Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy & Sci-Fi Stories

Science fiction is a re-imagining of ideas and technologies that we haven't seen yet, but still fit within our understanding of the universe.

Themes can include space travel, time travel, robots, cyborgs, cyberpunk, parallel realities, etc.

The fantasy genre does not necessarily have any grounding in reality, and is more concerned with magic and myth. This can encompass everything from historical Arthurian tales of court intrigue, to epic battles for empires and crusades against the forces of darkness.

Gabriella 2

The newly married couple continue their outer space exhibitionism

Her long brown hair gently floating in a mild breeze, beautiful Gabriella Haller-Altman smiled and took a selfie as her husband drove her up a ramp to the top deck of their colony ship the USS New Jupiter Island. When their shiny black convertible reached the top, she took a moment to examine the indoor beach with shiny golden sand, and clear blue water that went right to the edge of the glass dome that separated them fro...

In My Dreams - Princess

Do a woman's dreams reveal her secret sexual desires?

They say our dreams reveal our real desires. I wonder if that's true after the dream I just had because I didn't think I'd be into what happened in my dream. But still, I wanted to share it with you. It went something like this: I was a princess, living in a fabulous bedroom chamber in the turret of a castle. The king and queen, my parents, lived in a different turret, so I had nothing but privacy. Daytime, I did all the...

Cyborgs and Their Relationships

Three stories from the alternate future, with cyborgized people who retain their sexuality and passion.

An alternative future. Humans have not invented stable artificial intelligence or consciousness uploading (their software is stuck in the 2000s), but they have made great strides in modifying and augmenting the body. So instead of robots, they have cyborgs. Cyborgs are made from people, it's a completely voluntary process. They give up some of their humanity and versatility in exchange for a longer life, a stronger body,...

Fukushita

A cyberpunk porn. A girl raids the corporation HQ to rescue her younger sister. More sex and fighting than cyberpunk, really.

Anita is ten years older than Tamara. For as long as they can remember, the sisters have lived in the Slums, the worst slums in San Jose. Their parents came to the city when Anita was a few years old, hoping for a better life. The parents had bad luck and ended up in the Slums. Anita and Tamara grew up among the local children, who were as strong, agile, and ruthless as they were. The other kind did not live long in the S...

Strawberry And Wonderful

In which a bevy of beautiful women sucks off a glorp. Because the Queen. Well, you have to read it. You think I’m making this up, don’t you?

"Strawberry!" the Queen proclaimed. And it was so, for Cleaning Day belonged to the Queen. In the cage, the hairy, horny, male glorp, trapped during the height of glorpdom’s rutting season, paced impatiently. His penis swung freely, looking for release. The Queen placed her foot on his cage. "Fear not, my hirsute lover, relief is coming quickly," she said, "High noon tomorrow, in fact." Glorps are named for the glorp-glor...

Under Her Spell - Continued

I thought to myself, was this all a dream?

Up in the foothills deep in the Ozarks, I found a crumpled cabin. A pumpkin was aglow as I approached a large oak door. I knocked and shuddered at my gloom, for the clouds had shrouded the moon, and an eerie wind did howl. It opened with a moan. I gazed upon a beautiful nude woman with hair-like blackened fringe and shimmering ebony eyes. I tried to speak; she put a finger to my lips, "Shush, Marisa." She led me by the fi...

The Offering To The Gods

Appeasing Asqar's wrath

Twenty thousand years ago. A smell of sulfur mixes with the perfumes of the forest. In the distance, above the treetops, from a tall, dark mountain, thick, gray smoke comes out, mixing with the black clouds of an approaching rain. Blue lightning lights up the sky every now and then. In this forest, there is a clearing and, in the middle, a well, at the bottom of which is a crystal-clear, tourmaline-colored lake. Small wat...

The Wizard's Dark Whims

The insatiable Moira wakes to find herself in the clutches of the sorcerer, Delorian. Can the Arch-Wizard tame this lustful maiden?

Moira ran her chipped red nails through her raven-colored hair and clenched her deep-set eyes. The brightening room offered her no quarter from the light of the rising sun. The throbbing, stabbing pain was the final payment for a night of revelry and cheap booze. Throwing the heavy duvet over her head she hid from the hangover and hoped the churning in her stomach wouldn’t grow. She didn’t want to start another morning cl...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Beta: The Hybrid Experiment Part 2

Human Alien Hybrid Alpha is on a mission explore human sexuality with her favorite test subject Jason

Two male test subjects from the nineteenth batch of humans were promising. Both of them were fully aroused which was exactly what Alpha wanted. An alien-human hybrid, Alpha was the first of her kind, on an interstellar mission to study the neuroanatomical sexual and physiological response cycles of humans. She had learned that human men were sometimes frightened by the strange circumstances of being abducted and placed in...

Red Riding Hood

Where Dave and Charmaine prevent a prince from being chopped up, and commit to orgasmic events.

Charmaine and I sat on the couch. It was evening, there was nothing fascinating on TV. My hand was between her legs, and her hand was slowly moving up and down my cock. It was a way we sometimes spent time, and it was great foreplay too. Suddenly she sat up, squeezing my cock. Always a pleasure, that, but I knew something was about to happen. Something involving Fairy Land, where she was the Fairy Queen. "Do we go and hav...

The World Turns - Chris and Brianna 2.5

The world changes. From now on, everyone has both genitalia. Chris and Brie each talk to friends about the change and experiment alone.

Chris closed his dorm room door behind him. He couldn’t get the thing with the crocheting girl out of his head. He felt like he needed to talk to someone about many things, this just being the last in a line of experiences since the change. Brianna had no classes on Fridays and had left for home for the weekend after her last class of the day. Besides, he didn't think she’d enjoy hearing him talk about what made him attra...

The World Turns - Chris and Brianna 2

The world changes. From now on, everyone has both genitalia. Chris and Brie each talk to friends about the change

Brianna pushed open the door to her dorm room, the three shopping bags dangling from her wrist making a racket as they swung from the motion. She had gotten Chris four bras; they weren’t very good bras, mostly spandex that covered the breasts with little support, but they would be better than nothing. Bras in his size were hard to find. She had also gone shopping for herself. She got some men’s boxer briefs she hoped woul...

The Washing Woman - A Halloween Story

The Washing Woman prepares a man’s burial shroud.

Quarrie Balfour slowly climbed the steps of his mansion that led to the second floor. It was early, only a little after ten, but the guests were gone and the house was quiet. He paused to look out the tower window that was half-way up the steps. This house wasn’t a castle, nor was it made of stone, but the architect had attempted to capture some of the characteristics of the Balfour Castle, the family ancestral home which...

Glinda

Charmaine takes me along, to see the Good Witch of the North, from Oz.

"What do you know about witches?" Charmaine looked down at me as she straddled my hips and held my cock in both hands. "Ehm. Most of them are bad and ugly," I said. "Except the one from Rapunzel. She wasn't too bad to look at. Just very gushy when she had her orgasm." I remembered how the witch's orgasm had flushed me off the bed in the tower. "And some..." Charmaine fell silent as she got on top of me and slipped my memb...

Tyler, Now Taylor: Learning To Contribute - Chapter 3

Will Taylor really go through with it?

Derek enters the room, his thick body framed by the doorway, His hairy chest glistens slightly under the room's soft lights. As soon as his gaze lands on you, it's as if his eyes widen, an appreciative low growl rolls off his lips. He’s quiet, almost reverent as he takes a moment to drink you in. You watch, with fearful anticipation, as Lucy gets on her knees, her shaking fingers gripped onto the waistband of his briefs....