Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy & Sci-Fi Stories

Science fiction is a re-imagining of ideas and technologies that we haven't seen yet, but still fit within our understanding of the universe.

Themes can include space travel, time travel, robots, cyborgs, cyberpunk, parallel realities, etc.

The fantasy genre does not necessarily have any grounding in reality, and is more concerned with magic and myth. This can encompass everything from historical Arthurian tales of court intrigue, to epic battles for empires and crusades against the forces of darkness.

Sister Noelia's Christmas Visitation

A Nun in Holy Orders Gets a Glimpse of An Alternate Reality

Sister Noelia was alive. To begin with, there can be no doubt about that. To confront a further suspicion the reader may have of her, based on events in this tale, she was not only alive but very much sane. In fact, she was beloved and respected throughout not just the convent but the town of Santiago de Compostela, where she lived. And no wonder! None of the sisters were as diligent in their duties to God, nor as modest...

Battle Cranes: Unto The Breach

Ambushed and facing impossible odds makes our heroes horny

“Wow! Look at all the mercenary Star Jumpers out there. It’s an entire armada.” “Armageddon,” Roulph quipped. “For us, at least.” “There are some mercenary groups out there that I’ve never even heard of.” “Well, Charlie, ten super-large draws a lot of tough love.” Charlie, Shanta, and Roulph were geared up and strapped into their Battle Cranes. Shanta piloted the newly acquired Condor, one of the biggest, most powerful me...

Battle Cranes: Sim Chamber

On the eve of battle, Charlie needs to get off hard and kinky

Dripping wet between the legs, horny, and in a surprisingly wonderful mood, Charlie skipped down the corridor of her Star jumper. Her gait was light and energetic; her face was smiling, and she only wore a flimsy frock, her physical charms revealed to all. In her swinging hand, she held an apple-sized icosahedron, all twenty sides glowing faintly. She was headed to the Sim-chamber for some recreation. Ununpentium, as Bob...

A Dicking Christmas Carol

The lovers of Christmases past, present and future help Tracy change her life

Tracy had just arrived back from the hairdresser, her gorgeous long blonde hair styled wavy in preparation for the adult Christmas party she and her husband would be attending tonight. She had decided to wear a typical Chanel little black dress, with sexy pink lace lingerie underneath as a surprise holiday gift; she did not want her outerwear to be too overtly sexy as she did not want to appear as the easiest slut in the...

Adventures Of A Chaos Gremlin (continued)

Parts 2 & 3 of our gremlins adventures, wherein she finds a missing piece

Part 2: Beastmen exist. Not only do they exist, but they are imposing. He sat alone and watched me for a few nights. I wanted to talk to him, but he was intimidating. I finally worked up the nerve to say hello, and it came out “you’re pretty”. I ran. I felt like a fool. He probably thought I was an idiot. Maybe I was an idiot. I was a goblin trying to talk to a god. Yeah, I was an idiot. The whore goblin slut that was not...

Kink University - Chapter 1 - Teleported

Lilly is mysteriously teleported to a pervy faraway land.

I felt the gentle rumble of a summer storm overhead as I gently rubbed my lotioned body in the dark of my bedroom. Sitting on my padded office chair, I had a hand on one of my small breasts, and the other under my pink panties as I bit my lower lip and gently rubbed my soft, feminine penis. I didn’t notice that something wasn’t quite right; I could only focus on the drawn images on the computer screen. My pale body glowed...

Battle Cranes: Dueling Damsel

Shanta wanted a quiet night, which involves public sex, an orgy, and a Vibro Blade duel

Secretly, Shanta adored the attention her celebrity status bestowed. Being treated like royalty made her feel special and desired; all her life, she had been a nobody until her career’s trajectory shot her into stardom. Now, she enjoyed adoration, free everything, and, if she felt horny, which was quite often, groupies of every sex, gender, and type flocked to her, wanting nothing more than to make her cum. The gritty rea...

Adventures Of A Chaos Gremlin

Introduction to our Little Gremlin Prologue & Part 1

Prologue: Well, shit. I suppose I deserved this, but it doesn’t mean I have to like it. I suppose that’s why it’s called punishment though - you’re not supposed to enjoy it. Then again, I find this a bit amusing. Why would I find being punished something so unlikeable and yet be amused by it? Simple: I’m a chaos gremlin. What’s a chaos gremlin? So glad you asked! Chaos gremlins are similar to Brats, but we don’t get fun o...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

At the Threshold

Strange things begin to happen in a town by the sea where the nudist/hippie culture prevails. All-night orgies followed by morning amnesia…

On a warm summer morning, Kira leaves home to visit her friends who live on the other side of town. Danberg is a small resort town near the sea that takes about three hours to cross, so Kira decides to walk. She is naked as usual; naturism is widespread in Danberg. Today she feels strange. She feels dizzy and has trouble concentrating. She sees people around her, but they don't seem to be paying attention to her. She trie...

Battle Cranes: Cumming For Charity

On furlough, Roulph lets himself be sexually devoured for charity.

Jamahorn, a beautiful, lush planet of scenic mountains, waterways, and forests, was just a small star jump away from the Epsilon industrial sector. While field repairs were both possible and common, the damage from battling B’Ross’ pirate brigade would be too costly to repair en route to the next job. Industrial centers such as the Epsilon Cluster had factories, merchants, arms dealers, and an ample supply of Battle Crane...

Battle Cranes: The Princess Pirate Plot

Any army of pirates, trhee sexy mercenaries, and a horny princess means sexy adventure

“That’s it, Shanta. Suck my cock. Take it all the way in.” Roulph sat on the side of the recreation deck, looking down on planet Druidia. The tinge of the sun gave the heavily forested planet a greenish hue; even the vast oceans were tinged with a mossy sheen. Shanta, completely nude, bobbed her head up and down his hard cock, one of the Crane maintenance men was behind her, fucking her savagely. “Do you want me to cum in...

Her First Lesson Learned

Delia had expected her first lesson learned from her new mentor would have been some new magical theory she had never heard of. The truth was less glamorous.

"The first lesson for today will be regarding basic arcane formulae, the building blocks of spellcasting as we know it." Her teacher began, softly tapping a piece of white chalk against a large blackboard situated at the far end of his office. "Seeing as how it is our first week together, I wish to ensure you have your fundamentals in order before we continue on." Soon enough, the elven man had drawn out the basic formula...

No Pinocchio

Where we learn what Pinocchio can and can't do with his nose, and Dave has to stand in for a day.

I was still at work when the phone rang. It was Charmaine calling. "Hey, pretty one," I said, answering the call. "Are you naked?" I did whisper that. "As naked as you want me to be," she replied. "I can be naked in the blink of an eye, and you know that." "Those words make me want to come home and have my way with you." "Good idea. Something's up again, but we can talk about that after a good fuck." That ended the call....

Battle Cranes: Merc Life

Hardened mercenaries love life and hardcore play

The glowing blue beam lit up the atmosphere, reflecting off the grains of sand in the dust storm, and ripped into the oncoming war machine. The groaning creak of metal grinding against steel reverberated through the cockpit as Charlie slammed the brakes to a dead stop, instantly backpedaling to avoid a collision. Narrowly missing her opponent’s Battle Crane, Charlie shook out her long hair, the purplish, lavender hue glow...

My Favourite Fembot

Freddy makes his dream girl

Who would you pick if you could have an identical replica of your dream girl? Freddy was twenty-five, unmarried, and stinking rich. The young Englishman was a genius and founded, managed, and sold 'UK Robotics,' the first British company to manufacture humanoid robots with artificial intelligence. He had made a shitload of money in the process and planned to live a life of luxury. For the last year, he had spent time and...