Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Opening Up To New Things

"My first time having anal sex with a man."

18
7 Comments 7
26.4k Views 26.4k
893 words 893 words
My name is Steve. I'm in my late thirties, married with kids, run my own business, and a typical guy. I really liked to party. I met my beautiful wife, Loni, through the bdsm scene and we were active swingers until we settled down to have kids. We've shared a lot, but as far as women go she is everything I want. She is 5'2", dark brown skin (her parents were Indian), DD breasts and a nice curvy ass to match. One day I'd like to tell some stories about the things we got up to and hopefully will get up to again.

But recently something new has been happening. I've always been open to a bit of man on man play and have fooled around orally with men during the swinging days. But lately I've been craving something else. After thinking about it and fantasizing and dreaming, I finally asked Loni, "How would you feel if I went out with another man. Just me and him?"

She was way less fazed by this than I was worried she might be. She said, "Sure, as long as you try to be careful."

So with her blessing, I started looking around on the internet. I figured another guy in my position, married, discreet, curious, would be good. It took a long time, with quite a few false starts, but finally I arranged to meet Dave. According to his emails, Dave was a little older, mid 40s, and he was very clearly super worried about cleanliness and discretion. I knew I wanted to try being a bottom, and he was fantasizing about topping a man, so we seemed perfect for each other.

I headed over to his house after work one day, when he knew his wife would be at work for a few hours. He had a nice cozy home, very private on a rural street. When he came to the door, I smiled. Dave was tall, 6'2" or so, very masculine and good looking. He was very clean cut and I could see he was very muscular under his tight Stanfield work shirt.

He invited me inside. The was a nice big warm fire burning in his woodstove. We had agreed online we would shower first. He led me into the bathroom and started the water. I've never been shy, so I stripped down right away and got in. He got in behind me and soon we were admiring each other's bodies. We started to lather each other up, slowly working our way to each other's cocks. I'm about 7", uncut, average thickness. As his cut cock grew harder, I could see it was shorter, maybe five or six inches, but very thick.

LorenWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenWhite

It felt great in my hand as we lathered each other.

Then Dave grabbed me and kissed me. It was so forceful and surprising and I had never really thought about kissing a man before, but before I knew it my mouth was open and his tongue was exploring it. I felt a huge rush. He turned me around and started lathering my ass, rubbing my anus and then sliding first one, then two fingers inside me. I couldn't help but moan as he slid in a third and started finger fucking me.

When he stopped I caught my breath, but then I felt the warm, hard thickness of his cock pushing up against my well lathered ass. I gripped the walls of the shower as I felt him slowly force his way into me. It felt incredible, painful but so exciting at the same time. I moaned loudly as he slid past my anus and his whole length was inside me.

For a moment I panicked. I had meant to be safe and use a condom. But now he was in me and starting to slide back and forth, it felt so good and I didn't want him to stop. I managed to say, "Don't cum inside me."

He grabbed my chest and said, "Don't worry sweetheart, I want you to taste my cum."

He continued fucking me like this, taking ever longer and harder strokes. He told me he loved fucking my ass, that I was going to be his from now on. I loved it and said, "Harder."

He was lasting longer than I could have, fucking me hard and fast now, then pulling out of my ass only to ram himself back in, and we were both loving it. He fucked me hard like that for almost ten minutes before he finally exclaimed, "I'm going to cum!"

Part of my fantasy has always been taking a cock straight from my ass into my mouth. I dropped to my knees in front of him and put the head of his fat cock into my mouth just as it burst forth with a thick rope of cum. I could taste the mixture of my ass and his sweet semen and I greedily swallowed it, sucking every inch of him clean after he finished.

Ten minutes later I was in my car, dressed and on the way home. I didn't even cum but somehow felt so satisfied. My fantasy was fulfilled and I knew for sure - I was a bottom and I wanted more. This of course, was just the beginning of a whole new sexual life for me.

Published 
Written by Slusky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments