Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For Sale - Queen-size Bed

"Gina helps to redecorate the bedroom"

36
5 Comments 5
12.3k Views 12.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words

I had just finished cutting the grass as Gina jogged by. I saw her slow down to a walk and wave. I smiled and gestured for her to come over. She slowly sauntered up the driveway, taking in the sight of my sweating body, with a sly grin on her pretty face.

It was already very hot at eleven, and the temperature was still climbing, so I had dressed in a pair of khaki shorts and sandals to cut the grass. I was covered in perspiration and could see my chest hair glistening in the sun as I looked down to where Gina's eyes were focused.

She was dressed in black spandex jogging pants, a tight black sports bra, and runners. Her long dark hair was in a pony-tail. A little bead of sweat ran off her brow and there was light perspiration above her slender upper lip. She looked so sexy my cock twitched at the sight of her.

"Hi Handsome," she teased as she glanced down at my shorts, "happy to see me?"

"Hi Gina, I am always happy to see you," I replied with a grin.

We locked eyes and smiled at each other for a moment.

"You do interior design, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes... among other things," she replied with a smile.

"Come in for a cold drink and give me your opinion on something for the house," I said, as I gestured to the door.

"Doing some renovations?" she asked.

"Just the bedroom," I answered with a grin, "maybe you can give me some ideas."

She hesitated, looking around, before heading for the door. I opened it and let her go first, to be polite and to look at her tight little ass. She looked over at me, catching me looking and gave her ass a little wiggle.

She took a chair in the kitchen as I got us each a large glass of iced tea. I moved my chair next to hers and slid in beside her as I handed her the glass. I put my arm around the back of her chair and pressed my leg against hers as she looked around.

"Someone has good taste," she commented.

"My wife has a great taste," I teased.

She giggled at the play on words, "really.... tastes great, less filling?"

"Yes, except she asks for more... filling... these days," I replied, as I slid my hand onto the back of her neck. I gently rubbed upwards and touched her ear lobes with my thumb and little finger, caressing them lightly, and squeezed gently.

"Oooh.... that's nice... I have some tightness there," she moaned lightly.

I slowly rubbed her neck as my right hand went to her thigh. She leaned her head forward as I massaged her neck with my left hand. My right hand slowly slid up her thigh and I felt her legs part slightly as it reached the top. 

I began to rub across her shoulders, allowing her to move her head back, and she turned to look at me. I leaned over and kissed her. We kissed gently; little kisses, and I felt her tongue caress my lips. I opened my mouth slightly and let her tongue find mine. I slid my hand between her thighs, feeling her legs spread wider as our tongues twirled in my mouth. 

I pulled my mouth away, making my way down to her neck as she leaned her head back, and went for the little soft spot below her throat. I kissed and flicked my tongue over it, making her moan quietly as I moved my fingers over her spandex-covered pussy.

I heard her gasp as I ran my thumb and forefinger along the outside of her puffy little pussy lips, pressing them together gently and again as my thumb slid back down between them. I stopped as I reached the lower part and gave my thumb a little push against her opening. She shifted slightly in the chair, pushing her pussy into my hand as I moved my mouth back onto hers.

I held the back of her head and kissed her as I moved my middle finger between her pussy lips, pressing the material into her and rubbed my thumb over her clit. The pressure of the finger and the buzzing of my thumb made her orgasm quickly. She moaned into my mouth as she quivered, making my finger wet, and trembled until the orgasm subsided.

"Wow... your fingers are fabulous," she moaned quietly.

"She calls them my magic fingers," I said as I flickered them over her sensitive pussy.

She giggled and grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand away and sat up a bit. She lifted the hand to her mouth and took my middle finger in, sucking it as she turned herself towards me. Her left hand went to my thigh, then slowly up my stomach to my chest, and her fingers ran over the sweaty chest hairs.

She let go of my wrist but kept my finger in her mouth as her fingers ran over my nipples. I glanced at the clock on the wall behind her - she would be home any time now - and pulled my finger from her mouth. I reached down and grabbed the bottom of her sports bra and began to lift it up. She lifted her arms up, allowing me to pull it over her head and uncovered her lovely little breasts. 

I leaned down and took a nipple into my mouth, sucking it hard, and squeezed her other breast with my hand. They were firm little handfuls. I felt her hands on my head as I suckled her, her fingers running through my grey hair and heard her moan again. I pulled away and put my hand out to her. She took it and rose from the chair, pushing herself into me and we kissed.

I put her bra on the back of the chair, clearly visible, and hooked my hands into the waist of her tights. I peeled them off of her, pulling her feet out and tossed them to the floor by the back door. Her black g-string came off with one hard tug, and I left that on the floor where she stood.

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, kissing the whole time and placed her on the bed. I stepped back and hooked my thumbs on my boxers. 

"Sit on the edge," I instructed.

She moved forward and sat on the edge of the bed watching my shorts as I slowly lowered them down and stood back up. My cock sprang forward, almost hitting her in the chin and bobbed in front of her pretty face. 

"Oooh, that's bigger than I thought," she purred, "so thick."

She wrapped both hands around my swollen shaft and ran them up and down its length. I watched as her tongue came out and swirled over the big, swollen head before traveling along the underside. She flickered and licked her way back up to just below the tip and swirled her tongue. My cock throbbed as she put her lips over it and slowly sucked it into her mouth.

As she sucked and pumped, I listened for the back door. Just as she dropped her hands and tried to take me all the way into her mouth I heard the door close. I strained to hear her footsteps on the floor - they stopped by the kitchen chairs - as my cock slowly worked it way to Gina's throat. She pulled back, took a gulp of air, and tried again just as my wife's face appeared in the doorway.

I put my hand on Gina's head and pulled her onto my cock as my wife stared, mezmerized, at the sight before her. I put my finger to my lips, gesturing for her to be quiet, while Gina pushed her nose into my pubic bone. I moaned as my whole cock was swallowed.

I gestured to the other side of the doorway, out of Gina's view, and then at the big mirror on the dresser behind me. She moved across the doorway and out of sight as Gina pulled herself off of my cock, drool running off of her chin, and gasped for air.

"Fuck... I never took one that big before... it's so thick," she said between gasps.

"Take it again," I said as I pulled her mouth onto it.

She slowly worked it, going down and back up, until she was ready to swallow it all again. I could see my wife watching from the side of the doorway, her eyes wide, as Gina kept sucking me deeper. Once all the way in I pulled back a bit and put both of my hands on her head. I slowly fucked her mouth. My wife watched, her eyes fixated on the sight of my swollen cock as it disappeared and reappeared, as I moaned.

"Oh yeah Gina.... suck my cock... that's it... fuck, you suck so good."

Gina moaned slightly with each thrust as I very slowly pumped her mouth.

"You like sucking my cock," I whispered.

She nodded slightly and mumbled "Mmhhmm."

"You want me to fuck you now?" I asked.

She nodded again, "Mmmhhmm."

I took my hands away and let her pull away from my cock. She looked up me with a sexy grin.

"Oh yes, I like sucking your cock," she said, "and I want to feel that big cock inside me."

I climbed onto the bed and laid on my back, knowing my wife would have a clear view in the mirror and told Gina to climb on top. She jumped at the chance and put her dripping little slit over my cock and pushed down, groaning, as she felt the swollen head push into her. She rode up and down slowly, working herself over my thick shaft, moaning the entire time.

"Oh fuck...so big... so big... oh god."

I thrust my hips up and buried my cock in her, hearing her grunt as I did, and pulled her shoulders forward. She put her hands on my chest and rocked her hips as she fucked me. I knew my wife could see her pussy gliding over my cock in the mirror.

"You like my cock, Gina?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yeah," she grunted.

ScarlettFuckTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarlettFuckTS

"Cum on it.... cum on my cock Gina," I urged.

"Oh god, I am... uuugggghhh," she groaned as her orgasm hit.

I felt her tight pussy gripping on my cock as she climaxed; felt her juice running down my shaft and felt her hands shaking on my chest. She suddenly relaxed and fell onto my chest, the tip of my cock still inside of her and whimpered.

"Oh god... so good... so good..." she whispered between taking breaths.

I looked into the mirror and could see my wife in the hallway, hand between her legs, watching intently.

I rolled Gina off of me and onto her back. I climbed between her legs, grabbed her ankles, and lifted her legs up and apart. I slid my cock inside of her juicy little hole and pushed in deep, making her grunt, and slowly fucked her. I sped up and began to pump my cock into her harder, making her grunt with each thrust, knowing my wife was watching the whole time. 

Gina suddenly froze and was looking behind me. I stopped and looked over to see my wife standing right next to the bed beside us.

Gina opened her mouth to speak but I rammed my cock into her hard, making her groan instead. I dropped her legs down and leaned forward, over her chest, and mashed my mouth into hers. I fucked her hard and fast, determined to make her cum again and was rewarded with a loud groan and the feel of her pussy clenching around my shaft. I thrust deep and held my cock in her as she quivered, trembled, and moaned into my mouth.

I ran my hand over her face, kissing her gently as her orgasm died away. She looked at me, then my wife, and then back to me.

"She wanted to watch me fuck someone else," I explained, "and she hoped it would be you."

"Me?" she said quietly.

"Yes," my wife answered," I think you are so beautiful, so sexy, I wanted to see..."

My still-hard cock wanted relief so I slowly began pumping into Gina's wet pussy again. She gave a look that said "WTF?" as I started fucking her tight little hole.

"I am going to fuck you more, Gina... while she watches," I whispered to her.

Gina looked at my wife for a moment, my cock stroking inside of her, and then put her head back on the bed. I looked at my wife and made a decision.

"Get undressed," I told her.

She looked at me with her mouth open as I said it again.

"Get undressed, I am going to fuck you both." 

Gina moaned as my cock pounded into her. As my wife undressed I pulled my cock out, climbed up the bed, and pushed it into Gina's mouth. She sucked it like was to be her last meal, moaning and drooling as I squeezed her breast and pinched her nipple.

My wife stood naked, watching, waiting for direction. I pulled my cock away from Gina, leaned down and kissed her, then whispered in her ear.

"Have you been with a woman before?"

Gina nodded her head, "Yes, but it was back in college."

I reached out for my wife's hand and pulled her to the bed. Gina moved over as I told my wife to lay down and open her mouth for me. As soon as she did I pushed my cock into her mouth.

"Suck my cock while Gina watches."

She looked over at Gina as she worked my cock in and out of her mouth. I reached down to find her pussy soaking wet, dripping, she was so horny. Gina watched my hand as I worked my finger and thumb on my wife's pussy. Her hips started to shake and quiver and I could tell she was ready to cum.

"Suck my cock while you cum... keep sucking my cock," I growled as she started bucking her hips.

Gina watched wide-eyed as she orgasmed, nearly choking on my cock, and pushed her hips up in the air. 

"Yeah, that's it.... cum with my cock in your mouth... that's it," I urged.

"Wow," Gina giggled.

"Would like to taste her now?" I asked Gina.

She smiled and climbed between my wife's legs. I watched as she put her mouth onto the dripping wet pussy and start licking and tonguing while my wife tried to moan around my cock. I looked down at my wife and took my hand away from her head, letting her pull her mouth from my cock and listened to her moan.

"Oh my god... oh my god," she repeated as Gina's tongue ravaged her pussy.

I climbed off the bed, stood behind Gina, and grabbed her hips. I lifted her ass up so she was on her knees and grabbed her tightly. I spread her cheeks apart and watched my cock as I pushed into her silky pussy, seeing it disappear. I kneaded her firm little ass cheeks like bread dough as I watched my cock slide in and out and listened to the moaning of the two women.

My wife came first, almost screaming, as she shoved her pussy into Gina's mouth. I saw her hands grab Gina's head and pull her tight into her. Gina followed, her hips rocking and jerking as she came on my cock. As soon as my wife's grip loosened I reached up and grabbed Gina's pony-tail and yanked her head back. I fucked her hard and fast, listening to her grunt as I held on and felt my cum build.

I pulled hard on her pony-tail as I thrust my cock into her pussy as far as I could and unloaded my balls in Gina's pussy. My cock throbbed and pulsed as spurt after spurt of cum filled her insides, like fireworks going off, and I shook as the climax rolled through my body.

I let go of her hair and watched her head fall forward and collapse in between my wife's legs.

"Come here," I said to my wife.

She rolled out around Gina and came around to where I was standing. 

"Kneel down here," I instructed as I pointed next to me, "and watch."

She did as told and watched as I slowly withdrew my still-hard cock from Gina's cum-filled pussy. The cum streamed out in large blobs, running down her slit and onto the bed, and slowly became a trickle. Gina fell forward and collapsed on the bed.

I turned and offered my cum-coated cock to my wife and watched as she took it into her mouth. I moaned as she slowly took me all the way down, feeling her mouth and throat on my still-tingling cock, and sucked the juices from it. She sucked slowly, up and down, making sure she got all she could before letting it drop from her mouth.

I helped her up and gave her a deep kiss. I went onto the bed and gently rolled Gina onto her back, gave her a kiss, and spread her legs apart.

"Your turn," I said as I smiled at my wife.

She gave a blank stare. I reached over, pulled her to the bed between Gina's legs and put her face into Gina's little cum-filled peach.

"Kiss it first, then use your tongue... like eating an ice cream cone," I instructed.

She very slowly pursed her lips and began giving small, gentle kisses. Soon, she became bolder, and I saw her tongue flick out and back in as she took a taste of Gina. She started lapping her tongue, like a dog in a water dish, as Gina began moaning and gently rolling her hips. I watched as she finally pushed her tongue into the creamy goodness and began to lap up the cum.

I moved myself up and put my stiffening cock in front of Gina's mouth. She looked up at me, as if dreaming, and parted her lips. I pushed my cock into her open mouth and fucked it as I watched my wife eat Gina to orgasm. I held my cock in her mouth as she came. Watching my wife eat her pussy was wildly exciting and made my cock into an iron bar again.

"That's it, cum on her face, let her taste you while you suck my cock," I said to Gina.

Gina shook and quivered as she came, my wife's tongue lapping at her, never pulling away from my cock. As she relaxed, I pulled my cock out, rubbed it across her lips and face and turned to my wife. I moved over to her, lifted her head, and shoved my cock into her mouth. I held her by the hair with one hand as I fucked her mouth, feeling my cum building and looked down at Gina's beautiful face.

Just as I was about to blow I pulled away from my wife and turned to Gina, jerking my cock and blew my load on her gorgeous face. One stream went from chin to forehead, the next across her cheek and lips and the last spurted out across her perky little tits. I turned back to my wife and stuck my dribbling cock in her mouth.

"Suck it, suck it dry," I moaned.

She took me all the way in and deep-throated me five or six times until I finally pulled away and sat back, exhausted. I looked over at Gina, who was running her tongue over her lips and watched as my wife climbed over her. She bent her head down and kissed Gina, then started licking up the cum I had sprayed on her face. They both giggled and kissed as they shared the pearly liquid.

My wife rolled over to the other side of Gina and draped her arm over her chest. I laid down and did the same, the three of us cuddling, my wife putting her hand over mine.

"That was... fabulous," my wife quietly moaned.

"Oh... yeah," added Gina.

"So maybe we need a king-sized bed instead of this queen-sized?" I asked.

"Oh yes," replied my wife.

"I think that would be the best thing you could do for this room," Gina added, "in my opinion."

My wife looked at us as we giggled at the joke.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments