Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Honeymoon Romance

"A newlywed gets naughty"

76
8 Comments 8
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Breaking the rules, on her first full day of marriage"

On her wedding day, in the glorious surroundings provided by her wealthy parents, the previously Miss prim and proper became a married woman and glowed as per her privileged upbringing.

Natalie was very much the archetypal girl next door and when she married Jack, that vision was complete, and the newlyweds took their leave in the evening to drive to the airport and head off on their honeymoon.

When they got to the hotel in Venice, they both felt like they could never be happier.

Their very plush room had a four-poster bed, a marble-tiled bathroom, and all the mod cons they could imagine.

They arrived in the early hours of the morning and flopped straight into bed after their long day and the flight from Gatwick.

They woke up after a good night's sleep and immediately made love for the first time as husband and wife. Jack had climbed on top of Natalie, he spread her perfect legs and slid his hard penis into her vagina, making her moan with pleasure.

Natalie was not to be outdone, she had been waiting for this since they had said "I do" the previous day. In one swift movement, she rolled her husband onto his back, keeping her wet pussy clamped around his cock, and rode him in her favourite position.

The honeymoon suite echoed the sounds of sexual pleasure, grunting, moaning, panting, and even screaming as husband and wife both climaxed at the same time.

That evening they went for a walk under what seemed like a million visible stars, with the restaurants and bars full of holidaymakers and locals as well.

It was in one bar that Josh caught Natalie's eye, he was wearing jeans and a tight tee shirt that showed off his bulging upper body, while he was taken in by her hourglass figure, flowing blonde hair, and the dress she was wearing which just left enough of her legs on display, without being overly suggestive.

While Jack integrated himself with the locals, Josh and Natalie could barely take their eyes off each other.

With Jack standing at the bar talking to the local people and the staff, Josh decided to take the chance of sitting next to this gorgeous lady.

They started chatting, which immediately relaxed her. She told him that she was on her honeymoon and pointed out Jack.

She got to know that Josh had a girlfriend, but she didn't like flying so she didn't want to go to Venice, but maybe they could sail to France or Holland later in the year.

They found out that they lived in the next town to each other and had attended the same school, although they didn't know each other because Josh left and went on to University before Natalie started at the school.

The whole time they were chatting, Natalie could feel herself getting more attracted to Josh, even though she was just married and although he had a girlfriend, his attitude to commitment seemed rather Cavalier.

Josh went outside to have a cigarette and Natalie, seeing her husband deep in conversation with someone else, decided to go outside with him, rather than looking like the proverbial little girl lost, sitting alone.

They sat next to each other in the now peaceful piazza and Josh wasted no time in revealing his actual intentions by putting his hand under her dress, on the inside of her leg.

tastybooty18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastybooty18

When she didn't rebuff him, his hand moved further up toward her panties, which were now becoming warm and wet because of her arousal.

When he put his hand on her knickers she stopped him.

She said: "We shouldn't be doing this, you have a girlfriend back at home."

"Yes, and you have a husband in there, but it hasn't stopped us so far."

Now, she knew the game was up, she couldn't resist him and he knew she couldn't, she was going to be unfaithful on her first full day of marriage.

She pulled him up out of the seat he occupied and took him round the corner to a small side street.

Immediately they started kissing frantically, their tongues seeking each other out, their teeth clashing, and no longer worrying about what any passer-by might think, they wanted sex there and then and nothing was going to stop them as the excitement coursed through their veins, making it even more exciting and pleasurable.

Josh pushed her against the wall, put his hand between her legs, and ripped her panties apart, exposing her moist entrance.

She egged him on, wanting him to be as rough as possible with her, panting: "Yes please, treat me like a whore."

He said: "I'm going to fuck you until you can't take anymore, then I'm going to fuck you even harder."

She unfastened his belt and jeans, and putting both hands down his pants she pulled his rock-hard cock out, stroking it feverishly, desperate to have it inside her.

They kissed even more intensely before she grabbed his cock again and guided it to the wet entrance of her vagina.

Both of them grinned as he pushed himself into her, making her gasp.

She said: "Fuck me hard, please."

Josh didn't need asking again, he pounded her against the wall as hard as he dared.

Natalie was soon in the throes of a sensational orgasm, moaning with pleasure and sheer satisfaction.

The fact she was already cheating on her husband only heightened her feelings of risk and desire as Josh grabbed her breasts and placed a love bite on her neck, the pain of it making her even more excited.

Josh felt absolutely empowered, knowing he was fucking this delicious rich girl newlywed while her husband was only a few yards away around the corner, in one of the most romantic cities in the world, they were breaking the rules and both were enjoying it like they were in a fantasy.

Natalie felt his cock shuddering inside her and her vaginal muscles clamped as hard as they could around his throbbing piece of man meat.

They both panted ceaselessly as they fucked like they never had with anyone else. She was hit by another orgasm just as his cum exploded into her, both of them making a mixed sound of grunting and groaning as their bodies sought a release from the tension that had built up inside.

Once they were finished, they straightened themselves up and arranged to meet the next day, but stay away from each other in the bar so Jack wouldn't suspect anything.

However, in the failing light, neither of them clocked onto the shadow from under the nearby street lamp...

Published 
Written by Juddo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments