Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Someone Was There #7

"Old acquaintances meet and have hot masturbatory and exhibitionist encounter."

0
0 Comments 0
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I arrive at the Blue Moon club at about quarter to eight. The journey had been easy, so I decided to wait inside.

 I join the few early customers at the bar. The guy serving remembers me when I say I am hoping to catch Rose.

 "Not yet," he replies, "You don't seem like trouble."

 "Just a friend," I reply.

 "Enrico keeps a close eye on his staff," he says, in a way that has all the hallmarks of a warning.

 "I don't know Enrico, but I am certainly no rival to him," I answer reassuringly.

 I am enjoying a soft drink at the bar when Rose arrives.

 "Hi," I say.

 "Hi stranger," she replies.

 She looks decidedly more glamorous than last time I saw her. Her breasts look as delicious and pendulous as before though. Thinking about her hot heaving breasts makes me feel horny.

 "You have a new job I hear," I say without taking my eyes off her.

 "I do," she says, "it's better paid than this place and no heavy loads to shift."

 "Are you as attentive a hostess as you were a barmaid?" I ask.

 "Oh more so, I have more time to be attentive now," says Rose raising the hem of her skirt a little.

 I can see the bare flesh of her thigh, and have a strong desire to squeeze it with my hand. My cock swells inside my pants, and my balls begin to feel hot and loose.

 "Before I forget Rose I wanted to ask you about a telephone number," I manage to say before erotic thoughts take over my brain.

"So ask me," says Rose coyly.

 "You remember when we last met," I say to her.

 "I had bruises on my back for a week," she says reaching out to stroke my hand.

 "Mmm," I respond. "Did you put a phone number in my pocket?" I ask her.

 "Sir I have to confess I did do this deed," she says, clapping her hand to her mouth.

 "So tell me, where did the number come from?" I say throwing her another question.

 "There was a girl," Rose says. "She came to the bar."

 "Of course," I exclaim. "Dark-haired?"

 Rose continues her explanation, saying, "She was insistent that I put the paper in your top pocket."

 I nod and smile, allowing her to continue. "Her eyes were fucking amazing," says Rose. "Dark, hypnotic."

 "I remember her," I tell Rose.

 "I am a straight girl," she says, "and she could have got her hands into my panties."

 "You did a pretty amazing job of distracting me with those fabulous tits of yours," I tell her pleasantly.

 "I still do," she says.

 "Do you have any idea who she was?" I ask deliberately avoiding her come on.

 "No idea at all, but she did tell me she thought you were a hot bod," Rose revealed.

 "I am no further forward in tracking her down," I say to her.

 Rose looks at me disbelievingly, and says, "Haven't you tried calling the number?"

 My jaw drops, and I admit to her that I haven't done this.

 She looks me in the eye and says, "I need 10 minutes to sort out some paperwork here, then if you are up for it, we can go for a drive."

 Ten minutes later, Rose reappears. "Let's go and enjoy the evening air then," she says gently.

 I walk with her to her grey colored car and wait while she unlocks it. Getting in causes her skirt to ride up her legs. I can see she is not wearing panties. She starts the engine when I get in the car. Leaning across the seat I kiss the top of her thigh, Running my tongue over her tasty flesh, I feel her stiffen. I can smell the heat from her crotch. Moving as close as possible to her, I inhale deeply.

 "Has anybody ever told you what a powerful aphrodisiac lurks between your legs?" I ask her.

 "No they haven't," she replies. Before I can speak, Rose says to me, "Carry on exploring me if it pleases you too."

 Without answering, I sit up and begin stroking her legs with my hand. My exploration ventures further, with my fingers probing the soft folds around her clitoris. I can feel the moistness on her inner thigh.

 I let Rose smell her perfume fresh upon my fingers, and see her swallow rapidly. She opens her mouth slightly, allowing me to brush my finger softly across the swelling flesh.

Emily_Turnerr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emily_Turnerr

 "You are going to have to fuck me hard," says Rose.

 "I intend making sure you deserve such a finale," I tell her, sliding my finger in and out of her mouth.

 I return my wet index finger to her pussy, gyrating it upon her clitoris. The erect head is exposed when the soft lips part. I continue my manual exploration of her labia. My fingertip teases the dripping entrance to her honey crack. Rose pushes her ass down into the seat, gasping as she does so. I increase the pressure on her vaginal area. In response, her legs parted slightly. Her cunt searches for my fingers.

 "Oh I am desperate for you sweetheart," she says.

 "I hear you, baby," I reply, "how much further are we going?"

 "All the way I hope," she says laughing.

 "But how far down this road?" I ask.

 Rose turns her head winking at me. Stretching out her hand to me, she strokes my bulging crotch. I press my cock upwards into her palm. I enjoy the resistance felt. I imagine the head of my dick shining and slimy.

 "Can you hold out for a couple of miles honey?" she asks me.

 "Just about," I say to her.

 "How about letting that thing out of your pants," Rose says, "give him a little breathing space, and let me see what's for treats."

 I unzip for her. I delay unfastening my belt. I do this to tease her. It also gives me a thrill.

 "I remember that nice dick," Rose giggles in the most lascivious manner.

 I put my hand underneath my cock. This action exaggerates how swollen and engorged it is. There is a temptation to rub my dick and cum all over her car.

Just in time, Rose pulls the car off the main road and drives along a narrow track leading towards some woodland. Stopping the motor in a secluded spot, Rose unfastens her safety belt and turns to kiss me. Her tongue forces my lips apart, telling me of her hunger. Her body presses hard against me. I feel her nipples forcing themselves into the fabric of her top. Gently with enough force to express my passion for her, I tug at the hair covering her neck. We part and stare into each other's eyes. I feel the yearning, animal needs she has.

 Rose bends her torso until her lips can make contact with the tip of my penis. I hear the guzzling slurping sounds of her eating my meat. I feel the tenderness of her tongue as she lets me slide out of her mouth.

 She sits back up and says, "How lovely you taste of Givenchy."

 "It's body wash," I tell her.

 "It is such a warm fuckable fragrance," she tells me.

Pants re-fastened I let myself out of the car, and walk round to the driver's side. Pausing momentarily to breathe deeply, I look inside the car. Rose is fingering her wet hole. She has locked the doors and gives me a show of intense masturbation. I can hear her moan as she slides back the seat. She stretches out her legs and opens them wide. I watch, rooted to the spot while she climaxes with sudden spasms and pushes three fingers deep into her hole. By now I am panting, and she can see my urgency. Rose slides her fingers out of her fanny. Next, she licks them taking them into her mouth seductively.

 I look pleadingly at her. In response, she slowly unbuttons the shirt she is wearing. The weight of her large breasts helps to pull the top open wider. Her fabulous cleavage is exposed. Rose grips her tits, eyes closed, lost in the bodily sensation. I watch as she handles her breasts. She gives them a gentle massage, teasing them with her fingertips. I see her shudder when she reaches the swollen nipples. Waves of pleasure can be seen crossing her face. The rhythm quickens, and she runs one hand up and down her cleavage. I enjoy the sight of her hand sliding easily into the sweaty valley between her tits. Rubbing her breasts with one hand and her pussy with the other, she orgasms in little bursts.

 She opens the car window, still panting and making little cries of pleasure.

 

Published 
Written by DB5
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors