Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Stripper Slide Stories - Continued

"I hadn't expected this . . ."

12
4 Comments 4
10.0k Views 10.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I was laying low. My girlfriend, Diedra had somehow discovered I was messing around on her. Of course, I denied my indiscretions, and I challenged her to prove things.

“I can’t,” she replied, “but I just know that you are.”

I hated lying. I wanted to come clean, but how does one explain to a girlfriend that you have a harem of other lovers? You don’t.

Diedra offered everything a guy could or would want, except spontaneity. I liked my sexual adventures to be unplanned and surprisingly wild. Diedra was cute, outgoing and a huge flirt. She had a body with curves in all the right places. She always dressed provocatively, wearing low cut blouses that showed off her 38DDs, short skirts, or shorts, or skin tight leggings that made everyone do a double take.

She worked as a bartender at a local strip joint, which didn’t bother me either, because she made good money. I often teased her, saying she should strip rather than tend the bar, but Diedra just didn’t have a stripper mentality, even if she had the body. Part of me was happy about her decision, but another part of me, at times, wished she would be a little less conservative.

Enter Lacy and Cara, two strippers living in our apartment complex, who offered that spontaneity that I liked and craved. I was happy to learn they didn’t know Diedra, because they worked at a different strip club.

I met Lacy by pure happenstance and we connected very quickly. Cara was her very outgoing roommate with an infectious personality. Both girls were super sexy and they liked to play... .a lot. I quickly became their play toy.

Our meetups were never pre-arranged. They just happened. Day time hookups became quite frequent. I was more than happy to oblige either Lacy or Cara any day of the week and usually did so with out any issues or concerns.

I came home from work one day, a little early and in a super charged mood for some fun. I figured I’d hook up with either Cara or Lacy and then spend the evening with Diedra. Neither happened. Diedra called from the club and said she would be working a double shift because the evening bartender hadn’t shown up and the club was short of staff. This meant Diedra wouldn't get off work until 2:30am and then she had to be back in to work by 10:30 the next morning. I suggested she get a hotel room rather than drive the hour home, get only a few hours of sleep and then be up to drive an hour back to work. I was perfectly happy about this arrangement, because I thought that I'd get to spend a little more time with either Lacy or Cara. But, like I said, that didn’t happen either.

I wandered over to Lacy and Cara’s apartment and rapped on the door. I suspected they were getting ready for work and hoped for a little quick afternoon action. To my surprise, a short little firecracker, a dark-skinned girl named Nicole, opened the door. She was adorned in a knee length-t-shirt and barefoot. She quickly invited me in after I asked for Lacy or Cara.

“They’re at work,” Nicole cheerfully explained as she introduced herself.

Nicole had curly jet-black hair, cropped to the base of her neck, stood about five-feet tall, and was cute as could be. She told me she was a mix of Haitian and Mexican.

“My mom is from Mexico and my dad is Haitian,” Nicole explained as we sat and chatted in the living room. She wanted to know how I knew Lacy and Cara. I explained that I had met them at their work place.

“Ahhh,” Nicole replied, acknowledging my disclosure that I knew they were strippers. I asked Nicole if she worked at the same club.

“Sometimes,” she replied, “When I need the money.”

“Not now?” I inquired.

“No,” Nicole said. “Right now, I'm taking a break.”

A break I could easily understand. I started to excuse myself, but Nicole asked if I could just hang with her a bit, as she didn’t have anything else to do. At first, I wasn’t so sure if I should. Nicole looked extremely young. I explained my reservation.

Nicole said she was eighteen. Eighteen is legal, so I decided to take a chance and see what might transpire.

I took a seat on the couch - a familiar seat since I had been in the apartment many times. Nicole sat on the opposite end of the couch, folding her dark brown legs under herself. Her t-shirt rode up high enough to expose quite a bit of leg, as well as a little bit of ass.

I didn’t say a word as she channel surfed through the TV guide.

“What would you like to watch?” Nicole asked as she scrolled.

“I’m not partial to anything in particular.”

“Sports?” she asked.

“No.”

“News?

“Oh God no.”

“Movies?”

“Just porno,” I teasingly replied.

“Porno is cool,” Nicole shot back, stopping on a porno channel. I told her I was only kidding. I really wasn’t, but I was just testing the waters to see where it might lead.

“Porno is fine with me,” Nicole replied, hit the “pay” button to select a movie called “Stripper Tube.”

I chuckled.

“I can’t believe you like porno,” I teased.

“I love it,” Nicole replied. “I have learned so much, watching porno.”

The very first scene flickered across the huge 55-inch flat screen of two strippers dancing for a patron at a club, then teasingly coaxing him into some extra circular activities.

“That seems so eerily familiar,” I remarked.

“Yes, it does,” Nicole replied, shifting on her end of the couch, just a few feet away from me.

I patted the empty space beside me.

“You don’t have to sit all the way over there,” I said, giving a head nod for Nicole to come closer to where I was seated.

Nicole stretched out on the couch, using my leg as a pillow. Her head was now only inches from a bulge that had formed in my trousers. Her t-shirt barely covered her cute little ass. I placed my hand on her upper back.

“Are we comfortable?” I nonchalantly inquired.

“Yes,” Nicole replied as we watched the two strippers on the big screen. At this point, one of them was sucking on the guy’s dick.

“Lucky guy,” I remarked.“Ever see a white dude with that big of a cock?” I asked Nicole.

“One or two, but they are rare.”

“Do you like to suck cock?” 

“I love it.” 

“I guess you get plenty at the club,” 

“Not really,” Nicole replied. “We have to be very careful. The cops come in all the time. Three girls got busted last week.”

“So, do you prefer black guys or white guys?” I asked.

“White guys,” Nicole replied. “Black guys have attitudes. I hate attitudes.”

The two strippers on the screen were now taking turns bouncing up and down on the patron’s lap. I casually pulled up Nicole’s t-shirt as I massaged her back..

“I so need a message.” I was more than happy to oblige.

Nicole stripped out of her t-shirt and repositioned herself on her stomach, on the couch beside me, her head resting in her folded arms.

ShofiaWett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShofiaWett

I gently massaged her neck and upper back and then pushed my hands down toward the small of her back.

“That feels soooo good,” Nicole commented.

I pressed my fingers slightly past the top edge of her panties.

“Behave,” Nicole playfully teased.

“I can’t,” I quickly shot back. “You have a great ass that begs to be touched.”

Nicole silently looped a finger into the elastic edges of her panties and inched them downward. I worked my fingers on to her very cute ass, as she hummed her approval.

“That feels so good,” she said.

I slipped off the couch. I placed my knee between her legs and pressed on her ass with both hands. The sweet musty smell of sex started to fill my nostrils. I could feel the warmth of her womanhood as my knee pressed against her private area.

“You can take them off,” Nicole instructed.

I peeled Nicole’s panties down her bronze and well-toned legs. She repositioned herself on the couch, spreading her legs wider and giving me a perfect view of her golden honey pot. I worked my fingers to the bottom edge of her buttocks and slid them ever so close to her pussy. I could tell she was getting pretty turned on.

She hummed her approval as I massaged her inner thighs.

“You have a great ass,” I commented, moving my fingers ever so close to her womanhood, “and a nice kitty. "

“The kitty likes to be petted,” Nicole replied.

I slipped a finger along the outside edge to her pussy. She took in a deep breath, then exhaled.

“Keep going,” Nicole instructed.

I slipped my fingers even closer. Nicole repositioned her hand to her pubic area, using her fingers to spread her pussy lips open, the bright pink color standing out in stark contrast to her dark skin.

I slipped a lone finger along the inside edge of her pussy, and then to her hood-covered labia. Nicole moaned her approval, so I repeated my move several times, as she withdrew her fingers.

“Oh my God,” Nicole remarked, “You have a great touch. Please don’t stop.”

“If you flip over, I can make you feel a lot better,” I replied.

Nicole didn’t hesitate. She quickly flipped on to her back and spread her legs as I heel-kicked off my shoes and knelt beside her on the couch. I spun her around, and positioned her so that her legs were spread, with myself positioned between them, looking straight at her shaved kitty as I knelt in front of her.

I slipped a lone finger into her vagina and worked it around as Nicole closed her eyes and sat with clinched fists positioned beside herself.

“Oh my God!” she exclaimed. “That feels so good!”

I leaned forward and lightly kissed the inside of her thigh. As I worked my way up her thigh, towards her homey pot, she grabbed my head with her hands and forced me to look up at her.

“How far are we going?” she asked.

“As far as you want."

“I don’t have any protection.” 

Damn.

“It’s okay,” Nicole said after seeing the disappointment on my face.

Ever experience the “stripper slide”. Now we were talking!

Nicole leaned forward and hooked a finger into my pants and my underwear and stripped me naked. I was already rock hard.

“I can work with this,” Nicole remarked as she fingered my nine-inch streel rod. I was a bit worried, since Nicole was barely five feet tall and was rather small framed. I bet she didn’t weight 98 lbs, wet.

I collapsed onto the couch next to where Nicole had been seated, as she launched herself on to my lap facing me, her wet and moist pussy resting on top of my cock. She leaned in and shoved her wicked tongue into my mouth. I damn near exploded at that point, my cock being mashed between our bodies.

After a few moments of some really wicked spit-swapping, Nicole slipped off my lap and backed her cute little ass up to my lap. She proceeded to slip her warm and moist pussy over the shaft of my cock. She slowly worked her hips back and forth, grinding against me. She wrapped her fingers around the head of my cock to prevent any penetration as she worked my tool along the folds of her womanhood.

“You’re going to make me cum,” I warned.

“Give it to me,” she called.

A stream of semen shot out of the end of my cock and splattered on the carpet not far from us. Nicole squeezed my cock with her hand, slowly rocking her hips back and forth. A second stream of my milky white cum followed. My legs quivered.

“Give it to me,” Nicole bellowed as she continued to hold on to my cock, while rubbing herself against me.

It was not what I wanted but, given the fact this was our first time and I hadn’t planned on it and didn’t bring along any protection, I knew I had to be satisfied with whatever happened.

Nicole was a good sport. She darted into the bathroom and grabbed a towel to clean us up.

We sat on the couch for the longest time, kissing and cuddling, getting to know the intricacies and nuances of each other as the porno flickered across the big screen just a few feet away. The movie ended at some point, while we were still engaged in some rather heavy-duty petting.

The afternoon turned into evening and the evening into night. Nicole hid behind the apartment front door to pay for our pizza, even though I dared her to tease the pizza delivery guy, which ended up being a girl and not a guy.

When I told Nicole I had to leave, she begged me to stay. I took a call from Diedre and told her I had just finished off a pizza and I was heading to bed. Nicole was steadily sucking away on my cock, as I chatted with Diedre, a very surreal event.

Eventually we staggered into the bedroom and I settled on to the king-sized four-poster bed. Nicole rummaged through several drawers.

“Surely, these bitches have condoms,” Nicole remarked.

“The stripper slide works for me,” I replied.

“But not for me,” Nicole shot back. “I’ve got to have you inside of me.”

I offered to go and buy some protection.

“No way,” Nicole answered,  continuing to rummage through drawers. “I know there are some freaking condoms here!”

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Nicole discovered one lone condom in a silver wrapper, buried in a drawer of the night stand.

“Oh yeah,” she gleefully extolled, as she jumped on the bed. She quickly slipped the condom on my semi-hard cock and proceeded to work her magic. In seconds, I was ready to go.

Nicole was all over me. We started out with me on top in the traditional missionary position, then we switched to the cowgirl position, one of my favorites, especially when a little spinner like Nicole, takes full advantage of her physical stature to maximize things.

Nicole was a tight fit, but after a little bit of work, that tightness went away. It didn’t take long for me to cum, shooting my stuff into the thin plastic membrane.

At some point, we both collapsed, totally spent and exhausted. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. The only thing I remember after that, before waking up in the morning, was the warmth of another body, slipping into the bed next to us.

Who would ever guess that living in the same apartment with a couple of strippers could be so rewarding?d

 

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments