Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Story of My Wife - The Finale

"Once she stopped laughing, she says, “Alex honey, and I thought you were having a nightmare..."

27
7 Comments 7
17.4k Views 17.4k
5.8k words 5.8k words
“In my last story, my wife Vicki, Ginny, and I met a young couple at Light’s Out who wanted us to watch them fuck in the coatroom. We did, and then they watched us fuck. Since the young girl was amazed at how Vicki and Ginny could squirt, they taught her how outside behind a tree. Then, when the police came, Vicki seduced the cop in Dan’s parking lot. After that we rented a sexy hotel room, showered, and headed to Bi-Standers.”

The Finale: Lets get started…

When we arrived at Bi-Standers it appeared to be a small bar, so we took a seat at the bar and ordered our drinks. Then the bartender (Sheila), inquired if we had been in before. After we introduced ourselves, I let her know this was our first visit, so she offered to give us a tour. I let her know that would be great after we finished our drinks.

As I looked around I saw a fair amount of patrons, some sitting at tables and some on the dance floor. There were men with women, women with women, and men with men. Par for the course I guess for an alternative bar. I was happy to see that everyone seemed to be having a good time, and the crowd appeared to be a little more mature than at Dan’s place.

While the girls talked, I suggested we drink up and let Sheila take us on our tour. Then as she walked by, I let her know we were ready any time she was.

“C’mon, let’s do it,” Sheila replied. “I’ll set your tab by the register.”

Sheila began our tour by telling us Bi-Standers number one rule: No means no. Then she added that if we have a problem with a patron, we should inform one of the staff members, and they will take care of it immediately. She also let us know that so far there have not been any issues.

She continued by showing us the bar area, the dance floor, the DJ booth, and then she pointed out where the restrooms were located. Next she had us follow her down a hallway to their member’s only section.

Sheila went on to explain that since this is our first visit, tonight we’d receive a comp-pass, including drinks if we become a member. She also informed us it’s free to become a member, but for future reference there is a forty-dollar cash-only admit fee per person, per visit, for members who desire to utilize the members’ only section. She also explained they are cash only to secure their members privacy, and then showed us where the ATM machine was located.

Once we entered the pay-per-visit section, there was another bar, four-seat tables, restrooms, and six small playrooms. As we walked past the playrooms we saw that each room had a full size bed, a couch, an end table with a lamp, and a TV that played bisexual movies. Sheila showed us how the TV worked, and said they had nine different movies to choose from.

As Sheila pointed out each room, she informed us that if a door is open, it’s okay to enter, even if there is another person in the room. She explained that means that person, couple, or group is interested in a sexual encounter. She also pointed out that if ‘they’ close the door; they are not open to having sex with you. She then informed us that if a door is closed, just walk away.

While we continued through the club we came upon three large playrooms: One for men only, one for women only, and one for bi-couples. Sheila explained these are their group playrooms.

She went on to explain that in the group playrooms, no still means no. But, she then explained that if you enter, you are entering for only one reason, and that is to have sex. She added that single men are not allowed to enter the women’s playroom, and they may only enter the couple’s playroom if a woman accompanies them in.

Sheila then pointed out the three shower areas at the entrance of each playroom, and how they store your clothing and valuables in a plastic container while the attendant keeps them safe. Finally, she explained that patrons in the group playrooms are naked.

“Any questions?” Sheila asked, “If not, let’s get you a membership card. All we need is your name and phone number, and then you can have some fun tonight.”

After Sheila finished her through presentation, I looked at my wife and Ginny, and we followed Shelia back to the main bar. Sheila then thanked us for our time, and said, “Just let me know if you want to become a member. We are still open for several hours tonight.”

A few minutes later, Sheila brought us a fresh round of drinks, as well as one for her, and asked if she could join us. Vicki and Ginny said, “Yes,” at the same time, and I certainly had no objection. Sheila then thanked us for letting her join us, and also informed us she’s off the clock, but not at all ready to go home yet.

As we chatted, Sheila mentioned that she’s been ‘Bi’ forever as she put it. We in turn let her know that we’re still pretty new to this lifestyle. And then Ginny chimed in, “And Vicki has managed to turn me into a slut in just one day, and I’m loving it.”

As we talked, Vicki suggested we become members. Ginny quickly agreed with Vicki, and I certainly did. Sheila went to get three new membership cards, and she was back in a minute. After we filled them out, she says, “Each time you come in, just check-in with a bartender. It’s that easy.”

Let me describe Sheila: She’s a natural blonde doll in early thirty’s, a little over five-feet tall, with big perky boobs. In fact, I had to restrain myself from getting completely hard over her as she gave us our tour. I only halfway succeeded, and she knew it. And so did my wife. And Ginny. It was also apparent that Shelia had eyes for Vicki and Ginny, and they also had eyes for Sheila.

Just a short time after we finished our drinks, Sheila suggested we go to the bar in the member’s only section. She thought since it was obvious we were not dressed for church it might be fun. As we were about to change bars, I said to Sheila, “Can I tip you now?’

Sheila looked at me, and then says, “You can give me your big tip in a playroom.”

As we continued on to the member’s only section, Vicki and Ginny walked ahead of Sheila and I. On our way, Sheila says, “Alex, I have to tell you, your cock bulge is making my pussy wet, “ and then she grabs the head of my cock, and says, “So whenever you’re ready to give me your big tip, I’m open…” And then she plants one hell of a kiss on me.

When we reached the members only bar, the bartender was a tall good-looking guy also in his thirty’s I’d say, and he immediately had eyes for Vicki. After we ordered our drinks, the four of us sat and chatted. We finished our drinks pretty quick, and we were served four more in a flash, and then four more. Along the way, our strong cocktails helped turn our friendly chat into a sexy chat.

Sheila was seated between Vicki and Ginny, and I was next to Ginny. As it turns out, Shelia is a naughty little vixen. The more she spoke of her early sexual encounters, Sheila began to fawn all over Vicki, and Vicki loved it. Sheila’s touchy feely moves coupled with her sexy innuendos made all of us horny, and Vicki real horny.

Sheila turned up the heat when she spoke about the first time she was kissed. Turns out it was by her best girlfriend’s mom. She recalled that she was at a sleepover, and it happened when she woke up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water.

Sheila told her story, “As I walked through the living room, my friend’s mom was sitting alone with a lit candle and a glass of wine. She was wearing a rather short see-through nightgown; I was wearing a short cotton nightshirt, without any panties. As I walked past her, she stopped me. After I told her I was going to get a drink of water she followed me into the kitchen.”

I must say, we were all curious to hear what more Sheila had to say…

“She got me a glass and waited as I drank my water. When we got back into the living room she took me in her arms and kissed me, and I kissed her back. After that, she suggested that I sleep on the sofa.”

Next, Sheila took a big sip of her drink and then continued on…

“Just after I laid down, she sat in a chair directly across from me. Because of the way she sat in her chair, I could see her moist pussy lips, and that turned me on. As I lay there I just stared at her pussy. Before long, I felt a tingling sensation in my pussy, so I pulled my shirt up and began to rub my clit. As I did, her mom began to finger her pussy. Since she knew I was watching her, she got up and took her nightgown off. Once I saw her completely naked, I was enthralled by the size of her big boobs. By the way Vicki, you very much remind me of her.”

Vicki then inquired if Sheila was nervous…

“Yes, and no. I masturbated a few times before this happened, and when I did, sometimes I’d wonder what it would be like to feel a woman’s boobs and pussy. So, I took my nightshirt off, and then we stared at each other and masturbated. Finally, her mom got up to join me on the sofa, and I made love for my first time. After that night, her mom, who was divorced by the way, would often call me when my girlfriend was not at home, and I would go over and we’d make love.”

Just after Sheila said that, she looked at Vicki and kissed her, and then kissed her again. Next, Sheila slowly ran her fingers over my wife’s breasts, and says, “Vicki, I’d love to meet your girls.”

Excited, Vicki quickly cupped her tits and says, “They thought you’d never ask.”

All night my wife had sat like a lady on her barstool. But now, Vicki moved to sit sideways on her barstool. While she did so, she also spread her legs wide open, inviting Sheila to play. Next, one by one my wife seductively grabbed a breast from inside of her halter, and took them out. When I saw what was happening, I grabbed my drink, and then I nudged Ginny to get up and watch their action with me.

When Ginny stood up, I noticed that she also pulled her skirt up high enough so it just barely covered her ass and pussy. Instead of hanging on to my drink I finished it, and then Ginny downed her drink. The bartender quickly picked up on what was happening, and positioned himself so he could see Vicki’s bare pussy.

As Vicki and Sheila’s foreplay intensified, Sheila again leaned in and kissed my wife, and as she did so she also began to massage my wife’s clit. At this point I was standing behind Ginny, and as we watched Ginny lifted up her skirt a little higher. Just after she did that, she leaned back on my now hard cock, and I reached around to rub her clit.

Once Vicki noticed she had an audience, she stepped off of her barstool and let Sheila strip her naked, and then sat back down. Just after she sat down, Sheila planted some serious kisses on my wife. Next, she ducked down to get acquainted with Vicki’s girls, and nibbled on my wife’s erect nipples for a bit.

Sheila and my wife were now in nympho mode. Sheila stood up and striped naked, and then she ducked down and buried her tongue deep in my wife’s moist pussy. As Sheila did that, she also had her hands all over my wife’s big tits and nipples.

Even though Sheila now had total control of my wife’s body, Vicki’s eyes were all over the bartender, and his eyes were all over her. It quickly became apparent to me that because of the bartender’s arm movement, he must have pulled his cock out and was pumping it.

As all of this was going on, three men that were sitting at the other end of the bar joined us to watch the action. I’d say they were all in their late thirties or early forties, and seemed to be in pretty decent shape. I also noticed they all had a big bulge in their shorts.

With all of the action in front of us, Ginny continued to grind her ass on my hard cock, and I kept a finger on her clit, just ever so slowly massaging it up and down. Ginny must have been getting close to having an orgasm, because she reached in and pulled her fantastic tits out of her top, and began to vigorously pinch her nipples.

With Ginny in my arms, I was about to fuck her when I saw two scantily dressed mature women walk towards Ginny and I. They must have just come in to the member’s only section, and stopped a few feet short of us. I overheard one of the women say how hot the redhead is, and that she’d love to make her cum all night. After she said that, the two women approached Ginny, and one asked Ginny if they could share some love with her. Ginny turned her head and looked up at me, and I whispered in her ear, “If it feels right, do it, if not, don’t.”

After Ginny nodded yes to them, one woman caressed her body, while the other women knelt down to pleasure her pussy. That’s when I stepped back and moved near the three men who were rubbing their cocks. As I did so, I saw that Vicki’s eyes were still focused on the bartender, and he had the look of lust in his eyes for my wife.

By now it was obvious to me that Sheila had taken my wife way beyond her insatiable zone. Then, in an instant, I saw Sheila stand up and look at the bartender. As if on cue, the bartender came around from behind the bar. When he approached my wife, his huge hard cock was sticking out of his pants. Then he unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down.

For the next few seconds he just stood in front of my wife and pumped his ten-inch cock, just to tease her and let her lust over it. And that she did. Vicki put both of her hands in her pussy and spread her pussy lips wide open. Next, he took a step forward and penetrated about an inch of my wife’s wet pussy lips with the head of his monster cock. As his cock oozed pre-cum into my wife’s pussy, the bartender says, “Mother may I,” and my wife quickly said, “Yes you may.”

A split second later with one thrust the bartender pushed his ten-inch tool deep into Vicki’s wet pussy. As she sat on the barstool, he immediately began to fuck her with long and deep strokes, and passionately kiss her as he held on to her big tits.

Sheila then made her way next to me, and then grabbed my cock. As she did so, she says, “I’ll take that tip now.” Then Sheila turned around, tugged my shorts down and let my cock pop out. At first she just pumped it a little, and then she dove down and sucked it for a couple of minutes as I watched my wife fuck on the barstool. When Sheila stopped sucking me, she turned around, bent over, and she says, “Tip me.”

Since there was a table with four chairs just a few feet away from us, I grabbed her to move over to the table. I took my shorts off and put them on the table.

HelenaAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenaAdams

Before I sat down, Sheila again sucked my cock for a minute. Finally, when she stood up and I sat down, and then I said, “Your tip is waiting.”

Before she let her pussy swallow my cock, she smothered my face with her big boobs. Then Sheila gave me a quick titty fuck before she mounted my shaft. As she did so, her wet pussy dripped her juices onto the head of my cock, and she says, “Alex, I told you, you make me so fucking wet,” and then she sat on all of the cock I had to give her.

As Sheila bounced up and down on my cock, I realized she was an orgasm machine. Although she didn’t gush like my wife or Ginny, her body constantly vibrated and shook with passion. After a few minutes she stood up and says, “Alex, I know those two women. Please tip me again later, please?”

Sheila then moved over by Ginny and the two women. A few seconds later, they ushered Ginny to the nearby bedroom and closed the door. Since I was now without a fuck partner, the three men who were rubbing their cocks joined me at the table. They all took their shorts off, and then pumped their cocks while we watched my wife’s pussy get pounded. As we sat there pumping our cocks, at some point all three men said that she’s hot, and they’d love to fuck her. After the third guy said it, I replied, “Tonight I have a feeling you’re all going to get lucky.”

Finally, after a good fifteen-minute thrashing of my wife’s pussy, the bartender suddenly pulled his cock out and shot his load so high that some of it hit my wife’s face, and a lot of cum landed on her tits. Next, he just pulled his pants up and went behind the bar without saying a word. Then he grabbed a towel and tossed it to my wife to wipe off his load.

Considering the size of his cock, I was surprised Vicki didn’t have a gusher. When she finished wiping up all of his cum, I joined my wife. Vicki kissed me, and then says, “Alex, I want to get gangbanged tonight.” Just after as she said that I motioned the other three men over.

I had my wife and the men follow me into a nearby playroom. Vicki immediately got on the bed into the doggy style position. Just after she did that, one guy got behind her and stuck his hard cock in her pussy, and this guy didn’t waste any time. From the start he pumped her and pumped her while he played with her tits. He got so excited so fast that he blew his load in my wife’s pussy within three- minutes. Then, after he came, he put his shorts on and left.

When the next guy got in bed with her, he ate her pussy for what seemed like forever. As he was tonguing her she had a series of dry orgasms, and then I said, “C’mon Vicki, make that hot pussy of yours squirt.”

Since I never closed the door, two younger guys came in and stood at the side of the bed. Since I didn’t tell them to leave, they both took their clothes off. Then one guy got on the bed in front of my wife and offered her his big cock to suck, and the other guys just watched and pumped their cocks as they waited their turn.

As soon as the second guy stuffed his cock in her pussy, Vicki inhaled the one younger guy’s cock in her mouth. Figuring that my wife had enough cock to last her for a bit, I went to check on Ginny and Sheila. When I looked into their playroom, they had their door open and were making out naked on the bed. I knocked on the door, and then asked them if they wanted to watch Vicki get gang-banged, and they did.

Together, we went back to her playroom. As the three of us stood there, the second guy was still fucking my wife hard, and my wife was still sucking the young guy’s cock. The other guys just watched as they pumped their meat.

While my wife was getting fucked hard, again I said, “C’mon, Vicki, let’s see you squirt, do it, c’mon do it.” Just after I said that, the guy she was sucking pulled his cock out of her mouth, and then quickly got off the bed to see her pussy explode.

Shelia then helped Vicki along by saying, “C’mon, hot mamma, show us how you cum, squirt it…”

Just seconds after Sheila egged Vicki on, my wife yells out, “Oh fuck yeah,” and then she squirted her pent up orgasm, completely soaking the man’s cock. As she kept cumming she says to him, “C’mon now, you got my cum, now shoot it in my hot fucking cunt, c’mon fucking shoot it…”

Just about on demand, he must have shot off a dozen ropes of cum, grunting with every hard thrust. When he was spent, he got off of the bed and sat on the sofa. Then, Vicki laid down on the bed with her legs spread wide open. Since there was a lot of cum leaking out of her pussy, my wife scooped up a big gob of it and let it drip into her mouth. Then, she scooped up more and smeared it on her nipples.

Well, watching my wife drip his cum in her mouth made Sheila hornier than fuck. As the man’s cum continued to drip out of my wife’s pussy lips, Sheila immediately dove down between my wife’s legs and was literally vacuuming her pussy with her mouth. All of a sudden Vicki cries out, “Oh my god girl, oh fuck yeah what you’re doing, oh fuck yes, that’s it, Sheila...” A split second later my wife’s pussy once again became a fountain, and she soaked Sheila’s face.

Now, Sheila really needed a shower, and my wife had more hard cocks to fuck. Ginny and Sheila took off for the shower in the women’s playroom, and I stayed with my wife. One by one over the next half-hour four more guys mounted my wife, a couple fucked her pussy, and a couple fucked her ass. After the last guy blew his load and left, my wife just collapsed onto the cum soaked mattress.

Since I wanted to let her rest, I walked out of her room and closed the door. I figured I’d let her lay there for a bit to recuperate. I went to the bar and had drink, and talked to the bartender. While we talked, he admitted he’s fucked a lot of women, but ranked her as the hottest women he’s ever fucked.

After he said that, I chewed his ass out for not telling that, or thanking her for giving him a fantastic fuck. And then I added, “You know what they say: Treat a lady like whore, and a whore like a lady. Tonight my lady was in the mood to be a whore, so when you see her, fucking say something to make her feel special dude.”

“You know, your right,” he said. “I guess I’ve still got a lot to learn about women. Really thanks. I’m covering your tab tonight, and I’ll make sure I get a chance to tell your wife before you leave.”

After our chat, Dino (the bartender) and I shook hands. A couple of minutes later I saw Ginny and Sheila walking back. When they saw me they sat down at the bar with me and had a drink. As we chatted, both Ginny and Sheila said they were envious of Vicki for having the balls to get gangbanged, and for having a hubby that loves her enough to let her.

Ginny then chimed in, “Alex, I can’t tell you how many times over the last ten years I’ve thought about just going to a bar where I didn’t know anyone, and let every man there fuck the hell out me.”

Sheila added, “I was gangbanged once. When I was a senior in high school, my boyfriend broke up with me and I was pissed. So, one day after school I snuck into the boy’s locker room. The basketball team had just finished a practice and they were all naked. When I saw all those big cocks I took my clothes off and walked into the showers. There were six of them, and when they saw me they all got hard, took me in a bathroom stall and fucked my brains out. I was just lucky I didn’t get pregnant.”

Ginny then added, “I think every woman at some point in her life fantasizes about it. But, to be honest, I don’t think your wife enjoyed it. She may say she did, but I doubt it.”

“Well, we shall see,” I said. “I know she enjoyed fucking the cop, and Dino’s ten-inch dong. And Sheila, I know she loved how you seduced the shit out of her. And Ginny, you’ve turned her on for years, although she never admitted it to me. As long as she’s happy, I’m happy, and that’s all I care about.”

Once I stopped talking, Sheila said, “Wait, back up, she fucked a cop tonight? What cop? When? Where?”

With a laugh, Ginny said, “Sheila, you really would have had to be there. Have Vicki tell you all about later. It was a priceless performance!”

After our chat ended, we went to my wife’s playroom. To our surprise her door was open, and my wife’s ass was again in the air waiting for another cock. Once she knew it was the three of us, she said, “Alex honey, my pussy’s been waiting to soak you hard cock all night – Fuck me stud...”

I went over and gave her a kiss, and then I said, “Vicki, why don’t you go with Ginny and Sheila and take a shower, and then let’s all go to our hotel. Ladies, it’s my turn to get gangbanged by three super hot women.”

Well, Ginny and Sheila accompanied Vicki to the shower, and they were back in twenty-minutes. I had another drink and waited for them at the bar. Once they returned they joined me, and we each had a couple more drinks as we sat and talked. Dino did privately tell my wife how hot of a fuck she was, and I saw him give her a kiss.

When we left Bi-Standers we were all pretty wasted, but the ladies did screw my brains out in our hotel room. I’ll never forget how Sheila rode my cock for the longest time, and as she was screwing me, both Ginny and my wife knelt over my face and I ate both of them. I have to tell you, as I ate them these two hotties soaked my face over and over. Even Sheila had her first gusher when I exploded my load in her fantastic pussy. Fuck, since these women wore me out I just fell sound asleep after I came.

***** Sunday Morning *****

When I woke up Sunday morning, I was real groggy. Actually I felt drugged. As I opened my eyes it took me a minute or two to actually wake up, and to try and figure out how in the hell I got in my own bed. “What the fuck,” I thought.

Well, when I got out of bed I was wearing my pajama shorts, and they were all cum stained. Confused as all hell I called out for Vicki a few times. Since she didn’t answer me, I went looking for her.

When I got to the kitchen I smelled a fresh pot of coffee, so I poured a cup and looked out the kitchen window. I saw our neighbor Gene outside sweeping his driveway, so I figured Vicki and Ginny must be out there in their skimpy bikinis, just to tease him before my wife lets Ginny watch her fuck him outside.

Next, I went out to the sunroom and saw my wife working in her garden, but I didn’t see Ginny. My wife was wearing her bikini, and Gene was now rubbing his cock. I called my wife to come inside for a minute, and she did.

As soon as she walked in, I kissed her and told her how hot she looks. Then, when I asked her where Ginny was, she said, “Alex, and who is Ginny?”

I looked at her and laughed, “Hello Vicki,” I said. “Ginny, DD’s Boutique, that Ginny. She was going to spend the day with us today after our trip last night to Bi-Standers, where you got fucked by the bartender, and then got gangbanged, remember?”

I knew something wasn’t right when Vicki just stood there with a smirk on her face; looking at me like I had a third eye. Then she came up to me, hugged me and kissed me, grabbed my cock, and then busted out laughing.

Once she kind of stopped laughing, she said to me, “Alex, honey, and I thought you were having a some kind of a nightmare - You were having a wet dream, and it must have been a doozy - Just look at your shorts.” Then she said, “Let’s have some coffee ‘Studly,’ and then you can tell me all about it.”

Well, now you know ‘The Story of My Wife’ was all one hell of a crazy hot dream in technicolor. I was a little embarrassed as I told my wife about the men I had sex with. Fact is, she never stopped laughing until I told her about her and Ginny in the dressing room. Then she got real quiet. “Hmmmmm,” I thought.

In the end, she did tell me that hell would freeze over before she’d ever get gangbanged. But then, when she was finished telling me the things that she would never do, she flashed me her big tits like she’s done so many times before, and then took me upstairs to bed. My wife was so hot and horny she fucked my fucking brains out, and in doing so she completely soaked our bed.

Let me tell you about it, and this time I wasn’t dreaming…

At first it just started out as super hot sex. After we kissed a little Vicki sucked my cock, and then I licked her clit while I played with her big tits. After she had her first gusher, she had me lay down and mounted my cock in her ass. Just after she did that, she had me tell her all about the kinky sex acts I did, she did, and we did together in my dream.

As I was telling her how she seduced Gene, she gushed. When I got to Deb, she licked her lips as she pinched her nipples, and gushed again. When I came to the part of Eric and his eleven-inch cock, she gushed again. Then, when I told her about her and Ginny in her dressing room, she rode my cock harder than she has ever rode it before.

Sensing my wife’s arousal, I said, “Vicki, you do want to have sex with Ginny, don’t you?” Although she didn’t say anything, she rode my cock even harder, and then had a series of mini-gushers. You see, Ginny actually does own DD’s, and she is hot as hell. I’ve always thought they had they had the hots for each other.

As my wife continued to ride my cock hard, I decided to dig a little deeper, so I said, “Vicki, you have had sex with Ginny in her dressing room, haven’t you?”

“Oh fuck yes, Alex, yes, yes I fucking did!”

As soon as I heard her say that, I shot the load of my life as hard as I could in her luscious pussy, and she in turn soaked my cock over, and over, and over. After that she collapsed on me. I held her tight, and let her know everything would be all right.

Afterwards we talked in bed. Vicki admitted to me it’s happened twice now, and that she would love for us to have a threesome. She said, “Alex, Ginny thinks you’re hot, and the last time we did it, Ginny said, ‘I wish Alex was here to join us.’”

Next, she told me how it all began…

“One day I was trying on a dress, and it was a sexy dress, you know the dress. When I had to take my bra off, Ginny helped me, and once it was off she complimented me on how big and beautiful my breasts were. Right after she said that she caressed my breasts, and then we kissed; that’s when things got hot and heavy. Within a minute we stripped each other naked, and then made love on the floor.” Then my wife says, “Alex, I just never knew how to tell you. Would you be willing to have a threesome with us?”

I looked at my smoking hot wife, and said, “Vicki, pinch me hard so I know I’m not dreaming again. Hell yes I’d love to have a threesome with you and Ginny!”

God I love my wife!!!

This fictional story was written by Alex Foremen, and shall not be copied or re-produced.

Published 
Written by AlexForemen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments