Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Power Chapter Twenty-Two: Birthdays

"It's wonderful when you can get a woman exactly what she asks for"

4
3 Comments 3
4.9k Views 4.9k
838 words 838 words
Two days before finals was Charlene’s birthday. We asked her what she wanted; she said “All of you and everything.” It’s wonderful when you can get a woman exactly what she asks for.

The five of us took turns giving her oral sex. Valerie retrieved Charlene’s vibrator from her purse and got to work on Charlene’s quim. Seth and I each took a nipple and made love to it. Charlene guided Jay’s cock into her mouth and slowly took it in and let it out.

After half an hour and three orgasms, Charlene let go of Jay’s dick. “I want Jay in my mouth, Seth in my pussy and Mark in my ass.” Ask and ye shall receive.

I lay down on the bed and Charlene lowered her asshole onto my dick. Jay went back to work fucking her in the mouth, while Seth lowered himself onto her body. He waited to enter her (at least I think he did, I couldn’t see much), and then slowly began probing her pussy with his piston. Valerie and Sylvia replaced the guys on Charlene’s tits.

Jay was the first to find release. He poured his semen into her mouth, and Charlene drank it down. I came next and spurted a fountain of cum into her asshole. My dick was trapped inside her, because Seth took his time making love to her slowly. After another ten minutes they had simultaneous orgasms. Despite all the stories about “cumming together,” this is actually a relatively rare event.

Charlene pronounced herself satisfied with her birthday present. We all split up to our own rooms to get some sleep before crash study day. Jay and I slept in my bed, but did nothing more than kiss and cuddle. It was a great night.

The next day was non-stop studying. I had pulled my grades up some, but was going to have to do extremely well on finals. Second semester American History was easy except for the essay question.

We were told to write an alternative ending to the Civil War based on one single event changing. I chose Lincoln’s decision to surround the Maryland legislature with armed troops when it was voting on secession and posited that he had not done so.

Maryland seceded, and now Washington, D.C., was entirely surrounded by the Confederate States of America. Maryland’s secession emboldened both Delaware and Kentucky to secede.

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS

Lincoln said, “ I hope to have God on my side, but I must have Kentucky.” Fearing a bloodbath that would decimate both countries, the Union Capital moved to Philadelphia and a peace treaty was signed.

Spanish was a breeze. Intro to Psych might have been a problem but Sylvia tutored me and critiqued my papers. I felt confident of a B and hopeful of an A. The math classes were not a challenge, fortunately. Queuing Theory was not just easy but stupid as well. One always posits Poisson arrivals as the first step. Great in theory, but it never really happens.

Intro to Human Sexuality was the big question mark. In fact, that was the entire exam, a single big question mark. I wrote on what I had learned about myself and those close to me, and hoped I was not going to fail. I wound up with all As.

The last day of finals was Jay’s birthday. He wanted the same thing that Charlene had wanted. Sylvia sucked his dick, then I did as well. Valerie went next, and then Charlene. I told Seth to do only what he was comfortable with. He said not a single word, but took Jay’s rod in his mouth. After two minutes of energetic sucking he withdrew. “It was probably going to happen eventually, I’m just glad that it was with someone to whom I’m close.” Seth was properly philosophical about giving his first blow job.

Sylvia whispered in my ear, “It’s time.” I knew what she meant. I got up, retrieved some lube, and put it on Jay’s cock. I lay down on my stomach while Sylvia guided him into my rectum. I can’t lie, it really hurt.

The further into my ass his dick went, the more it hurt. Finally he got to a rhythm and the pain eased. Sylvia’s pussy was at my mouth and Valerie’s at Jay’s. Charlene and Seth sucked on Jay’s balls, and he ejaculated into my asshole. Yes, it hurt, but feeling Jay inside me was worth it. And it was something he wanted, so I wanted him to have it.

We had one more session before the end of the semester. I was teamed with Charlene and Seth. I wound up fucking Charlene while she and I shared Seth’s cock. Charlene asked Seth to clean off my dick with his mouth, which he did. This was a whole new aspect of my relationship with Seth. I wondered where it would go.

Published 
Written by marktreble
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments