Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A First For Gracie: Gracie Has A Weekend With Her Subs, Pt. 1 of 2

"John gets ALL of Gracie, but more than he expected."

10
7 Comments 7
6.8k Views 6.8k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story mostly focuses on John's journey as a submissive. It shows the sex, submission, discipline, nurturing, and love that comes from a Domme."

“Oh, yes John, that feels so good.  Fuck my ass!  Oh, Miss, he is fucking me so good! His cock is so swollen and hard, he is really stretching me out!  Fuck me, John,” Candy moaned.  Her head was resting on the bed in the playroom as she received a hard ass fucking.  She was working her clit with her fingers as she gave her ass to John.

Each time John rammed his cock into Candy’s ass, he could feel Miss pulling her strap-on out of his ass.  When he pulled out of Candy, Miss would ram her cock into his throbbing asshole. 

John was conflicted; he was truly happy to be with Mistress Gracie, but he wasn’t really into sharing his time with his mistress with Candy, or anyone else for that matter.  But he was enjoying what they were all doing right now.

“That’s it, take my cock you little slut!  Oh fuck, Miss, please fuck me harder,” he pleaded. 

Gracie was behind John who was taking Candy’s ass.  She was on her feet on the bed, knees bent with her strap-on dildo buried in his ass. She was vigorously fucking him while he fucked Candy.  It was a fuck pile that Gracie was orchestrating with her two new subs.

“That’s it, boy, fuck Candy’s ass while I fuck you in yours.  You’re such a good boy, such a good fuck toy for us girls.  Take my cock," Gracie told him.

Daddy had given her permission for them all to play together for the entire weekend while he was away. 

This was her first time heading up anything as a mistress, so she decided to have a threesome.  That way she did not have to go back and forth or have them take turns with her.

“Oh fuck!  Harder, John,” Candy yelled.  “Your cock feels fucking amazing stretching out my asshole!”

“Fuck your asshole is so tight!  I love how it is gripping me as I fuck you,” John moaned.

“That’s it, boy, take Miss’s cock.  You like me in your ass, don’t you, boy?  That’s it push back against me when I fuck you, you little man-slut,” Gracie chuckled.

Candy felt her orgasm building as she rubbed her clit fast and hard and, of course, from the cock that was stretching out her ass. 

Gracie was hammering into John’s ass hard now and she felt an orgasm building from the harness rubbing against her swollen clit.  She moaned as she continued to abuse John’s backside.

John could feel cum dripping into Candy’s ass while he fucked her.  He knew he was going to have a huge orgasm inside her ass soon.

Candy started to moan continually.  “Oh fuck, I’m cumming,” she yelled.  Her body quaked; she arched her back and pushed back into John, squirting all over his balls and legs.

Candy was still quivering through her orgasm as John followed her over the edge.  “Fuck!  Cumming, slut! Oh fuck,” he yelled.

Gracie followed them both over the edge.  This hot fuck scene and the harness stimulating her clit were too much.  She shuddered and came, squirting all over herself and the harness.  “Oh…  My…  God,” she yelled and collapsed onto John.  She lay on top of him; he was collapsed onto Candy.

Slowly, they untangled:  Gracie pulled out of John and rolled onto the bed beside Candy who still had John’s cock in her ass.  He pulled out and his load ran out onto the bed and Candy’s legs.  He lay on the other side of Candy on his back and tried to catch his breath.

Candy leaned over and gave Gracie, who was catching her breath as well, a passionate kiss.  “Oh, Miss, that was so hot, so intense.  I love having a brother in the house.  We can play like this so much more, we don’t need to wait for Daddy to always come home,” She giggled. “When is he coming back from his trip?”

Gracie smiled and brushed the hair from Candy’s face and hooked it behind her ear.  “We have all weekend baby.  Daddy has given me, us, the ok to have a sex-filled weekend.  He will be home Sunday evening.  He even gave me the ok to have Sami join us,” Gracie told them both.

“Sami?  Is she, you know, in the lifestyle?  That’s surprising,” John said.

“No, but she does want to explore it.  And I need some help with two subs.  I think she can be a good help to me when I need another Mistress to lend a… hand,” Gracie said as she smiled wickedly.

“Uh oh, I don’t like the sound of that,” Candy giggled. “I love being with Sami, she really knows how to suck my pussy.  I don’t know about it with her as a Domme, though.  She is very dominant already,” Candy added.  “Shit!”

“I’m sure it will be fine.  I mostly want her to get some experience with John.  There are not too many male subs out there to choose from, at least not that I know of,” Gracie explained.

“Well, I am not sure I am comfortable with this, Miss,” John said to Gracie.  “I mean, I wanted to join your family and I am not sure I want to have more than that involved,” he continued.

Ooooh, Candy thought, Uh oh!

Gracie smiled a patient, motherly smile. Her flared nostrils, however, betrayed her and indicated the level of her displeasure.  

“Oh, sweet boy, what you need to understand is that you don’t have a say. Is that clear?  If I think there is something that fits what we are doing, that is my call, understand?  I hope we don’t have a problem,” she said.

John instantly realized he had made a huge mistake.  “Miss, I am sorry, I did not mean to question you, it is just that your statement caught me off guard,” he said.  “Please forgive me,” he pleaded.

“Well, boy, you need to let me know if you want to stay in this family.  If you do not, you’re free to get dressed and leave.  All you have here are your clothes so it will be pretty clean.  If you want to stay, however, we will have to address your insubordination.   If you think you’re too manly to respect me, we have a problem,” she told him.  Her eyes were piercing. “This is, after all, what you asked for,” she reminded him.

“Um, Mistress, I want to stay.  I should not have questioned you, I realize that now,” John told her but did not make eye contact.

Gracie stood and walked to the center of the open space in the bedroom under the block and tackle ring in the ceiling.  As she did, she undid the strap-on harness and threw it to Candy on the bed. “Boy, you will assume your submissive position right here, now.”  She pointed to the floor next to her feet.

“Yes, Mistress,” he replied as he stood and moved to where she was standing.

John hurriedly assumed the position at her feet.  His legs were slightly spread, toes pointed and he was resting his ass on his heels.  His arms were extended in front of him and his nose was on the floor.

Gracie looked at Candy who was frozen on the bed.  “Baby, I need the leg spreader, the wrist and ankle bindings, a ball gag, and a large butt plug.  Get them for me from that rack,” she commanded.

Candy stood and hurried to the rack.  Cum ran down her legs from her recent ass fucking.  Things are going to get serious, she thought to herself.

Chills ran through John, he silently chastised himself, Fuck, I have really pissed her off.  Fuck Fuck Fuck!

Candy brought all of the requested items to Gracie.  Then she stood back from the area and kneeled, ass on heels, arms on thighs, hands up looking at the ground.

“Thank you, pet, good girl,” Gracie praised Candy.

“Thank you, Miss,” Candy replied without looking up. 

“Rise sub!  Stand right here with your legs spread, arms crossed in front of you,” she coldly commanded John.

John rose quickly, stood where Miss was pointing, spread his legs about shoulder width, and placed his arms in front and crossed them at the wrists. 

Gracie walked behind him and kicked his legs open more.  She knelt and attached the ankle bindings to his legs, then attached him to the leg spreader, opening it up until he was stretched a bit with his stance.  Yes, I can get a clean shot at his nuts now, she thought to herself.

“Now look straight ahead, don’t you dare make eye contact with me,” she ordered him.  She walked in front of him and fastened the wrist bindings then buckled them together.  Slowly she lowered the hook from the ceiling, intentionally dragging it out to get John’s undivided attention.  When the hook was low enough, Gracie hooked the bindings and started to raise John’s arms up over his head. 

The doorbell rang.

“Oh, that will be Sami.  Baby, go let her in.  Make sure she is naked before she leaves the entryway,” she directed Candy.

Candy jumped up and began to leave the room. “Yes, Miss,” she answered.

“Oh, and baby, visit with her for a while before you bring her back, the boy and I need to have some alone time before I give him his public punishment,” she said before Candy got out of the room.

“Mmmm, yes, Miss.  We will visit real good,” Candy giggled.  She skipped out of the room headed to the front of the house.

Candy went to the front door and opened it.  Sami was standing in shorts, sneakers, and a crop top that barely covered her nipples. 

“Fuck! You’re so damned hot, baby.  Come inside,” Candy told her.

Sami walked in and Candy closed the door. “Hi Candy,” she said then gave her a deep kiss.  “I’ve missed you, baby,” she told her.

“I’ve missed you too, baby.  Here, let’s get you out of your clothes.  No clothes allowed beyond this entryway,” she said to Sami. 

She grabbed her top and Sami raised her arms.  Candy moaned when she uncovered Sami’s gorgeous tits.  “I’ve really missed these, really,” she said.  Candy pulled Sami’s shorts and thong down and helped her step out of them.

She put her arms around Sami’s neck, pushed her tits into Sami’s, and kissed her deeply, pushing her tongue into her mouth.  Sami’s hands dropped to Candy’s ass and she began to massage her cheeks.  Sami let her fingers slip down the crack of her ass across her asshole.  Candy moaned as Sami tickled her asshole.

Sami stopped moving her hands, scooped up some of the cum collected below Candy’s asshole, and brought it to her mouth.  “mmm, fuck!  Candy, you’ve been a very naughty girl,” she said. 

“Yes, baby, John came in my ass about fifteen minutes ago.  It was so much, it is running down my legs,” she giggled.  Candy grabbed Sami’s hand and led her into the house.  “Come on, we need to have a reunion while Miss and John have a talk,” she said. 

“Nice place, must be cool for you to live here after that little apartment, baby,” Sami said as she followed Candy into one of the bedrooms.

“Yeah, it is still a dream, I think.  I don’t want to wake up!  This is my room,” she said as she closed the door behind Sami.  “Now, let’s you and I make some girl love,” she said as she pulled Sami onto her bed.

“I want you so bad, Candy.  I figured I’d never get to be with you again once you and Gracie hooked up, you’re both so serious, so in love,” she said. She followed Candy onto the bed and lay on her between the legs Candy had opened. 

“Come here, lover,” Candy whispered as she pulled Sami up to kiss her. 

The two got lost in each other, tongues dancing, hands caressing; just like they’d been before.

******

Gracie walked in front of John and stood face to face.  She reached down and grabbed his balls and gently rolled them in her hand. “I am going to use the cat-o’-nine- tails on you, boy. We need to reach a clear understanding of your place, and of my place in this relationship,” She added and gave his balls a hard squeeze. 

John jumped and moaned, but did not speak.  His cock began to harden immediately with the pain.

“You will have some scarring to remind you of tonight,” she told him.

“Yes, Miss.  I understand and am ready for my punishment.” John replied.

Gracie kissed him, still massaging his balls.  “Good…  good boy.  Do you have anything to say for yourself, boy?  Now is the time; once I start, you will only count the strikes unless I speak to you, understood?” 

“Yes, Miss, I understand.  I just want you to know that I will never question you again.  Your wish will always be my command.  Thank you for loving me enough to teach me this lesson.  I love you, Miss, with all my heart and soul.”

She kissed him again, deeply, and then bit his lower lip hard; blood began to run from it.  “Fuck,” he moaned.

“Ok, then, let’s do this,” she said and walked to the rack.  She pulled the CAT off the rack and also a riding crop. 

 

******

Sami lay at the head of the bed.  Candy was between her legs, her mouth on Sami’s cunt.  “Fuck, baby, I love the way you eat my pussy,” she moaned to Candy.

Candy slipped two fingers deep back into Sami and sucked on her clit.  Sami started bucking her hips, pushing her cunt into Candy’s mouth.  “Oh baby, I’ve missed this… I am going to cum,” she warned Candy.  Candy just thrust her fingers into her harder and faster and bit Sami’s clit.

“Cumming,” Sami shouted and squirted onto Candy’s face and into her mouth.  She bucked and moaned through the orgasm that washed over her until it started to subside.  “Baby, that was so good, thank you.” 

Candy just smiled at her, and then she licked her clean. “Oh, I love your taste baby.  And my pussy is still tingling from you making me cum, so now we’re even,” Candy giggled.  “Come on, we need to join Miss and John.”

Candy grabbed Sami’s hand and led her to the playroom. “So do you ever wear clothes when you’re here, baby?” Sami asked her. 

MiaRedFoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRedFoxy

“No, Miss and I are always naked when we are home.  Daddy made that rule when I joined the family.  So he is the only one who can wear clothes in the house, but he doesn’t do it that often.”

“Wow, that is so hot baby, I love being naked, I’d fit right in,” she chuckled.

 

******

Gracie walked back to where John was and set the riding crop on the footboard of the bed.  She walked up behind John and slowly moved the nine tails of the cat over his shoulders, down his back, and across his ass cheeks. 

John’s skin rose in goosebumps, he shuddered with nervous anticipation.  This situation, the feeling that he had at this moment was what he longed for most from a Mistress. 

Gracie got a huge surprise when she walked in front of John; his cock had become extremely enlarged.  It looked painfully swollen. “What in the hell is this?  You fucking punishment slut; you’re a pain whore,” she said to him.

“Yes miss, having a woman administer punishment and pain are very arousing to me.”

“Wow.  Well, we’ll just see how this goes then,” she said.  She glanced at the foot of the bed and saw the ball gag and the huge butt plug. “We won’t need this gag, but you will wear this plug while I am whipping you.”

“Yes, Miss, whatever you say.”

Gracie lubed up the plug and walked to John.  She spread his cheeks with her left hand and pushed the plug point into his ass.  His ass was still slightly gaped from the fucking she’d given him so it accepted the plug easily at first.  About halfway in, John winced and pulled away.  “Easy boy, take a deep breath.” 

John took a deep breath and held it.  Gracie pushed hard on the plug until his asshole finally accepted it.

“Fuck,” he moaned.  Gracie smiled. Pushing the big plug in his ass actually aroused her a bit.

“There you go boy that will be fun to pull out.”

Candy walked into the room with Sami in tow.  “Do what I do,” she whispered to Sami.  She knelt on the floor and Sami followed suit.  She copied Candy’s position down to the palms open, pointing upward.

“Hello, girls, you are just in time.”

“Hello, Miss,” Candy replied.

“Hello, Miss,” Sami copied. “I am in awe of this room, Miss. I simply LOVE it.”

“Thanks, baby.  We will get to play in it a lot this weekend.  But right now, I need your help with the boy.  Please stand up and come over here.”

Sami stood quickly and walked to where Gracie had moved, directly in front of John.  “Hi John, you look so sexy bound like you are.  Your cock looks like it is about to burst!”

“Sami, I need you to take this crop and kneel in front of John.  Each time he looks like he might be ready to cum, you need to strike his cock hard with this crop.  Do you understand?”

“Yes, Miss.  But why would he be cumming from you punishing him?”

“He is a pain slut and I intend to inflict some severe pain.  He is likely going to cum before I am done.  If he starts, you are to catch his cum in your mouth.  Can you do that for me Sami?”

“Fuck yes, I can to that, Miss!”

“Good, now kneel in front of him and be ready to strike his cock if it looks like he is about to cum.  Precum is ok, just if he looks like he is gonna shoot, you smack it.”

Sami knelt in front of John and held the crop over his cock.  She admired the swollen purple head.  I need to sample that cock again this weekend, she thought.

Gracie walked behind John. “Count boy!”  She struck John in the middle of his upper back.  A horrible THWACK rang out.  The knots at the end of the tails opened up his skin in a half dozen places.  John moaned in pain. 

Sami saw his cock twitch and precum oozed out of the hole at the end of his cock.

“One!” John yelled.

THWACK, THWACK rang out again as Gracie struck John even harder.  John’s knees buckled and he hung by the cable above him.  Sami saw his cock twitch again, more than the last time so she struck his cock hard with the crop. 

“Fuck!” John yelled.  He stood back up.  “Two, three!”

His back now had streaks of blood running down it. Gracie struck him four times in quick succession.  John collapsed again.  Sami watched as his cock started dripping precum almost steadily, but he was not twitching so she did not strike him.

“Seven,” he moaned.  He stood again.

Gracie struck him across both ass cheeks, opening the skin up in several places.  John did not collapse, but his cock did start to jump.  Sami struck it hard two times. 

“Fuck!” John yelled. 

Gracie lined up with John’s ball sack and struck him with a forceful underhand swing right up into his nuts.  He lurched from the blow and then his legs buckled as he moaned “Ten.”

He hung motionless from the cable.

Sami watched his cock jump and start to cum.  She quickly put the head of his cock in her mouth and began to take his ropes of cum.  She had to swallow three times before his cock stopped shooting cum into her mouth.  Fuck that was a lot of cum, she thought.

“I just knew you were going to cum boy, you really are a pain slut,” Gracie said.  “Ok girls, help me get him down.  He seems to be out of it.”

The girls both helped Gracie unfasten John’s ankles from the spreader bar.  Then Sami put John’s left arm over her shoulder and Candy took his right arm.  Gracie reached and pulled on the plug still stuck in John’s ass.  Apparently, he was completely out of it because it popped out of him with little resistance.

The girls supported John as Gracie let down the hook from the ceiling.  She undid the wrist bindings and the girls walked John to the bed and helped him to lie face down on the bed.

“Candy, go draw a bath in the master bathroom for John and me.  He needs some time to recuperate.  I will bathe him and make sure to attend to his wounds.”

“Yes, Miss,” Candy replied and quickly ran to the master bathroom to start the bath.

John started to come to.  “Baby, lie still, just lie there until you get your wits about you.  You’ve endured a pretty harsh punishment.  Just be still.” Gracie said as she caressed his hair, his head laying on her lap.  The more he came to, the more of Gracie’s scent he could smell.  She must be turned on from what she just did, he thought.

“Miss, I hurt,” he said when he could talk.

“I know baby, I know.”  Gracie continued to caress his hair softly.  John’s heart was full.  He had been disciplined harshly by a woman, the pain was so much he came, and now she was tenderly showing him love.

“I love you, Miss.”

“I love you too, baby.  I hope I never have cause to do that again.  Do you think you can get to the bathtub on your own?”

“Yes, I am ok now," he said.  He leaned into Gracie’s crotch and licked at the top of her folds.  She opened up her legs for him and he pushed his tongue into her dripping pussy. “You’re so wet, Miss.”

“Yes, I have to admit what just happened really aroused me, more than I expected. Come on, let’s go bathe and have some 'us time', baby.” 

John stood slowly then put his hand out for Gracie to help her up.  Gracie took his hand and stood.  She kissed him very deeply.

“Candy, Sami, it is late.  I am going to take John into the master suite to have 'us time'.  We are not to be bothered, understood?  We will see you in the morning. You have the run of the house; just do not make too much noise.  I suggest you grab a bottle of wine and jump in the hot tub on the back patio.  It is hidden from neighbors’ view, so have fun.”

“That’s a wonderful idea, Miss,” Candy shrieked. 

“I love the sound of that, Miss,” Sami chimed in.

“Then it is settled,”  Gracie said as she led John out by the hand.  They stopped in the kitchen where she pulled a bottle of wine out for the girls and put it on the counter, then grabbed one for her and John with two glasses. They walked into the master bedroom and she closed and locked the door. 

Gracie led him into the bathroom and shut the water off.  It was just right so they could turn on the jets.  It was a huge whirlpool bath.  She helped John in since the pain in his back was beginning to make itself known.  Then she poured two glasses of wine and put them on the edge of the tub.

After lighting some candles and turning off the lights, Gracie turned on the jets and joined John in the tub. She slid into a corner and pulled John to her between her legs.  Softly she began to sponge off his back, cleaning the streaks from his skin. 

“Ouch! Easy, Miss, the skin is very tender,” he pleaded.

Gracie kissed his neck. “Sorry baby, but I wanted to get these wounds cleaned.  We will put ointment on them after we bathe.”

When she finished cleaning his back, the bubbles had grown.  She rubbed his body with her hands as he leaned back into her feeling her breasts against him.  “There, there baby, Miss will fix it now,” she whispered, her hands drifting to his crotch.  She wrapped her hand around his cock and started to gently stroke it.  She felt it immediately respond to her touch and soon it was raging hard.

“Oh, Miss, that feels so good,” John purred. “This is so wonderful to have time alone with you, I really feel warm and loved.  Thank you, Miss, I love you.” 

Gracie kissed his neck again and gently nipped at his skin.  John started to thrust his hips slightly as she stroked his cock.  “I love you too, baby.  This feels nice, I want you baby.  I need this cock inside me.”

John moved and sat next to Gracie.  He kissed her and massaged one of her breasts while she stroked him more. Their tongues were intertwined and each of them was moaning from the pleasure they were giving one another.   John moved his hand from Gracie’s breast to her mound and began to rub her pussy with soft, sensual motions.  Gracie opened her legs to allow full access and John responded by thrusting two fingers into her very warm, very slick pussy.  With two fingers insider her, he applied pressure to her clit with his thumb and began working it, rubbing it in circles.

Gracie moaned loudly and lifted her hips to his touch, bucking against his hand.  John pulled Gracie forward, turned her around, and pushed her body onto the ledge of the tub, exposing her ass and pussy.  He followed her and placed his cock at her opening.  “Yes, baby, fuck me, put your cock in me now,” she moaned and let her head hang. 

John entered her pussy with one hard thrust slapping against her wet ass and then he began to thrust into her faster and harder with each thrust.  John was making the water splash as he started to roughly fuck his Mistress.

His emotions were taking control and his desires for his Miss were overwhelming him. Finally, he had found someone that touched all of his needs.  Gracie was strong, forceful, kind, gentle, loving, nurturing; all of the things he yearned for in a submissive lifestyle.

“Yes baby, fuck me,” Gracie moaned as her tits swayed from the fucking she was receiving.  “Give me your seed, baby boy!”

John moaned from hearing his Mistress’s words.  He groaned loudly and started to cum inside her.  “Cumming, Miss!  I love you,” he said softly. 

Feeling John cum inside here made Gracie fall over the edge.  She shuddered with her orgasm and moaned loudly, pushing back against John’s squirting cock, feeling his cum deep inside. “Oh yes, baby boy, good boy,” she purred.

They both slipped back into the tub and Gracie reached for the two glasses of wine.  “Here, lover, drink with me.”  She handed John his wine and he raised it to toast.

“To a wonderful night,” he said and clinked glasses with Gracie.

“Cheers,” Gracie replied.

“Miss, I am so happy, and I can’t imagine a night being more perfect than this one has been, but…”

“But what, baby?”

“Well, I was going to say, but I want you to myself, I don’t want to be shared… just be with you.  Is that wrong?”

“Well baby, by itself, no.  But I am with Daddy; he is my Master, my love, my husband.  I am not willing to make room for just you, another man, without this family dynamic.  Otherwise, we are really close to having an affair and I won’t have that,” Gracie told him.

“Yeah, I was afraid you were going to say that,” John said.  “I guess I have a decision to make, don’t I, Miss?”

“Well, yes you do.  Let’s get dried off and go to bed.  You can sleep on it.  But there is no room for us to have anything sexually without you being part of the family unit.  I will not allow it.  If you can’t accept that, no harm, no foul, but you’ll need to leave, ok?”

“Ok Miss, I understand.  I just really don’t know if this family thing is for me.  I hate to have to share you.”

“Come on baby, let’s get dried off,” Gracie said as she stood and handed him a towel. 

“Miss, you are just so beautiful,” he said as he grabbed the towel. 

“Thank you, baby.”           

Gracie and John crawled into bed.  Gracie lay on her pillows, John lay with his head on her chest, kissing one nipple.  Gracie softly caressed his head. “Sleep, baby, sleep,” she said softly. 

John drifted off to sleep, content.

 

******

The morning sun caused Gracie to put her hand to her eyes as she opened the front door.  She and John had gotten up and had a good heart-to-heart talk.

“So, think about what I said.  Sami is not submissive material, and I think you two might have a good shot to have what you both are looking for,” she said as she stood naked in the doorway.

“I will, Miss, I mean Gracie.  I like the idea and will talk to her after the weekend.”

“Good, and like I said, I think I can convince Daddy to let you two borrow the playroom on occasion too,” she reminded him.

“That is so cool!  Thank you, for everything Gracie.  It has truly been a wonderful experience.  I understand how you feel and I totally respect it,” he said as he kissed her softly and walked past her, leaving her home, leaving her family.

Gracie closed the door and sighed heavily.  What a night, I need to let Daddy know sometime today, she thought as she walked back into the house.  “Where are those girls,” she said, smiling to herself.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments