Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold 2

"Is it just fantasy?"

29
11 Comments 11
25.0k Views 25.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
John liked to wank. No, he really liked to wank. He wasn't so keen on wanking off, if you understand the distinction, because cumming left him feeling spent and deflated. He liked the journey far more than the arrival, so quite often he would stop and deny himself the final release. After some internet 'research' he'd discovered this was called edging and, as much as he liked doing it himself, it was far far better when Jayne did it for him. Either way, he simply could not stop himself having what he referred to as 'dirty thoughts' whilst edging himself or being edged by Jayne. 

The dirty thoughts were many and varied but always involved Jayne cuckolding him in some way. He'd be forced to watch, or made to wait outside on the landing, or to sit downstairs. She'd bring a lover home, or go to his place, or do it in the car, or at a hotel. He fantasised about being humiliated to a varying degree and he confessed to Jayne that he wasn't 100% sure about that part of the fantasy. It definitely excited him but the nature and extent of the humiliation would be a case of trial by error. He was very keen on being teased about size and performance and maybe even locked up in a chastity device but being forced to wear stockings whilst being fucked up the arse by Jayne wearing a strap on was a definite no! He'd read a lot about cuckold humiliation and there was a very broad spectrum! Right now he was naked, lying on the bed, wanking himself whilst having some dirty thoughts. Jayne wasn't home, working late and an exercise class or something had delayed her, so he had time and space to enjoy his erection. It as only five inches and pretty thin but it was hard and pointing straight up.

He tugged at it gently, imagining Jayne was on this same bed, their marital bed, being fucked roughly by a young well hung stud whilst he was in the spare room straining to hear the sounds of sex. The creaking bed, the banging headboard, the grunts that announce a male orgasm and, most excitingly, the distinctive sound of her climax. He'd be locked away, straining in his confinement to get all of his 5 inches erect and weeping delicious cuckold tears. After, he'd be called through to clean up the mess, thank the stud profusely for satisfying his wife in a manner he simply could not and see him out.

Then he could wait to see if he'd been a good enough boy to earn a 'cuckold's reward'. Jayne would unlock his little wanker and wipe his tears away before slowly wanking him off. Sometimes she'd say nothing about what had happened, other times he'd be spared not one detail. Either way it was entirely up to her. Often, he fantasised about being wanked and then cruelly ruined. Stimulated to the point of no return. Just and just beyond the edge and then Jayne would abandon him to spurt without stimulation. He'd thrust uselessly searching vainly for stimulation. One, maybe two proper spurts before it reduced to a pathetic dribble due to the lack of contact. Sometimes Jayne would stop fractionally too soon and he wouldn't cum, so she'd start again. He'd tried numerous times to explain to Jayne why he liked the ruined orgasm fantasy so much but even he struggled to understand it so how could he expect her to. He'd made it clear though that it was just fantasy unless she was actually cuckolding him. If she had a lover she could, perhaps should, ruin him. Otherwise it was a delicious erotic fantasy.

Occupied as he was by his dirty thoughts he didn't hear Jayne arrive home but all of a sudden he could sense someone in the bedroom, watching him. Startled he opened his eyes and was relieved to see it was only Jayne standing there looking disapprovingly at him.

"Look at you.

AlisonCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonCarter

What a dirty boy you are, playing with that silly little thing."

"Just having a dirty thought darling. You know how I like them."

"Yes, I know. What a silly little wanker you are."

It was then that John came to his senses and realised how fabulous Jayne was looking. Flared skirt just above the knee, white blouse with a hint of see through undone enough to show just a bit too much bust. She sat on the side of the bed and crossed her legs showing a glimpse of stocking tops.

"Wow darling, I didn't know you went out in stockings. You look fabulous."

"Do you mind? I thought you liked me in stockings."

"No, of course not. I love you going out in stockings."

"Because you think something might happen?"

"Partly that, yes. But not just that. You look incredibly sexy in them and I like you going out looking sexy. I think it does you good."

Jayne thought about that and nodded. She looked dismissively at John's now waning erection.

"Would you like a hand with that?" Jayne stroked the underside of his willy slowly with her forefinger, and as she did so John began to harden rapidly.

"Oh yes, yes please," as his hand alighted on her stockinged legs. 

"Does your little wanker deserve some attention?" She was using two fingers now and John was straining.

"No. Not really." John knew much better than to answer yes!

"No he does not! Pathetic little wankers like that should be locked away and forgotten about." As she said it she gave it two firm slaps with her right hand. It bounced back even harder with a drop of pre cum on the tip. "Please, please make me cum," begged John as he gently fingered her stocking tops and suspenders.

Jayne was now using her thumb and forefinger to wank John off. Not fast, not slow but steady and rhythmically. Another button on her blouse had been undone and more stocking top was on show.

"I'll make you cum but only with my hand. My pussy is saved for a real man with a real cock. No BJs either. Only a real man can force me to my knees and get me to suck him off. Only a wank for a little wanker like you."

"Yes, yes that's perfectly reasonable. I'm lucky to get a handjob. You know I want the best for you," John groaned. He reached to kiss her but she pushed him back. 

"Do you seriously want me to cuckold you?"

"Yes yes yes, you know I do," gasped John as he was getting closer.

Jayne nodded and appeared to consider something, as if she was weighing up what to say or do next. "Say it then. Ask me. Beg me."

"Please darling, I'm begging you, cuckold me like the worthless little wanker I am."

Jayne paid particularly close attention to him as she increased the pace. She knew he was close, very close. She glanced down at his wanker as he did the first preparatory thrust. She'd wanked him many many times and knew the signs off by heart. She slowed fractionally in order to maintain control. The grunts were next. Then the final thrust as he gripped her stocking topped thigh and then she stopped completely. Jayne withdrew her hand and abandoned him. Left alone he thrust into thin air searching for something to stimulate him and then, over a second after she'd stopped, he came. One spurt, a second smaller spurt and then, as he continued to thrust in hope more than expectation, some cum oozed out and dribbled desperately down his shaft. Pleasure, but not as most men know it.

"There, did you enjoy that? It's more than you deserve you know."

Jayne looked down at him and smirked. She looked particularly pleased with herself.

Published 
Written by Little_wanker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments