Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Encounter Ch 4

"Monique and Jenny get ready to step out"

7
6 Comments 6
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I awaken several hours later. The afternoon sun is slanting through the window illuminating your slumbering body. My head is beginning to clear from the effects of the Scotch and I slip silently into the bathroom to freshen up. When I return, you roll over and groggily say, "Is that you, Monique? You are wonderful."

I kiss you lightly on the lips and say, "Yes, it's me and the pleasure was all mine."

It's late in the afternoon and I suggest we get cleaned up and go for a bite to eat. "Will we go out en femme?" you inquire.

"Yes, if that's your wish," I respond.

"I was hoping you'd suggest that. I brought my favorite skirt and blouse for the occasion," you reply.

"I've also come prepared to present as a woman," I say.

"Sounds exciting, I've never been out in public dressed," you admit.

"Me neither, but I've always wanted to. It will be easier with you by my side," I return.

"Let's do it!" you squeal.

"I'll run the shower. Will you be joining me?" I ask.

"I'd love to," is your response.

I enter the bathroom and turn on the water. I strip out of my bra and panties and await your entrance. You enter already naked and I admire your lithe frame. We remove our wigs and join hands to enter the steaming spray. We each scrub the makeup off our faces, then turn our attention to each other.

"Turn around, Jenny, I'll scrub your back," I say. You turn your rear to me and I lather up the cloth. I begin with your shoulders, working my way down to your cute buns. I re-lather the cloth and lovingly wash your ass. You spread your legs slightly and I reach between to cleanse your balls. 

"Turn around and I'll do your front," I command. You oblige and I start at your neck. When I get to your pert nipples, they are protruding invitingly and I tweak them before moving lower. Your cute cut cock  is beginning to rise, and I pay special attention to thoroughly scrubbing it. When I am done, it is at full sail and looks delicious. 

"Ok, your turn," you whisper. I present my backside to you and you repeat the process on my back. I turn around for you to do my front, and you regard my somewhat limp uncut appendage.

"Have you ever tried docking?" you ask innocently.

"No, what is that?" I respond.

"Let me show you," you reply. You take my semi flaccid cock in your hands and pull my foreskin back. Then you place the tip of your erect shaft next to mine and pull my skin over your tip. I am transfixed by your actions and the sensation it produces. You begin to massage our joined rods and it is not long before I am fully erect. Your knob feels wonderful sliding next to mine inside my hood.

"Oh, Jenny," I pant, "I've never imagined anything so delightful." 

We rock slowly, cocks joined tip to tip, and exchange a deep sensual kiss. I am filled with delight as we caress each other's balls and our shafts separate.

We are both standing at attention facing each other. Our lips lock again and the hot water flows over our aroused bodies. I reach for your stiff cock  and you do the same to me. Without thinking, we begin to jack each other.
 

"Let's cum together," you pant. Our speed and rhythm increase uncontrollably and our mutual moans fill the shower stall. 

Soon I begin to feel the all too familiar rumblings of my building orgasm. "I'm really close, Jenny," I whimper.

"Me too. Just a few more strokes," is your muted response. I erupt first, followed quickly by your spouting geyser. We milk each other dry and I watch in amazement as our cum mingles together and goes swirling down the drain. 

I feel limp, drained, and extraordinarily satisfied as we turn off the water and exit the tub. We towel each other off and you look at me with loving eyes.

IsabelBlackberr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelBlackberr

"You're the best, Monique," you breathe.

"You, too, Jenny, you, too," is all I can manage to get out. 

"Let's do our makeup together," you suggest.

"I'd love to, Jenny, I could learn so much from you," I reply.

We get our makeup bags and stand side by side in front of the mirror. "Let's tuck while we are still soft," you suggest. "I always feel more femme with panties on."

I watch with amazement as my new object of affection disappears between your legs. You pull a tight pair of pastel blue panties up to hold things in place.

"That's my favorite color, Jenny," I proclaim.

"Mine, too," you respond. 

I fumble with my boys, trying to get them in place without success. "Here, let me help you," you say sweetly. I part my legs and watch as you expertly nestle my balls into their new location.

"The big guy goes between your legs like this," you say as you tuck my tool out of sight. "Then your panties do the rest." You pull my light blue panties up over my crotch and pat my now smooth triangle.

"Just like the girl's" you say with satisfaction. I must agree, but it feels a little awkward. "You'll get used to it," you reassure me. "Just don't get too excited," you warn.

"I'll try not to," I say hesitantly, but I secretly wonder if that's even possible. We don our matching bras and begin the makeup lesson. 

We first apply a base coat of foundation followed by powder, blush, and rouge. I try to imitate your actions, and you gently guide me through the process. When we get to the eyes, you show me how to apply my eyeliner, then eye shadow. It takes me several attempts, but with your patient instruction, I finally get it somewhat correct. "Not bad for your first attempt," you say encouragingly, but I am less than convinced of my ability. 

The last step is doing our lips. You show me how to expertly apply just the right amount of glossy red lipstick to achieve a sexy, come on look. We don our wigs, brush them out, and put on clip on earrings to complete our look.

 As we stand side by side admiring ourselves in the mirror, I get a feeling of completeness I have never experienced. I am the closest to being the beautiful woman of my dreams than I have ever been, with my beautiful new lover at my side. 

We exit the bathroom and remove our clothes from the suitcases. You have chosen a coral ruffled blouse and pleated red skirt. I am planning on wearing a dark blue dress, with a light sweater on top. 

"Are you wearing stockings or pantyhose, Jenny," I enquire.

"Pantyhose for me," you respond. "They hold my tuck better."

"Good idea, I'll do the same," is my response. I had almost forgotten about my tuck as a slight tugging feeling reminded me of it. We don our pantyhose simultaneously, you showing me how you expertly roll it up and over your lovely legs. I awkwardly followed suit, and with a little coaxing get things situated. 

We slip into our shoes, me in stylish flats and you in your black pumps. With a final inspection in the mirror and a spritz of perfume, we clutch our purses, take a deep breath, and stepped out into the wild.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Monique65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments