Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shirley in Training

"Training a sub in Las Vegas"

7
1 Comment 1
11.3k Views 11.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words


Part 1

“You have learned much my submissive friend, “I spoke into my headset, during one of our cam chats. Shirley’s eyes smiled brightly but modestly downcast as she knelt before me, her image borne over some three thousand miles of internet protocol circuitry and she blushed crimson in grateful acknowledgment of the compliment.

She had in fact worked hard over the eighteen months since I accepted the task to instruct Shirley in the ways of submission. A year ago she couldn’t kneel properly, and she remained entirely too willful, sleeping at times when she didn’t need really need sleep and wearing underwear to work when told not to. Perhaps the only thing that prevented me from dismissing her is the fact that her husband, Ron, – though an idiot – also was submissive and when I’d order him to punish Shirley, he did so without question or delay. On such occasions I tended to reward Ron by permitting him to eat or to fuck his wife, but of course, one must not to reward too generously, lest the subs become spoilt and therefore useless.

“I’ve decided to reward you and to test you Shirley” I continued in our chat.

“Reward me Michael? Test me? Please? How?”

“You will fly to Las Vegas and serve me for a week there in early February.” I told her.

“How?” Shirley asked. “You know I have a jo...”

“Silence!” I rebuked her sharply and Shirley’s head jolted back and she sucked in breath.

“Yes, I know you have a job,” I spoke firmly, “And I also know that you are a clever girl and can be convincing and will do as I’m telling you and be here on February second. I will be in Las Vegas for a convention and you will serve me there. Until then you are not permitted any form of orgasm, not by your hand and not by Ron’s. If he’s obedient he may have you when you’ve been returned, otherwise you are not to let him bring either of you to orgasm until I’ve released you to. It’s important that you do not test my will on this matter or the repercussions will be harsh and quite unbearable for both of you.”

“Because you made a mistake and hesitated with all that nonsense about your job, you are to kneel for the rest of this night and you may not wear underwear tomorrow to your church.”

I’ve learned that sending my subs to a church is an important step for it exerts a competing level of control over them and because it’s relatively easy to humiliate and subjugate them more deeply by placing them in an atmosphere of discomfort, denying them undergarments or even making them go naked beneath a coat. Although I’ve never suggested such an act, they secretly are terrified that I will order one or both of them to expose themselves to their congregation. Such discipline serves to make them more fully submissive and thus, facilitates their proper formation.

“As always you are to save and to print a paper copy of this chat so that you record each of my instructions. I will send a list of the clothes and personal items that Ron is to pack for you. Bring nothing else and nothing less than what I’ve ordered.”

“You will be flown first class but that fact has to do with my status and not yours. You may accept the meal but no other amenities and you are not to use the aircraft restroom unless you become airsick. Take care of your bathroom needs before and after the flight. I will instruct Ron to drive you to the airport but he may not accompany you into the terminal beyond carrying your bag to the ticketing counter. You may kiss him but only once and your lips may not be moist or have lipstick until you have arrived here. Have you got all that?”

“Yes Michael.”

On my screen I could see that Shirley’s excitement was palpable but true to her training, the emotions barely showed.

“When you arrive in Las Vegas, you are to have a porter carry your bags and then taxi to the Wynn Hotel. There will be a prepaid suite reservation and room key for you at the front desk. Check in, rest and use room service if you wish for lunch and prepare for my arrival promptly at seven. When I arrive, there shall be a ‘do not disturb’ card hanging on the outside doorknob and the inside latch set to prevent the door from closing. At precisely 6:55 PM you will be in position, kneeling four feet inside the door wearing only the black thong panty identified as #17 in your wardrobe inventory and s string of pearls. Also, you shall be blindfolded and your hands folded in your lap. You will wear fresh lipstick and Poison is my perfume of choice for you. Have you got all these instructions Shirley?”

“Yes Michael.”

Twice I saw the corners of your mouth bow into smile as I instructed Shirley, but I’m a Dom who knows what faults to overlook in the first two year of a sub’s formation. Perfection comes with time.

“Shirley, this is very important. Have you been careful about your birth control pills?”

“Yes Michael, I have been a good girl, just as you’ve shown me.”

“Good girl, Shirley. This is a very important trust I’m placing in you. I will send Ron to the drugstore to purchase a Basal thermometer kit for you. Every day from now and while you’re here you are to take your temperature and record it in the little notebook log that comes with it. Bring these items with you and with that data I will make a decision then about whether or not to make you pregnant. Also, it’s possible that I’m not the only man you’ll be entertaining and I’ll want to know if you are fertile or not so I can decide if the others should use barrier protection. Do you understand these instructions?”

“Yes Michael, but..”

“No buts, Shirley. Please remember your place and that you still have much training before you. I’m trusting you to follow my instructions and you need to trust me to make these decisions.”

“I trust you Michael.”

“But not entirely,” I said raising an eyebrow.

“Michael, I… Yes Michael.”

Shirley is beautiful. She’s twenty eight, and a size 6 with a nearly perfect body. Her blonde hair falls to her shoulders and her smile is pretty with straight, gleaming white teeth. Her breasts are well formed and because I usually have her kneel naked for our chats, her nipples are often perky and flush with engorgement. Her flat belly descends nicely to her underbelly and to the pubis that I’ve instructed Shirley to keep hairless. As it is, after all, her pussy, I’ve allowed her the choice between shaving, waxing or creams. I may allow her to get electrolysis for the upcoming trip.

Ron is three years older than she, average in build and pathetic in nature. While it’s easy to respect and learn to love a submissive woman, a submissive man offering up his wife is simply a tool there to be used like any other in her proper formation. I despise him.

Note to Ron:

Dear Ron,

Please be advised that I require your wife’s services from February 2nd through approximately the 9 th or 12 th . You need not know where she is going as its unimportant.

You will be notified when to take her to the airport. In the meantime you are to see to it that all mentioned items are cleaned and ready to go and that your wife’s bags are packed per my instructions. I am trusting you to get this task right and you will be rewarded if I am pleased. The list follows:

Clothing

Shirley’s white evening spaghetti strap dress inventory item #42

Black slit evening gown, Item 41

Black minidress (I think it’s Item 35 but you’ll have to check)

Champagne cocktail dress Item 32

Six (6) miscellaneous tops

Four (4) pairs of slacks

One (1) cargo pants

Two (2) shorts

One bathing suit (One piece purple)

Two string bikinis (white one and blue floral one)

Silk robe

Terry robe

Nightgowns

Black silk teddy

White teddy

White peignoir

Red lace shortie w/ boyshorts

Black lace catsuit

White silk floral pajamas

Underwear

(11) bras

(2) black lace, (1) black lace demi-cup, (2) floral bra/panty sets, red sheer, cobalt blue lace, (2) white lace, (2 cotton sports bras)

Panties 11 Assorted lace, thong two of them white cotton sports panties.

Scarves (at least (4) for wear or restraints)

White garter belt

Black garter belt

(5) Pair black lace-top

(1) Pair black fishnet

(4) Pair taupe/nude thigh high

(1) White lace

(2) Cotton crew socks

Shoes

Black pumps

Red pumps

White pumps

Walking /jogging shoes

Flip flops

Evening slippers

Personal items

Travel kit

Box of tampons (just in case)

1 Doz Trojan “Thintensity” condoms

1 Doz Trojan “Fire & Ice” condoms

Blindfold

Velcro restraints kit

Shirley’s pink butt plug

Nipple clamps

Birth control pills sufficient for two weeks

Basal thermometer (Purchase at the pharmacy on my account)

Tube KY regular (4 Oz)

Tube KY “Intense”

9 inch strap-on dildo

Remote control vibrating panty

Poison perfume

Jasmine deodorant

Large bottle of Johnson & Johnson baby oil

Misc

Please allow Shirley to pick out some jewelry, belts, handkerchiefs, makeup and whatever else she requires.

Sunglasses (Jackie-O)

Sunglasses (heart shaped Lolita)

Sunglasses (Aviator)

Please assure that no one suitcase weighs more than fifty (50) pounds per airline requirements.

AnnaRuth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRuth

Also, please pack Shirley’s passport in case we divert out of the country for a weekend.

Kind regards,

Michael

At 7:05 PM on February second, I stepped into Suite 3115 in the Wynn hotel and noted that Shirley was approximately 6 inches off-center from the door but I couldn’t remember if I’d actually given her that instruction and so I let it go.

“Michael?” Shirley asked quietly.

I know one thing, she certainly wasn’t authorized to speak and so I ignored her and removed my suit jacket and hung it in the closet in the other room. As this would be our first time together, Shirley didn’t know my scent or my ways and so she didn’t really know who was in the room with her but I let her kneel alone and frightened. After all, it’s my job to train her.

As I approached her kneeling form I saw that Shirley was trembling slightly and her small voice repeated, “Michael? Michael is that you?”

“Has someone permitted you to speak, Shirley” I said in a firm but gentle voice. You need to learn trust if you’re to continue your submission under my tutelage. “

“But Michael I didn’t know...”

“Again, has someone directed you to speak?”

“No Michael.”

“You will be punished, for your lapse in behavior and for your lack of faith in me. When I said I’d walk through the door at seven and was delayed five minutes you lost trust is so short a time.”

“I’m sorry Michael, I got scared.”

“That’s my point Shirley, when you trust completely, there’s no cause for fear. Please rise now, remove your blindfold and put on a robe and slippers. Take the ice bucket and fill it and then return.”

“The ice bucket already is full Michael; I wanted everything ready for you.”

“Very well, Shirley, please rise and bring me the ice bucket, two soft towels and one of the lotion packs from the bathroom.” I took a seat on a comfortable sofa. When Shirley returned I nodded towards the coffee table and she placed the items upon it.

“When I arrived, the plan was for you to pleasure me with your mouth when I entered the room. As you know, your behavior has delayed that moment. A good Master learns through his own training and formation, when and how to punish, and how much. It is not the intention of a good master to hurt his submissives or to belittle them unnecessarily. Punishment must be quite soon after any behavior needing correction and ought to be a natural consequence at least in part, of the unacceptable behavior. So, part of your punishment is that our enjoyment must be delayed while your penance is seen to by my loving hand. Would you remove my belt please? That would have been an early step in our pleasure but now it’s an early step in your correction.”

With shaking hands, Shirley unbuckled Michael’s belt quickly catching the cell phone holster that his belt also held in place. She placed the phone on the coffee table and held the belt for Michael. She’d experienced a belt before at her husband’s hands under Michael’s direction but this would be the first time that Michael ever touched her in any way. Shirley trembled visibly from head to foot and her sex began to engorge even as she felt fear clutch her chest. Michael took one of the towels and spread it on his lap. He directed Shirley to take her place across his lap and to bare her bottom. Obediently, Shirley pulled down the only garment that she wore and Michael noted that her pubic mound was indeed smooth as a baby’s bottom. She lay expectantly across Michael’s lap and her musk already began to fill the room with her pleasant, heady aroma. “You broke trust after five minutes, Shirley and so there will be six, applications of my leather to your flesh, one application for each minute, plus one as a reminder not to lose faith in me or to let your judgment supplant mine.”

I took the belt from Shirley and folded it over once, just as I’d learned from my father as a boy. Raising the belt, I reminded Shirley that I loved her dearly and that this punishment was intended to make her a better person.

“I know you love me, Shirley said, wet tears already forming.

Smack! The belt fell across Shirley’s pink cheeks causing her entire body to buck and her bottom rise up nearly a foot. An angry red welt began to form on her soft skin. “Control yourself.” I said gently. Smack, smack, smack! The belt lashed cruelly against Shirley and she was too shocked to cry. Pausing to let her anticipation and fear build for a bit I reminded her that there were two more lashes in store for her smarting flesh. “Hurry please,” Shirley said. Smack, smack! And that was over. Shirley’s tight body relaxed and she stifled deep sobs and huge wet tears fell to the towel on my lap. I noticed that tears weren’t the only forms of moisture raining from Shirley’s body as her sex dripped mightily onto the towel.

As Shirley lay catching her breath I grabbed an ice cube from the bucket and touched it to the flaming red streaks marring the once perfect skin. Shirley jumped as the frozen cube nearly sizzled against the heat of her agonized bottom. For long minutes I gently iced Shirley’s ass with cube after cube until the heat was removed from the welts and her flesh was returning to a more normal color. Then I took the second towel and gently patted the flesh dry of icy water. Next, I opened the bottle of moisturizing lotion and liberally spread it on the tortured flesh and began a gentle, sensuous massage. Shirley’s body relaxed more deeply as I rubbed the healing oils and emollients into her flesh and I noted that her sex dripped all the more into the towel beneath her on my lap. Shirley’s labia filled more completely with blood and I expanded my stroking coverage of her ass to include those sensitive parts as well. Shirley’s lungs began to fill in deeper more regular breaths and her growing excitement was palpable. Still though, I couldn’t reward her yet when there was still the matter of sucking my cock for her to attend to.

“More of that later,” I said, interrupting Shirley’s pleasure for the moment, for it is essential that the DOMs pleasure always comes before the subs, otherwise confusion confuses the relationship. “But for now, young woman, you need to be on your knees servicing my manhood and doing so properly. “

Shirley got up carefully from my lap and took her place before me on the floor with her pretty legs beneath the coffee table. She unzipped my slacks and gently reached in and removed my penis which by now was raging in its state of inflammation. Under my express direction Shirley used the tip of her tongue to lick a bead of precum from the very tip of my penis. Then she licked along the underside of the shaft in long, loving strokes. She took the helmet into her mouth and her hands soon found my testes and pulled them out where they were readily accessible for her ministrations and homage. With the head of my man-parts now placed wetly in Shirley’s mouth I took her head in my hands and began pumping her head up and down on my turgid cock while Shirley fondled my balls testing for what pressures and touches derived maximum pleasure for me.

Taking dead aim for Shirley’s throat, I grabbed a handful of hair on each side of Shirley’s head and pulled her tightly down, my cock plunging upwards into her throat. Shirley didn’t gag, a credit to the training regimen I’d imposed upon her using sometimes her husband and sometimes a dildo. Proudly, I fucked Shirley’s throat and her muffled gasps and grunts were as music in my heart and mind. Soon, my pleasure intensified and I felt the orgasm rising in my balls and the tingling in my prostate.

“Here it is my beautiful submissive slut, the first of many cums I will shoot into your body.” Shirley’s body rose and fell on me and her hips bucked much as if she were being fucked doggie style by some unseen lover. As I’d neglected to tell Shirley not to cum, it both surprised me and stroked my ego massively that she would cum as a result of sucking my cock. That’s the power of first times. My balls tightened and fired, sending copious gobs of batter directly down Shirley’s gullet and her sex shot a torrent of girl cum onto the coffee table!

As my cock began to soften and withdraw, my penis became ultra sensitive and I shuddered when my withdrawing shaft lightly grazed Shirley’s teeth.

“Welcome to Las Vegas,” I said warmly.

“Happy to be here, Shirley said sagging into my lap.

Published 
Written by Mobius_NR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments