Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Joke That Backfired - Part 2

"A careless luggage placement turns my first bi experience into something much more."

47
43 Comments 43
16.7k Views 16.7k
5.0k words 5.0k words
So I quickly hung up the phone after telling my son goodnight, not even caring that I didn’t get a chance to do that with Ken. All I cared about was concentrating on the top of Melanie’s head as I pressed my thighs together and smothered her ears. I was glad that the lights were still on in the room so I could see what she was doing to me.

One of the first things I noticed was that her tongue was harder and pointier than Ken’s. It was exploring the folds between my wet opening and my puffy outer pussy lips. The force of her tongue made me realize there is a difference between getting ‘probed’ and getting ‘licked’ when someone was exploring your pussy. I realized almost immediately how much more I liked being probed. It was divine.

I put away all thoughts of being embarrassed by my hairy pubic area since it was obvious to me that it wasn’t bothering Melanie. She had a wonderful way of being forceful with her tongue but gentle with her hands that were softly squeezing my ass cheeks. I almost wished that her hands were on my boobs but she could only do so much, right? So I decided to take matters, or should I say tits, into my own hands. Our mingled moans of pleasure and desire were like a soft duet in the room. I wondered, 'Would I have an orgasm with a woman for the first time? What would that feel like? Would it be different than with Ken? What would my moistness look like plastered all over her lips and face?' I hoped I’d be lucky enough to find out.

Just as I started to rotate my hips Melanie raised her head up and smiled. Out of breath, she started to giggle. I could see my juices glistening on her face and a few loose pubic hairs on her lips. She obviously was enjoying herself and didn’t care. She got up off her knees on the side of the bed and left me. 'Was she done? Satisfied? I… wasn’t I going to get to see if I could cum? I mean, it wasn’t like I wasn’t enjoying what she was doing to me. It was wonderful. Was I greedy to want more? Couldn’t she tell how much I was enjoying myself?'

I watched intently as she maneuvered to my left and flung open her suitcase on the bed next to where I lay motionless and panting, hoping we weren’t done yet. I was staring at her lovely breasts as they jiggled. Her pretty pink nipples were as hard as mine were. The top flap of her suitcase flew into the blinds covering the window with a crash making me jump. She rummaged around until she pulled out a rather large black dildo!

“Ta-da!” she giggled.

“Melanie! You brought that along on a school trip?! What if a student saw it? Or one of the male teachers? Are you crazy?” I giggled.

“I wasn’t going to go three days without having sex, even if it was just with myself. I figured I’d be in here alone for at least a few minutes while you took care of school business. Or I could sneak it into the shower. This is even better!”

With that she got back into position between my spread legs. I knew what was coming and I was frankly a little disappointed. I know what a dick in me feels like, real or fake. I wanted her to keep showing me the pleasures of her tongue. I mean, she hadn’t even really played with my clit yet, although the tip of her nose had sure been brushing against it rather hard. I so wanted her to do that but was too shy to ask. I didn’t want her to think I wasn’t enjoying what she was doing to me.

My mind was racing before I realized she had started to slowly insert her black play-cock in my slit.

“Rub it on my nub, Ke… I mean, Melanie! I’m sorry… it’s just…”

She laughed, “Call me whatever you want, babe. Mel, Ken, Melanie, Miss Powers, your whore. Whatever, I just want you to enjoy this.”

“You know you’re the first, right Mel? I mean, the first girl… woman I’ve been with?”

“Good! I’ll keep that in mind while I’m helping you enjoy what a woman can do to your body.”

So she smiled up at me as she slowly worked the toy up and down over my engorged clit. Ken wasn’t much for foreplay and having even a disconnected cock work its way around my love button was a tremendous feeling. I had a dildo at home so I know what one feels like in me. I knew I was close to hopefully only the first of many female induced orgasms.

“Oh my God! Oh, shit!” Melanie slowed down her playing with the dildo and I heard it hit the floor. She got up from her knees and straightened up. What could be wrong? It couldn’t have rolled far enough away for her to have to stand up and go retrieve it.

“It’s ok, baby. There’s no hurry. We have all night,” I said, once more drinking in the sight of her lovely naked body.

“Actually, I don’t think we do, Terri.” She started to cover up her pretty body so I couldn’t see it.

Here’s what I found out later about how our evening turned upside down: when Melanie threw her suitcase open it hit the closed blinds covering the window onto the hallway that overlooked the courtyard and pool below the room entrances of our third floor room. The lid of the suitcase pushed up two or three of the slats in the blinds as she was quickly fumbling around looking excitedly for her toy. This left about a two or three inch gap between the closed blinds. While Melanie was working her magic stick over my exposed clit she happened to look up and see the gap she had created to the outside world.

In the hallway outside our room someone was holding a cell phone up to the glass!! Unbeknownst to me, she had stopped and was trying to decide what to do when a finger became visible through the peep hole pointing to the room door. As my moans subsided she realized we had been caught by someone. Or maybe more than one someone! And they most probably had at least one incriminating picture on their cellphone.

As I lay there whimpering in frustration at the quick ebbing of my slow building orgasm, I saw her go to the door, unlock it, and stick her head out the door! Was she nuts! She didn’t have anything on! I heard her whisper something to someone and then pull her head back in and shut the door.

“Terri, I have to let him in. If I don’t we’re in trouble if he has pictures and I think he has!”

“Jesus! What?! Who?!” I started to practically hyperventilate.

“Danny, the kid in the Welding competition. Isn’t he a junior? Thank God it’s only him and not several of them. We might be able to work this out.”

There was suddenly a knock on the door.

“Work it out?! WORK IT OUT?! What the hell are you talking about?!” I was still on the bed watching her and for the moment completely forgot that we were both naked. My mind raced, 'How did I let this happen?'

“You wanna lose your job? I don’t. And you have more at stake than I do. You’re married with a kid. What if this gets back…” as she said this, her head suddenly swiveled from me to the closed door.

Another knock. This one was louder and more insistent.

“I’m letting him in before a few of his friends are out there with him and then we have a monster problem. We might be able to contain this if we act fast.”

There was a knock on the glass of the window behind my head. I reflexively turned from my position laying across the bed propped up on my elbows to see a set of eyes staring at my nude body. Boy’s eyes.

“Look, we can deal with this. I just need to get his cell phone and smash it or delete any pics of us. You just need to distract him.” Melanie started for the door.

“Are you out of your mind?! Distract him? What do you mean?!” I was starting to sob at what had been a magical experience that had been shattered into a nightmare.

She shot me a glance over her shoulder as she headed for the door, “With your killer body and his teenaged libido, I’m sure you’ll think of something.”

To show you how unwired my brain was getting in all this chaos, the first thing I stupidly thought was, ‘She thinks I have a killer body. How sweet!’ as I sat up and reached down to the floor to retrieve my panties so I could get dressed as quick as possible. As I pulled them off the floor, I stared in amazement at the tattered remains of my ruined underwear that she had ripped off of me only five short minutes ago. I can’t remember ever being this out of it. They weren’t ever going back on my body. I set them next to me on the bed.

As Melanie was about to open the door, I grabbed the only clothes nearby; my red teddy that Melanie had thrown on the bed when she first let me see her beautiful pert body. I pulled it over my head as I sat up. I was just fast enough to cover myself and get one of the snaps at my crotch fastened as Melanie pulled Danny into the room. As she slammed the door behind him and locked it, Danny looked at both of us with a big smile.

“Well, it looks like you ladies are having quite a party in here! I wouldn’t have figured either of you as lezbos!”

“We’re not ‘lezbos’, Danny!” I shouted as I adjusted the teddy so I could cover my boobs and wet vagina.

Melanie ran over to me and whispered, “Stop it! You have to play along or we’re fired for sure. Show him what you got, Terri.”

Danny had his arms folded and was grinning at the site of one of his teachers nude and the other one sobbing and blushing, decked out in sexy lingerie rather than her more conservative school attire.

“Wow, Miss Powers, that’s quite the body you have there. I always thought you’d look good naked.”

As she sashayed towards him, rolling her hips, she said, “What about Mrs. Harris? Doesn’t she look great, too?”

“She’s OK, I guess. But she’s older than my Mom! You, on the other hand, I’ve fantasized about what you’d look like in the buff. That’s what brought me down the hall to your room. And what do I find? A nice view through the window of you munching carpet! And a nice set of pointy tits!”

As Melanie circled behind him, she pushed him toward me on the bed as she reached around his waist and started to rub the front of his cargo shorts.

I looked up astonished. “OK?! I’m just ‘OK’?! You little twerp! Like this isn’t the best thing that’s ever happened in your young life!” I tried my best to cover my boobs with my right arm while my left hand cupped my crotch in case some of my bush was still spilling out the sides.

Mel was on her knees behind him and was creating the expected bulge in his pants with her rubbing. I could see her padding his pockets looking for his phone. She looked around his right hip and winked at me.

“Well, Mrs. Harris. I’ll admit you have a nice set of bags. Better than I thought they’d look but your puss… I mean, I thought all you bitches shaved their hair nowadays.”

“Bags? BAGS!! Screw you!”

“No thanks. But I bet you’d love me to. I think I’ll stick with Miss Powers here. Nice tight body like hers. Mmmm.”

Melanie got the shorts unbuttoned and was unzipping him, yanking the shorts over his hips. He had on blue boxers. Ken only wore ‘tightie whities’ and I always thought he’d look sexier in shorts like this.

Melanie says in a low sultry voice, “But Danny, you saw through the window how much I was enjoying her pretty body. I’ve never tasted anything so delicious. Don’t knock experience. She rocked my world and I bet she can rock yours, too. You should see how pointy and hard her nipples get when she’s aroused. Don’t tell me you wouldn’t like a taste of that!”

I blushed and smiled when she said that. I took my arm away from my tits. As I looked down, I saw that my nipples didn't make my red teddy have any telltale signs of my bumps showing. I raised both hands to pinch them so they’d get hard for her again. I leaned back on the bed and cupped my boobs and raised them seductively creating more cleavage. I didn’t want them retreating toward my armpits. I wanted her to think I was worthy of her compliments. Also, maybe a little… to show this kid what a real woman looked like. Bags, indeed!

Could I maybe make him change his mind? I hadn’t had another man besides Ken look at my naked body since college. What would it take to change that look on his pimply face from one of indifference to one of lust? Now he was looking down at my pussy. I think he could see what I had inside the teddy pretty clearly. I parted my legs slowly, waiting for a reaction. Maybe I could 'distract' him after all. Thank god Melanie had thought quickly what we needed to do. We needed to get that phone.

JennyPassion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennyPassion

I realized she was right about me keeping him busy.

Meanwhile, Mel had coaxed his feet off the floor so she could get his shorts from around his ankles. That way she could get in those pockets. As she got them off, he turned around toward her, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet. As she yelped a little he said, “She can watch and rub her beaver if she wants. It’s you and that bald pussy of yours that is getting stuffed tonight, Miss Powers. I wanna hear you beg for more.”

I thought, 'I can’t believe this kid! I’m practically naked here on this bed and he’s turned his back to me! He hadn’t seen how pointy my tits could get! I wish he’d leave so I could have Melanie tell me what a nice body I have again. What if she fucks him and she decides she doesn’t want me now? She sure as hell wanted me before he got here. Now I’m second fiddle!' 

She backed him slowly toward the bed. It appeared she was rubbing the front of his boxers again. I’m sure he was good and hard. I wondered if I could have gotten him hard if this young naked piece of ass wasn’t here! Maybe if she was ugly or fat...or wasn't so damn hot, I could get more noticed by this kid. I realized that I was getting wet again as my mind wondered and my fingers squeezed my boobs.

She pushed him back on the bed next to me. We were both on our backs next to each other, raised up on our elbows. He looked at me with a frown on his face and it appeared that the tent in his boxers was deflating.

I started to cry.

Melanie lay down on the bed on the other side of me and leaned down and kissed my cheek and then my ear. Danny was busy pulling off his shirt as she whispered so only I could hear her, “I can’t find his phone! We have to make this look like he forced himself on you or we’re in big trouble!”

She kissed her way down to the lacy material covering my left nipple and sucked it in her mouth. She moaned audibly. The vibration from her moans reverberated through my chest as I smiled. She still wanted me! She reached up with her hand and grabbed the back of Danny’s head and lowered him down to my other tit. My cell had rolled next to my leg when I parted them for Danny to see. I could feel Melanie's fingers grabbing my cell phone surreptitiously.

All of a sudden it dawned on me what Melanie meant about ‘looking like he forced himself on you’. She had already shown how much she liked ripping my clothes off. With my phone and a pair of ripped up panties lying next to me if we could get Danny to mount me for a quick moment, she could get a picture from my phone. Of course, I would never let him in me but all we needed was to get him interested and…

He didn’t seem to want to take my tit. The picky bastard! Melanie let go of his head and I grabbed him by the hair like he had grabbed her and forced his face into the lacy red material covering my right breast. “Suck it, you little shit! See what a woman tastes like!”

Melanie said, “Oh, she’s so much tastier without this sexy number in the way!” With that, she grabbed the material at my chest in her fists and pulled it quickly and violently away from my body! RRIIPP!!

To his credit, he did as he was told as he tentatively sucked on my covered nipple. “That’s a good boy!” I cooed. I recalled that he was a good obedient student in class. Melanie slowly released the other one. She winked at me again as she shook her head silently but affirmatively while sliding off the bed. Danny was starting to concentrate on his sucking but reached his hand over to touch Melanie not realizing that she wasn’t on my other side anymore. Without looking, he padded around with his hand searching for her, the woman he obviously really wanted, as he slurped more of my teddy into his mouth. I surmised that he probably wanting to grab a hold of one of her boobs while she sucked on me but she was not there. His hand landed on my other now-exposed tit and he started to squeeze it more enthusiastically. I thought, 'Wow! I'm actually getting this boy turned on!'

I tried to raise up some more to see into his lap as he lay on his side next to me. Was he possibly getting hard again? But he pushed me back on the bed until I laid flat. His mouth had opened impossibly wide and he had sucked almost my whole boob into his mouth. He was getting my teddy all wet but I didn’t care. It was ruined now anyway. I’d have to come up with an excuse for Ken as to why I must have ‘lost’ my teddy. I moaned loud just to keep Danny interested and occupied. I mean, I couldn’t really be enjoying this. I was married. I was only doing it so Melanie could get a good picture of him forcing his way with me since we couldn’t find his fucking phone and delete those incriminating photos he probably took. How could she not have found his phone?!

His hand was very soft on my chest. Not rough like Ken’s was. All those years of being a mechanic had made Ken’s hands calloused and hard. His nails always dug into my boobs when he was excited and sometimes scratched me. Danny must bite his nails or just have soft fingers. They felt different on me. Nice. Soft. Heavenly, almost. I sniffled away the remainder of my tears, smiling.

Melanie was getting into position for a good picture. “Rip that cup off her boob, Danny! It will taste better.”

Obedient again, he raised his mouth off my boob but kept the material of the nightie in his mouth. He growled like an animal as he bit his teeth into the bra cup of my lace teddy. He shook his head violently like a dog with a bone or a toy he was playing with. Fingers flashing, head shaking, strips of red lace and silk flying across the bed. 'Damn, was he really that turned on by me?! If he's losing control it might be harder for me and Mel to stop him after we got what we wanted. He was in for a real disappointment if he thought for one minute he was going to get inside me.' In seconds I was naked from the waist up. This time without coaxing, he went back to sucking my boob and mauling the other one with his soft hand. Holy cow! My nipples were getting hard again. Twice in one night. Ken wouldn’t have believed it!

“Get that nightie off her pussy, Danny! I want to see her naked. You know what you need to do!”

He apparently didn’t want to stop sucking me and moved his hand off my tit and down my body as he tried one-handed to tug the tattered remains of my teddy over my hips. He had to feel his way around because his eyes were closed as he concentrated on his boob sucking technique (which was pretty good for a kid, I had to say). I started to raise my body off the bed to make it easier for him. I wanted Melanie to look at me naked and be turned on by my pussy again. Mel ran back over to us and pushed my hips back down on the bed so he couldn’t get it off of me.

“Just keep enjoying what you’re doing, Danny! We’ll get this thing off of her whether she likes it or not! She’s fighting you but I bet she really wants it. You guys all know that ‘No’ means ‘Yes’, right? The material’s thin and it’s already ruined, so do what you did to the top of that thing. You’re so strong and such a man!”

Damn, Melanie is so smart! I wished I was as quick of a thinker as she is!

I winked up at Melanie and smiled as I screamed, “OH! Don’t rip it off of me! I’ll be naked and I don’t want you to see!” Melanie jumped up and down, quietly laughing, her pert tits bobbing seductively as she did. She quietly clapped her hands together like applause for my performance.

By now Danny had sucked almost my whole tit into his mouth. He had used his tongue to trap my now hard nipple against the roof of his mouth and was pressing it there. 'God, where did he learn to do that!?' I would have to instruct Ken on this method when I got home. He was obviously getting into sucking on my ‘bags’…what an idiotic comment to make. Guys are so easy. I still couldn’t see his bulge but I bet it was getting bigger. He still had his boxers on and I couldn’t see what was happening down there.

His left hand worked down to the middle of my belly and grabbed my ravaged nightie in his big fist. We were close to getting the ingredients all set for the picture so I could get rid of this kid and maybe get sweet Melanie back to helping me reach my first bi-orgasm. I was moaning loudly to get him to do as we wanted.

Between that and him growling like a crazed animal while he ripped and tore my teddy, I didn’t hear my cell phone ring…

Melanie was just about to take a pic of all my tattered and ruined clothes strewn all over the bed and floor with him sucking my tit wildly when the phone rang. She scampered into the bathroom and slammed the door.

“Hello? Oh, Hi Ken. Yeah, this is Melanie. I think we met at the Christmas party last year. I’m her roommate for the week. How are you? Uh… Terri just stepped out of the room for a sec to check on a few of the girls down the hall. She should be back soon. If she intended to be gone long I’m sure she would have taken her phone. Um, rather than me have her call you back, why don’t you wait for oh, about 15 minutes just to make sure, and then call her back? K? I have to go to a meeting with my kids about the competitions tomorrow so she’ll be alone if you wanted to… you know, tell her how much you miss her already. I know how you married men get when you’re all alone for a change. He he.”

She hung up my phone, opened the bathroom door and ran to the bed. Danny was still busy sucking away on me and was rubbing his hand up and down my upper thighs but avoiding touching my naked pussy. I was loving what he was doing with his mouth and expecting her to go back to getting a good shot with my camera when she grabbed his arm and pulled him off of me!

She lead him quickly to the bathroom and shut the door. I… shit! I was just starting to enjoy this clumsy young lover and figured maybe he wanted me after all and now she grabbed him to take him into the bathroom and fuck him in there without me around, I guess! Melanie was turning into a horny two-timing bitch! I lay back on the bed and started to cry again.

With her back to the inside of the bathroom door, she looked at him and said, “Look, stud. You need to go back out there and fuck her. Everybody at school, including the teachers and staff think she’s a tight assed, repressed woman. It’s not true. She’s fun! She just needs a little push. She is my friend and she has some serious self-confidence issues and I want her to feel good about herself. You’ve been pretty insulting to her since you got here, sweetie.”

“I ain’t fucking her! I was just warming up so I was hard and ready for your sweet body. You want it in here so she can’t see? Fine with me. I can prop you up on the sink here… or maybe in the shower?”

“You aren’t listening to me. Here’s the deal: either you play along and screw her or…”

“I ain’t sticking my cock into that skanky hairy thing! That’s gross!”

Melanie slapped him across the face.

She knew she needed that picture to blackmail him into silence about what he’d seen and/or photographed. “Do as I say and you can fuck me hard anyway and anyplace you want…later.” She lied. “But not tonight, tomorrow night after dinner. Here’s the rules. Her phone might ring before you’re done. I doubt it because all you kids think you’re such great cocksmen and can last all night but you all cum too fast. I was an oversexed horny bitch in high school, so I should know. If it does ring, you STAY QUIET while she answers it. You get dressed and get the hell out of the room quickly, and SILENTLY. And you better not stall before screwing her, waiting for that call to get you out of this. If you don’t make an effort, you get nothing from me."

"Oh, come on! Why not later tonight? Afraid I might not be able to get it up twice in one night? Shit, no worries there, babe! He he."

"Because, Sparky...I know how you kids love to brag about your conquests. By tomorrow, I'll know from the looks on all your classmate's faces whether or not you blabbed to anyone because it will spread like wildfire that you got laid by one of your teachers. So just so you know, if you breathe a word about this to ANYONE, you can forget it with me. If you do as you're told, you’ll get the best blow job and fuck of your life from me. And believe me, I’m good. And worth the wait! OK? So, get one good eyeful here of what you might have in store for you if you're smart and do as you're told.”

“Damn, I love your body! But Jesus, you drive a hard bargain, Melanie.”

“It’s Miss Powers to you, stud. Now get out there and give it to her good. Like I said before; you saw how much I was enjoying her. Wait until she gets wound up! You’ll be glad you did.” She opened the bathroom door and shoved him into the room but not before she had to slap his hand away as he tried to grab her boobs.

“No previews, lover. Save it for Terri, ah, Mrs. Harris.”

Published 
Written by territeach
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments