Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Banging The Boss's Wife, Chapter 1

"Rescuing the boss's wife from over-indulging at the office Christmas party has unexpected rewards!"

57
25 Comments 25
16.1k Views 16.1k
3.6k words 3.6k words

My name is Daniel Kincaid and the story I am about to tell you happened several years ago now. I am the lead consultant in a small advertising firm here in Boston and I have been in the advertising business for almost fifteen years now. I recently moved to Boston to take this lead consultant position about five years ago. 

It's a good job and I enjoy the challenges and the company has a lot of great people working here. I especially like my boss, Allen White. We get along really well and I guess you could say were best friends. We hang out socially when we aren't working quite a bit–it's a good relationship and makes working a lot better and not so much like "work".

While I am not married (I haven't found the right girl yet) Allen is married to a very beautiful and charming woman, Carol. I met Carol at a company Christmas party, and I guess that's where the story really begins. 

Carol is a very friendly and personable woman in her early to mid-thirties I guess. She is unabashed and flirtatious and she isn't afraid of suggestive talk–she is a woman who knows she is a woman and what that does to a man. In high school she would be known as a cocktease but because she is married to my boss that term is never used!

It was almost Christmas three years ago when "The Incident" as I call it happened. Allen always throws a grand Christmas party every year for his employees as a way of thanking them for their hard work throughout the year. 

Carol decorates their large and very nice home with all the trimmings and there is a "Secret Santa" type gift exchange after which Allen hands out the Christmas bonuses to everyone. There is always great food and lots of spirits–besides the Christmas spirit–at these parties. Everyone is guaranteed to have a wonderful time.

This particular Christmas party happened at the end of a very good business year and everyone was in a very happy, very festive mood. Carol had done her always superb job of decorating their home and there was food and wine for everyone with plenty to spare. Allen liked to throw these parties in his home for a couple of reasons. 

First off, he wanted the company to feel like a family so he invited everyone into his home to show that point. Secondly, he had a policy that if you were going to drink, you put your car keys in a locked wooden box by the front door. He didn't want anyone driving home from his party drunk and getting in an accident. 

Allen and Carol lived at the end of a large cul-de-sac so there was plenty of room for everyone to park and, if necessary, leave their cars overnight and take a cab home. He took care of cab fare saying it was cheaper than worker's comp–"Daddy" Allen took good care of us all!

The party went on and after everyone ate their fill and had one or several drinks it was time for the gift exchange. Normally there was a price ceiling of twenty-five dollars or so for this exchange–nobody wanted to feel obliged or uncomfortable to spend much more than that. 

This year my "Secret Santa" was none other than Carol herself. And when she handed me the present she had bought me it was in a surprisingly large box. 

I looked at her curiously. "What's this, Carol? I thought there was a twenty-five dollar limit?"

"Just open it, Daniel." I unwrapped the present and found it to be a very nice leather briefcase–obviously, she had disregarded the ceiling on presents! 

"I noticed your briefcase was looking a little worse for wear. We can't have our best advertising executive looking shabby so I got you this one. I'm the boss's wife so I can do what I want!" She giggled at her remark.

I looked over the briefcase–this was a high-end piece of luggage!

"Carol, I-I don't know what to say,"

Carol smiled impishly "Well, I understand 'thank you' is traditionally what you say when someone gives you a present!"

"Of course. Thank you, Carol." I blushed and Carol giggled again.

After the gift exchange, the party continued. Carol was the perfect hostess making sure that everyone had something to eat and drink. But after a while, I noticed she was getting a little happier than usual. I didn't say anything at first, I just kept watch over her. I didn't really think it was my place to tell the boss's wife she was getting drunk.

But as the evening progressed, she got more and more inebriated. Finally, I had to say something. I was, after all, Allen's best friend and Carol was his wife. So I discretely asked Carol to "show me something in the bathroom". She and I walked back to the bathroom and that's when I confronted her in private.

"Carol dear, this may not be my place to say but I don't want you to be embarrassed. You've had a little more than your share to drink, hon, and as your friend, I think you should probably excuse yourself from the party and find a bed to crash in until the room stops spinning."

Carol looked up at me through what had to be fuzzy alcohol-glazed eyes and nodded. I helped her to her room and took off her heels. I didn't help her get undressed–that wouldn't have been proper. 

But she lay down on her bed and within a couple minutes, I could tell she was on her way to dreamland. I closed the door quietly and went back to the party. 

I pulled Allen aside and told him what had happened and that she was safely asleep. He thanked me for helping her and for my discretion. It wasn't much after that when I decided I, too, had gotten my fill of Christmas revelry and went home.

The next day was Saturday and I didn't have to work so I was doing some housework that I had been putting off doing–laundry and so forth that needed to be done if I expected to show up for work Monday wearing clothes. 

All of a sudden I heard the doorbell ring and so I closed the lid to the washing machine, spun the dial and pressed start then I went to see who was giving me this unscheduled break in my housework.

It turned out to be Carol. "Oh hi, Carol! Come on in, hon!" She came in and I closed the door behind her. "Have a seat, Carol. I got a pot of coffee going, would you like a cup?"

"That would be nice. Thank you." I got us both a cup of coffee and brought them both into the living room with the sugar and creamer for her. I had seen her have coffee at work when she came by and knew she used both.

"Daniel, I just came by to thank you for what you did last night... taking me into the bathroom to tell me I was getting... well, getting tanked. That was very sweet and thoughtful of you."

"That's quite all right, sweetheart. I just figured that it had snuck up on you and I wanted to protect you. You know how office watercooler gossip can be! 

"Oh yes, very much! But I'm sorry I put you in such a place. It's just..." She let her words trail off.

"Just what Carol? Is there something wrong?"

"Oh Daniel, I have to tell someone! I don't have anyone I can talk to! But you have to swear that you won't breathe a word of this to anyone, especially Allen. Promise?"

"I swear I won't say anything to anyone. Now, what's going on Carol?"

"It's Allen and I. We are having troubles... you know marital ones."

"Oh?"

"Yes. I don't know what to do either. I mean he's always so focussed on work and if isn't work, it's his damn golf. I tell you, he's obsessed with the both of them! I have tried to get his attention, I really have. 

"I've made him his favorite dinners, I've gotten dressed up in nice clothes and did the candlelight dinner thing, I've even gotten into sexy lingerie and met him at the door when he came home. But nothing seems to get through to him. I'm beginning to think he isn't interested in me anymore!"

"Oh, Carol, I'm sure he's still interested in you!"

"Oh really? Well, the other day he came home after work and wanted to take a shower. While he was in there, I came into the bathroom naked to shower with him and see if I could get his attention that way. 

"Do you know what he did? He told me he'd be out in a couple minutes and shut the door on me! Left me in the hallway dripping onto the hallway floor! Thank goodness it is hardwood and not carpeting like our bedroom!"

"Oh my!"

"Oh my is right! I was pissed and didn't speak to him the rest of the night. Not that he noticed. He just ate dinner and turned on the sports channel and watched TV!"

"Geez, Carol, I don't know what to say."

"Daniel, can I ask you... Do you think I'm attractive? I mean do you find me attractive?"

"Oh, Carol I don't think I should..."

"Please, Daniel! Please, I need to know. Am I getting dull and drab? Am I not attractive anymore? Please tell me the truth, Daniel, it's important."

I turned on the sofa where we were sitting and took her hand, looking straight into her eyes. 

"Carol, I have known you and Allen for five years or so, and I can tell you right here and now that you look every bit as beautiful today as you did the day I met you. I don't know what is going on with Allen, but if he can't see the beautiful, desirable, and sexy woman that is sitting in front of me right now, maybe he needs to have his eyes checked. Cause from here you are an absolute knockout, honey!"

Carol lept up from her seat and threw her arms around me, knocking me backward on the sofa as she fell on top of me. She kissed me over and over again enthusiastically. "Oh, Daniel, thank you! Thank you, you wonderful sweet man! Oh, that means so much to me, you have no idea!"

Not realizing what I was doing at the time, I put my arms around her and held her–mostly as an automatic reaction to keep her from falling onto the floor. But looking back on it, I guess there was a desire to hold her as well. I mean she IS every bit as beautiful and sexy as I told her she was and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want her too. Every man (and probably some of the women) in the company wanted Carol White!

DonatellaAmatti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonatellaAmatti

She lay on top of me for a few moments before she realized what was happening. And then it happened...

"Daniel, can I ask... would you... I mean... oh damn, Daniel, would you take me to bed? Please, I need to feel appreciated, I need to feel like I am wanted. Allen doesn't pay attention to me anymore and I need to feel that I'm still valuable. Please?"

If I hadn't been laying on the sofa at the time, I would have fallen to the floor in shock. "Carol, what about Allen? What about your husband, honey?"

"My 'husband' as you call him is out on the golf course where he always is when I want him! He left about an hour ago and will be out there for several more hours like always. I don't expect he will even be on the back nine for another three hours. It usually takes him six or seven hours to play golf, and then another couple hours at the clubhouse bragging or bitching about how he did! So we have plenty of time."

"I don't know Carol. He's my boss after all... and my friend."

"Aren't I your friend too, Daniel? Well, this friend needs your help. I need you to show me that I matter, that I still have something to offer. Something to give. Please, Daniel, don't make me have to go to someone else... to a stranger... to find redemption!"

I looked into the face of my boss's wife, a woman who was so desperate for validation and a sense of meaning that she turned to me to give it to her. Me, an employee and subordinate of her husband. She came to me and laid her soul bare in front of me with no idea whether I would accept her or turn on her and tell her husband what she did. 

I looked up at the clock and I looked back at her. I couldn't say no to those eyes, or to the tears running down her soft cheeks from them.

I helped her up off the couch, took her tiny hand in mine, and led her back to my bedroom. I thought over what I was about to do and realized that she had as much, if not more, to lose if this all went sour than I did. I only had five years invested in this company and I had a spotless work record before that. 

If necessary, I could pick up and go someplace else and start over without too much fuss. I lived in an apartment, I owned my car, and I didn't have a lot of ties here in Boston. Sure I had a few friends at work but nothing I couldn't recover from.

Carol, on the other hand, had a fifteen-year marriage at stake. She had a home and she had a secure life here in Boston. She would have a lot more to lose if things turned out bad than I did. Still, I didn't want anything to happen–for both our sakes. 

I liked this company and I liked Boston. Carol was right, both her and Allen were my friends and I wanted to help them both. It wasn't my fault that he put golf and work ahead of his wife. That was his choice, but she shouldn't have to suffer because of it.

All these thoughts raced through my head even as I walked this woman back to my bedroom. I tried really hard not to let the little head do the thinking for the big head, but the closer we got to the bedroom, the harder that got! 

Carol had flirted with me, thrown out sexual innuendos, and talked around sex almost since the day we met. She had even allowed me to swat her ass a few times as she walked past and she had kissed me on New Year's Eve and under the Christmas mistletoe every year. So I knew of her passionate and playful side. Now it looked like I was going to get a chance to see just how passionate and playful she could get.

I stopped at the door to my bedroom which was closed at the time. With one hand on the doorknob, I turned back and looked at her. Carol had her head down and when I stopped she looked up biting her bottom lip nervously. 

"Are you sure about this?"

She nodded her head, and I opened the door. 

I stepped into the bedroom bringing her with me and as soon as the door closed behind her and pressed her back against it, pinning her there with my body. One leg went between hers to make her straddle it and my hands cupped each side of her soft, tear-dampened face. 

I leaned forward to kiss her, a kiss unlike any of the sweet friendly holiday kisses or thank you kisses I had received from her in the past. 

No, this was not one friend wishing another Happy Birthday. This was a man kissing a woman with passion with desire. This was a kiss of possession, claiming what I wanted and making sure she knew it. She was appreciated, she was wanted, and she did have value... and this kiss proved it to her.

"Ohhh, Daniel..."

Carol put her arms around my neck and returned my kiss with everything she had been holding back, everything that she wanted to give her husband but couldn't. My hands moved from her face down her sides and then back around to her well-rounded hips and on to her tight, hot ass.

After a few minutes of hot frenzied kissing, groping and grabbing at each other like a couple teenagers hurrying before their parents got home we broke, both panting like crazy. We started tearing off our clothes not paying attention where they might land.

Once we had undressed I got a much better look at my boss's wife. Carol had nothing at all to worry about when it came to feeling unwanted or not attractive–this woman was a total knockout if ever there was one! 

Carol has black hair and soft brown eyes. She also has an amazing body with full tits DD tits which stand firm and high on her chest. She has a tight ass any college cheerleader would be proud of and the prettiest shaved pussy I have ever seen. 

I stood in awe of this woman, not believing such a creature even existed, much less being given the chance to have her for myself.

As I stood there dumbstruck just drinking in the vision in front of me, Carol fidgeted nervously. She wanted to know what I thought of her looks now but she was also afraid of what I might say. And my silence was not encouraging her to ask! Finally, though she couldn't stand it anymore.

"Well, Daniel, what do you think?" Carol drew in a deep breath and prepared herself for the news she feared.

"What do I think? Carol, honey, I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. My God, you are spectacular! Allen DOES need his eyes checked–in fact he needs his head examined if he picks golf over what I am seeing!"

"Oh, Daniel! I have waited so long to hear someone say those things to me again. Oh, thank you for being so sweet and so kind!" She was almost in tears as she spoke.

"Carol honey, I'm not being sweet and kind, I am only telling you the truth. You are a very sexy, very desirable, and very beautiful woman. I am not trying to flatter you or seduce you with syrupy words in order to get you to come to bed with me–you asked me to come in here, remember? 

"I am telling you how I really feel, what I really see in front of me, no bullshit here. You want an honest answer about what I think and I have told you. You are stunning."

"Daniel Kincaid, if you don't fuck me right now... Well, I don't know what I'll do!"

I smiled and took her over to the bed "Get up into bed, then." She quickly scrambled up on the bed and moved to the center of the king-size mattress. I climbed up and moved into position over top of her. My rock hard cock pressed down on her belly as I let her feel what she was in for. 

I began kissing her, kissing her mouth, then moving down to her neck and her shoulder before moving to those amazing tits. I learned very quickly that her tits were not only amazing to look at, they were also highly sensitive to being licked and sucked and played with!

As soon as my hot mouth closed over one nipple and my tongue brushed across it, the soft moaning she was doing as I was kissing her neck ramped up considerably!

"Oh God, Daniel baby! Oh, that feels so wonderful! Ooh, yesss keep doing that!"

I tried to follow her coaching and her sounds, using her reactions as a roadmap to her pleasure. She grabbed my head and moved my mouth where she needed it making sure I gave both of "the girls" their fair share of attention. I was more than happy to lick and suck those delectable meaty nubs for as long as she liked but I also wanted to see what other tasty treats she might have in store for me. 

So I pulled my head up from her twin peaks and she groaned in disappointment. "Carol, I would love to feast of your sweet tits all day, but I caught a whiff of another something you brought to the banquet table and I want to investigate it."

She looked at me puzzled... until I started kissing my way down her stomach. "OH FUCK, Daniel! Yes! Oh, please, please! Oh, it's been ages since anyone went down on me! Oh, please eat my pussy, baby, please!" she cried out when she realized where I was heading. I hadn't even passed her belly button yet and she was writhing and squirming in anticipated pleasure! 

I continued kissing my way down her body each kiss burning her flesh and each one bringing me closer to where she wanted me most of all. She was nearly out of her mind by the time I passed over her mound and the sweet musky smell of a woman in heat filled my nostrils making my mouth water. It was hard to determine who was more eager to get to the source of that delicious aroma!
 

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments