Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

1. A Sonata for two Violins

"Let's play some chamber music to help us weather this winter storm"

9
4 Comments 4
2.3k Views 2.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is the story in three movements. Each movement has a companion piece of music which you might want to listen to as a reward for the time spent on reading the story. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Here is the link for the first chapter for The Handel - Halvorsen Passacaglia: https://youtu.be/EOTykAFBWS4 You can find the clickable link on my profile page."

That day Boston was taken over by a Nor’easter. Outside his hotel window, overlooking Back Bay, snow was piling up on the roads, sidewalks, windowsills, and all horizontal and even vertical surfaces.  It was definitely time for a drink.

With the airport closed, the hotel was crowded.  The lobby bar was busy and noisy, and Jonathan was about to give up and return to his hotel room when he noticed Lisa sitting at the table in the company of two men.  That was a surprise, he was expecting Lisa and her husband Carl to arrive only tomorrow, same day as Maxine, his wife.  Lisa jumped up and hugged him, one of the men found another chair.  As it turned out, all three of them just arrived from Sydney, but their rooms were not ready yet as the people were reluctant to check out with no prospect of getting on a plane.  Both men were speaking with an Australian accent, they were young, mildly drunk, and were hitting on Lisa as if she were flirting with them which she was not.

“Where is Carl?”

“It’s a long story, we were supposed to meet in LA and fly to Boston together, but things got messed up.   He’s got stuck in Shanghai for another day but should get here the day after tomorrow.  I was supposed to spend a day in LA, meet Carl so the two of us would get here tomorrow. But because my agent, being an idiot he is, put me on the same day flight to Boston, here I am.”  “Hey,” she continued, “can I ask you for a favor? I have no room yet and it’s been a long flight.  Can I use your room to take a shower if that is not too inconvenient?” she said apologetically.

“Of course, here is my card, use the room for as long as you need.  Meanwhile, I will get a bite to eat here, should I order you something?”

“Oh, thank you, this is very kind of you.  I’ll decide and text you when I am done.”

With Lisa gone, the Australians began interrogating Jonathan about her.  The guys were extremely interested, and they had a reason to be.  Lisa was an unusually beautiful woman with an hourglass figure, marble opaque skin, and violet eyes, widely set and deep as lakes. Freckles on her face and her hands without a mistake were making men think about all the other freckles hid elsewhere.  Her face was crowned with a wave of shamelessly shiny copper red hair.  Lisa was smart, witty, funny, and … “Obviously, they had no clue,” thought Jonathan, “well, to be fair they do not recognize me either.”

In this crowd, people did not pay much attention to a famous violinist sitting at the bar.  Lisa, not yet as famous as Jonathan, was ten years younger and her star was rising.  She was way beyond good, she was great and had an enormous following on YouTube where among a certain category of fans she was known as Haydn on tits.  No question, the Australians noticed the tits and they sensed something, the touch of fame or the aura of exclusivity which when added to the extraordinary sex appeal was raising their curiosity to the highest point.  Jonathan was politely smiling and kept pivoting a conversation to other topics. After all, the guys were good company for drinks and laughs while he was waiting for Lisa to call.

When Lisa entered Jonathan’s room, the first thing she noticed was a black violin case laying on the couch.  “Is he crazy to leave it like that in plain view?”  Lisa contemplated hiding the case in the closet but then decided that she would be better off just not touching it at all.  She quickly undressed and went into the shower.  She was tired but with hot water caressing her body, the fatigue and emotional numbness were fading away. 

Lisa was standing naked in the middle of the room in front of the tall mirror inspecting herself.  She gave herself a B- for the state of her face, but her long neck and marble-like shoulders were straight A.  Her substantial breasts were perky and as she touched the areoles and played a little with her nipples, she smiled to herself.  Her tummy was just a tad round but firm and very sexy.  “I should have waxed my pussy,” she thought. “Carl would like it.”  A sequence of images traveled through her mind of the two of them fucking in various positions on that wonderful bed reflected in the mirror behind her. “It’s been a while,” she sighed. 

A busy life of touring musicians was taking its toll. Men were always after her. Some of them were handsome and remarkable in other ways and she yielded to her lust or curiosity a few times but that was not helping, she felt even more restless and unsettled.  She never told Carl about that as she knew that nothing good would come out of him knowing about her infidelities.  As for Carl, she did not want to think about that too much as it was too easy and too painful to visualize… “You girl just stop thinking about that and all those young and pretty bitches…” as another flow of images attempted to invade her imagination.

“Hmm, what time is that?  How long have I been doing this?  Jonathan must be waiting as I am occupying his room... Well, what if he gets tired of waiting and just enters the room and here I am in all my naked glory? On second thought, would not that be fun?” 

She had a bit of a crush on Jonathan since she was a girl.  She vividly remembered how she saw Jonathan for the first time when her parents took her to his performance.  They had good seats in the second row.  Jonathan was a very young man then, almost a boy himself.  He looked a bit goofy and indecisive the way he appeared on the stage, walked forward to take his position near the conductor as if he were lost and did not know who to ask for directions.  But then suddenly he stood straight, lifted his head with his chin up and over the edge of his violin.  When his bow first touched the string, the sound he extracted from it was so powerful and so pure that Lisa felt as if it travelled down her spine counting every vertebra. She could not take her eyes off him for the entire evening. Ever since, she’d been mesmerized with Jonathan first on stage and later off stage when they all become friends and started performing together. 

“I better get dressed,” she finally declared to herself.

Jonathan stopped paying attention to the Australians and was checking his emails when Lisa called him.  

“I am done and you can have your room back.”

“I got your food here, do you want to come down or if you want I can bring it to the room.”

“You are too kind and if you do not mind, I will take you up on that offer.”

In the elevator, he suddenly realized how excited he was in anticipation of being alone with Lisa in his hotel room.  “I certainly should not!  This is wrong on so many levels that I don’t even want to begin considering the consequences,” thought Jonathan -- the friend of Lisa and Carl, and the husband of Maxine, and the Maestro, and the mentor, and so on and so forth. That logic worked well on his rational mind but was much less helpful when confronted by Jonathan’s more-than-vivid imagination.

Minutes later, Jonathan was nursing his scotch and listening to gossips Lisa picked up on recent tours and were relaying to him between bites.

All four of them were musicians, two couples who led this crazy life traveling all over the world and not spending enough time with each other.  About two or three times a year they were getting together as a string quartet with Jonathan and Lisa – two violins, Carl – a viola, and Maxine – a magnificent cello.  This time they were here performing under “Celebrity Series” at the Symphony.

“What is it between you and Sonya Ku?” Lisa asked suddenly.

“Sonya Ku? What do you mean?”

“I watched the video on YouTube of the two of you playing Kreutzer Sonata.  You both were looking at each other as if there was something going on.”

“I have heard that some people were making comments online.  Sonya is a wonderful pianist and I enjoy playing with her but believe me there is nothing going on.  Why are you asking, have you heard anything in your sewing circles?”

“No, I have not heard anything, I am just teasing you.  Did Maxine ask you about that video?”

“Yeah, she was teasing me too.”

“Is she getting jealous? You know, with all the travels and opportunities you have.”

“Not that much and as you know she has plenty of opportunities herself.  I think we both try not to touch that subject because otherwise it would drive us crazy and destroy everything.  What about you and Carl?”

“Probably the same. Sometimes I am getting very jealous especially when he suddenly changes his travel arrangements and I am getting suspicious he might be taking time off seeing someone.  That could drive me nuts. And this time again, why is he delayed in Shanghai for two days?”

“This is probably nothing,” said Jonathan, wondering himself what is Maxine doing right now?  “Another drink?”

TiffanyJacome
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyJacome

“Yeah, what else is there to do?”

Alcohol was working its magic, Jonathan felt velvet warmth flowing through his body from the center out.  He was looking at Lisa and sensed strange happiness building up as if the wave of warmth became conducive to tiny jolts of electricity scintillating here and there.  He was looking at her copper hair and her purple eyes. His gaze stopped at her lips, followed down her chin, her neck and oh yes, her breasts, those two magic creatures that were gaining a life of their own when she was playing her violin. Two top buttons of her blouse were open giving Jonathan a glimpse of her cleavage.

Suddenly, that sense of happiness he felt was overtaken by alarming uneasiness. Jonathan realized that he wanted her badly. He was almost shaking and feeling nauseated from overwhelming desire.

Lisa was sensing his desire.  She liked his attention but the silence was getting uncomfortable.   She looked at the black violin case laying on the couch.

“Is that what I think it is?”

Jonathan nodded, he could not make himself utter a single word.

“May I?”

He nodded again.

There it was, a three-hundred-year-old marvel made for most skillful.  She touched the violin, trailed her fingers along the side of it.  It felt pleasantly warm just laying bare in front of her like some strange organism, part male and part female. She let her finger follow the edges of the f-hole and finally picked up the violin and the bow, straightened her posture, and put the violin under her chin.

Seeing Lisa with a violin somehow made him calm.  His mind stopped racing, nausea retreated.

“We should play together.” Jonathan stood up and walked toward her.

“What should we play?” asked Lisa holding the bow and gently letting its hair touch the strings.

“How about the Handel - Halvorsen Passacaglia?” said Jonathan standing behind her and firmly taking her right hand with the bow in his. “Like Lana and Hauser play it, only better.”

“You are not Hauser…” she said playfully. She liked the idea.

“That is true, I am not as cute as he is and I do not play cello, but you are way more beautiful than Lana so in sum, we should come up as winners,” he said placing his left hand around Lisa’s waist and pulling her close to him.  Lisa felt his breathing over her neck, firmness of his pull, hardening of his erection.  Their right hands joining together were moving the bow close to the bridge.  The violin started to sing. 

The warmth of Jonathan’s breathing intensified as his lips touched her neck. It was gentle as if he was asking her permission to continue but his left hand was holding her possessively and moved upward. “Keep playing,” he whispered.   Lisa felt Jonathan’s left hand approaching her breast from underneath, capping it. His right hand traveled down her ass, further down, found the hem of her skirt, and started lifting it while moving up her hip. She kept playing sensing her blouse being unbuttoned and feeling the warmth of Jonathan’s palm reaching the sweet spot of her naked thigh between panties and stockings.  The left hand was gently caressing the top of her breasts not covered by the bra while making occasional excursions inside. Those fingers, long, nervous and precise in their movement, here probing her nipples and there undertaking a sideway expedition under her panties gently familiarizing themselves with her pussy.  Lisa's breathing shortened, the violin paused. 

You should be playing me, why do I need this three-hundred-year-old thing,” she whispered. Jonathan placed the violin into the case. Facing Lisa, he stepped back looking at her. Their eyes met, as they had never met before, exploring each other perhaps for the first time. 

The outside world faded away and ceased to exist.  They were now the beginning and the end of everything, the black hole itself where time stands still and every movement floats through the tormenting, dense and viscous fluidity of desire.

As if holding a magic wand, Jonathan touches Lisa’s hair with the bow, follows the contour of her face, moves it to her lips, her neck, her breast, down, down, down and then up, lifting her skirt - what he could feel before he can now see.  Jonathan steps forward, the bow is dropped. The kiss is electrifying, full, deep, passionate. Lips and tongue and teeth all at once followed by a mutual rush of hands wandering impatiently, touching and undressing each other. So many things to feel, to learn, to do. “Our fingers must be so precise, yet how many buttons are there? How could he possibly fumble with the bra?”

Finally naked she is suddenly lifted and held and kissed and carried to bed. Her breasts are attended, nipples are sucked and stretched and tongued and pulled. His hands are intense in rubbing and caressing and reaching everywhere, opening, probing, drowning in the torrent between her thighs.  A whirlwind of energy is throbbing inside her and she is holding her breath afraid to let it escape. His lips migrate down, do a full circle around her belly button, pause on her mound, his hands open her thighs, his nose deeply inhales the musky smell of her pussy, the tongue makes a first pass along her lips, and another one, floats around exploring all the nooks and crannies. 

One palm under her ass and another stretches up squeezes her breast, pinches her nipple and precisely at that moment his tongue plays the first note on her clit. As a string plucked pizzicato, she screams gasping at air and his hand reaches her mouth. She bites his finger and tongues it following the same Andante his tongue is playing on her pussy.  Her foot embraces his neck, holds him tightly. Hell no, he’s not going anywhere, he dives deeper searching for that shiny pearl. With every movement he is getting hungrier for her, a beast inside him is taking over, his moans come out and join hers. Everything goes now, the tongue, the lips, the nose, all of his face.  Now he needs both hands to lead her, to hold her hips as they join the music in a throbbing rhythm, to move them for her, to squeeze them.

His finger edges inside her pussy, another is probing her ass. Her ass moves upward, her foot pulls his head inward, her other foot travels under his belly and finds his swelling cock. His inner beast is roaring, he can’t stop eating her as she is rocking and rocking in ecstasy, as he is getting drunk on her passion.

“Now it is my theme to lead.” Lisa looks down at Jonathan who is laying on his back. She is on her hands and knees giving him a full view of her breasts catching his cock as she slowly moves backward.  Jonathan mentally recalls a passage from C-dur to H-moll to hold himself from coming and only to watch Lisa’s head lowering over his cock, engulfing it with her lips, covering his hips with her copper hair.  She tastes it, strokes it, squeezes it, feels its texture, encircles the head with her tongue, moves sideways to let it push her cheek from the inside, then another cheek.  And then she plunges it so deep into her mouth that Jonathan has to urgently travel back from H-moll to C-dur to stay in the game.

“Would you like to sit on it?”

“Oh yes, this is about time.”

Lisa reaches out to him, their eyes meet again. She tastes herself on him, he tastes himself on her. His cock is strung like a bow, Lisa impales herself. The rhythm picks up into Allegro.  Jonathan sits up, they embrace and kiss while holding pace, then Lisa turns around. Their ride is picking up the tempo. Jonathan gently pushes Lisa forward, she is again on her hands and knees and he is having her from behind, they moan, they scream… Jonathan feels stuck in C-dur, he has to slow his pace… he pulls out, kisses her back, her ass, lays her down on her back, spreads her legs.  He feels he cannot possibly have enough of her while she takes him in again. They pick up gently, a wave of tenderness covers them as he is trying to reach deep inside her.  Arching her back she is meeting him halfway.  Their themes finally meet, intertwine, contrast and enrich each other, getting bold, finding their Crescendo…  “Oh God, I am ready! Give it to me, please, don’t hold it anymore, give it to me now!” And yes, he does, he has plenty of it to fill her, to quench some of her thirst.

“That was fun, I wonder what we should play next,” said Jonathan.

Lisa did not answer. She was looking outside the window.  The blizzard was raging without mercy, the Back Bay was invisible.

“What time Maxine is coming tomorrow?”  she suddenly asked.

“Should be here prior to midday weather permitting.  Why are you asking?”

“Just asking.  I probably should be going, hopefully I could check-in now.”

Thirty minutes later Lisa picked up her luggage and was boarding the elevator to go to her room. The about-to-close doors were stopped by someone’s foot.  “Oh my,” said Lisa watching two Australians coming in…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by armagnac
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments