Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught

"We just thought we were alone."

26
11 Comments 11
14.4k Views 14.4k
874 words 874 words
My wife and I were riding around the other day. We love to just get out and ride, through the country. We came across, what look to be an old abandoned road. I was curious, so I turned down, heading down the road. We came across a clearing and I stopped. We got out and I grabbed the blanket out of the backseat. I dropped the tail gate and spread the blanket.

Jane my wife asked, “What do you have on your mind?”

I answered, “I just thought we would mess around just a little.”

She jumped up on the tail gate and I moved between her legs. We started making out like teenagers. While we were kissing I moved my hands to her shirt and started to unbutton it. When I undid the last button she slid it off and tossed it in the bed. This let me know it was time to get the bra off. I undid it and tossed it over on the shirt.

I moved down, so I could suck on her beautiful tits. I had her so turned on in just a few minutes. She sat up and pushed me aside, getting on her knees. She undid my jeans and dropped them to the ground. My cock was standing straight out, waiting on her lips. When she was about to wrap her lips around my cock I noticed a couple standing at the edge of the woods. I didn’t know if I should say anything or not. So I did the later, I said nothing.

My wife started sucking my cock, while the couple stood and watched. This was turning me on so much, knowing we were being watched. I took the back of my wife’s head, pulling it further down my cock. I started moving her head back and forth, fucking her hot mouth. When I looked back to where the couple was, I saw that the woman had started sucking his cock also. Now I was getting a show too. This was just too much, and I exploded into my wife’s mouth, filling it up with my load.

She stood up and I told her, “We are being watched.”

She said, “I didn’t think anyone would be around, way out here.”

Then she asked, “What should we do, you want to leave?”

I looked around and said, “No, I think this is so fucking hot, and I’m so turned on. Why don’t we stay, and see what happens.”

When I said that Jane reached down, started taking off her jeans. When she dropped them, she turned around and bent over the tail gate.

MiaPalmer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaPalmer1

I took that as an invitation, so I moved behind her and started working my cock, between her swollen lips.

She let out a moan as I entered her, urging me to continue. I started sliding my thick cock in and out, slowly to put on a good show for our audience. Jane wanted something else; she wanted me to really fuck her. Jane finally turned around and said, “Oh god, please fuck me, I need to be really fucked now.”

When she said that I gave her what she asked for. I started pumping in and out of her cunt, like a jackhammer. I fucked her so hard I was shaking the whole truck. She started having multiple orgasms, not being able to stop. I had not looked over at the onlookers in a few minutes and when I did, they were also totally engaged in their own sexual act.

He had her bent over, holding on to a tree, while he rammed her from behind. With all that was going on I could not take it, shooting my second load deep into Jane’s snatch. It felt like I pumped a quart into her. When I pulled out I looked down at Jane’s well fuck cunt, while our juices flowed from it. She was unable to move, being totally exhausted from the fucking she just received.

When I looked around, at the couple, she was back on her knees. She was taking his shaft into her mouth. That’s when Jane got herself up off the tailgate. When she saw what they were doing she copied it. On her knees and taking my cock, down her throat. My cock went from semi hard to full hard in seconds.

Jane knew it would be a long time before I came again, so she didn’t even try to get me to. She stood up and we started getting dressed, to head home. We looked and saw the other couple heading back into the woods. I wondered where they came from. When we finished getting dressed we hopped in the truck and back up the dirt road we went.

Jane said, “That was so fucking hot, I got so turned on. I loved being watched.”

I told her, “I think that was the hottest you have been in a long while.”

Then she said, “Maybe next weekend we can come back, wishing they will too.”

Then she really blew my mind when she said, “Maybe next time we can invite them to come up with us.”

Published 
Written by allman69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments