Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Planning Ahead Part Two

"I was ready to meet my lover."

46
13 Comments 13
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Second and final part. Hope you enjoy reading!"

The day was finally here. Thank fuck I'd chosen my red crotchless panties. I had been picturing our meeting for the couple of months that I'd known you, and since you were halfway across the country, I was worried this day wouldn't come.

We'd talked about it, dreamed about it but I knew it was a big ask. How would we arrange it without being discovered and without jeopardising our relationships?

We knew each other's bodies intimately, even though we'd yet to meet in person. We started off in chat and it quickly evolved. I took a big step in downloading an app to chat with you. You promised you wouldn't call, unless I wanted you to. At first I didn't think I would. But that changed quickly after you made me cum with your words. I was hungry for more.

You showed me yourself first, but didn't pressure me. Without thinking it over, I took a pic of my pussy after you had made me cum and sent it off then waited, agonising about your response. What if you didn't like what you saw?

I needn't have worried. You reacted with hearts and emoji's that had me laughing out loud, not thinking of my surroundings. Luckily hubby was at work and I was supposed to be working from home. I thanked you and said we'd chat later. You said you'd be hard and waiting, and I got the pic to prove it. I drooled over the pic you sent me.

It was hard to concentrate on my work and I took another break and got a coffee. I texted you to say I had ten minutes and you told me you were always up for a quickie! I took the plunge and asked if I could ring you and when you said yes, I pressed the phone icon.

I loved hearing your voice. It was deeper than I'd imagined when I read your texts. You laughed when I told you, but I wasn't embarrassed. You asked me if I was still wet and I assured you I was, and that I was rubbing myself through my panties.

You told me to take them off and I didn't need any more convincing than that. When you asked what I looked like I told you the truth. I'm blonde, green eyes and my body is a work-in-progress. I've only recently started exercising after years of neglect.

You asked me if I would turn the video on, but I didn't think I was ready. You sent me a pic of yourself. You said you had a dad bod, but it wasn't like any dad I'd seen before. No abs like the superheroes, but you made me squirm. You told me to play with my pussy, and then laughed again when I told you I already was.

I could hear the arousal in your voice and you told me I made you hard. I loved that. I told you I wanted to stroke your cock. You sounded like one of your texts when you responded, calling me babe and saying it was only a matter of time. You told me I was beautiful. I didn't know what to say, and kept quiet.

I really wanted to fuck you and I told you. You said it was mutual and repeated that it was only a matter of time. Now the day was finally here. I was at the airport, waiting for you near the terminal. I got a text and looked at my phone while I listened to the radio.

I squeezed my legs together when I saw your text. "Got my case, see you soon".

I replied, telling you where I was and reminding you about my car and number plate. Before I knew it you were there. My dreams were coming true today. You opened the door and said my name. You chucked your case in the back and leaned over and gave me a spine-tingling kiss. Our lips locked and I melted in to your kiss and I knew that I'd made the right choice.

*****

I quickly made my way to the park I'd picked out and turned off the engine. I got out of the car and looked up at you as I stepped out. You pulled me into your arms and our lips met again. I'd seen this happening in my head, but the real thing was even better than I could have ever imagined. Our tongues danced and played as our lips were locked to each other.

After what seemed like an eternity, we broke off our kiss with a lot of little kisses. I had a big smile on my face and you told me you were happy to see that smile that you'd dreamed about. I wanted to kiss you some more, but I held out my hand and suggested we go for a walk. You took it and then you followed me to the back of the car and took out the picnic rug I'd snuck in earlier.

I led you down the path and you were worried when you saw it was a 10km loop. I reassured you that it wasn't that far and we didn't have to do the loop. I smiled as I noticed the bulge in your jeans. You had taken the picnic rug and with the other hand, you took mine and our fingers entwined.

You pulled me to you and we kissed again, tongues exploring each other's mouths. We made idle chit chat as we continued down the path. It started as chit chat, then progressed to you telling me how beautiful I was and you thought I must capture every guy's eye. I said it was only your eye that I wanted to catch.

We turned off the path at the point I'd found and I led you to the spot I'd chosen. You pulled me close to you and kissed me and my knees buckled. I was past the point of caring, so I was glad the spot I'd found was fairly well hidden. We quickly put the picnic rug down and straightened it out. You took me in your arms again, then pulled my T-shirt up and over my head. I quickly unhooked my bra and you went straight for my boobs, cupping them in your hands and tweaking my nipples.

My hands cupped your ass cheeks. It was amazing just holding you like that. I kissed you again and your hands wrapped around me, pulling me against your chest.

DonatellaAmatti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonatellaAmatti

I slid my hands down your jeans and fumbled with the button, undoing it as fast as I could and then unzipping the zipper. You pushed your jeans down your legs and I could see your bulge through your underwear. You quickly took off your shoes and your jeans were off. I couldn't wait any longer.

I tugged at your jocks and was rewarded when you cock jumped out at me. My mouth gravitated to it and I took you in as far as I could. You moaned and I felt your hands in my hair, holding me gently against your hardness. I almost gagged when you hit the back of my throat but I continued then you slid back out and in again before removing your length from my mouth and helping me stand.

You kissed me again and we stood there. Me topless and you in your t-shirt with jocks part way down your legs. You slid your hands down my legs and raised my skirt, then I heard your surprise as you realised I wasn't wearing underwear. I wanted you and told you and you gruffly asked me to sit down. I did and you lifted my skirt and stuck your head underneath. Your tongue was like a missile, guided straight between my legs as you gently spread them a bit wider.

"Oh!" I moaned.

I had been waiting for this moment. You didn't waste any time. I was already wet and aroused and you found my clit and licked around it, then pulled on the hood. I know I was moaning, but I was past caring. I felt your fingers at my labia, as they gently pushed through. I think that was how I came first. Your tongue circling and enticing my clit and your fingers entering my pussy for the first time.

"Oh, oh, oh," I cried out.

You didn't stop, you paused, but didn't stop. You knew I like to cum again and can be ready quickly. You had seen me touch myself on cam. I felt your tongue move away and your thumb on my clit. I opened my eyes to see you staring into mine. I lifted my head and kissed your lips, tasting myself on you.

"Cum for me again," you growled.

Your hand didn't stop moving, fingers pumping into me and somehow still rubbing my clit with the same motion. I wasn't paying much attention to the technique at the time but I know that it worked, I came again. You moved back down and your tongue went back to my pussy. So wet, and you lapped it up. I knew what I'd been missing now. This was amazing! I felt your fingers pull out of me as your tongue moved in, probing my labia and extending deeper. It wouldn't be long before I came again.

"Stop, please! I need you in me," I begged.
You stopped in your tracks, looked up and smiled at me.

"Your wish is my command!" you said.

You knelt and stripped off your t-shirt. Wow. I thought to myself.

You picked up my legs by my ankles and put one over each of your shoulders, raising my bum up and you plunged into me. My words cannot do it justice. You pushed in gently, but firmly. Stopping while my pussy adapted to your girth. As my muscles contracted around your shaft and I felt a flood of endorphins run through me. In the next instant you were pushing forward some more. You pulled out a bit then pushed in some more and I felt you hard up against me as your cock nudged my pelvic bone.  You stopped briefly, waiting before plunging in again.

I was ready for you and thrust against you as you did. You increased your speed and the effect on me was amazing. I loved feeling you fill me up. We continued like that for a while until you pulled out and helped me sit up.

"Will you ride me?" you asked.

"Of course!" I replied, kissing you.

You lay down on the picnic rug and I straddled you after kicking off my shoes. I sank down on your thick cock and shivered with excitement and release. We had discussed this position. You had said you loved it as you could play with my boobs. Your hands went straight to them, one on each and your fingers pinched my already erect nipples.

I bounced up and down on your cock, looking into your eyes as you played with my boobs. I loved the control and my pussy clenched around your shaft.

I felt your cock twitch inside me and knew you wouldn't be long. I sank down your length again and that was all it took. Your seed filled me up and I sank down on top of you and kissed you passionately as your cum flooded around your cock.

"Oh my, that was amazing," I exclaimed.

"You are amazing," you stated, kissing me again.

I felt enraptured in the moment, so happy to be in your arms. I didn't realise we had an audience until I heard a movement. I looked up and saw the same guy I'd been spying on a couple of weeks earlier. He gave me the thumbs up sign and backed off quietly, without my lover knowing anyone was there.

I kissed him again and moved off to the side. He sat up and took me in his arms again. I remember thinking I could get used to these kisses. Then I realised I didn't have a choice. I never would be able to call him mine. He had a wife, a family and fans that all wanted them for themselves.

I quickly wiped away a tear and adjusted my skirt. He saw and asked what was wrong. I lied. I told him I was just overcome with emotion that we'd finally gotten the chance we'd craved. He told me we would do it again and in that instant I knew he was lying too.

Published 
Written by Mazda22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments