Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Second Encounter Ch. 4

"Monique and Jenny’s adventure heats up."

8
4 Comments 4
2.0k Views 2.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words

I awaken at the first rays of light streaming through the curtains. I slip out of bed, freshen up in the bathroom, and make my way to the kitchen. I start the coffee pot, and soon the rich aroma fills the cottage. I hear you in the bathroom, and soon you make an entrance into the kitchen.
 

"Good morning, Sunshine," I quip, " How did you sleep?"

"Solid as a rock," you say as you rub your eyes.

"Coffee?" I ask.

"Absolutely!" you say with gusto.

"What would you like in it?" I ask.

"Cream, and lots of it," you say with a wink.

We exit to the porch as the sun makes its appearance. "How do you feel?" you ask, "You had quite a workout last night."

"I'm a little tender out back," I respond, "But none the worse for wear. I did have a strange dream, though."

"What was it about?" you inquire.

"It sounds crazy, but I dreamed I was servicing four cocks at once," I reply.

"Weird, but sometimes dreams do cum true," you say.

"Yeah, weird." I shake the image from my head and say, "I'm going to jump in the shower. Care to join me?"

"Of course, Monique, I've dreamed about our last shower often." 

We enter the bathroom and strip out of our nighties. I remove my chest plate and wig and turn on the water. We once more join hands and step into the hot spray.

"My turn to go first," you say, "Turn around and I'll scrub your back." I oblige and feel your caress my back with a rag.

"That feels great, Jenny, but be gentle when you reach my buns," I plea. "They're still a little tender."

"No wonder, Jill gave you quite a filling," you say. 

"Did I hear some mention my name?" Jill's voice floats through the door.

"We're in here, Jill, would you care to join us?" I say hopefully.

"I'd love to," she replies and enters the steaming room. She is already naked, and my ass twitches at the sight of her limp cock. She enters the spray and grabs the soap.

"Let me do the honors," she says and lathers up the washcloth. We both turn our backs to her and she soaps us up thoroughly. When she reaches our asses, she kneels and scrubs them tenderly. "Now turn around and let me do your fronts," she commands.

She re-lathers the cloth and gently massages each of our cocks in turn. We are getting quite aroused, and our twin tools rise to attention. She straightens up slightly and begins to rub her nipples with each cock. Jacking us slowly, she gets a sly grin on her face and says, "I'd like to try something new."

"What is it?" we both ask together.

"I'll show you," she responds and stands, still jacking our cocks. 

She is still soft, and she takes her huge head and peels back the hood. "Monique, put your knob next to mine, please." I do as she commands, not knowing what to expect next. "That's nice, now roll your hood over mine," she instructs. I'm beginning to catch on to what she has in mind. With a little effort, I manage to get my foreskin over her huge knob.

"Now, Jenny," she continues, "put your cock head next to Monique's." You do as she says and I watch in fascination as she rolls her own massive hood over our joined cocks.

"There, a triple dock," she says proudly. "I've always wanted to try this."

"So what do we do now?" I ask innocently.

"We jack each other until we cum, silly," you say and you start moving your cock gently. I am transfixed by the image before me. Jill's huge cock is beginning to grow as our two knobs nestle snuggly beneath her hood

The feeling is fantastic, more than I could have ever imagined. Filled with precum, our three knobs slide back and forth sending waves of pleasure through my entire body. Our tempo increases and our lips meet in a three-way kiss, tongues dancing and playing together. The hot water caresses our bodies, and I feel as if we are one soul, joined cock to cock, and lip to lip. We rock together for what seems like hours, my pleasure growing with each thrust. Finally, I can bear it no longer, and I feel the rumblings of my approaching orgasm.

"I'm going to blow," I pant.

"So am I," you gasp.

"Me, too," Jill squeals, and we brace ourselves for the coming eruption.

My orgasm hits first, ballooning our dock obscenely. You cum next, filling Jill's hood with your sperm. Finally, Jill explodes in a shower of hot semen, and our cocks fly apart, sending a spray of cum over all of our bodies. We each pump our own cocks, draining our remaining juice, and I watch in fascination as our seed mingles and flows down the drain.

When we stop shaking, you turn to Jill and say sweetly, "Thank you, Jill, that's a great way to start the day." We exit the shower and dry each other off, and step naked into the sunshine on the porch.

"So what are our plans for today?" I ask as we settle on the porch chairs.

"I'd like to work on my tan lines," Jill responds.

"Sounds good to me," you chime in.

"I'll get dressed and start breakfast," I offer.

"Let's have a clothing-optional day," Jill suggests.

"Sounds great!" you say enthusiastically and I wonder if it's possible to cook with a hard-on.

I manage to make eggs and toast without incident and we gather around the table to eat. "Looks like a scorcher today," Jill remarks. "Thank heavens for the AC."

"It has been making some strange noises," I say, "I hope it isn't going to fizzle." 

We finish our meal and gather our beach needs. "Better take plenty of sunblock," you warn, "We don't need any toasted fannies."

"Don't forget the lip balm," I add, "Got to keep our kissers in good shape."

Wearing nothing but our sunglasses and sandals, we exit onto the bright beach. The tide is coming in,  and we find a secluded spot to spread out the blanket. We apply liberal amounts of sunblock, taking turns to rub it into each other's backs and recline peacefully. I can't help taking peek at Jill's limp cock and perky tits.

"I'd better cover my groin," I say, "Don't want to risk a burn," but it is to secretly conceal my growing hard-on. 

We bask for several hours, the sound of the surf echoing in our ears and the rhythm of the waves lulling us peacefully. Light clouds drift overhead and I am filled with the grandeur of the moment. Reluctantly I break the silence and say, "I think I'm about cooked. Who wants to break for lunch?"

"I'm with you, Monique," you respond.  

Jill opens one eye and says groggily, "Did someone say lunch? I could sure use something to drink."

We walk together back to the cottage and enter the door. "Good grief!" you exclaim, "It must be a hundred degrees in here!" We are met with a blast of hot air as we enter the living room.

"I knew that AC was on the blink," I moan.

"Not to worry, the rental contract says they will fix any problems immediately," you say. "I'll give them a call." You dial the number and I hear you explaining the problem. You hang up and say, "They'll send a repairman out ASAP. We'll be cool in no time."

"So much for clothing-optional day," I moan.

"I'll make some iced tea and sandwiches," you offer, and we retire to the porch to wait for the repairman. Soon, we hear the approaching truck and scurry to throw some clothes on. I slip into my breast plate and adjust my sundress over my tits. "How's my makeup?" you inquire. "I want to look presentable in case he's cute."

We hear the truck door slam followed by a sharp knock on the door. You open it and we all gape at the figure before us. He is mid-thirties, very tan and muscular. His curly blonde hair is drawn back in a man bun framing his clean-shaven face. "Good afternoon, ladies, having a problem with your AC?" he asks politely.

"Yes, we are and are we ever glad to see you, sir," you exclaim.

"You can call me Joseph, and I'm here to help," he responds. We introduce ourselves. He takes a long look at me and remarks, "It sure is hot in here." And getting hotter, I think to myself, admiring his smooth skin and slender fingers. He gets to work, and we all take seats to watch him. His movements are smooth and calculated, almost feminine in his manner. On his third trip out to his truck, he is perspiring heavily and he stops to wipe the sweat from his brow with the sleeve of his shirt.

"How about a glass of tea?" you ask.

"Sure, that sounds great," he replies, and takes the tumbler from your hand. He downs half in one gulp, then smiles broadly and says, "Do you mind if I take off my shirt?"

"Not at all!" we say in unison. He unbuttons the front and slips it off his shoulders. His muscular abs are clean-shaven and sculpted perfectly, and he is sporting a small heart-shaped tattoo over his right nipple. A slight bulge is appearing in his pants, especially when he looks at my chest. Finally, he finishes his task and flips on the thermostat. A cooling blast of air rushes from the registers and we all breathe a sigh of relief.

IsabelBlackberr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelBlackberr

"That should do it," he says proudly, "How about another glass of that tea?"

You pour him a refill and say, "I know there is no charge, but how about a tip?"

"Well, there is one thing you ladies could do for me," he says slowly.

Jill rises from her chair and says, "I bet I know what it is, too." She strolls over to him and places a wet kiss on his lips.

The bulge in his pants grows larger and he says, "Which one of you ladies gives the best head?"

You and Jill both look at me. "Monique is a first-class cock sucker," you say together. I gulp. I'm not prepared for this turn of events, but decide to go with the flow.

"I'd love to suck your cock," I hear myself saying, "But there 's something about us you should know."

"That you all have something extra between your legs?" he asks, "That's cool, I enjoy women who pack a package."

I'm stunned and a little flustered. "Are we that obvious?" I wonder out loud.

"No, you pass quite nicely, but it's sometimes easy to spot other crossdressers," he says matter of factly.

"You mean you like to dress, too?" you say incredulously.

He loosens his hair restraint, letting his blonde curls fall to his shoulders, then undoes his belt and drops his pants, revealing a pair of pink lace panties and garter belt holding up black lace stockings.

"Ooh La La," Jill shrieks, "I'm liking what I see!" 

"Please call me Jodi," she says. I drop to my knees in front of her, slip her pants and shoes off, and caress the bulge in her panties. 

I've never done anything like this before and am a bit nervous about how to proceed. Although I've watched plenty of porn movies where the actress is in this same position, being on my knees in front of a bulging pair of panties is a whole new perspective for me.  Do I slip them down? Kiss the bulge? Pull the cock out the side? I savor my options and decide to make the moment last. 

Placing my hands on Jodi's ass, I bring my face to her bulge and nuzzle it lovingly. I lick and kiss it, and can see a spot of precum forming. I grip the top hem with my teeth and slowly inch them down, revealing the tip of her cock head. My eyes widen at the sight. It is huge, not quite as large as Jill's, but thick and muscular. Losing control, I quickly pull down her panties and am rewarded with her semi-hard cock slapping my face. It is shaved and uncut, and her balls are swinging lightly beneath it. I must get my hands on it, so I pull her panties off her legs and run my fingers up her stockinged thighs.

"That feels great," Jodi moans and falls back onto a chair, spreading her legs to give me better access to her cock.

It falls heavily into my hand, and I stroke it with one hand and cup her balls with the other. It is growing rapidly, stretching to a full nine inches. I peel back her hood and lightly lick the tip, rolling my tongue around the knob. A glistening drop of precum forms and I lick it quickly.

I glance over at you and Jill. You both have your cocks out and are slowly jacking them, your eyes glued to my action. I get a feeling of satisfaction knowing you are enjoying my show and decide to give you something to remember. I begin to rub Jodi's cock over my face, nuzzling it and spreading her precum like makeup. It glistens on my cheeks and I squeeze her shaft, oozing more drops out. I rub my lips with her knob, coating them like lipstick until they shine. Then I slowly lick them, tasting the precum. Jodi moans softly letting me know I'm doing something right.

I glance once more in your direction and see you are increasing your fisting. Jill is doing the same and licking her lips. I return to Jodi's cock, taking it into my mouth and caressing the tip with my tongue. I trace the veins down to her balls and gently suck one into my mouth. Both my hands are slowly jacking her shaft as I pop it out and take the other one in. 

Pulling back, I take a moment to admire the cock in my hands. It is truly a thing of beauty, long and thick and I wonder how it would feel in my ass. Returning to the job at hand, I engulf her shaft with my mouth and begin to ease it into the back of my throat. I feel her hands on the back of my head, pushing her cock further into my throat. I stifle a gag and take to the hilt. With Jodi's balls on my chin, I begin pumping slowly. She moves her hips to match my pumping and we establish a rhythm which rapidly increases. 

I am consumed with desire as I swallow her cock hungrily. I want to taste her cum while at the same time make the moment last. I slow my sucking action and return to licking and jacking her. I give a quick glance in your direction and see Jill on her knees between your legs. She has your cock in her mouth and is bobbing on it rapidly. 

"Your breast plate is lovely, Monique, how about a tit fuck?" I hear Jodi murmur.

"I'd love to," I say excitedly, grateful to use my new enhancements for more than just eye candy. I raise up and place her cock snugly between my silicone globes. She reaches down and presses them together and I begin to pump her cock with my tits.

"They feel so real!" Jodi exclaims, "I'd love to have a set of my own," she pants as I continue to service her shaft eagerly. 

The knob is protruding above my cleavage and I bend down to give it a lick. Raising her hips, Jodi extends her cock so that I can take it into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around the tip and lick it greedily. It pops in and out of my mouth with each thrust, and I savor the feeling. Not wanting her to explode too soon, I  release my oral grip on her knob and close my eyes, massaging my face with her rigid shaft. A trail of precum coats my cheeks and lips, and I lick them hungrily.

She removes her hands from my tits and I resume my oral assault on her cock. I take her as far as possible into my mouth, feeling her cock head enter my throat again. She thrusts her hips upward to meet my lips and grabs my head forcefully. Using my mouth like a fist, she begins to jack herself with my face. I go limp and let her take control. She has both hands on each side of my head, and I place my hands behind my back submissively. I hear her emit a low grunt and see her balls begin to twitch, realizing that her orgasm is near. 

As her first spurts of cum hit the back of my throat, I gag and spit, closing my mouth around her shaft. I don't want to lose any of her sweet sperm, and swallow as quickly as she fills my mouth. When I feel the last few spasms, I hold it in my mouth and raise up to give Jodi a cum filled kiss. She opens her mouth, and our tongues dance together in a cum and spit-filled embrace.

"Wow! You really are a first-class cock sucker," she pants. "And a great tit fucker," she adds.

"Thank you, Jodi, the pleasure was all mine," I reply.

We turn our attention in your direction just in time to see you shoot your load down Jill's throat. She swallows it greedily and straightens up, her monster cock in her hand. She is jacking it rapidly and says, "Who wants a load of hot cum?"

We all three drop quickly to our knees in front of her and open our mouths. Her first shot hits me squarely in my mouth and I swallow it quickly. The second hits you, and the third goes into Jodi's open mouth. Pumping her cock furiously, Jill shoots several more shots onto our faces and milks her cock to get the last drops. 

We turn and lick the cum from each other's faces, and Jodi says, "Wow! You ladies really know how to give a tip!"

"Especially when it's the tip of Jill's cock," I add.

We rise and watch Jodi get dressed. "It's clothing-optional day around here," you say and we laugh.

"I'd love to stay for it but I have another call to make," Jodi responds.

"Would you care to come back later for dinner?" you inquire.

"I'd love to, what time?"

"Around six would be great," you say.

Jodi hesitates, "Would it be alright to bring my roommate? She and Jill have a lot in common," she says with a wink.

"Of course it would. The more the merrier," you say and smile broadly.

"Thank you," Jodi responds, "I'll be sure to wear something special." 

Jodi exits and gets in the truck. "Okay, girls, we're having dinner guests," you exclaim excitedly. "Let's get dressed and go shopping!"

My head begins to spin. A weekend at a beachfront cottage, dressed as a woman, with you, a beautiful transsexual woman, and two more CDs. This must be some sort of a fantasy I think.

To be continued...
 

 

Published 
Written by Monique65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments