Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckold Honeymoon

"A virgin honeymoon couple seek assistance to improve their love life."

57
23 Comments 23
24.0k Views 24.0k
8.5k words 8.5k words

My boyfriend and I had been on a holiday cruise. The cruise ended in a town called Broome, which is in a remote part of Australia which to many, is a favourite holiday destination. The town now is famous for pearl farming and tourism. It also has a warmer climate which made it perfect for beachside living. It has many high-class resorts, the most famous located along a wonderful long sandy beach called Cable Beach.

The sandy beach stretches for approximately twenty kilometres and only about four kilometres have any habitation.

Steve and I frequently visit nudist beaches in our home city and this beach also had a nudist section some kilometres along the beach away from the resorts. The beach has a firm sandy base, and it is possible to drive a car along the sand below the high-water line. You needed a 4WD to accomplish this at high tide as the sand above the high-water line was soft and unsuitable for conventional cars. We hired a 4WD to be able to get to the nudist section of the beach so as not to be confined by tide and time etcetera.

On our first day, we drove along the beach and noticed several groups some distance apart. Family groups preferred some privacy and distance that was possible here. We drove until we found a secluded spot out of sight of the nearest family on the beach.

After settling in and making our shade from a canopy fitted to the side of the vehicle we swam in the beautifully warm, calm, clear waters. We needed to be watchful for sharks as there had been attacks along the beach. The ocean has a very sandy bottom and shallow water at the water's edge. It is reasonably easy to spot the sharks dark form against the clear white sand. As there was no wind the water was very calm so spotting a shark at some distance was easy. Swimming in the summer months is not as safe as there are deadly stingers present.

After our swim, Steve was in the mood for some intimate recreation. The weather was warm, and the sand was damp and cool to lay on. We were enjoying the freedom of nudity and the fresh air on our bodies.

Steve needed no encouragement. His cock was already stiff and ready for me to enjoy. We chose the side of the car away from anybody that may be able to see us.

I spread a towel, laid down, and drew my legs back ready to accept his cock. Steve knelt and positioned himself and put my legs on his shoulders.

Then he just guided his cock into my moist cunt without looking where it was going and looked down at me and entered me without any ceremony. It was a feeling I will never get tired of.

It was to be a normal missionary fuck that we both enjoy.

Steve took his time. We have fucked many times and the feeling of his cock inside me never fails to give me untold pleasure. On this occasion, we had decided that we would have a long slow fuck.

Usually, the pleasure of just doing what comes naturally and with no rush to reach our climax gives us both an unbelievable experience. We both take our time and enjoy the feelings that can only be achieved when two people make love slowly and with purpose. Our desire is for Steve’s cock to enjoy the feeling my cunt provides as he gently fucks me and takes as long as he can.

I want his cock to give me that wonderful sensation along the walls of my vagina as the head and length of his cock massages them. It is not unusual for me to have two or three orgasms during the extended period we both take before Steve finally reaches his climax and ejaculates and we both enjoy the sensations our bodies have provided us with.

There is no rush. it is just a pleasure for the two of us to share a passionate embrace. During the extended time we take, we change positions several times after I enjoyed an orgasm in each position. The physical sensations we both enjoy within our bodies need no words to describe. We both enjoy and appreciate the time, the feelings and silence. It is just lovely. It is as close to lovemaking as we ever get.

On this occasion, when we had both decided enough was enough, he ejaculated and filled me with the copious quantity of his warm semen. It is a sensation I just adore as he grunts, and I can feel him spurt and fill me. It is a feeling we have shared many, many times.

As he withdrew his cock from within me, he kissed me gently on the lips and he helped me to my feet, where we embraced again and kissed passionately expressing our love for each other. More than satisfied with our exertions, we went back into the water which felt much cooler as we were both hot and sweaty after our half-hour of lovemaking.

We just lay in the shallow water allowing the gentle waves to wash over us. The entire effect was magical. The water, the relaxation, the satisfaction. The cooling effect of the water and our orgasms had relaxed us in every way.

After some time in the water, we returned to our towels on the beach under the shade of the canopy affixed to the side of the vehicle. We had two chairs, so I made myself comfortable while I read my book. Steve had a snooze. We were two incredibly happy people relaxed and enjoying the pleasure of being nude and alone.

After an hour or so we decided to return to the resort to have our lunch. Not far from where we had been parked, another nude couple had arrived unnoticed by us. They gave us a wave as we passed.

That afternoon we went for a drive and looked at some of the local attractions and sought out a restaurant for dinner. We found a nice outdoor venue with an interesting menu and made a booking.

Later, we enjoyed the meal and a bottle of chilled rosé enjoying each other’s company. During the evening we noticed a couple who looked our way several times and then engaged in a conversation between themselves. They seemed familiar to us, but we could not place them. Maybe they were guests at our resort.

It was a romantic evening; however, Steve and I are not partnering conventionally. I live and sleep with my girlfriend June in a liaison that would be considered a lesbian relationship if we were not bisexual. Both June and I share the intimate pleasures of two guys we have as FWB. Steve is one of them and Tony the other. We all share our sexual relationship without any jealousies or concerns. It is an incredibly open relationship and I prefer Steve's company on holidays, as a companion.

After dinner, it was still warm, so we walked along the beach in the moonlight holding hands. There were others in the shadows engaging in some things more passionate, it seemed.

After returning to our resort, finally going to bed naked under a cooling fan. It was not long before Steve made his intentions clear, and we began to kiss and fondle each other as we began our foreplay before enjoying sex again. We are both of the opinion you can never have too much of a good thing.

Steve knew where my passions lay, and he fondled my breasts and ran his finger around my areola which gave me lovely tingles through my body. My breasts responded and firmed a little which is something that I enjoy. Then he nibbled on each nipple using his lips to caress each one as he slipped his hand down and gently rubbed it over my vulva, teasing me. He would open the lips of my vagina, slip his finger in a fraction, and then withdraw it. He knew that he would soon have me craving for something longer and thicker than his finger.

Having aroused my passions, I began my tantalising play with him. I took his soft cock in my hand.

His cock firmed slowly and then finally became hard and erect. I am well accustomed to him in this state, and it always gave me a wonderful feeling as I stroked the soft silky skin of his cock along the shaft up to the crown and then down again very, very slowly. The feeling was wonderful knowing that it was the actions of my hand that was pleasuring him. I continued to play with his cock massaging or masturbating him. He lay back with his eyes closed enjoying the soft and gently manipulations I was giving his hard cock. Gradually our passions reached a stage where we could no longer resist the desire to go to the next level.

I then got up on my knees beside him, held his cock in my hand then kissed him on the lips gently. Then lowered my lips to cover the top of his cock and licked the pre-cum from the eye of it. Then I let it fill my mouth. This was something I had done innumerable times before, but it always felt amazing to feel the warmth and thickness of his hardness in my mouth. I just adore doing what I was about to do. I knew that eventually I would be granted my desire and taste his warm, thick semen in my mouth.

For the present, I was happy just to slide my lips along the shaft as I used my fingers to slide his soft silky skin up and down the length of it in unison with my lips. Steve just lay back and allowed me to take my pleasure from his cock knowing I adore doing what I was doing, as much as he enjoys me doing it.

After a couple of minutes just stroking it with my lips, I moved to the crown of his glorious shaft. The glans. There, I ran my tongue around the rim of it and up and down the frenulum. This arouses men and Steve is no different. He loves the sensations of my performance on this part of him. He has been circumcised as I prefer my men to be. I can run my tongue around the top of his cock, and he just adores it, as I do too.

I looked up into his eyes and he saw me and smiled. He was lying back with a woman sucking the top of his cock which he adores… both the woman and the sucking.

It took about five minutes for him to reach the climax of his pleasure and filled my mouth with his creamy semen. I then crawled up beside him and said, “your turn”.

Without a word, we swapped positions and he got down and between my legs and began to use his fingers and tongue to give me the sensations I adore when he performs this on me.

He sucked each lip of my labia into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. The feeling of his tongue on my labia was amazing. Then he spread my lips with his fingers and gently licked the internal parts of my vagina and clitoris which was more a tickle than a good hard licking to bring on my orgasm. I came quickly and enjoyed a soft gentle orgasm.

Following that, he lay beside me and turned off the light leaving the overhead fan on the lowest setting which provided a very gentle breeze over us. Before long we were both asleep, concluding a most restful and relaxing day including some good sex.

When I woke the next morning, Steve immediately began to treat me to more erotic pleasures. He began by giving me an oral sensation. This time using the pressure and roughness of his tongue on my clit. In the process, he slipped his finger under me and rimmed my ass which bought me on even faster than his tongue on my clit. I reached my orgasm quickly. A strong physical overwhelming orgasm. Following that, we both headed to the bathroom for a shower.

Whilst there I wrapped my hand around his cock and got him hard. I immediately began to masturbate him, and he stood there with the water splashing over his shoulders and running down his body as I proceeded to give him a water-cooled wank. It was fun.

He thoroughly enjoyed me doing it to him like this and he soon had his hands on the wall supporting him as I bought him to his orgasm and his cum spurted from his cock and down the drain. A waste of good cum, but I knew there was a lot more where that came from.

We went to breakfast and then planned another morning on the beach.

After breakfast we drove to the same area, we had enjoyed ourselves the previous day. After setting up our canopy and towels we went in for a swim. After about half an hour of frolicking and just sitting in the warm water, we headed back to our towels.

We had a cool drink and as I was making myself comfortable Steve came over to me and I gathered he wanted his morning exercise sweating over a warm body. I was just about to get myself into the doggy position when I noticed another vehicle approaching and heading toward us. I was surprised as most people keep their distance on the beach if anybody is nude.

We watched and the car came right up to where we were parked. A young couple alighted and walked toward us. They were naked and I recognised them as the couple we had noticed in the restaurant the previous evening.

She had a beautiful figure, small firm breasts, and a full bush of untrimmed hair around her vagina, and a nice smile. My guess was they were in their early twenties. He was reasonably well hung and was circumcised, and his cock swung nicely between his legs as he walked toward us.

They were certainly not nudists as both showed a pink tinge probably from their exposure to the sun the previous day.

“Hi, I hope you don’t mind us coming over. We are new at this and not sure of the etiquette on nude beaches. We just want to talk to you for a minute,” the girl said.

I was curious and said, “Sure, what are your concerns?”

“They're not concerns really. We saw you having sex yesterday and we were fascinated.”

I was somewhat taken back by her comment. She had come straight to the point with no inhibitions.

I asked, “What is it that fascinated you?”

“We are newlywed, last Saturday in fact, and we are on our honeymoon,” the girl said.

“Congratulations.”

“My name is Joanne, and this is John. We were both virgins. We had never had sex before our honeymoon, but I want to catch up on what I have realised I have been missing. It was fascinating watching you.”

I was a little bewildered, and fascinated, my interest had been aroused immediately.

“Hi, I am Sue, and this is Steve.”

“Nice to meet you,” Joanne said. John said nothing.

“What can we help you with?” I enquired, somewhat taken back by her forthrightness.

“We saw you doing things yesterday. We were watching you and we were fascinated. We wondered if you could give us some advice.”

“Advice on what?” I asked.

Joanne replied immediately. “I began convent training and have been removed from society since I was sixteen, I know nothing about sex and neither does John. We were fascinated with the way you did things. We are both pretty naive about sex, but what we have done we enjoyed.”

“Why do you think we can help?”

“John and I have only done it the normal way. We saw you do it a couple of different ways yesterday, but we were too far away to see exactly how you were doing it. We are curious and want to know more. We do not seem to be able to get the same feeling I have read about when women have sex with a man. We want it to be like I have read about,” she explained.

“Last night at the restaurant we saw you again and we decided if we saw you again to ask for your advice. You do not seem like some of the people we have met. Knowing you are nudists, we thought you might be able to help us. We were so pleased to see you head off down here this morning and we followed you.”

After a short conversation when Steve and I talked to them, we ascertained both had been isolated from society for years. They were extremely naive, and they were both now trying to make up for a lost time but with little or no experience with sex. She had been in a girls-only boarding school before going into a convent. After a short while in training, she was told she was not suitable to work in the church. I did not enquire why.

John explained he had also begun training for the priesthood and met Joanne at a training school and they fell in love and he had to leave. That explained her reason for leaving.

We soon learned her parents were extremely religious, and she could not talk to them about what happens sexually when people get married.

At the convent, she had been told that you only have sex to make babies. After leaving the convent, she obtained a job at a supermarket and most of the women made fun of her lack of knowledge of society and sex. When they realised she was a virgin, they teased her had told her outlandish stories regarding sex, so she left. Then she obtained a job in an office and all the women were married, religious and very conservative. She had gone from one extreme to the other as far as sexual habits were concerned.

John had been her only boyfriend. He had never had sex with another girl but admitted he had masturbated and was extremely reluctant to say anything more.

Joanne was doing all the talking. Steve and I were fascinated.

After our discussion, we asked what it was we could help them with.

Joanne raised the positions they had seen us using having sex the previous day. As was our practice we enjoyed several positions when we were relaxed and enjoying the fun of having sex. She explained they were keen to learn as much as they could.

Joanne was certainly keen to explore her sexuality.

John seemed shy and reserved and said nothing. Joanne was doing all the talking and had no inhibitions. Naïve perhaps, and certainly not ashamed to talk about sex openly.

We soon realised they were completely inexperienced and lacked even basic knowledge of sexual pleasures.

Steve then suggested that if they were agreeable, he and I could have sex together and they could watch and see how we did it.

I was a little surprised at his suggestion but neither of us has inhibitions about being watched as we frequently have sex with our other Friends with Benefits. These two were strangers until half an hour ago, but this did not bother us, we could tell they were genuinely interested.

Then we had to explain what happens between Friends with Benefits. They thought that was incredulous.

I confirmed that they did not have any concerns watching us. “Afterwards, you might like to copy us?” I ventured to suggest, taunting them a little.

John looked shocked but Joanne said,” That would be wonderful.”

Then Joanne said, “Maybe Steve could do it to me and John could watch.”

I thought, I am not believing what I am hearing. She had not known us for more than about half an hour and she was suggesting a stranger fuck her, I was gobsmacked.

Steve did not hesitate, he looked at me and said, “Is that ok with you?”

I replied, “If you feel that is the way to go, why not?” I was still bewildered at her suggestion.

Joanne had no problems in suggesting another man fuck her. Her husband was standing there not saying a word either encouraging or resisting her suggestion. Even I was somewhat bewildered at how fast things had progressed.

This was virtually cuckolding.

Joanne got up and without hesitating asked, “Where will we do it?”

“Here in the shade, on the towel,” Steve replied in a very matter of fact way. John sat there not saying a word. Like me, I believed we were both in disbelief.

We all stood up to make room in the shade for them. Joanne lay down resting on her elbows and positioned herself.

Without wasting any time Steve was down between her legs and slipped his cock into her without hesitating, slipping her legs over his shoulders as he does with me. Maybe he thought she may have second thoughts and was into her before she could.

“Oh, that feels wonderful, it feels quite different when John puts it into me. Look where my legs are John, I like doing it like this,” Joanne said.

“I think Steve’s cock is a bit bigger than his by the look of it,” I replied looking at John who now stroking his cock watching Steve fuck his wife.

John then said, “I thought you were going to ask about the other way?”

Joanne said nothing as she was more interested in having Steve’s cock fucking her.

“What way is that?” Steve asked.

“As you did it yesterday, we have done it this way,” John explained.

“What way was that?” Steve asked.

“From the back,” John explained.

“Oh, you mean doggy,” I said.

“You did it to Sue and she was on her hands and knees,” Joanne said.

“Sure, if you want to try it like that, no problem,” as Steve withdrew his cock from her. In doing so he told her, “Get up on your hands and knees.”

“I don’t want you to put it in my bottom,” Joanne said.

“It goes into your vagina, not your ass,” Steve explained bluntly as they repositioned themselves.

I was completely blown away. She was completely agreeable to anything, it seemed. She never hesitated and did exactly as Steve had told her. Joanne had no fear or inhibitions about being fucked by Steve. John just stood there watching and saying nothing. I had never met another woman or guy anything like these two.

Joanne did as she was told, not saying a word.

“Just tell me anytime you are uncomfortable or unhappy. I will stop immediately,” Steve informed her.

As she knelt there and looked back at him, Steve approached her from behind.

“Are you watching?” Joanne asked John.

Steve guided his cock directly into her and did not hesitate. He held her by the waist and had thrust his cock right into her before she realised it.

“Oh my God, that feels amazing,“ she gasped as she arched her back as his thick had cock thrust deep into her body again, “I never thought it would feel like this. I like it. It feels amazing,” Joanne said.

“Did you see what he did?“ Joanne asked John who was standing there beside me quite speechless.

“Yes,” was all he said.

Then I said to him, “Why don’t we copy them, and you can do to me what Steve is doing to Joanne?”

“Are you sure?” He responded.

“That would be wonderful for you to know how to do it properly, just like Steve is doing it to me,” Joanne said.

“I can tell you all you need to know, it's pretty easy,” I added as I got down in preparation for him fucking me.

John did not say anything but stood there for a moment, then realised what we were suggesting and then he prepared to fuck me doggy style.

“If you are game then so am I, come on let's not waste any time I am curious to see how good you are,” I told him.

Here is a woman married for no more than a few days being fucked by a complete stranger, suggesting her husband fuck another woman without a care or a concern whatsoever. I was agreeable but completely bemused.

Jasmin08_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jasmin08_TS

Steve was now well occupied fucking Joanne’s doggy style. He was holding her by the waist and plugging her hard. Her tits were swinging in rhythm with Steves thrusts, and she was rocking her body to greet each of Steve’s thrusts. She looked as if she had been doing it for years. It was most obvious she was enjoying her first doggy fuck. Her blonde hair now all dishevelled as she shook her head as she was enjoying the feeling of Steve’s cock fucking her as she has never been fucked before. The smile on her face and her soft grunts were saying it all.

“Oh John, this feels amazing. We can do it like this tonight, it is wonderful. Sue, will you show John how to do it properly?”

I did not have to be asked twice to be fucked.

“Come on young man show me how good you are,“ I chided.

I got down on all fours and John got down on his knees behind me and fumbled around. He did not quite know what to do.

“Don’t be frightened of touching me. I don't bite,” trying to get him a little more enthusiastic. He was either shy or confused.

I could feel him gently touch the cheeks of my ass with a feeling of trepidation. His lack of experience was blatantly obvious.

“Hold onto the cheeks of my ass or hold my waist if you need too,” I suggested.

He gently put both hands on my waist avoiding touching the cheeks of my ass.

I am sure he had never seen another woman apart from Joanne naked, certainly not the view in front of him. He was the timidest man have ever met. It took a minute before he managed to get his cock against my vagina, it seems he was reticent to put it between the cheeks of my ass.

“Go on, push it in,” I said, getting a little impatient.

He did and he slipped straight into me right up to his balls. I feel he did not expect to go in so fast as I guess Joanne’s cunt is still tight.

“That feels better, now fuck me,” I implored. “Hold onto me anywhere that makes it easier to fuck me,” I was getting a little impatient.

“Go for it, mate. She adores it like that,” Steve called out.

Both Joanne and Steve had stopped fucking briefly to witness John’s attempt to doggy me. John gradually began to get everything moving and a rhythm. At last, he was beginning to get somewhere.

“That is good, keep it going like that, push in as far as you can. You can't hurt me,” trying to reassure him.

“Does it feel good, Sue? Is he doing it right?” Joanne asked.

“He is doing great, after a bit of practice he will be quite good,” I replied. Thinking, it will be a lot of practice before he is anywhere near as good as Steve.

Gradually he began to relax more and hold onto me more firmly as we fucked. He was adjusting to fucking me as in this position, obviously for the first time in his life.

“You are doing it well, just relax and enjoy doing it with me,” I said trying to encourage him. “Just because you don’t know me well, doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy you fucking me.”

He had a long way to got to be able to satisfy me as Steve does, but he will improve I am sure with Joanne as I believe she will be wanting him to fuck her as often as they can.

We fucked like this for a few minutes, and I could tell he was beginning to enjoy himself.

Joanne called over to him, “It’s wonderful, isn’t it? You are so lucky that Sue is letting you do it like that.”

From my point of view, it was a very ordinary fuck, not one that I could get excited about and I was not going to cum. He could not get me that aroused. After all the preliminary problems I was just beginning to relax as he fucked me.

He fucked me for about three or four minutes and had found his rhythm and I was beginning to enjoy him fucking me. He was holding me firmly around the waist and using his ass to thrust. He was not doing a bad job.

Just as I was beginning to feel he was getting things right he said desperately, ”I am going to cum.”

I yelled, “Get it out… Get it out.”

He pulled out immediately but fortunately had not ejaculated.

“I am sorry… I am sorry,” He exclaimed.

I could not chastise him; the poor guy was just hopeless.

“Just relax for a minute. You are a bit excited I think, I want you to last a bit longer than that,” I said.

I did not want him to lose interest completely.

“Did you cum in her?” Joanne asked him.

“No,” he said.

“He is a bit excited; he isn’t used to it yet. He will get over it after a while. Guys do get a bit excited in their early days,” I was making excuses for him.

“He can have a rest and try again in a minute, I don’t have a problem, it has happened to me before plenty of times.”

“I have never had an orgasm when we fucked,” Joanne added.

“Yet,” I added knowing she would with Steve fucking her.

“How many times have you fucked her?” I asked John.

Joanne answered. “Six times. The first time was Sunday, the day we arrived. We have done it six times in three days. I seem to want it to do it all the time. It feels so good, and we have never been nude with anybody else and that is amazing. I just love it, we want to be nudists,” Joanne concluded.

There is a girl who is going to be hard to please, I thought.

“I was a virgin up until Sunday when we did it the first time. We did it twice because he came almost as soon as he put it into me the first time. We were both quite anxious. I had no idea what to expect and neither did he.”

“Come on then let’s finish it off,” I said to John.

He got back into me and he lasted about two or three minutes and shot his load into me.

“Sorry, I couldn’t help it, as soon as I put it in, I want to cum. I cannot help it. I don’t know how Steve can last as long as he does,” John said dejectedly.

I went to the water's edge and gave my cunt a wash as his cum was leaking back. I thought of telling them about a cream that will suppress the feeling on his cock head, but I thought that they needed more experience before they started experimenting with things like that.

When I went back to where we were all congregated, Steve was still pounding away inside Joanne and she was grunting with each thrust. She was having the time of her life and from what I could ascertain was in heaven with his cock rubbing the walls of her cunt. Her tits were swinging nicely below her which I could tell from the way she was moving her head that she was having strong sensations and enjoying what had to be the best fuck of her life so far. I could tell she certainly had more than one orgasm from the sounds she was making.

I heard her tell Steve, “This is heaven on earth.”

“I can tell you are enjoying it. He is a great fuck don’t you think? I gather you have had your first orgasm with him fucking you?” I asked.

“Not one but THREE,” she said. “I am so happy.”

“Good girl,” I exclaimed.

“I have never done anything like this in my life. I cannot believe it is supposed to be wrong for people who are not married to each other to do this. I liked it when John did it, but I felt something was missing. Now I know what it is supposed to be like he and I will have to do a lot of experimenting for it to feel this good. Every nerve in my body is tingling, I can even feel it in my nipples, I have never had a sensation in my life like this. This is amazing.”

Steve chimed in, “She is great. I am having a ball with her. She is still nice and tight, it feels great.”

“Oh Steve, I am loving this too. I have never enjoyed anything in my life like this before. I think I have some catching up to do. I am so happy that we are enjoying doing this. At the convent, everybody said sex was disgusting. What I am feeling is anything but that.”

I asked, “Did you masturbate there.”

“A lot, all the women did but we never admitted it. You would be in trouble if they found out. You could hear them in the dormitory at night. We all knew what was happening but never said anything.”

“Were you ever caught?” I asked.

“Yes, it was awful,”

“What happened?” I asked.

“Some of the first-year students like me got the strap over their bare backside in front of everybody. The older postulants were taken out and when they came back you knew that something had happened. They never said anything because they were frightened to tell. The crime was getting caught.”

“Do you still believe in God?” Steve asked.

“I don’t know. Since coming out I have learned so much about sex. I like it so much. What I know now is that I love John and doing things like this with him, more than anything. We just need to learn more so it feels like this when we do it.”

I thought that was strange. Joanne did not hesitate to ask Steve to fuck her, and John did not say anything. It seemed sex was taking precedence now and maybe he would improve and make her happy. He had a lot to learn … and our experience would help,  I hoped.

Steve continued to fuck Joanne and enjoy himself. I could tell he was having a good time from the experiences I have had with him. He knows how to make a girl feel good as he fucks her. I know he has had lots of other girlfriends, but I feel what he does with June and me is something he enjoys just a bit more than average. I know we do.

John was standing there silently watching his wife of a few days get the best fuck of her life. It will a fucking she would remember it for a long, long time, I guessed.

“Would you like to try again?” I asked John.

“Would you mind?” He asked.

“Would you like me to suck you off or fuck you?” I asked.

Joanne answered for him. “Suck it and let me watch,” she said quickly. “We did that once and it was vile.”

I could see his cock go from soft to hard almost immediately. His six inches was poking out in front of him nicely now. He was fondling himself.

I found a position where Joanne could see us doing it as she was getting fucked by Steve. They had been at it now for over fifteen minutes and she had another orgasm and made no doubt about it this time as she moaned and groaned with satisfaction quite audibly. Steve did not miss a stroke.

I got down on my knees and he stood there while I took John’s cock into my mouth.

“Not so fast this time, “I said. “Let me know when you start to get the feeling and I will slow it down. Don’t be concerned if you lose the urge, your cock will still be hard.”

I sucked his cock slowly and concentrated on the head of it with my mouth and the shaft with my hand. I proceeded to give him a good head job. Joanne was watching.

“That is fantastic, I didn’t realise that was the way to do it. I just sucked the nob on top,” she commented as Steve continued to fuck her.

I kept going slowly and not too vigorously, I did not want him cumming too quickly.

“I think I am going to cum,” he said quickly.

“Bugger,” I exclaimed under my breath.

I took my mouth off his cock and gave it a hard squeeze between my fingers and squeezed his balls. He winced but said nothing. I believe I achieved the desired effect. His cock softened a bit, and he did not cum. Then I put his cock back into my mouth and it soon hardened to its former glory. I was now enjoying having his cock in my mouth again, it is a sensation I do enjoy.

“What did you just do?” Joanne who had been watching me asked.

“I squeezed his balls and cock.”

“It hurt a bit, but it stopped me cumming,” John added.

“Oh, I have so much to learn,” Joanne commented. “John, I wish you could last as long as Steve, I can't believe we have been doing this for as long as we have, I love it.”

Steve had now been fucking her for more than fifteen minutes without a stop and Joanne was enjoying every moment. She had cum at least three times, possibly more. Steve was a veteran and could keep it up for ages. The sweat was dripping off them both and her head of curly blonde hair was soaking wet. Both were not feeling the heat of the day but the heat of passion they were both engrossed in.

I know Steve is good at suppressing his orgasm and I guess he was working hard at it with Joanne. I could tell he was enjoying fucking her. She was a novice; however, it seemed she was more than willing to find out what a good fuck can be like. I was afraid she was going to be sadly disappointed in John if he did not improve.

It was not long before John said, “I going to cum.”

This time I let him go. It was becoming boring with him. I did not do anything and let him cum in my mouth. In doing so I held it in there until he was completely spent and his cock beginning to wilt. Then I swallowed John's cum.

“Doesn’t it taste awful? I had to spit it out when we did it,” Joanne said.

“It is something you have to get used to; I quite like it now,” I told her.

I stood up and said to John, “I wouldn’t mind you going down on me. Are you up to it?”

He hesitated.

“I can try, Joanne and I have tried it, but I couldn’t do it. We had already fucked, and she had my stuff in her. I couldn’t do it.”

I said, “I can fix that.”

I then went to the water's edge and swatted down and gave my cunt a good flush with the saltwater.

Then I went back to where he was watching Steve still fucking his wife. John’s cock was hard again, evidently from watching her.

“She is enjoying herself; you will have a lot to make up for when you two get together tonight,” I told John.

Joanne was having the longest and best fuck of her life. For a woman who had been fucked less than half a dozen times (by John), she was showing amazing stamina and left me in no doubt she was enjoying every moment.

I guess that Steve had been fucking her longer in time than John had in total since they had been married. I was beginning to feel sorry for her as she would never again achieve the pleasure with John that Steve was giving her. My guess was she would have more than one partner in sex than John. She showed me that she was enjoying every moment with Steve, but it would be a long time before she met and was fucked by anybody as good as he is.

“Now I am all clean and ready for you. Let's see how good you are giving me what you will no doubt be giving Joanne a lot of if she gets her way,” I said to John.

“He will need all the advice he can get. He has yet to make it down there on me yet,” Joanne said.

I took John to my towel and I lay down in the shade and said, ”OK, big boy let us see how good you are at this,” as I lay down and positioned myself to be licked out by him.

John had never licked a woman's cunt before, and he was a bit bewildered.

“Don't let it worry you, I am sure you will enjoy it and Joanne will be wanting it more and more from you once you know what to do. You can see how much she is enjoying getting fucked by Steve. Now he is a champion, and it will be quite a while before you are as good as him. Joanne is enjoying it as much as I have seen any women enjoy getting fucked by him. You will have to work hard at getting that good,” I told him. “Let us begin with lesson one.”

I told him how to approach me., “Get down on your hands and knees and don’t worry about me. I have had this done to me a thousand times and I have never had a bad one yet.”

John got himself in a position he could get his face onto me there.

“Don't let the sight of it bother you, we are all different and I would suggest you and Joanne do some exploring if you haven’t done so already. It will be different with me as I do not have any hair there." (I have shaved and have a strip.)

“We have played around but nothing as serious as what we have done today,” Joanne said. “We both will be experimenting as soon as we get back.”

“Every woman has a scent, do not let that worry you, you will soon realise it is a beautiful scent. Mine will have the scent and the taste of the ocean at this moment. I have not had time to get hot and sexy again so I have not made any juice for you, you will have to do that for me.”

John approached me slowly looking at my vagina.

“Now use your fingers and open my lips,” I told him.

He did as he was told. “Now get your tongue and lick me from bottom to the top of what you can see, all the pink bits.”

I then felt his tongue lick me, very hesitantly.

“Good. How as that,” I asked.

He looked up at me and said, “Not as bad as I imagined it was going to be like,”

“OK, now just do that a bit more and do what you feel what you want to with me.”

John licked and then used his fingers to do a bit of exploring. “Now at the top of my slit there is a little bit of a mound and that where my clitoris is – and Joanne has one too. Can you see it?”

“Yes.”

“Good, now use your fingers and squeeze it gently and you will see a little red thing popping out.”

I could tell from the feel he was getting everything right – thank heavens.

“Now lick it. Don’t worry if I jump a little as it's overly sensitive,” I told him.

He did as he was told and was handling it well.

“OK, you are going great now use your fingers and tongue to do what you want with me on those bits I have shown you. It is for you to do as you please with me. Go for it.”

John was quite proficient. He was doing quite a good job on me and very quickly got his tongue and fingers coordinated and was giving me a good licking and a bit of fingering. I was beginning to enjoy being with him for the first time. At least he could do something right.

It was then I heard Joanne beginning to get excited. “Oh God, it's happening again.”

She was cumming and Steve was making sure that she was having a good one and making sure his cock was doing what it should do to bring her off in a big way. He was fucking her hard and I could see her whole body began to shake with Steve’s thrusting and her orgasm as well. She was having the time of her life. She was shaking her head and her blonde curls were flying all over the place.

Then I could see her whole body was shaking and her tits bouncing around. She was in orgasmic heaven. Joanne was now making the sounds of a woman enjoying an orgasm, she needed no training to get the sounds right. They come naturally. I was not sure, but I think she had tears in her eyes.

John was a bit concerned at all the moving and shaking both Joanne and Steve were engaged in. He was pounding her hard as she came and was having a real orgasmic event, probably the most vigorous orgasm of her life till now.

It was then I heard Steve begin to grunt as he too began to cum and pump his hot cum into her. She was exhausted at the physical effort she had engaged in and Steve's vigorous fucking of her. I had not seen him go so hard and so long for ages. Even he would classify it as a great fuck. The two of them were in orgasmic heaven. Joanne had cum in a way she had never cum before. After such a long fuck her clit must have been ready to explode and by the sound of her it had, and Steve was making sure it was and he was hosing it down.

Both Steve and Joanne collapsed on the sand, gasping for breath. It took Steve and Joanne a few minutes to recover. They were both breathless and covered in sand and sweat.

It was a warm day and they had gone all out in their fuck. Both had put everything into it and enjoyed it in every way. There was no doubt Joanne had enjoyed the best experience of her lifetime. Both were still taking deep breaths even minutes later as they lay on the sand.

John and I just looked down at two happy and extremely well fucked people. I was smiling and John did not quite know what to do or say. Joanne was gently rubbing her cum filled pussy as I guess it was a little tender from friction and the time Steve took to fuck her and cum.

I guess he may have stretched her virtually virgin cunt a little bit too as John’s cock was not as thick as Steve's. Steve was probably the most experienced guy I had ever fucked with and even he had exhausted himself. I gather he was in no hurry to finish it with her as I could tell he was enjoying himself.

As we all walked downtown to the water to clean up after their marathon fuck, I heard Steve ask her, “I hope you are on the pill or something?”

“Yes, I started to take them before we got married. We don’t want babies just yet.”

It felt beautifully cool in the water even though the water was slightly warm. Then we all sat down in the water up to our waists while Mike and Joanne had a pee. I explained to her how she could flush herself by using her Kegels. She was most impressed and had a giggle as she managed to follow my instructions.

We all chatted together, and Joanne was beside herself with her excitement. She kept repeating how good it was and how good Steve was, and that she hoped John would become that good with more practice. I silently wished for that too, but I believed he was hopeless and would continue to be so.

After about twenty minutes in the water, Steve and I told them we had to get back and would have to leave them to themselves.

Joanne would have given anything to have Steve fuck her again but we both knew we had done more for them that we should have and that they had to finish their honeymoon. It was now up to them both to improve John’s performance – something I thought was going to be impossible.

I believed Joanne had found a desire and love of sex that was going to take more than John had in him to satisfy her.

Joanne kissed Steve goodbye. It was a deep and meaningful kiss of appreciation. It was passionate, using her tongue, and not one I would have expected she would give to a stranger on her honeymoon. Mike must have enjoyed it as he got a hardon as they kissed.

“That is just magnificent. Thank you, my friend,” Joanne said as fondled it for the last time.

It was the first time I had witnessed a cuckold experience. I was feeling a little sorry for John as I believe he had no idea of what he had just seen his new wife enjoy with a stranger.

I kissed John on the cheek and said, “Good luck.” He needed more of that than anything else.

We left the next day and flew home. As the aircraft flew over Cable Beach I looked down and could see what may have been their car in the area we had been with them, probably attempting to relive the experience both had enjoyed with us. Let us hope they achieve it one day.

Published 
Written by Meggsy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments