Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy & Sci-Fi Stories

Science fiction is a re-imagining of ideas and technologies that we haven't seen yet, but still fit within our understanding of the universe.

Themes can include space travel, time travel, robots, cyborgs, cyberpunk, parallel realities, etc.

The fantasy genre does not necessarily have any grounding in reality, and is more concerned with magic and myth. This can encompass everything from historical Arthurian tales of court intrigue, to epic battles for empires and crusades against the forces of darkness.

Tyler, Now Taylor: Learning To Contribute - Chapter 2

Taylor, stuck in her female body, endures a shocking realization, and an outlandish proposition...

Chapter 2 That’s right. Giggles. Confused and slightly agitated, you pull the phone away from your ear and stare at it, dumbfounded. Were you hearing things right? Was Amanda giggling? Why in the world would she be laughing at a time like this? "Am-amanda?" you stutter, unsure of yourself. "Yeah, Taylor," she says, her voice light and untroubled. The amusement in her voice only deepens your confusion. "You always were the...

Tyler, Now Taylor: Learning to Contribute - Chapter 1

Tyler's gender-swapping experiments catch up with him...

"Tyler!" Your father's voice is gritty, like sandpaper against wood. Standing in the doorway of your room, Rick glares at you, his hands smeared with black engine grease. "What the hell is this?" He holds up the translucent bottle of X-Change pills. Your heart drops. "Dad, I can explain—" "Explain?" He barks a rough laugh. "That should be interesting. You're spending money on more of this shit when we can barely make ends...

My Costume - A Halloween Story

Ciara once again wins a Halloween costume contest.

I’m not sure when I first realized that I could change my Halloween costume with just my mind. I'm pretty sure the first time was when Belinda McDaniels wore the exact same costume to school that I did. Well, not exactly the same. We were both Jasmine from Aladdin, but hers was much, much better than mine because her parents were rich and could afford the best. With the professionally-applied makeup and the jeweled tiara,...

James, Now Jasmine: The Things You Do For Family

When your bratty stepsister begs you to pop a temporary gender-swapping pill to fill in for her date, you're drawn into a 24-hour roller-coaster ride of femininity!.

It's a Friday evening in Summer City, the sun setting into a candy-colored splendor that shimmers off the polished hood of the classic '84 Firebird parked in your driveway. You're leaning against the car's shiny exterior, basking in what should have been the beginning of a laid-back, stress-free weekend. But as the universe would have it, your plans for idle relaxation are about to be capsized by the human hurricane other...

Wandering Wila

Trouble brings trouble home.

PAK! I opened my eyes to a sharp cracking sound. I wasn’t sure if I had dreamed it and was trying to remember what I had been dreaming when [PAK!] I heard something hit the window again. I carefully peeked out, making sure not to move the curtain. With no lights on, my brother, on the lawn below, couldn’t see me looking down. “Charlie, wake up! Charlie, you douche,” he hissed. “Wake up!” I thought about going back to bed....

Zahurom’s First Execution

The young apprentice gets ready to execute for the first time…

The grand medieval castle of a barbarian kingdom was where the world’s greatest executioners were trained. They learned how to spot and catch criminals, as well as the many methods to execute them. Executioners were held in high regard in the kingdom, and a new one showed promise. Zahurom was a handsome seventeen-year-old apprentice, who only started a year ago. He was short, brown-skinned, and had a lean body filled with...

Whispering Shadows

Samantha and Jessica are two women bound by a dark unspoken history...

Part 1: The Enigmatic Invitation In the charming town of Veridian, where cobblestone streets meandered through historic homes and antique shops, Samantha and Jessica, lived parallel lives veiled with mystery and unspoken tales. One gloomy autumn evening, two handsomely dark envelopes found their way to the ladies, inscribed with their names in an elegant, silver script. As they each opened the seal, a peculiar fragrance o...

The Green Lady - A Halloween Story

Loretta meets a new friend at a Halloween party.

Loretta walked slowly down the hallway of the old mansion. The Halloween party was a fundraiser for the historical group which was trying to restore the place. They also rented out some of the restored bedrooms as a B & B during tourist season, but this annual adults-only party was their big money-maker for the year. In one night it brought in almost as much money as the rest of their fundraisers. The tickets were not ine...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Belinda

Of beauties, beasts and basic lust.

It was a Sunday morning, and the running club was out near the woods again. Charmaine looked as hot as ever and it was almost shocking no one else saw that. Perhaps she had put a spell on me. Or on the others, I realized. With her being the Fairy Queen, anything was possible. After the leader of the group had announced the route of the day, Charmaine said she and I would take a different trail. She blamed being tired, and...

Gender Bender

A man wakes up in a beautiful woman's body.

“Where were you last night?” I rolled onto my side and a headache thunder-clapped through my skull. A nude woman occupied with me a bed so broad it seemed a landscape of satin sheets. “Where did you go last night?” she asked again. Whoever she was, she was royalty. A holo-tattoo of the Imperial Dragon coiled around the pupil of her left eye, shimmering iridescently. A princess? A queen? By all the gods and goddesses! Mayb...

A Hitch In Time Is Divine

Time travel can bring one a headache

September thirtieth, 2023. One a.m. x It was on the occasion of Jessica Wright's nineteenth birthday when it happened. She had enjoyed the company of her parents and younger brother during the day as they visited her from the family home in Winchester. Now, the single Jess was once again on her own in her small flat above the Sainsbury store across from Queen Mary College. It was here that the clever student studied physi...

Pussy Power - 8

Where aliens appear and chairs get broken...

The next day, with the crew well rested and cruising, Nancy received a priority message. Everyone was curious what that was about, but they didn't have to wait long. "Girls, there's a sighting of a Thegonii ship," Nancy said. Jolene's jaw dropped. Thegonii were a reptilian aliens with sharp teeth and claws. They were aggressive and territorial, and known for their hatred of humans. The one thing they liked was water, and...

Waking up Sleeping Beauty

Boldly going where princes fear to touch

Charmaine's caller ID appeared on my phone. "Hi," I said. "Hey, Dave. I hope I'm not calling at an inappropriate time," she apologized in advance. "Not at all." I was already curious what this call was about. "I'm so glad to hear that. Something's going wrong again in Fairy Land. Would you have time?" "I do. Where do I meet you?" She said she was coming over to pick me up because the entry was a bit complicated this time,...

Gaia's Prey

Mummy Monster hunts and fucks her young prey.

Earlier in the day My boy and I are lying in a meadow that overlooks a forest. "That forest gives me the creeps," I say. "It's too dark and crowded." He laughs at me, knowing that while I can change form, my human self is a sweet scared girl. "Frankie might be scared, but Gaia wouldn't be," he teases, "Gaia would rule the forest." Quietly he adds, "Like she rules me". How to explain this dynamic...well, Frankie and James...

His Giant Appetite: Chapter Two

The exclamation, "Oh my fucking god!" gets a whole new meaning.

The giant slept on her futon mattress, his feet hanging off the end onto the bamboo floor. He’d slept all through the night while Zarafa perched on a shipping crate, studying his face and body in the moonlight for hours. He had not used the blanket to cover himself. Obviously, he felt no shame about his nudity; but then, why would he? Zarafa had never seen a more beautiful male physique; it was as if some mad scientist—a...