Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Porn Author's Fantasy Story Becomes Reality

"An amateur porn author writes a fantasy story that mirrors his personal life, and it eventually comes true."

87
12 Comments 12
7.6k Views 7.6k
10.5k words 10.5k words

Author's Notes

"This story includes a story within the main story that is a catalyst for the bisexual and cuckold activities that follow."

My name is Brandon, and my wife, Sara, and I are now forty-six years old and living as empty nesters in Raleigh, North Carolina, since our youngest child left home for college three years ago.  We lived mostly conventional lives up until about three years ago having been high school and college sweethearts and then getting married right after graduation from college and settling down in the Raleigh.

I work in the medical technology field and travel an average of two or three days a week.  Sara began as a teacher in high school, which she quit after giving birth, until our two children were in middle school, and then she resumed teaching.  We’re religious, have a good marriage, and gave our children a religious upbringing which is why the events in this story may be surprising.

We lived in a rented apartment for our first six years of marriage, and then purchased a modest home in a middle-class suburb of Raleigh.  We became best friends with our next-door neighbors, Blake and Chloe since they are our age with two children the same ages as our children, and we socialized a lot while raising our kids together.

Blake and I went bowling, played golf and tennis together, and helped each other with home projects, just as our wives socialized, and we all got along as couples.  I’ll admit to being attracted to Chloe, who looks a lot the actress, Elizabeth Olsen, but I think Blake was even more attracted to Sara.  Sara is five feet and three inches tall, weighs about one hundred and twenty-six pounds, and with her blonde hair and blue eyes, she looks a lot like the actress, Jessica Simpson.  Sara also has melon-sized, 34DD breasts which is a big part of Blake’s attraction to her.

I had some bisexual experiences in high school that I admitted to Sara before we were married but afterwards had never been sexually attracted to boys or men, per se.  But as the years passed raising our families, and with Blake and me seeing each other in the showers after playing golf and tennis, I couldn’t help being drawn to his attractive, heavy-hanging genitals and probably stared more than I should have.  My cock is an average five inches long and of medium thickness on hard, but Blake’s uncircumcised cock appeared to be much thicker and meatier than mine and six inches long on soft, with low-hanging, egg-sized balls.

Although I casually observed Blake’s big cock and balls on occasion, they didn’t become an obsession to me until I was in my late-thirties and came across a Penthouse Letters magazine in my hotel room while I was traveling.  You may find this hard to believe, but I hadn’t seen any porn before that, likely thanks to Sara and me dating through high school and college.

I was naïve at that time and shocked reading dozens of stories, supposedly written by real people and posted there, many focused on cheating wives and husbands and cuckolds which I hadn’t heard of before that.  And as much as I at first thought it was disgusting reading about men knowing about and even happily sharing their wives with other men, it soon became arousing to me. 

Those stories even involved some of the husbands sucking the cocks of their wives’ lovers, and that’s when I couldn’t help thinking about my high school experiences and Blake’s cock and wondering how big it would be on hard.

After that first night reading porn, when I stayed up late into the night and read the whole magazine, I began going to adult bookstores on my trips and buying other Penthouse and Penthouse Letters, magazines as well as looking at some of the videos.  At the time I was ashamed to admit to myself that I was fantasizing about Blake fucking my wife and even wondering what it would be like to suck his cock.

Over the next year or so I began going online to porn sites, and as much as I enjoyed the pictures and videos of naked men and women having raw sex, I preferred reading the stories I found on the various websites.  I focused most on the sites with amateur authors’ stories since even if not true, it was much more arousing to me reading stories that I thought could be true.

I was becoming much more sexually enlightened, and about the time I turned forty-one, I was addicted to porn and horny all the time.  Sara questioned why I was so horny when I came home from my business trips, and I just told her how much I missed her when I was away, which was also true.  And looking at Blake’s genitals in the showers was more enticing for me especially when imagining how big his cock would be on hard and him fucking Sara.

After a while, I was getting kind of burned out on the stories I found online, and it was getting harder and harder to find stories that aroused me.  Many of the stories had little or no plot, character development, or interesting storylines, and I started thinking about writing stories of my own.

I do a lot of writing in my job, but it’s a wholly different thing to write porn stories.  It was challenging at first coming up with good storylines and developing characters and their backgrounds that I thought would be interesting to readers, and I got some helpful, but humbling, comments from readers and site moderators that helped me hone my skills at writing.

By the time I was forty-three, I had published dozens of stories online, but all of them were written with me as the third-party observer.  I was ready to evolve to writing stories involving me as either the first or second person so I could be more erotically and emotionally involved, whether it was true or a fantasy, and at the time I had no intentions of it leading to real sexual encounters.  

I finally decided to write a story involving Blake with Sara and me, extrapolating and embellishing on real experiences that we’ve had over the years as neighbors, keeping the locations and other revealing facts.  I changed our names for anonymity but made them rhyme so it would be more realistic for me using Landon for Brandon, Cara for Sara, Jake for Blake, and Zoe for Chloe. 

Following is the story that I posted online, ‘Landon and His Neighbor’ and eventually shared with Blake.  I used a less informative title in case I ever suggested it to anyone to read.  The happenings and conversations described at our homes, the country club, and other locations are embellishments of actual events, where I fantasized about what I hoped would occur including insights into my real submissive nature and Sara’s actual pre-marital experiences.  Some of the less pertinent descriptions have been abbreviated.

‘Landon and His Neighbor’ – Embedded Story 

My name is Landon, and my wife, Cara, and I are now forty-six years old and living in Raleigh, North Carolina, and our youngest child left home for college three years ago.  We dated through high school and college, non-exclusively at times, and then married right after graduation and settled down in Montgomery.

I’m in management in the medical technology field, traveling an average of two or three days a week, and Cara began as a teacher in high school, which she quit after our children were born and until they were in middle school, and then she resumed teaching.  We’re religious and have a good marriage which is why the events in this story may be surprising. 

We purchased a modest home in a suburb of Raleigh after six years of marriage and became best friends with our next-door neighbors, Jake and Zoe, since they’re our age with two children the same ages as our children, and we socialized a lot while raising our kids together. 

Jake and I went bowling and played golf and tennis together just as our wives socialized.  I’ll admit to being attracted to Zoe, who looks a lot like the actress, Elizabeth Olsen.  But I think Jake was even more attracted to Cara, who is five feet and three inches tall, weighs about one hundred and twenty-six pounds, and with blonde hair and blue eyes, she looks a lot like the actress, Jessica Simpson.  Cara also has melon-sized, 34DD breasts, which is a big source of Jake’s attraction to her. 

As much as I like Jake, he was a little intimidating to me at first.  He’s six feet and one inch tall, weighed about one hundred and ninety pounds at that time, is ruggedly handsome, and he’s an ex-linebacker from college.  I sensed that Cara was attracted to Jake too, since when she dated other boys when we dated on and off again in high school and college, she always gravitated to the bigger, more muscular boys.  I’m an average five feet and ten inches tall and weighed one hundred and seventy pounds. 

Jake was intimidating in another way too.  As the years passed raising our families and with Jake and me seeing each other in the showers after playing golf and tennis, I couldn’t help being drawn to his attractive genitals and stared more than I should have.  My cock is a decent five inches long and of medium thickness on hard, but Jake’s uncircumcised cock appeared to be much thicker and meatier than mine and six inches long on soft, with low-hanging, egg-sized balls. 

I think his cock was even more attractive to me, since I had a bisexual encounter with my best friend after I turned sixteen during the summer before our junior year in high school.  What began as a mutual curiosity of us wanting to see and touch each other’s cocks ended up with me sucking him off, and he didn’t return the favor.  

He finally admitted that he staged us touching each other since he sensed from my demeanor that I would be more passive and weaker and suck his cock.  That was my first realization of my more-submissive sexual nature, and I sucked his cock regularly for another few months even though I was dating Cara on and off.  Seeing Jake’s big cock in the showers was a reminder of my subservient mindset when sucking my friend. 

It's natural for the newness of marriage to wear off as the years pass and we get busy with our kids, jobs, and life, and as we got into our late-thirties, it wasn’t unusual for Jake and me to tease each other about our wives.  Jake was more blatant about it than me, and I remember the first time he got cruder about it.  

I didn’t know if he was just horny and maybe not being satisfied at home, but we were on the golf course one Saturday and he said, “Damn, Landon, Cara was looking good enough to eat last night with that big camel toe bulging out in those tight yoga pants and her huge, braless breasts straining against her t-shirt.  Let me know if you need any help keeping her satisfied.” 

It was hard to contain my annoyance, but in a few seconds, I calmed down and decided to give him shit back and taunt him a little, saying, “Holy fuck, Jake, we’ve both made comments about the others’ wives before, but shit, man, that’s getting a little raunchy.  And by the way, Cara always loves it when I eat her out, and Zoe looked good enough to eat last night too.  So why not jump on her?”

He laughed and replied, “Yeah, well, I ride Zoe as often and as hard as I can, but lately she’s been on a cold streak and says I’m wearing her out with my big cock.  Anyway, after the way you’re always gawking at my cock in the showers, I thought you might like to see Cara ridden hard and put up wet by a big one.” 

I was getting those submissive feelings but tried to defend myself and tease him, saying, “I can’t help it if I see your impressive junk in the showers the way you’re always strutting, swinging it around, and showing it off.  And besides, it can’t be all that big on hard.”  

Instead of letting that be the end of it, Jake laughed and said, “That sounds like a challenge to me.  Maybe you can see for yourself when we take our showers today if nobody else is around near our stall.”

Our club has ten, large individual shower stalls that are designed to accommodate two men at once, with tinted, glass privacy doors that you can still partially see through.  And although we sometimes took showers separately, we showered together most of the time.  I knew that he wouldn’t hesitate to get his cock hard for me, and it was arousing to me just thinking about it.  But I teased him, saying, “Yeah, right, Jake, like you’d just jack it up in the shower.” 

He said, “We’ll see, and I can hardly wait to finish this round and have you in the shower with me.” 

Jake made a few other suggestive comments about Cara as we finished the last six holes, but he didn’t say anything more about showing me his cock on hard.  I thought he might have forgotten about it while he was talking more about Cara’s tits, ass, pussy, and wanting to fuck her, but when we got to the locker room, he said, “Okay, Landon, let’s get in the shower and give you a good look.  No one else is around right now.” 

We got into the shower stall together, and the hot water quickly steamed up the glass.  We washed ourselves first using the liquid bodywash dispenser in the shower, and I couldn’t help sneaking peeks at the water and suds running down his muscular torso, ass, and legs, and over his genitals swinging between his legs.

After a few minutes, we were standing facing each other under the cascading, waterfall shower heads, and I said, “Okay, Jake, let’s see what you’ve got.” 

Jake had a smirk on his face when he said, “I’d feel kind of ridiculous playing with myself in front of you, Landon, and it might be hard to get it up that way.  I’d be more comfortable if you were involved too.  Come on, old buddy, just reach over and grip it for me, and give it a few tugs.  I think it’ll get hard fast with your hand on my cock, and it’s not that big a deal.” 

I had no idea how far he’d want to take it, and as much as I wanted to touch it, I played hard to get, and lied saying, “Oh come on, Jake, I’ve never touched another boy’s or man’s cock before, and I can only imagine what you’d think of me if I did that.  How would I know that you wouldn’t tell anyone?” 

He perceptively answered, “I’ve got a feeling you might want to do it.  After all, you didn’t say that you didn’t want to do it just that you never had before and were only worried what I’d think of you and someone else finding out.  We’re old friends, and I won’t think any less of you, and I promise I’ll never tell anyone about it.  We’re just doing this so you can see it hard, it’s not like you’ll be spending a lot of time playing with it.” 

It was obvious that was something he had been thinking about me doing and not just as a demonstration of him getting hard.  Jake had a flushed, lustful look on his face when he stepped a little closer and reached over to pull my hand towards his crotch, as he said in a whispering, throaty voice, “Come on, buddy, Zoe hasn’t been receptive to me for a while, and it’ll be so nice to feel a different hand on my cock, man or woman.” 

I didn’t resist when he pulled my hand to his soft cock, and I gripped it, enjoying the meatiness and weight of it in my hand.  His uncircumcised cock felt so different and thicker than my cock, and I instinctively started stroking it and loved feeling his foreskin sliding back and forth over the bulbous head and veiny shaft. 

He kept his hand on mine as I slowly stroked his cock, and he almost imperceptibly, at first, began thrusting into my hand.  His cock quickly hardened to be so thick that my fingers barely touched around his shaft, and it grew to what looked like nine inches long. 

Jake looked down and directed me to look harder at it, saying, “Look at that, Landon, I’m sure this is big enough to give Cara a good ride.  And, oh shit, buddy, that feels so fucking good.  I think you like it too, since you’ve gotten a boner just from stroking my cock.” 

I knew that I was mentally aroused but hadn’t realized that my cock had gotten hard which was an obvious giveaway to Jake that his cock turned me on.  He kept his hand on mine for the first couple of minutes, and when he moved it away, he got a dollop of the liquid soap and rubbed it on his cock for lubrication.  Soap isn’t the best lubrication for a long period of time, but it helped, and I continued stroking him, as he said, “Just keep that up for another minute, old buddy, and you’ll experience a geyser shooting out of me.”

It was clear he intended for me to masturbate him to completion and since I enjoyed feeling his massive cock in my hand, I was happy to comply.  I stroked him for just another two minutes, and because of the way we were standing and the difference in our heights, his cock was aimed just a little in front of and higher than my hard cock. 

I felt his cock stiffening further and throbbing, as I looked down to see, feel, and even smell squirt after squirt of his massive cum load shooting against my pubis and on my cock, as he moaned and grunted, saying, “Oh fuck, oh shit, buddy, that’s wonderful.  Keep stroking and help me pump it dry.” 

It was hard to believe the amount of his cum coating my cock, and as he came down from his ejaculation and his cock began to soften, he said, “Your hand was nice, Landon, but I’d love to flood Cara’s pussy with my huge cum loads and even give her my baby if she’s not protected.”

I had read many stories about pregnancy-risk fucking and hearing him say that made the whole thing even more erotic.  And when I kept stroking and fondling his deflated cock, he said, “I knew you’d like it, and I think you’ll like playing with my big balls too.  Reach down there with your other hand and give them a feel.” 

There I was stroking his spent cock and rubbing his balls with the remnants of his cum that hadn’t washed away yet still dripping off my cock, and Jake was looking at me like he knew that I’d do anything he wanted.  As the euphoria wore off, I was getting humiliated and embarrassed from yielding to my good friend, but I also knew that I liked being submissive to him. 

It was hard looking him in the eyes, and I was quiet as we finished rinsing, toweling off, and getting dressed.  We were in his car riding home together when he said, “I can tell you’re embarrassed right now, Landon, but don’t be.  It’s the most natural thing in the world for men like you to help men like me.”

I said, “I’m not sure what that means, but helping was only one way.  Would you be willing to help me out like that?” 

Jake laughed and said, “I’m not built that way.  Some men have a more-dominant nature, like me, and others like you tend to be more submissive.  I’m no psychologist or anything, but I’ve sensed that about you.  You confirmed it in the shower when you showed no resistance when I pulled your hand to my cock and then jacked me off.  And shit, man, that got your cock hard, and you didn’t even try to pull away when I shot my cream all over your cock.  I think you liked it more than you want to admit to yourself right now, and I have a good feeling about how this aspect of our friendship will evolve.” 

I asked, “What the fuck do you mean by that, and what has given you insights into men’s different natures?” 

He answered, “I’m not proud to say this, but at different times when I’ve had to resort to my hand to get off, I’ve gone onto some porn sites for a little inspiration.  Over time I began to read stories that are supposed to be real experiences of readers and have come to enjoy the cuckold stories from the dominant man’s perspective, of course.” 

“That’s given me insights into the types of mannerisms and behavioral traits that help distinguish dominant and submissive men.  And as I said before, as easy as it was to get you to jack me off and then not complaining about me covering your dick with my cum, I just think I’ll be able to convince you to do more for me.  That’s why I’ve been teasing you some much lately about wanting to fuck Cara, since I see some of those cuckold traits in you.” 

Jake had more insight into my psyche than I could have imagined, and it didn’t upset me, mainly because I knew that it was at least partially true, although I hadn’t totally thought through the cuckold issue.  I wanted to see how much he knew about cuckolds, and I asked a question that I knew the answer to just to stir it up.  I asked, “What’s that cuckold thing all about?  I’ve heard the word before, but I’m not sure what it means.”

He seemed happy to show off his knowledge, and replied, “In a general sense, a cuckold is just man with an unfaithful wife.  But in the porn stories, it gets more extreme where the husbands either know about their wives cheating on them or actively support it, and they get sexual satisfaction from being embarrassed, humiliated, and made to feel like lesser men in their wives’ eyes.  And the husbands show their subservience by eating out their wives after they’re fucked and even suck the other men’s cocks.” 

I said, “Wow, Jake, I’m not sure how I feel about you thinking I have those traits, but I guess you’re entitled to your opinion.” 

Jake said, “If you’re not sure how you feel about it, I think that proves my point.  Dominant men wouldn’t put up with me talking about their wives like I have Cara, then implying you’re less masculine, and they damn sure wouldn’t have let me talk them into touching my cock and masturbating me.  Just think about it in your private moments, and I feel you’ll come to agree with me.  But whatever else happens, I sure enjoyed having you jack me off today, and you haven’t complained about it.”   

We were almost home by then, didn’t talk about it further, and I didn’t see him on Sunday.  I did think about it though and knew that he was right about me.  I was looking forward to the next time we would be alone together to see how he’d try to exploit my submissiveness. 

The next opportunity came on the following Tuesday evening when Cara and Zoe were out playing bridge with a ladies’ card group in our area, and with our kids in high school, they were sequestered in their rooms interacting with friends on social media.  Jake has a roomy home office in his basement, and he called me, saying, “Hey, Landon, are you available to come over and help me move a safe, some heavy cabinets, and my desk in my office?” 

He was happy when I agreed to come over, and after having a couple of beers while we were rearranging his furniture we were sitting on his old, leather couch, and he asked, “Have you thought much about last Saturday in the shower and our conversation?” 

I decided to tell him that I was struggling with it and responded, “Yeah, how could I not think about it?  I’m so ashamed and humiliated by what we did, and hearing what you thought about my nature makes it even worse.  I’ve had a hard time facing myself in the mirror, and it’s hard to look at Cara too.” 

Jake said, “That’s only natural when you’ve had a new experience like that, but I think you’ll feel better if you give it a little time.  I know that I sure enjoyed it, and I’m horny as fuck just thinking about it.  I was hoping that I could convince you to try it at least one more time, and we’ve got all the privacy we need right now.  Come on Landon, old buddy, just give it another try.”  

He was smiling from ear to ear when I said, “Okay, Jake, I guess one more time won’t hurt.” 

It seemed like he was encouraging me to take a more-submissive role when he said, “Oh shit, that’s great.  I think you’ll be more comfortable on your knees between my legs, and you can start by taking off my shoes, and then pulling my shorts and underwear down and off.” 

He was wearing sneakers and athletic shorts, so it was easy to remove his shoes, and then as I pulled his shorts and underwear down together, he lifted his ass and then his legs to help.  That’s when I sensed the strong musky aroma of his crotch that I didn’t experience in the shower, and it was intoxicating to me.  His big, meaty cock and low-hanging balls looked so enticing hanging down over the edge of the seat. 

I gripped his cock in one hand and fondled his balls with the other, and asked, “Don’t we need some kind of lubrication, since we don’t have water and soap here?”

Jake’s answer let me know he had been thinking about a way to get my face closer to his cock.  He said, “I’d like it to be natural lubrication so it won’t stain the couch if any runs down there.  Saliva works fine if you keep replacing it, so just lean down and spit on my cock, and I’ll let you know when you need more.” 

My face was only about six inches above his cock when I leaned down to spit on it, and getting closer to his hairy crotch and manly aroma was arousing me.  I began stroking his cock, which hardened within seconds, and my saliva made a slight squishing sound as I stroked him.  I had been stroking his cock for about a minute, when Jake said, “Oh fuck, that feels wonderful, Landon.  Now add more spit.” 

His cock was closer to my face when I leaned down that time since it was rock hard and sticking up, and I held that position, leaning over his cock, only a few inches from it in case he needed more.  Then another minute later, Jake put one hand behind my head and started pulling my face down to his cock, as he said in that whispering, throaty voice like he did in the shower, “Put it in your mouth this time, Landon, and get it good and wet for us.  You’re already so close, and I feel your hot breath on my cock just like all the girls who sucked me off in college.  Do it, buddy, you know you want to.” 

I was overcome with lust, and I leaned down the remaining few inches and took the bulbous, precum-oozing head of his huge cock into my mouth.  All pretense about just getting it wet was over, as I began sucking and slurping on his cock and taking more and more of it into my mouth.  I was reliving my high school experiences except with a grown man’s bigger and meatier cock. 

Jake held my head firmly in place, as he began pivoting his hips and thrusting into my mouth, as he moaned, “Oh fuck, I knew that my good buddy would be a cock sucker for me, and your mouth feels almost as good as a tight, wet pussy, except that pussies don’t suck.  Suck it, Landon, suck it like you’re starving for the nourishment I’m going to give you.” 

TaylorTina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TaylorTina

I reached around with both hands and gripped his muscular bare ass for leverage, as I moved up and down on and sucked his thick cock, as he was thrusting into my mouth, and his big balls were swinging against my throat.  I sucked him for about five minutes, becoming more excited all the time, until he held my head in place as his cock began throbbing, flexing, and squirting into my mouth, as I tasted and swallowed his huge cum load.

After sucking his deflating cock for a few more minutes, he pushed my head down and said, “Oh fuck, Landon, that felt so good, and I was thinking that was Cara’s sweet pussy wrapped around my cock.  Now, get down there and suck my balls.” 

Jake put his legs over my shoulders to give me better access to his testicles, and I compliantly sucked them with his soft cock laying across one side of his face, as I looked up at him.  He was smugly and confidently looking down at me knowing that he had found his compliant cock sucker.” 

I was so embarrassed when he finally released me, and I sat on the couch next to him, and he patted my shoulder, saying, “It’s only natural, as I explained before, Landon, and you’ll get used to it.  You’ll also get used to me fucking Cara, and you’re going to help make it happen.  I’ve gotten vibes from her for years that she’d like to take my big cock for a ride, especially after Zoe told her about my meat.  Find a way to let Cara know that you want her to fuck me, and I know she’ll jump at the chance.” 

Jake had me suck him off again before I went home, only about twenty minutes before Cara got home, and after we got into bed, I asked, “Honey, have you noticed how much Jake has been flirting with you in the past few months?”

Cara answered, “Yes, I guess so, but he’s always been a flirt with me.  What’s brought that up so suddenly?” 

I lied a little, replying, “I was over helping Jake move some furniture tonight, and he was making more than his normal comments about you.  He’s always telling me how hot you are, but tonight he was much cruder and talking about wanting to fuck you with his big cock.  I don’t know if you’ve ever told Zoe about how wild you were in high school and college, even fucking other boys when we were dating.  If so, she must have told him, because Jake seems to know about that and implied if you were a cheat then you’d be a cheat now, and he said that you’ve even been flirting with him.” 

Cara’s face reddened, as she said, “Yeah, I did tell Zoe about that one time when we were drinking but had no idea she’d tell jake.  She even told me about his big cock, and her description reminded me of some of the boys I fucked in college.  But why would you even bring this up to me, Landon?” 

I responded, “I’ve seen Jake many times in the showers at the club, know that he is well-hung, and given your past, I’m just trying to find out if you have been flirting with him and would fuck him given the chance.” 

Cara got quiet and her face reddened again, before saying, “I don’t want to hurt your feelings, honey, but I’m not going to lie to you about this.  We’ve had a good marriage, and we have satisfying sex, especially since you love to eat me out, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t fantasize about fucking his big cock ever since Zoe told me about it.  Can you blame me?” 

I took a chance and bared my soul, answering, “No, I can’t blame you, honey.  I’m afraid of what you’ll think of me for saying this, but Jake is such a big, dominating guy, a true alpha male, and I sometimes feel so inadequate around him.  You’ll think this is weird, but it’s hard for even me not to be attracted to his big cock and balls swinging between his legs in the shower and thinking about how he’s always talking about wanting to fuck you.  A part of me would like to see you experience that so long as I could be there.”  

Cara looked at me in disbelief, and rubbed my cock, before saying, “Damn, honey, your cock is rock hard from just talking about your attraction to Jake’s big cock and him fucking me.  I don’t know if this relates to those bisexual experiences you told me about from high school, but if you’re serious, then I’d love to fuck him, and you can even suck his cock if you’re having a mid-life crisis about reliving sucking those boys.  Now that we’re talking about it, I think I might enjoy watching you be my submissive, cuckold husband.” 

I was relieved and said, “I was sure that you’d want to fuck Jake, but I can hardly believe that you’re so understanding about my bisexual desires.  I’ll talk to Jake tomorrow evening about coming over when he can get away from Zoe for an hour or so.” 

It was difficult to concentrate at work the next day, and when I got home and saw Jake’s car in his garage, I gave him a call.  I described my conversation with Cara, and then said, “Almost any evening is good for us, and you’ll just need to tell Zoe that you’re coming over to help me with a project, with her not knowing that the project is Cara.” 

Jake was beyond excited, and he came over that evening to fuck Cara.  But rather than being repetitive in describing their first encounter, I’ll delay that until describing the almost identical experience that happened in real life after Blake found my story online. 

Posting My Story and the Aftermath 

After writing my story, I was more aroused than ever at the thought of sucking Blake’s cock and watching him fuck Sara, since the story was based on enough truth to allow me to live out my submissive fantasies in my mind and feel the action.  I was on pins and needles since it took the website four days to publish my story after I posted it, and it felt surreal seeing my darkest fantasies in print with only a superficial blurring of our names. 

At the time the story was published, I had no intention of it leading to real sexual encounters with Blake.  But the longer it was out there, and as I read it again and again, masturbating each time, the more I wanted it to happen.  The problem was that I wasn’t aware of anyone I knew, including Blake, who frequented porn websites the way I was.  And Blake hadn’t even been making that crude of comments about Sara up to that point. 

I finally decided that I would make it happen by making Blake aware of my story to reveal my submissive nature and bring out his alpha-male nature.  I used the next opportunity that Blake and I played golf to sexualize our conversation.  We were riding in our cart headed to the tenth hole, after having a beer at the ninth hole pit stop, and I said, “I don’t know if you’re having this issue with Chloe, but Sara has been much less receptive to having sex with me since we got into our early-forties.” 

Remember that up to that point Blake had never made any crude comments about Sara, and we had never talked about any sexual issues.  He looked a little uncomfortable, and said, “That may be too much information, Brandon, but yeah, I guess most couples go through that.  That’s a shame, since I’ve always thought that Sara is so pretty and sexy.  I have to ask, though, if that was important enough for you to bring up to me, what are you doing about it?” 

I replied, “I don’t know if you’ve ever done this, but I started going to porn sites for whacking material, and there is a lot of free porn out there.  I’ve found that reading stories can be more arousing than looking at photos and videos, since I can immerse myself in the characters and see reflections of real life.  I have to admit that I’ve even posted a few stories, since it’s so arousing to live out my fantasies that way.  And if, as you say, most couples go through that, what are you doing about it.” 

Blake said, “Whoa, Brandon, that sounds a little kinky to me and hard for me to relate to.  I’ve never been to a porn site probably because I never thought of it.  I guess I can see how that might help you, although I have no idea what kind of fantasies you could be having.  And as far as what I do about it, I guess the same thing most men do.” 

I said, “This will be revealing and embarrassing for me, but if you want to know what my fantasies are you can read my latest story, ‘Landon and His Neighbor’, where I wrote about my favorite fantasies but just changed the names slightly.  It’ll make sense if you read it, and I’ll give you the website address.” 

After giving him the site information, he said, “Okay, I guess I’ll give it a read if I can get some private time.” 

We finished our round of golf with no further discussion about our wives or sex, and I made it more obvious than usual that I was gawking at his cock in the shower so he could relate my obsession with his cock to the story.  I wasn’t sure he’d read the story, but I was on pins and needles waiting for a reaction.  That came on Sunday morning when our wives were at church, and he called, using a direct quote from my story, except using my real name, asking, “Hey, Brandon, are you available to come over and help me move a safe, some heavy cabinets, and my desk in my office?” 

I of course agreed, and after we went down to his office, he asked, “Holy fucking shit, Brandon, does that story truthfully describe your fantasies, and do you really want to suck my cock and watch me fuck Sara?” 

It was one thing to write about, but another to face Blake after he knew about my desires.  I was embarrassed and red-faced as I answered, “I know this is perverted, but after seeing your cock and balls in the shower so many times and given the bisexual experiences I had in high school, I’ve begun to realize my submissive nature.” 

Blake said, “This is fucking great.  I didn’t want to admit yesterday how often I have the blue balls because of Chloe’s declining libido, and it’ll be nice having a cock sucking cuckold and his hot fucking wife to take care of me.  I know it may take some convincing to get Sara on board, but for now let’s replay that couch scene from your story, and I may add some surprises.”

He kicked off his shoes and removed his shorts and underwear before sitting on the couch with his legs spread and his thick, uncircumcised cock and low-hanging balls hanging over the edge of the seat.  There was no pretense as I got on my knees and took his quickly hardening cock in my hand and mouth, while weighing and fondling his big testicles in my other hand and enjoying the strong, musky aroma of his hairy crotch. 

It was more enjoyable than I described in my story doing something so primal and nasty as sucking my friend’s cock, and I loved the way he so forcefully held my head and thrust into my mouth with me being subservient to his needs.  I finally gripped his bare ass with both hands to hold myself in place as he slowly fucked my mouth, and I savored the taste and texture of his precum, foreskin, and cock flesh.

After sucking him for about five minutes, he held my head more tightly, and his cock began to flex and throb, as I tasted and felt spurt after spurt of his salty and slightly bitter cum shooting into my mouth.  I continued sucking and swallowing every drop of his delicious cum and then moved down to suck his hairy balls, as he lifted his legs over my shoulders. 

It felt so taboo and nasty having my face in his hairy, aromatic crotch, and after he tilted his hips back to give me better access, he seemed frustrated, and said, “Damn, Brandon, you weren’t kidding in your story about being a hungry cock sucker, and I want to try something else to give you better access to my crotch.  Sit on the floor with your back to the couch and lay your head back on the seat.” 

I did as he said, and he faced my feet and moved over me, straddling my face, as he squatted and pressed his big balls to my mouth.  I began sucking his balls again, with my face in his perineum and ass, and then he slid forward, and I was sucking his long, thick perineum.  It was gamey down there with my face buried in his musky crotch, and I loved being under him that way.  Then he slid farther forward, and my face was enveloped in his hairy, muscular ass, and I kept sucking his ass crack until my tongue grazed his asshole, and I began sucking him there.  

None of my fantasies had included rimming or sucking ass, but there I was loving it, with Brandon sitting heavily on my face and me sucking his asshole, as I barely heard him say, “Oh fuck, after reading your story, I just knew I could get you to do more for me.  And shit, I haven’t had my ass sucked since some of those nasty sluts in college did it for me.  Do it, man, chow down on my stinky fucking asshole.” 

Blake let me up after about ten minutes, and I was so turned on that when he sat back on the couch, I got between his legs again and savored slowly licking and sucking his soft cock and balls.  Blake said, “This is nice, old friend, and I’ll use your cunt mouth every chance I get, but I really do want to sink my cock into Sara’s sweet, thick-lipped pussy and suck her big tits.  It drives me crazy when she wears those tight yoga pants, with her thick-lipped camel toe out there for all to see and with her big tits swaying in those tight t-shirts.” 

I said, “I want to see that too, and I’ll find a way to talk with her about it.  I’ll have to admit to having an attraction to your big cock and let her know that I’ve been going to porn sites since we’ve been less active sexually and tell her that those cuckold stories are making me fantasize about seeing you fuck her.  If she doesn’t throw me out of the house that will give us a chance to at least discuss it.  I wrote it in my story, but do you know whether Chloe really has told Sara about your big cock?” 

Blake replied, “I don’t know anything about that, but she might have a few years back when we were still enjoying sex together.  Let’s get this done, since I can almost feel her wet pussy gripping my cock right now, and in the meantime, get ready for a lot of cock sucking.” 

I sucked Blake off again that morning before our wives came home from church and then spent the rest of the day thinking about how I could bring it up with Sara.  By the time we went to bed, it had occurred to me to take a risk and bring it up to Sara like I told Blake and even show her my story to let her know the depths of my fantasies. 

Sara was reading, and I snuggled up to her and said, “Sara, please hear me out while I confess something that’s been bothering me.  I’m not blaming you, because mother nature has her way, but when you became less interested in sex, starting a couple of years ago, maybe because of my small dick, I started going to porn sites for relief.  And in seeing and reading about all the sex and seeing pictures of big cocks, I started thinking back to my high school days and how much I enjoyed sucking my friend’s cocks.” 

She put down her book, and was looking at me confusedly, as I continued, “And then the strange thing was I found out that cuckold stories were arousing to me.  I started fantasizing about you fucking other men and especially Blake.  I’ve seen him naked in the shower at the club hundreds of times and know that he’s well hung, and with them being our best friends, he’s the first man I thought of.”

Sara interrupted, saying, “Damn, Brandon, I had no idea that having less sex would do this to you, and it sounds pretty fucking sick.  Why are you telling me this, and what do you hope to accomplish by it?” 

I lied, responding, “I don’t know, honey.  I was just feeling guilty about it and wanted to share it with you.  I also wrote a short story that I posted to one of those sites that will explain my fantasies.  Will you at least read it with me so I can get it all off my chest?” 

She agreed to read it, and I set up my laptop on the bed as I explained the name changes for the main characters.  We started reading, and when we got into it, she asked, “Do you think Blake is really that attracted to me, and do you feel that submissive to him?” 

I nodded in agreement, and we continued reading.  Then when we got beyond the shower scene, Sara laughed, and said, “Since this is your fantasy, you must really want him to cum all over your dick.  That’s kinky, but kind of arousing in a way, that you’d want to be so submissive to Blake.” 

While reading the cock sucking scene, Sara began rubbing my dick, and I was rock hard from reliving the experience.  She then pushed down my underwear and began stroking my dick, as she said, “I’ve never thought too much about what kind of sex two men could do together, but damn, honey, you really got into it in your fantasies, and it’s kind of hot.  It almost sounds like you’ve already sucked his cock.” 

Then we finished the last part talking about my small dick and Sara agreeing for me to set it up for Blake to come over, and she said, “Wow, honey, you’re making it sound very appealing for me to fuck Blake, but I’m curious why you didn’t write about that.  Are you hoping that I’ll fuck him and let that part write itself?” 

Sara continued stroking my dick, and when she asked about me hoping she’d fuck him, and she wasn’t angry about it, my dick erupted in her hand, and shot cum all over my belly.  She looked down at the mess and smiled, saying, “Whoa, honey, it looks like I got my answer, and I think I’d like to see you suck his cock too. But as excited as you are right now, I wouldn’t doubt that you’ve already sucked his cock.  Have you?”

I admitted everything to her, even about sucking his ass, and then said, “I know it sounds perverted, honey, but I loved sucking his cock and eating his cum, and it’s hard to explain how arousing it is being submissive to him.  I can hardly wait to see his big cock pushing into your pussy knowing how enjoyable it will be for you.  Will you do it for me, honey, will you fuck Blake?”

She laughed, and said, “That’s a strange request for a husband to make of his wife, but after reading your story and seeing how much you want it, it’s arousing to think about fucking him.  We can’t just invite him over here to fuck me, though.  He can’t know I’m willing to fuck him, and it has to happen naturally, like when he’s over here without Chloe.  Maybe we could even do it when they come over next Sunday to watch the Panthers with us, since Chloe usually has too much to drink and stumbles home early.” 

I agreed not to tell Blake and honored that when I saw him on Monday evening, and said, “I told Sara about the porn and my story.  Although she was understanding about my perversions, and I told her how much you wanted to fuck her, she didn’t agree to it.  I think it’ll be up to you to charm her when Chloe’s not around, and maybe we can do that next Sunday when you come over for the game.  Just keep feeding Chloe drinks so she’ll get drunk and go home early, and I’ll try to get Sara to drink more too.” 

Blake had me suck him off on Monday and Wednesday evenings, and he was so excited about Sunday that he didn’t want to be sucked on Friday or Saturday to save up a big load for Sunday.  Sara was getting excited too and laughed when I told her about sucking off Blake.  She also agreed to act like she was drinking more than usual, since claiming to be drunk would be a good excuse for submitting herself to him. 

Sara wore her usual outfit for Panther’s games on Sunday; consisting of a tight, cropped, Panther’s t-shirt with no bra, that showed a little underboob, and since she had been a cheerleader in a high school with colors close to the Panther’s, she wore her cheerleader skirt, that still fit, but with no panties.  

We all started drinking more than usual, and Blake was flirting more with Sara than normal, but Chloe was getting so drunk that she didn’t notice.  After halftime, when Chloe was slurring her words and almost passed out, she made her excuses to go home.  

Blake was more openly flirting with Sara after Chloe left and was sitting next to her on the couch.  He made it obvious he was gawking at her boobs, saying, “My goodness, Sara, I’m drunk and don’t mean to be rude, but I’ve never seen a prettier and sexier woman, of any age, than you’re looking today.” 

Sara was acting drunker than she really was and swayed her torso to make her boobs swing and jiggle, as she smiled and said, “Why thank you, Blake, I like wearing this t-shirt every now and then to air out my ladies, and it’s nice to be appreciated.  You don’t look too bad yourself for an oldie either.” 

That set the stage for Blake to tease Sara more openly, and they started making silly bets on the game.  And since Sara always claimed to be the biggest Panther’s fan, and they were preparing to try for a field goal, Blake said, “I’ll bet you a hundred bucks they don’t make it.”

Sara laughed mockingly and said, “That’s bullshit, Blake, but betting a hundred dollars is a bit rich for my blood.” 

That’s when he made his move, saying “Well, if Brandon doesn’t mind and you’re so confident, how about I still bet the hundred, and if you lose, you have to straddle me and sit on my lap facing me, and let me kiss your sweet lips for as long as I desire?” 

Sara looked at me, and asked, “How about it, honey?  There’s so little risk of me losing, and I’ll enjoy spending Blake’s hundred.” 

I remembered that she wasn’t wearing panties, and replied, “Okay, I guess, honey, but you’ll really need to pay up if you lose, and you’re a little underdressed for it.” 

She ignored me and they shook on the bet, just before the field goal attempt.  The ball looked like it was barely going in, but then hit the uprights and bounced away.  Blake was wearing a t-shirt and athletic shorts with no underwear, as I learned later, and he leaned back on the couch and held out his arms to Chloe, saying, “This is going to be fun, Chloe, so come to papa.” 

She acted pissed that they missed, and as she stood and straddled his lap, she said, “That asshole sure found a bad time to miss, but I’ve known you forever, Blake, you and Chloe are our best friends, and you’re a handsome man, so it shouldn’t be that bad.” 

Blake smiled and said, “And remember, it’s for as long as I want.” 

Chloe then settled down on his lap, positioned so the bulging, wet lips of her bare pussy were pressed on the cock lump in his shorts.  Her breasts were at his neck level in that position, and she put her arms around his neck and leaned down to kiss him.  Their lips met in first, a tentative kiss, and then they were passionately kissing, probing each other’s mouths with their tongues. 

I was suddenly jealous, embarrassed, humiliated, and aroused, all at the time, seeing for the first time my wife in the arms of another man.  They continued kissing, not coming up for air, and as Sara began to move almost imperceptibly back and forth on his lap, I got on my knees between their legs to watch.  I saw that she was moving her bare, hairy, thick-lipped pussy lengthwise over his hard cock lump, partially enveloping it, and from the aroma, I could tell that it was a ‘camel toe slide’ even with his shorts on and more than a dry-hump since she was wet, and he was likely oozing precum under his shorts. 

When Blake brought his hands around and began fondling her breasts and lifting her t-shirt, I stayed between their legs, and they didn’t even stop kissing when I reached between them and struggled a little to pull his shorts down and off.  With him wearing no underwear, her receptive, wet pussy was then sliding like a bun on a hotdog, skin-to-skin on his bare cock.  

His big testicles were hanging down so deliciously, and I couldn’t resist leaning in, pressing my upper face in Sara’s gorgeous ass, and sucking his hairy balls.  Their breathing got harder as they continued kissing with Sara taking longer and more forceful slides on his cock, and I wanted to see them fuck so badly.  

I stopped sucking his balls, and said, “Lift up when you slide back, honey, and I’ll stand his cock up so you can sink down on it.  But take it easy since you’re not used to a cock this big.” 

Sara lifted on the next slide, and I held his rock-hard cock up to her labia and guided it into her as she began to sit.  I was so excited that I could barely breathe as I saw his thick cock slowly disappear into my wife.  She moved slowly up and down taking more of his cock each time, as his thick cock stretched her adulterous pussy.

They were both moaning, and when she was down all the way, with his cock buried to the balls inside her, they finally broke their kiss.  Sara was breathing hard and could barely speak, as she said, “Oh shit, oh fuck, Blake, it’s been so long since I’ve felt a big cock like yours inside me.  Fuck me and breed my hungry, married pussy.” 

Blake began thrusting into Sara as she bounced on his big cock, and he leaned down suck her breasts.  I got as close as I could between their legs so I could smell and see them rutting like animals, and it was so erotic seeing his huge cock stroking my wife.  Sara was moaning and gasping, as she was having an almost continuous orgasm on his cock. 

After about five minutes he began fucking harder and moaned, “Oh fuck, Sara, I’m cumming in your sweet pussy.”

His balls pulled up and the base of his cock and perineum throbbed, and I knew that he was inseminating my wife.  They continued fucking as his cock deflated in her, and although it was awkward, I put three pillows from the couch between his legs on the floor and laid back on them looking up Sara’s impaled pussy.  Then I pushed her to slide back on his legs, until her cum-oozing pussy was over my mouth, and I sucked her pussy clean of his cum as they kissed. 

They broke the kiss, and Sara looked down and gave me a look of revulsion and pity as she moved off to the side, and I turned around and sucked Blake’s cock clean as they resumed kissing.  We moved to the bedroom, and he stayed with us for another hour, fondling and sucking Sara’s breasts, as I intermittently sucked his cock and balls and her pussy, until he was ready, and I fluffed him to fuck my wife again.

That was the beginning of what continues to be an active cuckold relationship, and although Sara enjoys fucking Blake and having me service them, I can tell that it has changed our relationship.  She has less respect for me now, especially after I began rimming both.  We have Blake over as often as he can sneak away from home, and Sara barely lets me touch her anymore.  We’ve even arranged fishing trips where Chloe doesn’t know that Sara is coming with us, and they result in two days and nights of constant sex. 

I’m still sucking Blake’s cock when he wants me to, and I’m not sure how long this will last, but Blake has already talked Sara into fucking two of his friends from work.  So, I expect that my life as a cock, balls, and ass-sucking cuckold is just beginning.

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments