Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Master Cheater

"One night of cheating led to many nights of cheating with many different women"

14
5 Comments 5
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"How one night of cheating became a full-time pursuit"

As I was driving home from my first time cheating after only being married for one week, I was feeling quite remorseful and guilty. I was wondering how I had allowed this to happen. My new wife, Lucinda was out of town for a couple of days inspecting and opening a new office for the company she worked for. We had been dating for three years before marriage.

Lucinda loved the out-of-town work-related trips. I would often accompany her when my job allowed and make it a very nice, almost free, mini-vacation. Most of my job could be done online and I could handle it at the hotel while she was working. We enjoyed staying in really nice hotels, touring the local sights, and eating at very expensive restaurants after her business day was done, usually around 4 pm. Her company approved as they were not fond of having employees, particularly lady employees, traveling alone to distant locations, usually located in industrial areas. After arriving, it usually took two days to audit and inspect company records unless she had employee problems to correct and we could stay longer.

During the three years while dating Lucinda, I had several friends with benefits left over from the time before Lucinda and I started to date.

Today, I was in need of some female company and called Marsha, an FWB relationship that had endured for many years. Marsha immediately invited me over. I showered, dressed, and picked up a bottle of Marsha's favorite wine.

When she opened the door to her home, she was attired in beautiful red lingerie. She was wearing a beautiful pair of crotchless panties and a bra that allowed her luscious nipples to protrude through strategically placed three-inch holes in the bra. After seeing Marsha in her attire, my mission of telling her I was married went out the window.

I was instantly aroused, and without a thought of being married, I entered and gave Marsha a really big juicy kiss. I was hoping and praying that I would get a replay of a very sexy event with her that happened several years ago when she opened the door dressed in the same manner. She pulled me over to her huge wrap-around couch. She lay down, widely opening her legs.

She then pulled my face down and loudly said for me to eat her pussy. Our location was close to a coat closet that had its door slightly open. I knew what her game plan was and loudly began to eat her pussy. Ten minutes later, she had a very juicy and loud orgasm. She then loudly told me to remove her sexy bra and powerfully massage her tits. I complied, and after I sucked her luscious tits, she pushed me down on the couch and climbed on, taking my very stiff cock all the way to the hilt and sat there.

I was again told to roughly squeeze her tits. I was never fond of this due to the number of ladies in our personal and business circles that had major surgeries for breast cancer. Regardless, Marsha always demanded a rough massage of her tits and I always complied. The rough breast treatment aroused her tremendously, usually launching a series of orgasms that continued as she began to fuck me cowboy style.

Her fucking me furiously continued for quite a while with her moaning and screaming. This sex position often delayed my climax as she was rubbing her clit on my cock shaft near the bottom and not pulling up and down, which usually brings on an orgasm quickly. She continued to have very strong orgasms, almost to the point of passing out. After a particularly long and strong orgasm, she was breathing deeply and covered with perspiration.

It was obvious that she was physically done for a while. I went to the kitchen and got us both a glass of water. She opened her eyes and drank the water and lay back down.

I was not surprised at what happened next, as it had happened before.

Marsha said, "Time to come out, Susie."

The closet door opened and Susie came out. Not the same lady as last time. Susie was her good friend for many years and I always had the hots for her. Susie was attired in sexy bra and panties also. Her face was red and perspiring and a large wet spot was visible on her panties around her pussy. I assumed she enjoyed the show.

I asked Susie if she was ready for her turn, to which she timidly nodded yes. Marsha needed to rest for a while and went to lie on her bed. Surprisingly, she closed the door to her bedroom, I guess to give us some privacy.

I walked over to Susie and hugged her. She was stiff and trembling, so I released her and got two glasses of wine from the kitchen. We sat on the couch, but she was still very nervous. I got a nice robe from a closet, covered her up and asked her to please relax. Whatever she and Marsha agreed on was not binding and she did not have to have sex with me if she did not want to.

After a visible sigh of relief, she began to look a lot less stressed. I started to get dressed and she told me I should wait for a while before getting dressed. I sat down on the couch and she removed her bathrobe. The view was much more enjoyable.

She apologized, saying she was very inexperienced sexually, only having one boyfriend for the past five years. The sex with the boyfriend was terrible. He was a real slam-bam, thank you ma'am kind of guy. When she asked him to bathe and engage in foreplay before sex, he started masturbating and cumming on the sheets then going to sleep. After a month of this, she rented an apartment. To avoid a scene, she called a moving company when he went to work and they had her moved into her new apartment in six hours.

She said that it was not that she did not want sex with me, but she was now embarrassed and felt like a slut. She also feared that she was not skilled enough to satisfy me after watching Marsha and I have sex.

I had always thought she was a very sexy lady and I had dreamed about having sex with her but never pursued her as I did not want to risk offending Marsha. She said that Marsha had several friends with privileges and had offered to share them with her, including me. I guess that was what happened tonight. I refilled our wine glasses and we talked for a while.

She moved over closer to me. I slowly wrapped my arms around her and gave her a slight kiss. She responded much more passionately than I expected. Soon we were kissing passionately. I did not rush her and only advanced in our lovemaking when she increased her passion.

She sat up, and I thought it was over. She removed her bra and pulled my face to her breasts. Tears started down her face and I removed my lips from her breasts. She pulled me back down, saying, "Please, do not stop. I really like that and it has been over five years since the last time."

Marsha got up, showered, and dressed in a business suit before she came out of her bedroom. She smiled as she saw us making out on the couch. She said her bed was freshly made and she expected us to really mess it up in the next couple of hours. She then left for a business meeting.

Susie stood up and went to the restroom to refresh. She came out without her panties, took my hand, and led me to the freshly made bed. She was very relaxed now that it was just the two of us. She feared she would be expected to participate in a threesome and was not ready for that yet, she said with a sexy smile. She looked me in the eye and said with enough foreplay, I could do anything I wanted to do to her.

We lay on the bed together and she gave me another of her beautiful smiles. She reminded me not to forget the foreplay. We had hours and could devote it all to foreplay if it was needed; however, I did not really think it would take very long. I placed my hand over her pussy. It was very wet; she said she had never been this hot.

I asked her to tell me what she wanted. She answered, "Everything." She told me she had never had anything other than quickies in her pussy.

She heard her friends talking about how much more there was to sex, and she wanted much more. Having her pussy eaten was at the top of her list. She wanted to have an orgasm, or better yet, multiple orgasms. She also wanted to be really fucked hard and brought to a climax. She looked embarrassed and said she would really like to experience a cock gently inserted deep in her ass. She also would like to give a blowjob. I told her we could do it all but probably not tonight as she would be too sore tomorrow.

We made out for a while, and she really responded well. When I thought she was ready, I kissed my face down to her breasts and then towards her pussy. She said, "I would really like that, but can I go wash it first?'

I told her that I would rather that she did not as I had tasted her juices earlier when I felt her pussy and it tasted great. It would be like giving me a great cheeseburger wrapped in plastic wrap. When I licked it, I would not be able to get to the meat and juices inside that would start my blood boiling, which would start my hormones raging and make my cock as large and firm as it could ever get.

That seemed to satisfy her as she started to push my head to her beautiful, hairy, and luscious pussy. I also enjoy shaved pussies, but I am nuts over hairy pussies. I explored her pussy, slowly licking the inside of her pink lips. It was divine. I found her love tunnel and licked inside and deeply. Many years of eating pussy appear to have taught me how to stretch my tongue longer, which is usually highly appreciated. After thoroughly licking and exploring her pussy, I decided it was time for the clitoris to receive some special attention.

Things changed rapidly once my tongue found her clit. She immediately stiffened and convulsed at the same time. I may have set a new speed record for pussy eating induced orgasms. She rammed her pussy into my face as I continued to lick. She convulsed and trembled for several minutes, then pushed my face away and rolled on her side, breathing rapidly. She said she could not take anymore, followed by another big smile, then added, "Yet."

She said if that was an orgasm, add it to the list of things she had not experienced before tonight and hoped to repeat, often. I slowly massaged her beautiful breasts, which were well-shaped, firm, and way more than a mouthful.

As she cooled down and her breathing returned to normal, she slowly kissed my chest, slowly heading towards my cock. She held it tenderly, feeling all of it, including my balls. After a thorough and loving examination, she slipped the head of my cock into her mouth and licked it all around. She was really doing quite well and went about halfway down before gagging. I let her know that she was doing a wonderful job and there was no need to go deeper.

I inquired if I could ask her a personal question that she did not have to answer. She knew I was curious how a lady who had said she never had given a blow job could be so good the first time. Marsha had told her that if she wanted men to come back after the first date, she had to master giving blow jobs.

Marsha said she had learned by practicing with a regular-sized pink rubber dildo she had purchased online and allegedly named after me. Susie followed her example and had been practicing on her own dildo. I was quick to point out I would give her a real cock to practice on anytime she wanted.

She wanted to know if she could orgasm again if I ate her again but gently, as she seemed to have electrical shocks when she touched her very sensitive clit. I slowly kissed my way over her tits and soon arrived at her luscious pussy. Carefully avoiding her clit, I kissed all of her pussy. Her lips were tender and quite sensitive. After a slow licking between her pussy lips, giving her love tunnel its fair share of attention, I slowly worked my way back to her clit. I kept a good inch away but licked all around it many times. Her orgasm rolled in like a Texas storm. She began to shiver then shake as she pushed her pussy in my face. When her breathing started to slow, I rolled off of her and lay beside her.

She slowly turned over, rolling her lovely ass towards me. I lay beside her and softly stroked her pussy lips. They were very wet with my saliva and a lot of her pussy juice. I lubed my cock with her pussy juice and gently and slowly slipped it in. When completely buried, I slowly started to have sex with her. Gradually she speeded up her pace. I could feel her orgasm approaching. She said for me to cum inside her as she was on the pill. As she started to cum, I followed suit and we finished close to each other.

We both rolled flat on our backs, both really done for the night. I asked for her phone number, and she asked me to call soon as she still had a lot to learn.

tattoogirlxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tattoogirlxo

 

Published 
Written by Whitehouse5480
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments