager. This made twenty-four total managers. The event was divided into four, week-long sessions with one person from every store in each session. This was done to make sure there were still managers on the job.

I was placed in week two. The event was in a cabin, up in the mountains, out west. It sounded like a lot of fun.

We landed in Colorado at seven in the morning. After getting our luggage, a van drove us up to our cabin.

We arrived at a secluded, but very well equipped, three bedroom, two bathroom, log cabin. It had a big fireplace, WiFi, plenty of food, adult beverages, the works. The rooms were nice but I hadn’t slept in a twin-sized bed in years. It was like a college dorm in that respect although it was much nicer.

Our group was made up of four women and two men. My roommate was Kelly, she was a store manager. Kelly was a little older than me and very outgoing. She was very pretty, lightly tanned with dark hair and while not at all fat, she was blessed with plenty of boobs and butt.

Before long we were all unpacked and settled. We all decided to go check out the property. There was a shed, a fire pit, and a small pond. There was also a trail we could hike.

We walked the entire trail. The scenery was beautiful. By the end, we were ready to get warm.

The guys brought in some wood and started a fire. We threw together some dinner, then had drinks and got to know each other a little. We were all pretty tired and although the guys stayed up a while, nobody was up too late.

That night, what was expected to be a light snow, became a blizzard. We awoke to a cold cabin and no electricity. There was a list of emergency numbers and we called the ranger station. It was about eight miles away. We were informed that the snow had triggered an avalanche several miles down the mountain. Because of the avalanche, the road would be closed for several days and power would probably be out for our entire week and beyond.

The guys, Ed and Shane, remembered seeing a generator in the shed. Ed went out to check it out and Shane started a fire in the fireplace. After a few minutes, Ed had the generator going and the lights came back on.

Taking stock of our situation, Ed figured we had enough fuel in the generator for twenty to twenty-four hours. The cabin is on a well and needs power for the pump to provide water. The stove was gas so we could cook without trouble. We decided to run the generator three hours a day. Two hours in the morning so we could shower and use the bathroom, then an hour in the afternoon and evening for washing dishes and whatever else is needed.

Because the power wouldn't always be on, we couldn't always flush so we decided we could pee outside when possible, which sounded cold and gross. We also had to make sure to charge our phones while the power was on.

We moved the food from the refrigerator and put it on a table that we had cleaned up in the shed so it would stay cold. We put some soft drinks and beer in a cooler in the kitchen and added snow every now and then.

After a while, things looked pretty good. The cabin was warm from the fireplace and we were feeling better about things. We knew we had plenty of food and we would stay warm and safe. That eased my mind.

The guys kept the fire and were in charge of turning on the generator. The other girls and I handled meals, including going to the shed to get stuff to thaw for cooking.

I went out to get some pork chops for dinner when I saw a wolf! Apparently, animals could smell food in the shed and were investigating.

Luckily we found a rifle in a closet. Shane said it was a twelve gauge. From now on, when we went outside, someone, usually Shane, brought the rifle. Luckily, he only had to fire it one time and the noise scared that animal away.

By evening we had things down pretty well and decided to talk and have some drinks. The guys were sharing a bottle of bourbon and we were drinking wine. We were on our third bottle of something sweet and red when Shane said, “Anybody up for some truth or dare?"

Cara and Teri were tired and decided to call it a night, both agreeing that they would probably stay up with us all tomorrow. They were off to bed.

The remaining four of us were pretty buzzed but agreed to play the game. It started out pretty innocently, but with the alcohol flowing, it quickly escalated. Ed said, “Nina, truth or dare?”

I chose truth without any thought.

Ed asked, “When was the last time you played with your pussy?”

I replied, “Well, since you’re keeping it classy like that, It was the night before we flew out here and it was wonderful.”

There were a few giggles and then it was my turn. I asked Shane, who had chosen truth, “How many different people have you been intimate with?”

Shane replied, “Six, all of them were from my city too!”

Shane decided Kelly needed a turn and she proved to be gutsy and chose a dare. Shane thought for a minute and said, “Show us your panties!”

Kelly responded, “Yeah, well, I took them off when I changed after dinner, I’m not wearing any.”

Ed jumped in and said, “Then you need to prove it!”

So Kelly stood up, which took a minute as we were all pretty drunk. She turned around, hooked a finger under each side of her sweatpants and showed everyone, what I have to admit, was a very nice bootie. “Good enough?” she asked.

The guys just smiled dumbly and nodded. Shane requested a break to go out and pee but Kelly had a different idea. She asked Shane, “First, are you picking dare like I did or are you scared?”

Being on the spot, Shane chose dare. Kelly said, “Go outside, stand about six feet back facing this window and go ahead and pee.”

Shane thought about it for a minute and trooped out there. He took his spot then pulled out his cock. To my surprise it was fairly erect. I found out that this can happen sometimes when guys have to pee really badly.

As he stood, I could see his cock was about seven inches and it was a nice seven. The head looked proportional, he wasn’t too veiny and it had a nice up curve to it. Further, I was amazed watching him pee. He really had to go and let out a stream that went out four or five feet and kept going for at least ten seconds. I was transfixed.

Shane came in and it was his turn to ask. He chose me. Since I did truth last time, my boozed up brain told me to pick dare. A smiling Shane said, “Okay Nina, I heard you were a gymnast, let’s see a naked handstand, and if you can’t do it, you have to stay naked!”

Both guys smiled broadly. I was confident, I said, “That’s simple!”

I stood up and pulled off my t-shirt and bra, then pulled off my sweats and panties in one motion. As soon as I raised my arms and bent forward, I felt dizzy. I hadn’t considered all the alcohol. I reset myself and focused. I almost had it when I fell over onto Shane who was all smiles. He said, “Well Nina, I guess the clothes stay off!”

Both guys remarked positively, albeit slightly crudely, which I attributed to the alcohol. Kelly was better about it, she said, “Dang girl, you look good, and those boobs are perfect, I’m jelly!”

She then grabbed a blanket and put it around me, saying, “She can’t put her clothes on but she can cover up a little and stay warm!”

As we became more drunk, the game became all dares. Ed really had it easy so far, so I smiled and said, “Ok Edward, we know you are in really good shape, so let’s see that body!”

Ed stood up and peeled of his shirt. He looked fantastic, with muscular arms and a six-pack. He then dropped his pants, leaving himself in a pair of blue Calvin Klein briefs which clearly concealed a hard cock. His legs were well sculpted and not too hairy.

Kelly and I wanted to see the front and back under the briefs and told him so. Shane rolled his eyes and looked away. Ed pulled the briefs down to mid thigh and spun around slowly, for our enjoyment.

His cock was smaller but also very pretty, which I’m sure he wouldn’t appreciate hearing. It was fully erect and pointing up. He claimed it was five and a half inches. It had a purplish head and a smooth, hairless sack.

On the other side, his ass was tight and well defined. Kelly and I both told him he looked hot, as Shane just rolled his eyes again. At this point, Kelly nudged me and we decided to call it a night. We were all really drunk and figured it was time. Ed protested, “Darn it, I was gonna ask you two to make out!”

We laughed and Kelly said, “Sorry guys, we all need to get some sleep.”

Still wrapped in the blanket, I followed Kelly to our room. Once inside Kelly faced me and said, “That was different, but enjoyable.”

I agreed. We were both tired and buzzed. She took off her sweats and wore just her t-shirt, I was still naked. I walked up to her, hugged her, gave her a kiss and said goodnight. It wasn’t a lusty kiss but it was just slightly more than friendly.

I excused myself and ran out to grab my clothes. The guys, luckily had gone to bed too. When I came in Kelly was in her bed and I realized how cold it was in our room. With the fire going, it was probably almost eighty degrees in the living room but our bedroom was sixty at best and I hate being cold.

Kelly was on her side, facing me, under a thick, down comforter. I asked, “Hey Kelly, it’s cold in here, do you mind if I sleep with you?”

Kelly sleepily nodded. She scooted back a little closer to the side that was against the wall and flipped back the comforter. She looked cute in just her t-shirt. Her legs looked really nice. I climbed in, still naked from my dare. I was facing away, on my left side, the same way she was situated.

I snuggled in close, then pulled the comforter over my body. Kelly reached over me and her arm landed on my breasts. She apologized and adjusted her arm to just under my breasts, her forearm just touching them. I scrunched my butt into her a little and fell asleep.

Teri and Cara, the two who went to bed early, were predictably the first two awake and had made breakfast. Thanks to them, Kelly and I woke up to the smells of bacon and coffee. We got out of the bed and onto the cold floor of our chilly bedroom. We threw on some clothes and made our way to the kitchen.

Teri and Cara asked how last night went. Kelly responded, “Well, everybody drank a lot and we watched Shane pee outside.”

Everyone laughed. We checked the weather and found it was supposed to snow all afternoon and then become super cold. To prepare, we decided to bring in extra wood for the fire.

Shane had a hangover and asked if anyone had any acetaminophen. I told him there was a bottle on the dresser, in my room. He left to retrieve it and came back smiling. We asked what was so funny and responded, “Well, in Kelly and Nina’s room only one bed has been slept in!”

Several people oohed.

Kelly said, “Yep, we slept together, but the key word is slept. It was cold in our room!”

The guys both replied in mock disbelief to which I responded, “Believe whatever you want, I’m sure you need something to spank to!”

We all laughed at that. After dinner we cleaned up and surveyed things outside. There was already about six more inches of snow and the temperature was definitely below zero.

The guys put a couple more logs on the fire and we were all ready for some recreation. We played Monopoly, drank and laughed. After the game, Shane and Teri slipped away while the rest of us curled up on the furniture situated around the fireplace.

We passed a couple bottles around and talked. Kelly decided to call it a night, so I figured I’d go too. We were both pretty drunk.

We left Cara and Ed by the fire. Back in our room, it was even a little colder than the night before. Kelly kicked off her shorts and climbed into her bed, keeping her t-shirt, panties and socks on. I took off my shorts and headed to her bed. Kelly stopped me, saying, “Uh, uh, uh…if you’re sleeping in my bed, you need to be naked, like last night.”

I protested, “But you’re not.”

To which Kelly replied, “My bed, my rules, plus I’m a store manager and you’re an assistant, you need to be willing to take direction!”

I decided to do as she said, I preferred sleeping naked anyway. Like the night before, I got in and faced away. She pulled the covers over and pulled me gently to her, saying, “Sweet dreams!”

I said, “It’s funny, I think we might be the only ones who didn’t get any action yet.”

Kelly replied, “Speak for yourself, I got into the shower this morning with Ed and it was pretty good!”

I replied, “Oh my, so it’s just me?”

Kelly then kissed me on my neck and whispered, “Tell you what, you need a good orgasm too, since your naked reach down and get yourself off, I’d like that.”

I started to protest but Kelly cut me off, “Look, it wasn’t a request. Touch yourself, you need it and I’m more than okay with you doing it.”

For some reason it was just so easy to do as she said. It felt right to do so. I tentatively reached my hand down and inserted two fingers into my wetness. Kelly whispered encouragement, “Good girl, rub your pussy.”

I had never done this before in bed with another, it was so arousing. Kelly could sense my excitement building, she said, “That’s it Nina, you’re getting there, see the pleasure in doing what I tell you?”

I nodded and increased the speed of my wet fingers on my clit. Kelly whispered, “That’s my good girl, now cum for me, right now, cum for me!”

As she said it, she lightly blew in my ear and oh my, did I ever cum! A moan escaped my lips, my toes curled and I stiffened up. It was glorious, for lack of a better word. I calmed down and snuggled into Kelly. She said, “Wasn’t that wonderful?”

She gently turned my face a little, kissed my cheek, and told me goodnight.

In the morning, we got up to help make breakfast. Shane noticed my bed still hadn’t been slept in and announced the fact. Kelly shut him down, saying, “Don’t be an asshole Shane, we were keeping warm. Not that it’s anyone’s business but neither of us has touched the other in a sexual manner!”

I nodded in agreement. Ed chimed in, saying, “Shane, you dumbass!”

By night, Shane had hit on me a few times, telling me how hot I was, but frankly, I just didn’t like him. Kelly got with Ed again and I’m pretty sure Cara did too. Like me, Kelly didn’t like Shane but I’m pretty sure Teri and Cara slept with both guys.

Drinking was noticeably lighter today. I think we all needed a break. Everybody was in their own bedroom before midnight. Kelly and I stayed up for a little while to clean up. We brought all the dishes into the kitchen and straightened up. Kelly said, “I’m going to get ready for bed while you stack these dishes in the sink. When you’re finished, take off your clothes, then you may come to bed.”

I did as Kelly instructed and walked naked into our bedroom where I immediately noticed Kelly was wearing long sleeved, full length flannel pajamas. I would guess it was about fifty degrees in our room. Kelly said, “If you need to get off tonight, you may, but please do so in your bed.”

She busied herself checking email on her phone. I stood there for a minute and decided as nice as an orgasm would be, it was too cold in here. I addressed Kelly, “I think I’m just going to bed.”

Kelly lifted the comforter and said, “That’s fine, come to bed.”

We snuggled close and Kelly kissed my cheek and put her arm over me, resting her hand on my breasts but making no effort to do anything with them.

Before we fell asleep, she told me the girls were planning on having a threesome with Shane tomorrow night. That was surprising.

Kelly and I both woke up well-rested. We took our showers and dressed. Everyone was in good spirits and the day went by quickly.

After dinner, drinks started flowing. Teri and Cara adjourned to their bedroom with Shane, whom Kelly had nicknamed Shanus. Ed said, “Well, I guess it’s just us tonight ladies!”

Kelly agreed and said, “Come here guys, let’s grab a comforter and we can all get cozy on the couch, share this bottle and enjoy the fire.”

I took a drink from the bottle, it was Southern Comfort. Very sweet and very strong. We all drank, talked and laughed. After a while Ed left for a bathroom break. Kelly took the opportunity to brief me. She said, “Go take off your pants, come back in just the t-shirt and a thong.”

I did exactly that and got back before Ed. Kelly said, “Good, now no matter what, keep your head up here, not under the blanket.”

Ed returned and said, “So where were we ladies?”

Kelly replied, “You were catching up with another drink and we were getting more comfortable.”

With that, while still under the comforter, she handed Ed the bottle and while he drank. Kelly pulled off her top and tossed it on the floor. She nodded to me and I did the same. Ed was definitely not complaining.

After another drink, Kelly reached down and came back with her shorts, leaving her naked under the comforter. Ed followed her lead and tossed his boxers to the floor. She then shook her head at me to tell me to keep my thong on.

About then it became evident Kelly was slowly stroking him. She said to me, “Feel those abs Nina!”

She turned Ed toward her and kissed him lustfully while still slowly stroking him.

To me, his chiseled abs felt damn good. Ed turned toward me and put a hand on one of my boobs. He felt around a little, then played with my nipple, saying, “Very nice!”

After maybe fifteen seconds, Kelly took a big drink from the bottle and kissed him, letting the booze flow from her mouth into his. She then told me to kiss him. As soon as our lips met, Kelly disappeared under the covers. As he moaned into my mouth, I knew she was sucking his cock.

After maybe five minutes, Kelly came back up. By Ed’s reaction, I thought he might have cum but I wasn’t sure.

He smiled at her and took another drink. She leaned over him and gestured for me to lean over him, toward her. She then kissed me and pushed her tongue into my mouth, making sure he could see it. I could immediately taste the remnants of his orgasm. He knew it and you could see it make his cock stir from watching.

Kelly put her hand over his and guided it over my stomach and then onto one of my breasts. She then grabbed my other breast. They both played with my nipples for a while, until he was fully erect again. She moved slightly away and told me to grab his cock. I did and it felt great to have it in my hand. I started to stroke it when Kelly stopped me, “No, I don’t want him to cum too soon, just guide it in.”

With that, she climbed on top of him, leaving me to help guide his cock into her steamy pussy. She then said, “Okay, now you sit and drink while we fuck.”

I did as she instructed. I probably had four good drinks while I sat, transfixed. I watched their faces, while Kelly rode Ed’s cock until they both reached orgasm.

When they finished, we all sat quietly, them in their afterglow and me in my drunken state. Shane came out of the bedroom and saw us all on the couch. He mumbled under his breath, grabbed a bottle and disappeared back into the bedroom.

By now Ed had passed out. Kelly said, “Let’s go to bed, grab our clothes and don’t forget to take off that damn thong before you come into our room!”

She tucked Ed in nicely on the couch and went to the bedroom. I followed, after doing as told. In the bedroom, she was already in her flannel pajamas. It was evident she had much less to drink than Ed and I.

Kelly told me to give her my phone, which of course I did. She gestured for me to lie down, covered me up and began going through my phone. In my pictures, she found a big group of nude selfies. She looked at them all and asked me about them.

I told her I had promised them as a birthday gift to a guy I was dating last year. His name was Chad, I chickened out and never sent him the pictures. Things just didn’t work out with him anyway. Kelly scolded, “It’s wrong to break a promise!”

She asked his last name, so I gave it to her. She found him in my contacts and said he looked pretty hot. Kelly continued going through my phone for a while, I had no way to know what she might be messing with.

Eventually, she handed my phone to me and told me to put it on the nightstand. She placed a hand my shoulder and said, “Wasn’t that hot tonight?”

I replied, “It was actually more like you two making love and me just along for the ride.”

Kelly said, “You’re right, get up and come with me.”

Naked, I followed Kelly who was in her flannels, to the two leather chairs. The fireplace was still going nicely. Kelly told me not to worry about Ed because he would be out for hours and the three in the bedroom should be sleeping soundly as well.

Kelly told me to put a leg over each arm of the chair so my legs are spread facing her.

She said, “You really looked sexy, so open and wet.”

Kelly then walked over and blindfolded me with a hand towel. She said, “Now, focus on you, your clitoris and your orgasm. Touch yourself in the best way you can to make yourself cum but also listen to me. Nina, you are special to me and I know you love me. I could tell you are submissive and enjoy being controlled and even probably mildly humiliated. I also think you might make a wonderful pet but I digress. I greatly enjoyed denying you the intimate touch of anyone other than yourself. My only disappointment was that you broke the promise to Chad. I fixed that for you. I sent Chad all the selfies and as punishment I took one of the nicer pics, used your photo app to cover your nipples and pussy with black circles and made that pic your profile pic on all your social media except Facebook because parents are often on there.”

ElvingBell1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElvingBell1

I heard every word and by the time Kelly was done, I had three mind-blowing orgasms. She then removed the blindfold, looked into my eyes and kissed me deeply, forcing her tongue into my mouth. It was our first truly lusty, real kiss.

She guided me back to the bedroom. We got into bed and spooned. Kelly was in her flannels and I was nude. She pulled me close and said, “I know you love me and that this would be a big change. However, if you will be mine, I can promise you fulfillment, the delicious submission you need, the tasteful humiliation you crave and a great many orgasms from me and from yourself. In honesty, it’s possible I will not let you have a man ever again, although from time to time, I will be with a man. You would make a wonderful partner, pet and lover but I will need your decision by the time we get home.”

That night I slept fitfully. I knew she liked being in control, but I didn’t realize she wanted a relationship and with that control as the basis. She was right though, I did enjoy her control of me. I doubted I would make a life out of it, but I did decide to go with it for the final two nights.

In the morning, Kelly had a voicemail on her phone from the ranger station. It told us that the road was open, but it could still be several days before power was restored. This news removed some anxiety from us all and probably made our remaining time more enjoyable.

Kelly was enjoying playing on my phone and manipulating my social media accounts. She said, “Chad thinks you should pierce your nipples but his girlfriend says leave them as they are.”

She could see the startled look in my eyes and said, “Well, what can I say, he’s an honest guy, so he told his girlfriend when his ex sent him nude selfies.”

She added, “Also several guys are asking for the profile pic but without your girl parts covered.”

I responded, “So am I sending it to them?”

Kelly replied, “That’s none of your business.”

As I thought about Kelly, I realized several things. She is clearly a lot kinkier than I am, she enjoys being an alpha fem, and she has fantastic instincts.

Her assessment of me was spot on. I do love her and if I’m being honest with myself, I must admit that although I thought I probably would not take her up on her offer, I was much closer to saying yes than I would have liked to admit.

We ate breakfast and cleaned up. After that, I took a shower. When I finished and got back to our room, Kelly told me to collect all my undergarments and put them in a trash bag. She told me I could do without these things for the rest of our time here.

She selected for me, a thin, white vee-neck t-shirt and a pair of light gray yoga pants, which I put on.

She then told me to use the trash bag with my discarded clothes in it to scrape the breakfast plates into. Then, get the bathroom garbage and take it all out to the dumpster. Fuck! That was about two hundred dollars worth of bras, but I still did as instructed.

The cold outside was biting at me and I was only out for a minute or two. When I came in my nipples were so hard that they hurt. Cara, Teri and Shane all saw them poking out through the t-shirt. Shane muttered some ignorant comment about it being nippily out.

That evening as we finished dinner, it was Kelly’s turn to clean up but she had me do that chore for her. As I was finishing up she said, “Hurry up we are starting a fun game.”

The game was called Do or Drink. Basically, you roll your dice and the low person has to either do what the high roller says or they have to drink. After you either do or drink, you roll again and you are still on the hot seat until you roll at least ten. We then go around with each of us taking a turn.

Kelly whispered to me, “It will be simple for you, I will nod yes, if you are going to do the task and I will shake my head no, if you should drink.”

The game started, and most people chose to drink, I guess we all needed to be a little buzzed before we loosened up. After several turns, mostly drinks, it was my turn and Teri got to ask. She said “Ok Nina, kiss Shane, with plenty of tongue.”

Kelly discreetly shook her head no, so I took a shot. I rolled an eight so I had to go again. This time Ed was asking. He asked me to play with my nipples, specifying that my hard nipples should be seen through my t-shirt.

Kelly nodded and I started. It took less than a minute. The guys liked it and the girls were at least complementary.

I failed to roll high enough to finish my turn and it was Kelly’s turn to ask. She said, “Well, since your nipples are so popular, (she pulled out a big, black permanent marker) take this to the bathroom and color in your nipples, including areolas. Don’t worry, it will all fade away in about five days.”

Oh fuck me. I knew I had to do it, so off I went. I held each breast and colored in each nipple. They dried right away and I put my white t-shirt back on. Looking in the mirror, my reflection looked absolutely skanky.

I walked out and Shane loudly said, “Hello!”

Everyone had a good laugh.

Lucky for me, I rolled an eleven and my turn ended. As it went around, there was a lot of drinking but few people selecting the action side of the game.

We were all feeling no pain as the game worked its way back to me. It was Cara’s turn to ask me, after her it would be Teri’s. Cara and Teri were whispering together. I said I needed to go to the bathroom and Cara said, “Can you wait until after your turn?”

I said I could wait, I guess. They both smiled. Cara then said, “Ok, I want to see you drink a bottle of water without using your hands.”

Cara then opened a 12oz bottle of water and placed it on the end table. I stepped over, opened my mouth, got the top of the bottle in my teeth, flipped it up and managed to drink it in about thirty seconds without spilling. Ha! Easy.

I then rolled the dice and could see the girls crossing their fingers. I rolled nine and had to go again. Cara and Teri were thrilled. Teri said, “Ok girl, this is the easiest one anybody will get today. All you need to do is lay down and be tickled for two minutes and you’re done.”

Oh god. A smiling Kelly nodded and my fate was sealed. I got up wearing my gray yoga pants and white t-shirt, my marker enhanced nipples clearly visible and lay down on the wood floor. It was warm from the fireplace.

Cara had a pillow for my head, which was something, I guess. Teri told me to put my hands above my head and recruited Shane to hold them so I wouldn’t accidentally smack anyone as a reflex while being tickled. Cara and Teri knelt down on either side of my chest. Ed and Kelly were up on their elbows watching intently.

Kelly set a timer on my phone to two minutes while Ed had his phone out getting video. Kelly started the timer while saying, “Three, two, one, tickle!”

As Shane kept my arms above my head, the two girls started tickling me. My ribs, my armpits, everywhere.

I started writhing and laughing. I did my best to control myself but their tactic of getting me to drink a bottle of water when I already needed to pee was too much. In less than fifteen seconds, I started to pee.

With everyone watching and Ed shooting video, they all saw the crotch of my light gray yoga pants turn dark, soaked with urine.

Unfortunately, I still had a minute and forty five seconds to go. They both scooched their knees away and kept tickling. As my face turned bright red, the dark wet spot grew, encompassing my crotch and ass as a puddle formed beneath me.

Shane and the girls laughed, Ed was jaw agape but still filming and Kelly had a huge, satisfied grin. The chime sounded, Cara and Teri moved away and Shane released my arms. I stood up and dark streaks raced down my legs as gravity pulled the pee toward the floor.

Kelly and Cara followed me to the bathroom. I stood in the tub and peeled off my clothes. My pants were soaked as was the back of my t-shirt.

A minute later, me shivering, Teri arrived with a gallon jug of water. She said, “This is all we have right now” and handed it to Kelly, who poured it on me. It was very cold and I yelped at first.

Ed came in, video still going, but was sent away pretty quickly. Right after he left, I could hear phones going off. I’m sure they were receiving the video. I’m sure many of Ed’s friends got it too.

Kelly had left right after Ed, while Cara and Teri helped me dry off. She returned a few minutes later with clothing. It was my Cubs t-shirt but she had cut off the bottom, making it a half-shirt. She also brought a pair of my best jeans, which she had made into super short cutoffs.

I put the clothing on and went to the mirror, to fix my hair. My hair was fine but I immediately noticed that the half shirt left about an inch of underboob and my darkened nipples were close to the bottom. If I raised my arm as high as shoulder level, my boobs would come out the bottom.

The cutoffs were just as bad. Copious amounts of my butt spilled out, having nowhere to hide.

We all returned to the living room. I was reminded that it was still my turn. Oh great. Ed was asking. He said, “Okay Nina, I’d like to see you kiss Kelly. Right here and I mean hot, sexy, lots of tongue.”

Kelly shook her head no, so I declined and took a drink instead. It had my head spinning, my night would end soon. Luckily I rolled an eleven and was done.

Now Kelly was up and Shane was asking. He said, “Kelly, you sexy thing you, same type of kiss Ed just asked for, but I’d like you to kiss Cara."

Kelly smiled and agreed as did Cara. Oh my god! Kelly approached Cara and smiled. They wrapped their arms around each other then Kelly pressed her lips to Cara’s. Their mouths opened and Kelly put her tongue into Cara’s mouth. Their tongues explored each other’s mouths, they pulled away briefly and Cara stuck her tongue out as far as she could. Kelly took the cue, puckered her lips and sucked on Cara’s tongue almost like it was a penis. Kelly kissed Cara’s neck, then came back up and they kissed each other again to end the show.

The guys loved it. I was so jealous. Everybody was pretty drunk and the night started winding down. Cara and Teri went to bed. Kelly was sitting next to me and although I was pretty drunk, I noticed the guys milling around. Kelly handed me a drink and said, “Here, this will help.”

I drank it and almost immediately started feeling it. I asked what it was and Kelly replied, “A little OJ and three or four shots of tequila.”

Things got pretty fuzzy and I slurred, “How does that help?”

Kelly tucked me in on the couch and said, “It keeps you passed out here while I have a threesome with the guys, I’ll get you later.”

I passed out under the covers on the couch. I think around three in the morning, Kelly woke me to bring me to bed. I was pretty hungover but slightly more sober. Kelly was wearing a pair of footy pajamas.

As soon as we got into the bedroom and closed the door, I got out of my cutoffs and half-shirt. Kelly climbed into her bed, rolled over to the far side and lifted the comforter. I climbed in and she pulled me against her. I asked, “How was it?”

Kelly responded, “It was amazing! First Ed fucked me in the missionary position, then Shane did me doggy style.”

I replied, “How could you tolerate Shane?”

Kelly said, “Well, Shane is an asshole for sure, but he’s got a good dick. I came at least four times!”

Kelly asked, “Do you love me Nina?”

I replied, “Yes, I love you very much Kelly.”

Kelly smiled and said, “Thank you baby, you are very special.”

She kissed my cheek and said, “See, you aren’t jealous at all about all the sex I had tonight and you haven’t missed the orgasms as you did a day or two ago. When you have one, it won’t matter if it’s from me or if you do it yourself, it will be amazing.”

She massaged my back briefly, partially unzipped her pajamas and asked me to roll over facing her. She said, “Baby, I’m so hot from what I did tonight, would you help me get off once more before we sleep?”

Kelly grasped my hand and guided it into her pajamas, to her pussy. She was wet and sticky. I rubbed her clit, coating it with her frothy mixture of bodily fluids. Kelly came hard, clamping her legs onto my hand.

Once she came down, she took my hand out and zipped up. I rolled over. Kelly kissed my cheek and said, “I’m really tired, if you need to get off, please go out to the couch and come back when you finish, goodnight!”

We both went to sleep. Tomorrow would be our last night.

When I woke up, I could hear Kelly making plans with Cara and Teri. Kelly said, “Ok, so you two can have Shane and I’ll take Ed.”

Teri asked, “What will Nina do?”

Kelly told her I was worn out and didn’t want any more sex. Teri said, “Too bad, she’s really pretty and I could use a break from the guys.”

They all laughed. I headed to the bathroom for a nice hot shower. Afterward, I wrapped in a towel and went to our bedroom. Kelly was busily turning another pair of my favorite jeans into cutoffs.

She said good morning to me and I replied, “Good morning, you know those Krista jeans are like $200?”

Kelly said, “I know, now they will suit you even better though!”

Kelly cut the jeans just as short as the other pair but also cut a slit up the side of both legs, at this point it was more like a denim loin cloth with a little bit of crotch coverage.

She also had a sleeveless white t-shirt that she had cut into a half-shirt. She handed them to me, saying, “You will look cute in these!”

I put them on, lots of ass, lots of tummy, lots of underboob. On the bright side, my black markered nipples were starting to fade. Oh, don’t get me wrong, they were still highlighted.

Kelly then took off her pajamas and put on a sexy, purple bra and thong set, a vee-neck cotton sweater and a pair of tights. We went to the kitchen.

The guys came out. Ed said I looked hot but Shane called me a prick tease. We all spent most of the morning getting things together so leaving would be easy the following morning.

After lunch, Kelly pulled me into the bedroom, saying, “Nina, we need to talk. I made you an offer with a deadline, have you come to a decision?”

I explained to Kelly that I was intrigued from the start but at first I was pretty certain I wouldn’t do it. However, over the last couple days, my love and desire to both please her and surrender to her have changed me. I added, “I would feel privileged if you would take me as yours.”

Kelly smiled and pulled me into a tight embrace, “I most definitely take you as my own!”

She then sat down on the bed facing me and said, “Nina, we will be so happy.”

Kelly said, “You may not always get to have an orgasm, but I promise you will always feel satisfaction.”

Then she added, “I may not say I love you, but you will know by my actions that I care deeply.”

“There will be some changes but none will be difficult.”

“Through it all just know I’m making it your best life.”

“Now, wouldn’t you love to cum?”

“Get yourself off if you like, and I’ll be back in fifteen minutes.”

Deep down, I knew she hoped I wouldn’t. I took the time and made both of our beds and got out my suitcase to pack and lay out clothes for the trip home tomorrow.

Kelly came back in and saw my suitcase. She brought with her the scissors and a garbage bag. I told her what I was doing and she insisted, “Let me do that for you.”

She pulled out my last pair of jeans, an expensive, low rise, tight fitting pair. She cut them off just slightly longer than the pair I had on now, then grabbed my Versace t-shirt and made it into a half-shirt. She put the scraps in the trash bag then threw in all my socks and my two pairs of Nike’s.

She explained, “Life is better when you simplify.”

“You look great in half shirts and shorts or cutoffs and you have such cute little feet that other than at work, you should always wear flip-flops or be barefoot.”

Kelly also explained that red toenail polish will accentuate my feet.

Moving on, she added, “I know you take great care of yourself, and that will certainly continue, but as nice as your flat and nicely defined tummy seems, you would look super fucking cute with just a tiny bit of belly, especially in these half shirts!”

“Also, here is your phone, I can see everything you do on it. You will notice that the only social media available is now Facebook. I can see what you do on it but I don’t plan on watching your every move or anything. All your other social media is on my phone and controlled and only accessed by me. I will tell you if I need info or find it appropriate to post a pic or something.”

I nodded in surprised understanding, accepting her rules. Kelly then said, “Did you masturbate when I left?”

I shook my head no. Kelly smiled broadly and said, “That’s wonderful Nina, you’ve taken your first step. That makes, I believe, three times in a row you have declined an orgasm. Let me explain, your sex life has changed radically and permanently. Your sexual satisfaction will quickly become less physical and more vicarious. You will draw your pleasure from mine.

"You will begin to focus on my satisfaction and in doing so, you will become more sexually satisfied than ever before in your life. Trust me and love me, it will amaze you with how sexually fulfilled you will be. Soon you will look at a hot guy and not think of fucking him, but instead thinking of how much pleasure he would give to me.”

I had many questions but I knew it wasn’t the time. I took her hand and we headed to the living room. We cooked a couple frozen pizzas and we all ate and drank in front of the fire.

Just like earlier, Shane, Cara and Teri headed off to enjoy one another. Kelly told me to straighten up the kitchen and I could catch up with her and Ed when I finished.

It took about fifteen minutes to clean up from dinner. I returned and found Kelly on her back on the couch with her jeans off and Ed on top, fucking her for all he was worth.

His tight body looked amazing in the light from the fire, and damn was I horny. He came a minute or two later and rolled off. Kelly saw me and said, “Nina, Ed thinks you are hot, give him a show.”

First I pulled off my half-shirt so he could see my breasts. My nipples were super-hard. After that I took down my shorts.

Kelly directed me to spread my legs and open my labia. This brought Ed’s five-inch cock back to life and they began fucking again.

Kelly was still on her back, she said she didn’t want to lose any of his cum. After a while they both came again, then took a break.

She had me spread my legs again then had me turn around, bend over and pull my cheeks apart. This view got Ed back in action yet again…the boy had stamina.

He got on her and they fucked yet again and both came again as well. Ed moved off and sat down in the chair that sort of partially faced the couch and fireplace. He obviously knew something was going to happen because he watched and waited intently.

Kelly said, “Nina, come here. Use your sexy mouth to clean me up and make me cum and I will allow you to fuck Ed.”

She didn’t have to say it twice. I put my face to her soaked pussy and tried my best to lick up all the cum. She said, “Let’s let gravity help!”

At this point, she laid me on my back then climbed up on top, squatting with her sopping pussy over my face.

Ed’s three loads poured out over my face everywhere, with quite a bit going right into my mouth. Kelly, satisfied with my clean-up job, lay back down and I homed in on her reddened, puffy, clitoris.

I knew after all this, I’d have to be gentle. It worked perfectly and it wasn’t long before Kelly was having a strong orgasm. She complimented me and said, “Ok, Ed is all yours.”

I was so fucking horny. I decided missionary was the way to go, so I could see his tight body while he fucked me. Ed climbed up, grabbed his cock and started rubbing it while taking in my wide-open form.

He stroked a little faster and cringed. Tried again with the same result. He looked down at me and said, “Don’t get me wrong, you are sexy as hell but I have nothing left and my dick is so sore from all this fucking, I can’t do a damn thing with it.”

I was so flustered! I lost it. I was so frustrated that I sobbed.

Ed decided this was a good time to leave. Kelly said she was sorry and suggested we go to bed.

Kelly put on a t-shirt and shorts and got into bed. I stripped down and followed. I said to Kelly, “That wasn’t a great ending to the night but I most definitely love you!”

Kelly rubbed my hair a little and said, “I had an amazing week, and I think you are pretty amazing too.”

The next morning there was no gas left in the generator so nobody could shower. I did my best to clean up but still possessed the odor of semen on my person.

I put on my cutoffs, half-shirt and flip-flops. I was thankfully given a hoodie from Ed, although the zipper was broken.

The van came to take us to the airport and I’m pretty sure the driver could see my pussy as I climbed in. What the fuck ever, I thought to myself.

The flight was thankfully uneventful and we landed on time in Indianapolis. I had taken a bus to the airport but I was going to Kelly’s condo and her car was parked at the airport.

It was a long, cold, February walk. Doubly bad in flip-flops but eventually we made it to her car.

We put our stuff in the trunk and started on our one hour drive north. By the time we arrived, I was warm and asleep. Kelly woke me up and we left the car for her place.

I loved her condo. It was really nice and modern. The bedroom had a sliding glass door that opened onto a small balcony and overlooked a nice courtyard. The master bath was also impressive, with a shower and a big whirlpool tub.

Kelly rightfully decided I needed a little care and started a bath with some wonderful, floral-scented bubble bath.

It was heavenly in the tub. As I relaxed I couldn’t help but think about our week in the cabin. At the time it was somewhat frustrating, but as I look back at it, I loved it. I’m excited to experience everything that will happen in my life with Kelly. I am her's and she definitely knows it.

Published 
Written by NinaC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments