Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Testing the Limits, Part 2

"The expansion of our sexual horizons continues...."

41
14 Comments 14
15.5k Views 15.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Part 2 takes up where Part 1 leaves off.

A five-minute walk brought us back to the hotel. The girls and I headed down the long row of hedges that separated the patios outside each room from the palm grove near the shore, while Nick went inside.

Tanya, leading the way, found a break in the hedges about halfway down and slipped through. Vickie and I followed.

On the other side was a small patch of grass and a brick patio and a hot tub big enough for four people, maybe even six. Tanya found the controls and turned it on. The water started churning gently and a few dim lights came on.

“What time do you suppose it is?” I asked.

“Time to get naked again,” Tanya said.

She shucked off her clothes and climbed in, giving me - purposefully, I’m sure -- a nice look at her ass as she did so. She turned and sat down on the far bench with her back very straight, her tits showing just above the gurgling water. She had big dark areolas and very large nipples that practically begged to be sucked.

Vickie giggled again and stripped. She still seemed to be pretty drunk, but she climbed into the tub nimbly enough and slipped into the water up to her neck. The lights inside the tub bathed her body -- the body I loved so much -- in a soft yellow glow, and I started to get hard again.

I stripped and sat down on the edge of the tub next to Vickie, not bothering any longer to disguise my stiffening cock.

A light came on inside the room, and we saw Nick moving around. The light went out again, and after a pause the door slid open, and NIck emerged, naked, his thick cock flopping this way and that. He carried a tray with a bottle of wine, several glasses and a plastic bag full of weed.

He put the tray on the wooden ledge next to the tub, sat on the edge and began rolling a joint.

When it was ready he lit it, took a deep drag, coughed a little and passed it to Tanya. He then poured out four glasses of wine and handed them around.

For a few minutes we just smoked and sipped the wine and enjoyed the quiet. Vickie closed her eyes and laid her head back on the edge of the tub. I locked eyes first with Tanya and then with Nick, and I got the feeling they were both sizing us up, trying to figure out where this might go.

When the joint was gone Tanya drained her glass. moved to our side of the tub and stood in front of me. Placing a hand on each knee, she moved my legs apart. My dick jumped.

“Vickie, do you mind if I suck your husband’s cock?”

Vickie’s eyes fluttered open.

“If it’s okay with him, it’s okay with me,” she said, looking up at me.

Tanya reached forward with one hand, grasped my dick and leaned forward. When her face was close to the end of my cock she stuck out her tongue and licked at the slit. I drew a sharp breath.

“I think he’s okay with it,” Nick said.

With that Tanya leaned forward even more, and I watched as the entire length of my cock slid into her mouth.

“Jesus,” I said.

Tanya moved back slowly, sucking gently, and then forward again. She did this twice more, and then Nick slipped into the tub, his cock pointing straight ahead, took a step forward and stood in front of Vickie, his cock pointing straight at her face.

“Sam, do you mind if your wife sucks my cock?”

“If it’s okay with her, it’s okay with me.”

Vickie looked up at me again. I nodded. She sat up, leaned forward, put her hands on Nick’s hips and pulled him toward her. When his thick meat touched her lips, she opened them and slowly sucked in about three inches. My cock twitched.
Tanya backed off my dick for a moment and said, “Sam likes seeing you do that.”

Vickie reached up with one hand and gave a gentle tug on Nick’s balls. She often does that while blowing me, and I love it. Nick evidently loved it as much as I do. He practically laughed with pleasure.

Soon both girls had a rhythm going. Nick looked at me and gave me a dope-inspired, shit-eating grin. What could I do but smile back?

By this time I could feel the cum starting to rise. Tanya, sensing it, backed away. But Vickie, who had her nose buried in Nick’s pubes, showed no sign of letting him go.

With obvious reluctance, he finally peeled her hands off his hips and extracted his swollen cock from her mouth. Even in the dim light from the tub I could see that it had turned nearly purple. Vickie must have really given him a sucking.

She looked up at me again. I nodded.

“Tanya,” she said, “Do you mind if I fuck your husband?”

“If it’s okay with him, it’s okay with me.”

But Vickie didn’t bother asking. She steered Nick backwards, got him in a sitting position on the edge of the tub and then made him lie back with his feet dangling in the churning water. As Tanya and I watched, she climbed out of the tub and straddled his midsection, positioning herself so her tits dangled in his face and his ramrod-straight cock touched the swollen lips of her pussy.

She ground her crotch against him, trying to get his cock inside her.

“Give her a hand,” Tanya said under her breath.

I hesitated briefly, then stepped forward and took hold of Nick’s cock. It was throbbing. I rubbed the swollen head several times against the glistening pink of my wife’s pussy, making both of them moan, and then guided it into her.

Vickie sat back slowly, and NIck’s cock disappeared inside her. She started riding him, her head thrown back and her eyes closed.

Tanya gave me a knowing look, smiled, took my arm and steered me to spot on Nick’s left. I thought she was going to climb up and straddle me, but first she took Nick’s hand from Vickie’s ass and placed it on my cock. He turned his head, looked at me steadily, stroked me several times before Tanya moved his hand aside and climbed aboard, impaling herself on my cock.

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

Vickie was getting close. She opened her eyes and looked down at Nick, then over at me, smiling wickedly, then back at Nick. She reached for Nick’s hands and placed them on her tits. He pinched her nipples and she made a little squealing sound. She knocked NIck’s hands aside and pinched her nipples again, and her whole body shuddered.

Then she came.

Several times during my sex life with Vickie, I have made her cum so hard she actually started crying. She did it again now, shuddering and sobbing, completely given over to sexual ecstasy. The contractions of her pussy must have set off something in Nick, because he put his hands on Vickie’s shoulders, shoved her against his groin, gave a great gasp and then jerked violently several times.

All this time Tanya had been steadily riding my cock. She was watching Vickie, and when Vickie started pinching her nipplies Tanya did the same to hers. Then she clenched me with her pussy, made a growling noise like some sort of female cat, and came hard, slamming her hips against me, driving my cock deep inside her. Finally I came, too, with a series of short thrusting jerks that made Tanya whimper. If she hadn't been on top of me, I think I would have bent in half.

Finally we were all quiet. For many minutes all you could hear was the sound of our breathing.

At length the girls started to disengage themselves. I drew a sharp breath as Tanya slid away, and then Nick did the same.

He and lay still, but again the girls moved. Before I realized what was happening Vickie was straddling my chest. She ground herself against me, and I felt something dripping onto my pecs. Then she moved again, further up, and rubbed her sopping cunt in my face.

“Lick my pussy,” she commanded.

At first I was too startled to react. But when she rubbed her clit insistently over my lips, I obeyed. I started licking, and tasted something different. Only then did I remember that the juices flowing into my mouth weren’t just coming from Vickie’s pussy; I was also tasting Nick’s cum.

I had tried my own cum before; I suppose most guys have. But I had never seriously considered tasting someone else’s, and my first impulse was to push her away.

But something -- I don’t know what -- prevented me. Maybe it was because I felt some movement on my right, and realized that Tanya had climbed up on Nick and was rubbing her cunt in his face, and he was eating my cum from his wife’s pussy at the same time I was eating his. I just decided to go with it. There was something so … well... deliciously nasty about it.

I felt something against my leg. Nick had scooted as close to me as he could, and as our wives ground away on our faces I felt his hand on my cock again. I reached for his, and while the angle was too awkward for us to stroke each other properly, it just felt good to be holding each other’s cocks this way.

Finally I heard Tanya starting to moan again, and Vickie echoed her. They both picked up the pace, and after a few seconds they both came yet again.

Juices poured out of my wife’s cunt, into my mouth and down the sides of my face. The taste was like nothing I had tasted before. Was she peeing in my mouth? I had heard of women squirting, but Vickie had never done it that I knew of. Was that was this is? Whatever it was, I swallowed what I could.

The shuddering of her orgasm continued for nearly a minute. Finally she was still, and as she relaxed I realized how tightly she had gripped my head between her knees. I took a deep breath and almost laughed at the situation.

Finally Vickie rolled off to the side and onto her back. Tanya climbed off of Nick and slid into the pool, then Nick and I followed. Vickie didn’t move. For several minutes she lay there, her legs spread. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her so sexually sated.

“Come on, honey,” I said. “Get in the tub.”

“Mmmmmm,” she said. “I’m so drunk.”

Tanya and Nick laughed.

“Drunk on sex,” Tanya said.

“That, too,” Vickie said.

“I think we’d better go,” I said.

“We’ll help you get her dressed,” Tanya said.

After a couple of minutes’ fumbling and a lot of stoned giggling, the three of us managed to get Vickie dressed and on her feet. I pulled on my shorts and shirt, put her arm around my shoulder and headed for the door.

“She doesn’t usually drink this much,” I said. “She’s going to have a terrific hangover.”

“I am, too,” Tanya said, rubbing her temples.

“Let’s let the girls sleep in tomorrow, we’ll go for a bike ride,” Nick said.

“Leave her a note, tell her you’re out with Nick,” Tanya said. “And tell her I’ll stop by around 11 to take her to lunch in town.”

“Sounds good,” I said, then turned to Nick. “What time you wanna go?”

“Meet me at 10 in the lobby,” he said. “Get some breakfast first. I’ll take care of lunch.”

“Okay, then,” I said. “Good night.”

Tanya gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I thought Nick might do the same, but he just leaned in for an awkward bro-hug that took in both Vickie and me.

Halfway to our room Vickie slumped against me.

“Carry me,” she said kittenishly.

I picked her up and carried her down the last two corridors to our room. In five minutes I got her inside, helped her undress and take a pee, then tumbled her into bed.

I stripped and got in beside her. I looked at the clock: 2 a.m.

What an unbelievable evening it had been.

“And it’s only the first night,” I thought, and fell asleep.

 

 

Published 
Written by dondave
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments