Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sissy Bitch gets an Exam

"Anthony goes to the doctor and gets a thorough exam by a beautiful doctor and nurse."

55
20 Comments 20
76.9k Views 76.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
Nicole knew the minute he walked into the office that this guy was going to be an asshole, and of course, he was here to see Dr. Jackson. She watched him sit down in the waiting room. His posture indicating that he thought he was someone important. She rolled her eyes. Dr. J was just gonna love him. She checked his chart, noting that he was here for a physical exam.

“Let’s get this over,” she said, under her breath.

After making sure the exam room was ready, she called his name, and then led him to the empty room. Nicole was irritated with him, just for the simple fact that it was five o’clock on a Friday afternoon. He was the last patient of the day, and he was late.

“You’re lucky you came in when you did. We were about to shut down for the weekend,” she commented, as she took his blood pressure.

“Yeah, well, I had things to do,” he said, brusquely.

“I understand, but in the future, you need to let us know if you’re going to be late. That’s our policy, as well as common courtesy,” she answered, temper flaring.

“Interesting uniform,” he remarked.

Being close to Halloween, the office thought it would be fun to dress up. Nicole, normally laid back and fun, decided to wear a sexy nurse outfit. Dr. J laughed, when Nicole walked in wearing a white mini dress that clung to her curves like a second skin. Her white fishnet hose were held up by a skimpy garter belt, clearly visible when she bent over, but the worst mistake was wearing red stiletto heels. Everyone had giving her hell all day. She was cranky, and her feet hurt. Not to mention, the numerous phone numbers she had received from the tons of men and a few women. She was ready to go home.

“Thanks. Halloween costume,” she answered, “I need you to remove all your clothing and put this patient gown on. I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

Nicole stepped out of the room to let the doctor know the patient was ready.

“Hey Doc, your last victim is set up,” she said, peeking her head around the corner.

“Do me a favor and start the exam. I need to finish up here,” Dr. J said.

“No problem,” said Nicole.

She knocked on the door. After waiting on his permission to enter, she stepped back inside. Grabbing her stethoscope, she approached the man.

“I’m gonna listen to your lungs and heart. I need you to take a deep breath, sir,” Nicole explained.

“Call me Anthony, and where’s the doctor?” he replied.

“The doctor will be in shortly,” she answered.

“Don’t you think that you need to wait on the doctor? Isn’t this a little out of your league?” Anthony taunted.

“Oh…don’t worry. I’ve done this before,” Nicole said, condescendingly.

Her temper was close to the boiling point. What a prick! Just because she was a woman, this man seemed to think she was inferior. If he wanted to play hardball, then she would play hardball. As she listened to his heart sounds, she felt his hand travel up the back of her thigh and cup her ass. Nicole stepped back, acting like she didn’t notice what he had just done.

“I’ll be right back,” she said, sweetly.

Once out of the room, the polite smile fell from her face. She stormed into Dr. J’s office. As she informed the doctor about the actions of the patient, Dr. J frowned.

“Unacceptable! Simply unacceptable! Kick his ass out,” Dr. J fumed.

“No…no. I have a better idea,” Nicole said, and then whispered it to the doctor, who grinned.

Armed with the doctor’s approval, she went back to the patient. Nicole listened to him rant about how long it was taking her and about how poor the service was. She let him complain; not letting anything he said upset her.

“If you’re ready, we’ll get started,” she said, calmly.

Nicole pulled the stirrups from the exam table and instructed Anthony to slide to the end and put his feet up in the stirrups. He balked, saying he was no bitch. She calmly explained that medical research indicated that this position was the best. She further prompted that he deserved the best. When his alpha male ego was appeased, he did as she asked.

Nicole smirked. She managed to convince him that he needed to be in stirrups, the very same stirrups used to examine pussies. There he lay with his dick lying flaccid; heavy balls hanging. She was excited. It had been a long time, since she molded a man into a bitch. He was just the type, too. She donned her latex gloves, and then coated her fingers with a thick coat of lubrication.

“Okay, Anthony, I’m going to check your prostate. You need to relax and bear down,” she said.

Nicole noticed that his flaccid cock had gotten puffy, when she mentioned checking his prostate. This was going to be easier than she thought. She circled his brown pucker with a slick finger, making his dick bob. He was definitely getting hard. Her circles got smaller, until the tip of her finger probed his tightly closed sphincter. She glanced at his face. Anthony’s eyes were closed; mouth slightly open. The look of sheer bliss covered his face. Gone was the mouthy asshole. In its place was the making of sissy bitch.

“Well…look here…I guess the only way I can get you to stop acting like an asshole is by playing with your asshole. By the looks of it, you’re enjoying yourself,” she taunted.

Anthony’s cock bobbed violently, as she tickled his anus. She knew part of his secret. It was true that he was an ass slut, but he also longed for a strong woman to make him her sissy bitch. There were many times that he fingered his own ass until cum shot from his cock. Often, he didn’t even have to stroke his shaft; just the stimulation to prostate was enough. Anthony even had a long, thick dildo that he could suction cup to the wall and ride. He wasn’t gay. In fact, he had no interest in another man, but the thought of a woman fucking his hole with a strap on was his ultimate dream.

“Just look how your sissy asshole swallows my fingers. I bet I didn’t even need lube. It looks like you’re used to put stuff up your ass, she sneered, as pushed three fingers in knuckle deep.

“Now…let’s see. Ah…there it is. I found it. Your little man clit,” Nicole said.

Pleasure exploded in his ass, as she tapped and rubbed the walnut shaped organ about two inches inside his anus. His cock, bobbing up and down, drooled thick gobs of white cum all over his belly. He knew it wouldn’t take much to make him cum. He kept his eyes tightly closed and tried to keep control.

Nicole felt his anal ring sucking at her finger, and she saw the gleam of sweat all over his body. She grabbed his rock hard shaft with her other hand and started tugging at it slowly. His guttural moans filled the air, as she pulled his cock upright and stroked him faster. Copious amounts of pre cum drained from his piss slit; coating her hand. The wet sounds of his dick being jacked off was too much for him and with a loud roar, Anthony’s cock spurted a large load of jism.

OoohVenusTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OoohVenusTS

Ropes of slimy cum sprayed all over her hand and his chest. As he lay there breathing heavy, she wiped her hand off on his stomach and pulled her fingers out of his slack ass.

“Now…that was unexpected. Can you imagine the CEO of a large company getting off from an anal exam?” she laughed.

Anthony covered his red face with his arm.

“And, look at this…your cock is still hard! Surely, you aren’t still horny?” she asked.

He mumbled something.

“I can’t hear you, Anthony. You want me to fuck your sissy bitch asshole some more?” she demanded.

“Yes,” he admitted, softly.

“That’s what I thought. You treat women like shit, but the truth is you want one to make you her bitch. Don’t you? Nicole asked.

“Are you my bitch, Anthony? Are you gonna do what I tell you to do?” she asked, seductively.

His cock bobbed, as he nodded his head in agreement. He never would have believed that his coming to the doctor at the last moment would lead to the fulfillment of his fantasy. His body hummed with excitement.

“Get up off the table, Anthony, and stand to the side of it. Do not move until I get back,” she ordered.

Nicole stepped out of the room and called to the doctor. Together, they went back into the exam room. Anthony’s eyes widen, as he saw the beautiful Asian doctor. He looked to Nicole, and then back at Dr. J. Nicole told the other woman to get up on the table and put her legs in the stirrups, and then she adjusted the bed; making it higher.

“Pull her skirt up, Anthony,” Nicole told him.

He approached the doctor, and with trembling hands, he inched her tight skirt up. Dr. J helped him by lifting her hips. He looked back at Nicole.

“I shouldn’t have to tell you to take her panties off,” Nicole said, disapprovingly.

He turned back to the Asian woman and slipped her panties off, much the same way as he had pulled her skirt up. He felt Nicole grab a handful of his hair and push him down to Dr. J’s pussy. The damp black curls tickled his nose, as Nicole shoved his face right into the dark pink pussy in front of him.

“Eat her pussy, and you better make her cum, before I make you cum,” she said.

Anthony went to open her slick labia with his hands and received a sharp smack to his ass. He was quickly told to use only his mouth. His hands were to remain on the bed. He braced himself on his forearms and made himself comfortable, and then using the tip of his tongue, Anthony parted her puffy folds and went in search of the pretty doctor’s clit.

Dr. J moaned softly, as his tongue zeroed in on her throbbing pearl. She could feel her sticky juices coating his stubbly chin. She tangled her fingers in his hair and pulled his face closer.

Nicole stood behind the couple and watched. She could see his tongue circling Dr. J’s fat clit and could hear the squishing sounds of him sucking at her cunt. She stepped out of her dress and buckled the harness to her strap on in place. Nicole often played with the good doctor after hours, which made it easy to have what she needed…when she needed it.

The thick, heavy dildo hung from its place in the harness, pulling slightly. Nicole squirted a large glob of lube into her hand and smeared it all over the surface of the latex cock; making it shine in the florescent light. She approached Anthony, who was busy slurping Dr. J’s soaked pussy, and pulled his strong ass cheeks apart.

His sphincter, still slack from her finger fucking, twitched, as the cool air danced over it. She guided the head of her cock to his anus and probed gently. Most of the tightness was gone, and the head began to disappear, as his ass started swallowing the large toy. Slowly, she eased further inside, stretching his hole bigger than her fingers had. Once the massive head was embedded in his gut, she grabbed his hips and shoved the rest inside in one quick thrust.

Anthony moaned loudly, vibrating his lips along Dr. J’s clit. He knew that he was in trouble. If she started fucking him hard, it wouldn’t take long for him to blow his load. He didn’t want to upset his new Mistress on the first day he had her. He had to make the doctor cum and fast.

Nicole held on tightly to his hips, as she pulled and pushed his body along the rigid shaft of her strap on. Each time she pulled the rubber dick from his ass, she was watched purplish red flesh from the inside of his ass escape from their dark confines. She shoved them back in place, only to repeat the process several times more.

Anthony timed his sucks with Nicole’s thrusts. Dr. J’s pink flesh flushed, as she got wetter. He could feel her clit swell in his mouth. He sealed his lips around the pulsing bud and sucked harder, as he used his chin to probe her pussy hole. Dr. J’s legs stiffened; her body trembled. He gave one last suck, causing her pussy to drown him with gushes of sweet juice.

Nicole watched her friend. Her chest flushed; nipples pebble hard. She was literally smothering Anthony, as she humped his face. Once the doctor’s convulsions eased, Nicole leaned her body forward over his back and let go of one hip. She reached around his body and fisted his granite hard, leaking dick.

Anthony felt her small hand wrap itself around his meat and began to stroke in tandem with her thrusts. The current angle of her body caused the dildo to drag over his full prostate with each savage thrust. With white knuckles, he gripped the table tightly and let the waves of pleasure surge through his body.

“You did good, sissy bitch. Now...stroke your cock…cum for me,” Nicole said, breathlessly.

Anthony grabbed his dick and squeezed. His hand moved rapidly up and down his quivering shaft. Nicole’s strap on bumped against his prostate, forcing the fluid from it. He could feel the hot juices making their way up his shaft.

“Faster,” he moaned.

Her hips were a blur, as she fucked his ass raw. His balls bounced in time with his strokes. Suddenly, his dick erupted, spraying white jets of sperm all over the side of the exam table.

“Stop…too much! Sensitive!” Anthony panted.

Nicole eased her strokes, pulling out gently. His anus trembled slightly, agape, and then slowly snapped closed. She walked away from him, giving him a moment to compose himself.

“Get dressed. Come talk to me when you’re ready,” she said, quietly.

She helped Dr. J get dressed, and then redressed herself. They walked out of the room. Anthony gingerly bent over to gather his clothing. His cock was sated, but his ass was sore. It had never been worked that hard, even at his horniest. He pulled his clothes back on, noticing his underwear was absent. Looking back at the room, he opened the door and walked to the nursing desk.

“I imagine that you’re sore, Anthony. Any regrets?” she asked.

“No,” he answered.

“Good, because tomorrow you’re taking me to dinner. Book a private dining room,” she ordered.

“Okay,” he said, humbly.

“Oh…and wear these,” she told him, handing him a pair of lacy pink panties.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments