Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first journal entry of 2021

"2021"

20
11 Comments 11
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

With Covid 19 continuing, it had been a miserable start to 2021 — no fun and nothing to write about in my journal.

As usual, I chatted on-site with a few people until I finally snapped and told my guy, “We are going away. No arguments!”

I booked a seven-day trip to Desire in Cancun. We had to test negative to get on the plane and again before entering the resort. They were very strict on that rule, disinfecting our luggage, and we could not leave the resort. 

That wasn’t a problem at all as the weather, the activities, and people were great! I was naked most of the time and it felt great after all the cold weather at home.

As for sex… well, I’d like to say things were great but it was like any swingers party. We did play with a Brazilian couple who were so beautiful but didn’t speak English at all. I don't think she was a fan of my guy as her man was definitely a stud. He got me off twice but she really was a beauty and got me off much harder.  

Another couple was super cool and we plan to see them again. The sex was okay but they were so cool we will become friends. 

When we flew back home to the cold weather, we were tanned, sexually content, and fully relaxed after a much-needed vacation.

~~~~~

On the second day home, we went for a check test. My guy was negative — but I tested positive. Three days later, I tested again and was still positive. The only symptoms I had were tiredness and a little loss of taste and smell. 

So, for fourteen days I stayed at home, masturbated a lot, and chatted online with potential suitors. I was getting stir crazy again and started planning for a trip to take after I’d tested negative. That happened the day after my quarantine ended. 

By now, I needed fun — and sex.  My guy understood and I think he's getting wise to me looking around. Sometimes when I see a hot person —male or female — I text him but he has no idea which site I’m on. Anyway, I found a two-day one-night midweek snowboard cross-country ski in Vermont, starting on the following Monday. Just perfect for my plan! I’d been chatting with a guy called Rob for over a month and I was so excited about meeting somebody for real fun. 

Rob, who lived near to Okemo Mountain, was fifty-two, not quite six-foot, had a gut — and a big cock, like eight inches long. He told me what he would do to me and I couldn't say no to him. In fact, I selected him above four others in the area.

I told Rob I’d make a trade: if he let me stay at his place I’d give him anything he wanted in return and I’d tell my guy I was lodging at Airbnb. He jumped at the chance and then told me things that got me soaked. I needed to hear that sort of stuff!

When I arrived at Okemo Mountain, it wasn’t crowded and I started snowboarding at 10 am. I felt great if a little sore by the time I finished at three in the afternoon. I’d been texting Rob throughout the day and we arranged to meet at a restaurant he regularly frequented.

I thought the restaurant looked closed but when I went inside the bartender knew my name. That confused me but he said Rob was on his way and asked if it was true that I was from Massachusetts and we’d met online.

“It’s true,” I said but I tried to keep the conversation vague. I had no idea exactly what he knew but he was better looking than Rob and he got me a drink. 

While I waited, we chatted about various things, including Rob. I felt his gaze wandering all over me but I was wearing snowboard stuff, not sexy at all. 

Then he received a text. “That was Rob,” he said. “He's close and I told him you were already here and real and beautiful.” 

I said, “Thank you,” and I knocked back my shot. ”Single malt this time, please.”

As he poured me a shot of Glen 17 — which was awesome — Rob arrived and he came right up and kissed me before sitting down and saying, “I’ll have what she's having.”

We had two more drinks and I was buzzed. “Are we eating?” I asked.

“I was going to order pizza to be delivered. Is that okay?”

“Yes.”

“Good,” he said, laughing, “because I want dinner in bed.”

The bartender, who was named Ted or Fred or something like that, also laughed and I then said, “I don't think I can drive.”

Rob said that he’d walked to the restaurant, his place was that close, and he’d drive my car. I grabbed my bag and said, “So, we have a deal right?”

“Oh yes, the trade is something I’m waiting for.”

~~~~

The house was a typical bachelor pad from hell even though it looked like he’d tried to clean. 

“Okay, so where am I sleeping?”

He led me to his bedroom and said, “Right there, next to me.” 

He took a picture of me with his cell, then ordered two pizzas, and asked if I wanted another shot. I did and he told me to get settled and he'd be back. 

I thought ‘Fuck it’ and dressed in what I knew he wanted — something I’d bought at a slutty store. It looked great on me at Desire so I knew he'd love it. 

When he came back, he said, “Holy shit! You look awesome.” 

“Thank you,” I said, walking toward him. I took my drink out of his hand and kissed him. 

He pushed me onto the bed and tore off his clothes. His cock looked wonderful and I wanted it — needed it really bad. 

“Anything I want, you said. Right?”

“Yes… just don't kill me or leave marks.”

Rob laughed and then a very serious look crossed his face. He told me to spreadeagle on the bed and took pictures on his phone. I later learned he’d sent one to the bartender. He jumped on me, kissing and grabbing my chest before working his way down my body. He ripped off my panties — as he’d said he would — and licked and finger-banged me till I was soaked and had a mini-orgasm. He rolled over, kissed me, and said, “Suck my cock.”

I licked the shaft till he throbbed and he held my hair as I sucked him as deep as I could. He said all the right things like “you love this cock” … “I know it’s bigger than you’re used to at home…”

I must have been sucking it for fifteen minutes when the doorbell rang. Pizza!

Putting on his boxers, he headed to the door and came back with the food and a bottle of vodka and cranberry juice. 

We ate a few slices and drank till I was buzzed again. Then we fucked like bunnies. First, I was on the edge of the bed and he pounded me for a long time. I was shocked he didn't cum — but I did. 

Rob then slapped my ass a lot until it was red, then lifted my legs up, spread them wide and jack-hammered me, sometimes with a bit of choking. This time, we came together and he filled me with a huge load. Laughing, he rolled to one side and said, “That’s round one over.”

We finished the pizza and another round of drinks. He pointed to the bathroom: “Let’s shower.”

I followed him into the shower which was nice and roomy and I felt his cum running out of me. We fucked hard against the wall— my arms around his back and one leg held up. He came again and we cleaned up and went back to the bedroom still wet. 

I started sucking his cock again but I added licking his ass and balls which he loved. I sucked him till he came again but he couldn't keep his eyes open and dozed off. I finished my last drink then slept beside him. It felt so good, like I belonged there, and when I woke he was spooning and holding me, one hand on a tit and the other on my ass. But he was still asleep. I really liked this and I went back to sleep. 

When the sun rose, so did he. “Just checking, you said anything I want, right?”

“Yes and I’ve enjoyed my stay.”

“Okay, no snowboarding today, just sex with me.”

I really wanted to go but it was my rule and so I agreed. But this time was my least favorite. He made love to me in the missionary position until he pulled out and came over my chest. He said he would make breakfast but had to run to the store.

He dressed and off he went into the cold. It didn’t look like a great day for snowboarding with a mixture of rain and snow. I snooped around his home a little till and when he got back he kissed me and said, “Stay naked all day.”

“Not a problem.” I grinned at him.

“Good girl. Sit on the couch and don't move.”

I sat and watched him try his best to make pancakes. It was funny and they didn't come out well but I ate them. 

I was putting dishes in the sink when I heard the door open and Rob’s name being called. I turned around and saw last night’s bartender saying, “I want details, you lucky bastard.”

Rob came out of the bathroom just as the bartender saw me naked in the kitchen. He froze but Rob said, “Well, she's right there… ask her.”

I stood still for a few moments before I finally found my voice. “Well, he was pretty damn good.”

He laughed and that’s when I heard Rob call him Ted or Fred or something like it. Anyway, he walked around to look at me better. “Wow, nice tits,” he said.

“You can touch them if you want,” Rob said and I shot him look but he shrugged, “Hey, you love it and you have to do as I want.”

The bartender came behind me and fondled my tits. “Damn, Rob, you’re so fucking lucky,” he said and asked me to lean over the counter so that he could see my ass. I looked at Rob and he nodded. After squeezing my ass, he got down on his knees, spread my cheeks, and said, “What an awesome pussy, too.”

I saw Rob was stroking his cock and I figured that this was all planned and I decided to go along with it. “Um, thanks,” I told Ted, “you can touch it if you want.”

He put a finger inside — then another, followed by his tongue. I moaned as he slurped away at my pussy and ass. Rob said, “Bring her over here,” and I was taken to him and I sucked his cock while I was being eaten from behind. 

“You like this, don't you,” Rob said and I groaned, already near to cumming on Ted’s face. He fingered me hard, getting me wet as fuck, and I lost my mind, spinning around to help him out of his pants. I grabbed his cock — average in length but very thick — and started blowing him as Rob slid into me from behind.

After a few moments, I said, "This isn't comfortable. Let’s move to the bedroom.”

I lay on the bed, spreadeagled again, and I had bartender Ted in my mouth while Rob was licked me. I was soaked. “Your husband wouldn’t like what we’re doing to you,” Rob said and I came on his face.

As I stroked Ted’s fat cock, Rob used my wetness to lube my ass, lined up his cock, and I gasped when he entered me. To me, this is the best feeling ever — knowing I'm pleasing two men and being a slut cheating on my guy.

Rob gained speed but it hurt so I pulled him out and said, “Lube.”

Then I sat on Ted’s cock and he moaned while Rob oiled my ass. “You ready for this?” he asked but didn’t wait for an answer. Being double penetrated I came so hard I collapsed on the bartender and he came in me while Rob continued pounding my ass, slapping me hard, and saying, “Take it, take it,” till he unloaded.

Rob pulled me off Ted lay me down. I was out of breath and in some discomfort as cum seeped out of me. Before I could recover, the bartender grabbed my head and forced it down onto his cock. I gagged as he grew hard in my mouth and I saw rob taking pictures. I wasn't happy about that.

The bartender’s dick would get hard and go soft and he never came again. He called it quits but pissed me off as he tried to high-five Rob. I hate that and, thankfully, Rob didn't do it. He showed that he respected me outside of sex.

When Ted finally left after some small talk, it was 11 am. I checked my phone — a missed call from my man and a text: I hope you’re being good. I felt a little bad about that but I was also happy and didn't text back. 

Rob asked if I was okay and said he thought from our chats that I’d like all that sex. 

“It’s okay, I’m fine,” I said but he looked awkward for some time till I got ready to leave.

When I said I’d like to see him again, he said, “I’d like that.”

“Maybe not your friend, though,” I added and he laughed.

We kissed goodbye and really I should have showered as I felt lube and cum still seeping. I stopped for coffee and, in a text, told my guy I was wrapping up and on my way home. I almost felt depression setting back in — but I was so sexually satisfied I knew I’d be fine. 

That said, I hope things get better with the world so we can swing together soon. Or I might have to leave him for someone with a giant cock!

KattXi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattXi

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments