Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vacation Fun

"A sexually frustrated woman rekindles what she has been missing at home."

285
53 Comments 53
10.4k Views 10.4k
5.6k words 5.6k words

I have been married to Brad for eighteen years now. We met in college and married when I was twenty and Brad was twenty-three. As soon as I met Brad, I knew he was the man I wanted. We fell in love as soon as we met. Brad was a go-getter; he had success written all over him, even at that young age.

He didn't disappoint. After graduation, Brad secured a job in the financial field and quickly moved up the corporate ladder. Things were great. We were living the good life. We had a beautiful house and a fantastic sex life. I couldn't ask for anything to change in my life. I loved it all.

We have been married for eighteen years, and sixteen has been a fairy tale. Yes, that's right, I said sixteen. In the past two years, we have become distant, and Brad is out of the house now more than he is home. Our sex life has suffered to where he hasn't touched me in about a year now. My only pleasures come from my vibrator or fingers.

No matter what sexy outfits I would wear or just walk in naked, for that matter, Brad always had an excuse not to fuck me. I couldn't understand why. I first thought it was me, and I started working out again and got my body to where everyone else was staring at me but not Brad. I then thought that he must be having an affair. I felt anger. How could he cheat on me? I would do everything for him to ensure Brad was well cared for. How could he do this to me?

Brad called me from work one winter day. It has been cold and snowy; he knows I love the sun and warm weather. He told me he was being sent to Cancun to meet with a client. He was honest in telling me it was a work trip for him and that he would be in meetings and playing golf with this client. I was glad he was open with me about that, but I still wanted to go since I wanted to be on the beach and feel the warm sun on my skin. Secretly, I thought he would be busy, but it would still allow me to rekindle our sex lives.

Before we left, I showed Brad the new outfits and bikinis I bought for the trip. My hope was really to get something stirring in his cock. Because of how I have been working out, I am more pleased with my body now more than ever. My tits are still perky, my ass is tight, as is my abs, and my long legs are toned. This allowed me to buy tighter and more revealing clothes than usual.

I put the fashion show on for Brad, made many suggestive statements, and brushed up against Brad often, as well as being naked in front of him. I was disheartened again when I showed him everything and stood naked in front of him. He told me everything was very nice and rolled over and fell asleep.

I threw on my robe and went downstairs feeling so rejected. I couldn't understand what was wrong with me. Like I have done so many times over the past year or so, I booted up the computer and watched porn until I got so worked up I needed to relieve myself. Most nights after I get off, I crawl back into the bed with my tail between my legs, but this time, I was so angry that I stayed on the couch for the night.

The following day when Brad came down before work, he pissed me off even more when he never even acknowledged that I didn't go to bed.

For the next few days, I kept busy getting packed and doing last-minute things before we left for Cancun. Saturday finally came, and we headed to the airport early to make our flight. I was excited since it was snowing when we left. I couldn't wait to feel the sun on my skin.

We landed in Cancun and checked into our hotel. One benefit of being sent there for business is that they put us up in a suite, which was a beautiful room overlooking the ocean. We unpacked and went downstairs to get lunch since we hadn't eaten that morning. After lunch, I asked Brad if we could go to the pool since I couldn't wait to get in the sun. He agreed it would be a good day to relax by the pool. We went to the room, and well, with my never-say-die-attitude, I was hoping we could have a good fuck before we went down. Before I even got a chance to throw myself at him, he told me I should go down to the pool and he would meet me there since he should make a call before he relaxed.

Once again, not getting the cock I so craved, I put on one of the new bikinis I bought. It was a skimpy magenta one. I bought it because when I put it on I felt sexy, and when the sales lady told me I looked great in it I was sold.

I grabbed everything I needed and headed poolside. My anger subsided when I made my way to my lounge chair. I felt sexy, as I could see I was being checked out as I walked past others. I needed that confidence boost.

I could look around the pool once I settled into my lounge chair. To my left were two couples who appeared to be vacationing together. To my right was a gay couple, and across the pool was a group of young males. Three were black, and two were white, all in their early twenties. But wow, they were large, muscular men. They were having a fun time horsing around. I watched them and smiled, thinking about how it would be nice to be that young again and not worry about anything but having a good time.

I laid back, relaxing, and let out a soft moan as I felt how good the hot sun was on my skin. I lay there for about an hour watching my pool mates. The couples to my left looked very close. I wondered if they were related, or maybe they were swingers here on a fun and wild vacation. I chuckled to myself at how dirty my mind was becoming. Then I looked over at the gay couple. I wondered if they fell apart from each other like in my relationship or if it was just a sex-filled relationship. Once again, I chuckled as I thought to myself, maybe I should go gay.

Then I looked at the young men having the time of their lives. I watched in awe at the fun they were having. I was envious at first, but then something changed. I became more aware of their hard, firm bodies. My mind then turned to wondering what it would be like to be…..I was shaken out of my daydream when Brad showed up and sat in the chair next to me. I felt myself blush. It is not that I was doing anything wrong, but I felt like I was. Soon, that changed as I felt like a bad girl and realized I liked it.

Brad and I absorbed the sun's rays for about an hour, making small talk. However, I continued to watch the group of men on the other side of the pool. For one reason or another, they had piqued my interest.

Brad interrupted my thoughts when he said he had enough sun for the day and was heading to the bar for a drink. I told him I didn't want to leave and would meet him in the bar.

I relaxed at the pool for about another forty-five minutes. I was the only one left; everyone took off to whatever destinations they had to go to. I picked up my belongings, put on my cover-up, and headed to the bar. Brad was sitting there watching a golf match on the TV.

I sat next to Brad and ordered a Margarita. I was happy, it was a great day feeling the hot sun, and if I am candid with myself, I am very horny after watching those young studs having fun most of the day. After a few drinks, I put my hand on Brad's thigh and whispered, "Why don't we head up to the room? I bet we could think of something more fun to do there."

Brad stared at the TV and didn't respond for what seemed like a lifetime. Then he looked at me and was as serious as ever when he replied, "But I am in the middle of this tournament, and it is very close; why didn't you go up and relax some?"

I could feel my face turn beet red as the anger festered in my body. I finished my drink, did not talk to Brad, got up, and left the bar without saying a word. Once in the room, I couldn't settle down; I was too angry. I changed into my workout clothes and went to the gym.

I walked into the gym and was the only one there. I started stretching and decided to lift weights and save my cardio for the end. I started my routine with dumbbells, bicep curls, lunges, overhead presses, etc. I was near the end of that routine when a young black man entered the room. It was one of the guys from the pool. We made eye contact and smiled at each other, and we both went on with our exercises.

Before moving on to my next stage, I do some yoga stretches. As I stretched, I could look into the mirrored walls to see my gym mate checking me out. I can't say I minded it; I thought to myself, at least someone likes what they see. My fucking husband doesn't. My last stretch was the downward dog. I watched as he intently looked me over, and I have to admit, it turned me on.

I started to move on to my next routine, and this massive hunk of a man said his first words to me, "Hi, I'm Tyrone; everyone calls me TY. You were at the pool earlier, weren't you?

I smiled at him and said, "Hello Ty, I'm Donna. It's a pleasure to meet you, and yes, I was poolside earlier. You and your friends seem to be having a great time."

He went on to tell me they were down here to relax and unwind from school and a long season. He told me the five were football players from a large school up north. He was lovely, and I enjoyed chatting with him as we worked out. Ty even gave me several exercises to incorporate into my routine.

Somewhere during our workout session, I am not exactly sure where our conversation went from talking to flirting. I felt myself come alive as we spoke, and my body tingled because of it. He said my husband needed to be careful: "A hot, sexy lady like you will be drawing the eye of many here."

I smiled without thinking what my response was. "He wouldn't even notice."

I couldn't believe I blurted that out and instantly regretted it. I am one to keep my issues private and not share them. Embarrassed, I went to the bench press to finish up my weightlifting. Ty stopped me before I did my first rep. "Here, let me spot you. You should never bench without being spotted."

I knew he was right but after opening my big mouth, I didn't want to ask for a spot. I settled on the bench, and Ty took his place at my head, just in case. Taking hold of the bar and preparing myself mentally for that first lift, I became distracted. Looking upward, I could see the outline in Ty's shorts. OMG, he must be huge, I thought to myself as I could see the outline of his dick. The more I tried to regain focus, the more I stared; I couldn't turn away.

"Never mind," I said as I sat up. "I'm just not feeling it today. I'm going to skip the bench."

Ty tried to encourage me to push through it, but I kept making excuses for not doing so. He finally let it go, and I moved on to my cardio, although I continued to watch Ty closely as I rode the bike. Finishing my cardio, I thanked Ty for his company and said my goodbyes. Before he said goodbye, Ty told me about the sauna at night. He told me he likes to take a late sauna since no one is ever at the sauna or hot tub. He extended an invitation if I was interested. I didn't give a confirmation or a rejection; I just smiled, thanked him, and left.

I returned to my room, where Brad woke from his nap. I got out of my workout clothes and stood naked beside the bed. I crawled onto the bed and whispered in Brad's ear that I would shower unless he had something different in mind. I was so horny from my workout with Ty. Brad would have gotten one hell of a fuck if he said yes. But He told me maybe I should get that shower since it was time for dinner.

Once again, I scampered into the bathroom, rejected and crying. I questioned myself as to why I bothered. I stepped into the stream of hot water from the shower head and softly moaned as it felt so good on my sweaty skin. I took the soap and lathered up my body. I was caressing my tits as I soaped them up. My hands moved lower, and before you knew it, I had two fingers ramming in and out of my hot, wet cunt as I thought about how good Ty's would be feeling ramming in and out of me. It didn't take me long, but my legs started to shake and shiver as my body squirmed. With my fingers thrusting faster and deeper up into me, my body tensed, and I exploded in one wild orgasm.

I looked over my options for dress. I knew we were not going to do anything fancy, but I wanted to look sexy. Hell, if my husband wouldn't look at me and appreciate me, maybe I can have other men look at me. I decided to wear a short black pleated skirt and a white tank top with black heels, a white lacy bra, and no panties, as usual. I stood there, looking in the mirror and smiled to myself. I was pleased with my choice of attire for tonight; I thought I looked damn good.

We walked to the restaurant in the lobby and had a delicious meal, although the company and conversation were not very good. After dinner, I knew I would not return to the room and be bored, so I suggested we go into the lounge for a nightcap and listen to the entertainment. They had a local band that played various hits that everyone could enjoy.

I started drinking margaritas, and they tasted outstanding. They were going down very quickly. As the band played, people went to the dance floor to dance. Not all had partners, so I went to the floor since I always loved to dance. After a few songs, Brad told me he would head up to the room where it was quiet. I told him I would be up later, not caring if he stayed. A few old-time rock songs were playing, and I was getting into them. Plus, the booze was taking hold of me as well.

I'm unsure how long they were there, but I could see Ty and his friends standing in the doorway, watching everyone. I could feel a slight tingle in my body, and my hips and body started to gyrate as I found myself putting on a little show for him. I watched him and saw he was also focused on me. I became disappointed when I watched all of them turn and walk out of the lounge.

The band was on their last set, and the crowd was dwindling, so I decided to head to the room. As I walked through the lobby and towards the elevator, I heard a familiar voice that said, "You had some good moves on that dance floor."

I turned to look, and Ty was shirtless as he headed to the sauna. I gasped to myself and found myself speechless. After what seemed like an eternity, I could only smile and mumble, "Thank you. I guess all those years of dancing paid off finally."

Miala_Aders
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miala_Aders

Ty smiled. After a workout like that, you need a sauna and a hot tub soak. I took a few seconds as I ran every scenario through my mind, and before I knew it, I replied, "You are right, but I can't do either in this outfit."

Ty smiled at me and said, "Well, if you are serious, I think I have a solution; follow me."

When we reached the locker rooms next to the sauna, Ty handed me a towel and pointed to the locker room. "This will be sufficient," he said.

I smiled and headed into the locker room. Undressing and placing my clothes into a locker, I wrapped the towel around me and made my way to the sauna.

Ty was already in the sauna. When I opened the door, Ty stood in the sauna's middle. He smiled and asked me, "Doesn't that feel better already?"

I gave him a big smile and told him it did.

Ty stepped closer to me and told me it could feel even better. When I asked him how it could feel better, he reached to me and pulled my towel off me. I didn't react. I froze there and didn't pull away or try to cover up. I then watched as Ty's hand moved to his towel. I felt like it was in slow motion as I watched him pull his towel off. My eyes bulged out as I saw the thickest, most enormous cock I had ever seen in person.

I still couldn't move or talk when Ty touched my shoulders and told me, "You are the prettiest, sexiest woman I have ever seen, and I have thought about you ever since that first day you walked into the pool area."

I didn't respond, and I don't think I could have if I had to. But when Ty leaned into me and kissed me, I responded with a hot, passionate kiss that lit my body on fire. As we kissed, Ty's hands caressed up and down my body, paying particular attention to my breasts. It felt so good to have a man's hands on my sensitive tits. I moaned softly into his mouth as our kiss continued. I slid my hands between our bodies as I took his big thick cock  into my hand. Oh my god, he was so big and felt so heavy. I couldn't believe this was happening. I have always dreamed about being with a black man, and now I have one in my hand. I let out a loud gasp. I thought to myself, there is no turning back now.

Ty laid our towels onto the bench to sit on. We continued to kiss, and my hand stroked slowly up and down his massive cock. I was in awe of it. His hands continued to caress my tits, pulling on my hardened nipples as well.

Our kiss broke, but my hand continued to stroke Ty's cock. I kissed his muscular chest down over his tight abs until I was facing that cock. I couldn't wait. I just had to. I licked from his balls to his tip. I heard Ty let out a loud gasp as I did. I stared at it. I remember thinking I had two hands wrapped around it, and it still would not fit in my mouth. I continued to lick up and down his shaft as well as to lick and suck his balls.

As my tongue made its way back up his shaft, my eyes locked on his. I could see the pleasure in his eyes. I always love seeing that in a man's eyes. Guess that is why I love sucking cock so much.

Ty moaned out, "Oh yes, baby, yes, suck it."

 Wrapping my mouth around his cock and slowly taking him into my mouth, I watched as Ty closed his eyes and let out a loud moan. With my mouth stretched wide open and feeling Ty's tip at my throat when I saw those eyes close, hearing that moan has always motivated me. My head bobbing up and down on that beautiful black cock.

I could hear Ty's moans of encouragement as my lips slid up and down on his cock. His hand went to the back of my head as he pushed me down farther onto him. I started to gag and gasp for air as he moved even farther until he let go.

Ty pulled me up to him, my saliva dripping out of my mouth as I continued to gasp for air. Ty pulled me to him, our sweaty bodies together, as he kissed me again. Ty then suggested we go out of the sauna because he wouldn't want either of us to pass out from dehydration. It was then I noticed how our bodies glistened in sweat.

We grabbed our towels and went to the pool and hot tub area. I thought afterward how lucky we were that no one was there since we had just bolted out of the sauna naked. They would have gotten an eyeful. The cold air on my body felt like I had jumped into an ice bath, yet it felt good.

Ty turned on the jets to the hot tub as we entered it. Ty grabbed me and moved me onto his lap as I straddled him. I could feel his big thick cock between my legs as I did, and oh god, did it feel good.

Ty whispered, "Oh, Donna, I want you. I want to feel my cock in you. Ride me, ride my big black cock."

I reached down, taking hold of that cock, hiking my hips off of him, and guiding that beautiful cock to my opening. Slowly, I lowered onto him. I let out a loud moan when I felt that thick head open me. I pushed farther down onto Ty. He was so thick, I felt like I was losing my virginity again as it opened me. Slowly I started to move up and down on Ty, and as my cunt eased up more, I felt the pleasure of his big black cock.

I started bouncing harder and faster on him. My arms were around his neck as I moaned into his ear, telling him how good he felt in me—begging him not to stop. His hips pushed up into me as I bounced harder and faster onto him.

It was then I realized here we were in a public place, naked, and I was riding another man's big dick.

Oh God, what happens if someone walks in? That thought quickly left my head as, at that point, I didn't fucking care. I wanted, no; I needed that cock to fuck me.

I rode faster, Ty thrusting up into me. My breathing got heavier, and my body trembled. My body suddenly tensed as I exploded and came all over Ty's cock. My cunt lips grabbed Ty's dick as I continued to ride him, and it must have been too much for him as I heard a loud grunt, and I could feel his dick pulsating deep in me as he filled me with his young seed.

I collapsed on top of Ty. I felt his arms wrap around me as he held me tight as I lay on him, trying to catch my breath as I felt my body drained. When I could move, I kissed Ty softly and thanked him, telling him how much I needed that. It was then I realized he was still hard on me. My mind quickly thought, didn't he cum. No, I felt him empty his load in me. Of course, he did. As I was processing, his cock was still hard in me, I heard him say. Well, there is more if you still need it.

I moaned into his ear, "Oh god, do I need it."

Still not even worried if anyone was around or if they could see us, Ty turned me around and bent me over the edge of the hot tub. He moved, bending me, and guided his hard amazing cock to my opening. I felt his tip resting on it. I let out a soft moan, and I felt Ty press into me slowly. Not sure if it was because I was still so wet or because Ty spread me open so much, but his dick slid much easier into me this time.

I felt his strong hands take hold of my hips as he slid his dick in and out of me. Slowly at first, but as the excitement built, I found myself pushing my hips back to meet his hard, deep thrust. I never felt a man so deep in me as Ty was. He was pounding hard and deep as he drove me forward with every thrust. I could hear the sound of our skin banging together and our moans escalating as we approached orgasm. I begged Ty not to stop, to keep fucking me. I could hear his grunts get louder, and I knew he was close. Our breathing got heavier and more shallow. My body started trembling. I tensed and yelled that I was afraid I might bring someone to see where it was coming from. At this point, I didn't care if they did.

As I tensed, my cunt lips clamped around Ty's thick cock. My body trembled as I moaned out that I was cumming. I felt Ty's hands tighten around my hips, and with one hard, deep thrust, he remained deep in me. His dick throbbed as his balls emptied his load deep into me.

I collapsed into the side of the hot tub, and Ty collapsed on top of me. We lay there for a few minutes before Ty moved off of me. "Damn, you are one wild lady. You are one hell of a fuck."

I turned and moved to him and kissed him softly on his lips. "You're not too bad yourself. I needed it; oh god, did I need it."

I rested my head on Ty's muscular chest before he broke the silence by saying. "Won't your husband be wondering where you are?"

"After what I just got from you, who fucking cares. I needed a good man to fuck me like that. He doesn't want this, so I will find others who do."

But he was right. It was late. It was going for 4:00 AM, so Ty and I said our good nights, and I left to go back to my room. When I entered the room, Brad was sound asleep and had no idea that his wife was out being a slut for another man.

The following day, I awoke to an empty room. A note was left that Brad had an early tee time with his client and hoped to see me later. I got showered and went downstairs to the restaurant to have a late breakfast. Sitting beside the window overlooking the pool, I could see Ty and his friends poolside already. I watched as they were horsing around and having fun. My thoughts went to last night, and I realized how I have never been so satisfied by a man as Ty satisfied me. I found my juices flowing, and I knew I wanted more.

Yesterday, I was in the ocean and came across a secluded and very private rock formation. I thought then how nice it would be to lure Brad out and get naughty. Well, Brad is losing out because now I want to lure Ty out there and thank him for last night. I returned to the room, put on a bikini, and returned to the pool. As I walked into the pool area, Ty smiled at me. We made eye contact. I blew him a kiss and kept walking. I nodded my head to have him follow me. I went to the beach, looked back, and saw Ty following me. I made sure I put a little more wiggle in my ass for bait.

I dropped my bags on the beach and kept walking into the ocean. The water felt great—it was nice and warm. Once I hit the water, I started swimming towards the rock formation. Once again, I was delighted when I looked back and saw Ty was still coming. I made it to the rocks and waited in the water for Ty. I heard some splashing and saw Ty swim around the coral. I was so excited to see him swim to me.

"What are you up to?" Ty blurted out.

"I just had to be with you again, baby; I loved last night so much I couldn't wait to say good morning and thank you for a fun night."

I stood up in the water and kissed Ty. He took hold of me and pulled me tight into him, and we kissed—a hot, passionate kiss. Through the years, the waves formed the rocks, and there was a formation that looked like a seat. I pushed Ty into the seat and slid down so I could kneel in the water.

Sitting Ty in the seat, I pulled on his swimsuit, pulling it over his hips. He raised his hips, allowing me to pull them around his ankles. Out popped out that big beautiful cock. I took hold of it softly, caressing it as I studied it. It looked even more impressive in the daylight. I told Ty I had been thinking about doing this since I left last night. I leaned in and licked up and down his shaft. My tongue circled his tip before wrapping my lips around that massive cock and working it into my mouth.

My eyes looked up into Ty's as I worked my mouth up and down and still able to hold his dick with two hands. Ty stared down at me, which turned me on even more. I do love being watched. Removing my mouth from TY's cock to get some air, I continued to stroke him holding him against my face, slapping myself with it. "Oh, Baby, I love this cock, I want it, I want to suck you. I want to feel you explode in my mouth; I want to swallow all your cum, baby."

With that, I took his dick back into my mouth and bobbed my head faster up and down on his cock. Ty was squirming, telling me how good it felt and not to stop. That made me suck him even harder. I knew he was building, and I wanted it. I wanted to taste him, to take all of him.

Ty's hand moved to the back of my head as I felt him push my mouth farther down him. I gag, my eyes watered, but I refused to pull off him. I continued to bob up and down. Then I heard a loud grunt from Ty, his hips pushed upward, and then I felt that thick creamy cum shoot into my mouth. Stream after stream of his hot cum filled my mouth. I tightened my lips around his shaft and sucked and sucked all that he could give me. Once the last droplets of cum oozed into my mouth, I pulled off his cock and opened my mouth, showing him the load he fed me before I swallowed it all.

Ty pulled me up on top of him and held me tight to him. "Damn, your one amazing woman," he whispered. "I don't want this to end, but I don't have a private place to take you. My roommates are always around."

I turned and looked into his eyes. "If you want me, we can go to my suite. He is out for the day."

Ty's eyes lit up, he smiled and said, "What the fuck are we waiting for then? Let's go."

Ty and I quickly made it back to my suite, and we spent the rest of the day fucking every place possible and in every position possible. He was a fantastic lover and left me quite sore for a few days, but it was well worth a minor soreness.

Unfortunately, Ty and his friends left the next day. We exchanged numbers and emails, vowing to visit each other. We have emailed a few times and have been working on a visit, but our schedules keep interfering with our plans. We currently have a visit arranged for the next month, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it happens. I am so looking forward to that big, beautiful thick cock again.

I must confess that this vacation was an eye-opener for me. I will never deny myself pleasures again, and since returning home, I have made quite a few new friends so that I can be happy between Ty's visits.

Published 
Written by Soccermom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments